Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2016 5:09 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is a marked improvement and you can basically skip the last two chapters to watch it. I think it was meant to be a feature-length film? I still don't like any of the characters though.

Not quite sure why Amano is throwing babies at trains...?
Oct 16, 2016 5:31 AM
Jul 2018
Like the preceding OVA, I couldn't tell what was going on. Since I didn't get much out of the plot, what did I get out of the viewing? Lots of boredom. This was so boring for me that I had to raise the speed the video was playing at so that I could be done watching it sooner.
Mar 30, 2018 5:20 PM

Apr 2012
This really does feel a lot longer than it is...

Improvement on the last 2 really isn't saying much! Sad what this series has come to (the final installment kinda redeems it iirc, *kinda*)

This has a few interesting concepts (hell worm) but it just spends too much time on inexplicably reformed rapist Buju and his cast of children's TV character sidekicks (the "I'm not a kid!" Kid) and their dumb fucking tank.

Note to self: Amano is not throwing babies at trains because it was a fabrication by Munchausen. As if killing the girl's brother wasn't motivation in itself (btw she lives in a castle, looks like a hot human princess and gives a shit about babies? She's demon royalty and the world's collapsed ffs)
Mar 21, 2021 9:48 PM

Aug 2020
I was glad that we finally left the the OP kids plot that was dragging on for too long. The new plot of this episode wasn't much better but at least some action scenes were slightly entertaining.

Throughout watching all 3 episodes I was disappointed at how bad and forgettable most H scenes were. It was just a constant tentacles spam H scene after H scene. It got boring really fast seeing the same shit all over again.

At this point I'm not even mad, just disappointed at how low Choujin Densetsu series keeps dropping the ball when it comes to H scenes.
HentaiList10Apr 21, 2021 4:29 PM
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Sep 1, 2022 3:51 AM
Jul 2018
Good episode but this one as a whole wasn't as good as the third OVA. I think they needed another episode to flesh out things more instead of spending it on that children town arc that amounted to nothing.
Mar 20, 3:11 AM

Aug 2018
Amano you killed my brother so I i'm here to kill you, but until then let's fuck xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji: Inferno Road Episode 2 Discussion

Blackouting - Mar 12, 2016

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Mar 21, 2021 9:33 PM

Poll: » Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji: Inferno Road Episode 1 Discussion

Blackouting - Mar 11, 2016

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Mar 21, 2021 9:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.