Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko: Everything Flows Episode 2 Discussion

Apr 1, 2016 11:54 PM

meh it was decent. I'd give it a 4/5. Glad Daru helped her make a friend. She needed it
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

Apr 9, 2016 7:14 AM

That was pretty cute. So they were kind off childhood friends? xD Daru helping him make a friend made a smile on my face. :)

Apr 13, 2016 3:42 PM

There is something about this serie that i really like.. Maybe the atmosphere and pacing?
Plus unique way of storytelling? Im leaning to an 8-9

Lovely episode

Apr 24, 2016 9:48 AM

Interesting, she hated her cat at first and tried to abandon it!

May 7, 2016 4:29 AM
That misunderstanding so real.
It's like Daru is a typical boyfriend, who can't understand what girls really want.
Daru: "u kno 15 minutes can save u 15% on insurance, got u a geico."
Girl pissed her dad's memory mug was broken.
Daru "yay u energized!"
Quite adorable eventually they started to understand & like each other.

Didn't know cats eat Chinese pork fried rice.

Jun 7, 2016 3:52 AM

The cat made her obtain her first friend. That was a nice twist.

Love the atmosphere of the anime. Gives a very relaxing feeling to it.

Aug 2, 2016 5:03 AM

Another very adorable and relaxing episode, I just love these kind of atmospheres!

Aug 2, 2016 6:45 PM

If only cats had complex thoughts like that.

Aug 26, 2016 5:23 AM

Xenocrisi said:
Holy shit I was like "DON'T. YOU. DARE. TO. ABANDON. HIM!

Same, man, same. I get super upset at people who just dump the pet they no longer want/are unable to care for on the streets like "they'll survive somehow." I mean, the least you could do is try and find it a new owner. There are so many people who find sick pleasure in torturing animals, especially cats.

Good ep, even though the cat's and girl's friendship had such a rocky start. She was upset and jealous that her mom didn't have time for her and blamed it on Daru.
Laughed at Daru bringing her a lizard, some cats do that to show their affection :D A family friend's cat brought her daughter the mice she caught during the night and lined up the dead mice next to her slippers to find in the morning. "I like you so I brought you these dead things I killed, just for you" - cat logic is great xD
死ねカス国に帰れ

Oct 7, 2016 7:06 PM

The scene with the lizard was funny.

The cat of my parents did that all the time. She caught everything, which had the right size, ranging from small mice and birds, reptiles to young rats, moles and mouse weasels.

Sometimes, the mice were even alive. That caused a big commotion, as you can imagine.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
I could walk down a highway, find decomposing roadkill and that would be a more refreshing image than your comments - a wise man, 2019

Oct 7, 2016 7:18 PM

shiroyume said:
Xenocrisi said:
Holy shit I was like "DON'T. YOU. DARE. TO. ABANDON. HIM!

Same, man, same. I get super upset at people who just dump the pet they no longer want/are unable to care for on the streets like "they'll survive somehow." I mean, the least you could do is try and find it a new owner. There are so many people who find sick pleasure in torturing animals, especially cats.

Good ep, even though the cat's and girl's friendship had such a rocky start. She was upset and jealous that her mom didn't have time for her and blamed it on Daru.
Laughed at Daru bringing her a lizard, some cats do that to show their affection :D A family friend's cat brought her daughter the mice she caught during the night and lined up the dead mice next to her slippers to find in the morning. "I like you so I brought you these dead things I killed, just for you" - cat logic is great xD

I can totally relate to that. But at least they were dead. The cat of my parents sometimes brought live mice in the house.

And I agree with what you said about abandoning animals. At least give them to the animal shelter or find a new owner, like you said.
Modified by TheBigGuy, Oct 8, 2016 3:23 PM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
I could walk down a highway, find decomposing roadkill and that would be a more refreshing image than your comments - a wise man, 2019

Mar 21, 2017 11:24 AM

Yep, i can tell im about to cry my eyes out.

Jun 5, 2017 5:38 PM

Loved how the cat said that the times that intersect between the girl and him are his most precious.

Nov 6, 2017 6:55 PM

Adorable as fuck!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Jan 16, 2018 3:07 PM

This ep was about depicting the background story of her and the cat. Its strange that at first they didn't considering how they do now. Tomoka really played a major role in making her accept Daru even more.
"You know the rules, kill them all and keep moving "--- Lil Wayne- John

Feb 25, 2018 1:40 PM

So sweet. She really had to warm up to the cat, didn't she?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 4, 12:12 AM

She seems to be changing her opinion about cats. Well, at any rate, she shouldn't have left a cat, or any animal for that matter, under the bridge.

Aug 30, 1:05 AM

You can see how the owner loves Daru, she was about to leave him but she get him back. What's more because of that she gain a friend, that's why he kept Daru at her side. I love how both of them sync, thinking the same thing at the same time, it clearly shows how strong their bond is.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]