Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Mar 11, 2016 11:41 AM

Jan 2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I didn't want the teacher to be the killer. That was so obvious since Ep 3.
Man i wish the writer made Kenya the killer. That would've been 10x better and it would shock everyone.
What was the the point of making the killer so obvious? i don't get it.

anyway great episode, that ending was intense! Can't wait another week!
Mar 11, 2016 11:43 AM

Jul 2014
0celot said:
I think a lot of people who bash on this anime do so because they are expecting a mind bending mystery in a world where anime has a shortage of true mysteries and this one started off giving viewers the expectation that this would be a mystery with more superpower use. In reality this is a drama/suspense that uses mystery simply as a plot device, kind of like how Death Note did it (except this one is more feely than cerebral). If you look at it that way, it succeeds at what it does. I don't think that anyone can argue that even with flaws this is not a competent anime relative to most other anime out there

I'd like to direct you to my long post just up above.
"Beyond the veil of cherry blossom petals blown by the wind - almost like their promised reunion -

Feelings pile up with the passage of time: once the torrent of emotions comes rushing down, what is the spectacle that awaits?"
Mar 11, 2016 12:07 PM

Dec 2011
I wonder if Satoru ever considered the fact that getting Aya together with his friend may have inadvertently erased a future child from existence.
Mar 11, 2016 12:09 PM

Dec 2011
Mr_Shnb said:
Man i wish the writer made Kenya the killer. That would've been 10x better and it would shock everyone.

no that would just be having a plot twist for the sake of having a plot twist
Mar 11, 2016 12:20 PM
Nov 2013
Obvious? Yes. Dissappointed? Nope.

I stopped seeing this anime as a detective awhile ago. For me, it's just a good thriller(ish), and looking from that perspective, the anime is much more enjoyable.

I just love everything about the anime, the style, the music, the humor, the action, characters + development, and the mystery. Because even if it's clear that teachboy is the killer(When I first saw epi 3, I assumed he was the killer, and that Satoru already knew that at that point)the biggest question is still. Why? How? Love the timejumps, love how it's not about jumping over and over, but actually becomes a minor part of the story. And I can keep going on. I just like it.

And no, I didn't watch this anime because it is popular or hyped. I came across the manga, and thought it'd be a good pickup. Realised there were already a few epi's out by then, so skipped the manga entirely and went straight to the anime instead.

This show is for me admirable, and even though I'm probably just an animescrub, I have the feeling there are many people out there who think the same - hence the hype.

Is that bad? I personally don't think so. As long as it does not go out of control with remakes, follow ups and whatever not.

Do I think it's a top 10 anime?
Top 100, sure. Top 50 or even 25 I spose, but I honestly wouldn't put it besides anime like Steins;Gate. Doesn't mean it isn't enjoyable. Just let it rest, it's only a list in the end :)

More importantly, did anyone notice that Satoru falls in the sea before he heads through memorylane? At first I thought it was the show saying that he was diving through his memories, but he was wearing the exact same clothes as the ones he had when the car hit the river. Feels quite odd really. The river seemed shallow as well, so I doubt it's his falling in that river.

My guess: Yashiro dragged him out of the car before he died - so him being unconsious. Probably because he wanted to know what he meant by the whole future thing. Seeing he's unconsious but alive, he decided to throw him in the sea.

If that is the case, someone could find him soon after, and pick him up. Or him being washed ashore(kinda weird as he's sinking to the bottom, no way he would survive for long underwater). OR Satoru feigned unconsiousness and swims up after yashiro's boat left.

OR he's going to die, and Kayo goes back to save him(Eh... No please.)(Well, I guess it could be good if it's done properly).

Kinda want to read the manga now, but I'll wait. The next two episodes are probably about getting out of that sticky situation, and when he does, finding yashiro with his mum(no way the police is going to believe him. Yashiro probably rigged the car in a way so that everything would point out to yuuki being the killer). And the happy ending of course, with adult Kayo & the gang and shit.

x.x
Mar 11, 2016 12:28 PM
Dec 2015
it was obvious that the teacher was the killer cmon xD you can understand it from the opening and also cause the hair and eyes are the same of the unknown killer with hat
Mar 11, 2016 12:38 PM

Jan 2014
Pff.. I didn't want to believe that it was the teacher, but playing obvious culprit is obvious was interesting. I thought his weird behaviour was meant to sidetrack us, because that would be too easy. I overcomplicated the situation too much i guess... Will he take the bait though.. "I know your future", probably.
Mar 11, 2016 1:08 PM

Jul 2015
gvelion said:
terminador_2397 said:

I agree with this too hype is one of the many epitomes wrong with the community

There's nothing wrong with being excited for a show, the real problems come when it recieves more hype than it deserves. People who hype the show up too much make it seem like it will be amazing but in turn some fails to live up to that hype. Fans can't call people out when others don't enjoy it as much because they are the ones who hyped the show up to be something amazing

Same happened to me with SnK. During it's run , that show was so hyped, as ,, the best thing '' ever, so when i picked it up , i had very high expectations and was left disappointed. I didn't hate it or anything, but certainly i would've enjoyed it more.

Exactly that's what people don't seem to get
Mar 11, 2016 1:25 PM

Aug 2015
I knew it right away that it was the teacher. It was predictable, yet I really liked how this show built up to the reveal and didn't give really easy to pick up hints until later in the show.
Mar 11, 2016 1:29 PM

Oct 2013
eijikun said:
Kiriae88 said:
There had to be some kind of crime or else the killer would never get caught(no crime -> no case, you might try to prove he was planning a crime but there wouldn't no enough facts to confirm that).

Episode 06; 8 minutes in
Sawada mentions a kidnapping-murder case in another town before the Kayo incident. With a culprit who was caught quickly and claimed they were innocent, just like Jun.

If you count Manga scenes, (Ch26) Kenya and Satoru had a talk about another case

If one were to believe that either of those two cases were done by the same person who would kill Kayo/Aya/Hiromi, you would be able to find evidence for those (cold) cases to try and catch him.
It's just that the current case (Kayo, Aya, Hiromi) there would be nothing because Satoru intervened. (Although now, they can build a case on the murder [or attempted murder] of Satoru)

Oh, right. I forgot about that. Or perhaps I didn't pay enough attention(English isn't my mother language so I tend to miss stuff during fast paced dialogues).

I just finished reading manga(I decided to do that instead of going through the anime again, lol) so I see it now. There were indeed more cases to work at. But all of them had a fake culprit so very few people seen them as anything else than "case closed" so what I said remains valid.

BTW: After reading manga I think I know how they are going to fit the 12 chapters in 2 episodes. There is really not that much action left. I see a lot of flashbacks, small talk and repeating scenes in chapters 32-40.

My guess:

Episode 11:
, a cliffhanger- end of chapter 40.

Episode 12:
Chapters 41-44.

BTW. Where can I read chapter 43?
Mar 11, 2016 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
My thoughts were the same as Satoru "It was so obvious, I just couldn't accept it."
Who would had thought Adachi was gonna be the killer twice?

Anyway great episode and that cliffhanger!! O.O
Mar 11, 2016 1:57 PM

Jul 2015
Damn, that episode was intense :O
Imagine if the anime ended with that last scene...
Mar 11, 2016 2:04 PM

Jan 2013
Tricked by how the killer was so obviously alluded to that it became not obvious.
Mar 11, 2016 2:11 PM
Sep 2015
This was one of those sparse moments I went; 'ah crap so it is...'
Really, it wasn't a big surprise, but personally I spent so much bloody time making up excuses why it shouldn't be that person (I really wanted to like them you know).
Mar 11, 2016 2:12 PM
Nov 2015
I KNEW IT I NEVER TRUSTED HIM ESPECIALLY WHEN ALL THAT CANDY FELL OUT
Mar 11, 2016 2:13 PM

Nov 2015
C'mon lets face it, we all would have been more surprised if it wasnt the teacher. First rule to abducting children is to lure them in with candy!
Mar 11, 2016 2:16 PM

May 2015
How was this reveal of a killer supposed to be brilliant in anyway.

I just wish next week would come sooner so I can finally tell everyone that I was right in saying this show is shit. But I'll never truly convince them, because they'll think that it was good until it had a shitty ending.

Alas, that is the sad fate of the modern anime community.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Mar 11, 2016 2:25 PM
Sep 2014
I like how everyone was/is freaking out and going like "OMG IT'S GONNA BE SO RUSHED."

No you dense motherfucker, they're going to cut stuff. They've cut large parts of chapters, which can be viewed as a bad thing, but I think for the shows sake it's fine. Comparing this episode to the manga, it tells the exact same story but without some of the fluff in the manga, which is expected anyway.

For example,

Everyone just needs to chill. This episode especially gives me hope that A-1 can do a good job with what they have left.
SteepledClockMar 11, 2016 2:28 PM
Mar 11, 2016 2:30 PM

Jul 2014
WOW GUYS I'M SO SURPRISED. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT WAS THE TEACHER?

It's annoying that once again, as the viewer, I feel like I've been treated like an idiot by the show's writers. They offer up literally one alternative to the teacher for who the murderer could have been then on top of that start throwing in 'clues' - like the candy - that were as subtle as a sledgehammer to the face.

This show has had some good moments but the mystery (which is ultimately the core of the show) is so badly pieced together. Offer up alternative killers, actually piece together possible motives. Do these things BEFORE revealing who it is. I'm so disappointed in this show.

RainyRai said:

I just wish next week would come sooner so I can finally tell everyone that I was right in saying this show is shit. But I'll never truly convince them, because they'll think that it was good until it had a shitty ending.

I wouldn't call it 'shit' but you're comment is pretty much spot on. Reveals are supposed to have that 'wow' factor and make you weigh up everything that came beforehand. This fell far from doing that.
Mar 11, 2016 2:32 PM

Jan 2016
Hitashi said:
Mr_Shnb said:

no that would just be having a plot twist for the sake of having a plot twist

I don't think so, the writer could've easily made Kenya the killer and that he can go back to the past just like Satoru or some shit like that.
Mar 11, 2016 2:37 PM

Mar 2014
RainyRai said:

Oh so you think it would have been brilliant if some random "other" character showed up suddenly to say "kukuku you have it wrong, I am the killer" Honestly what did you expect at this point?

I'm not saying Yashiro being the real culprit is brilliant, but I'd rather have a reveal that is somewhat obvious than a surprising reveal that doesn't make any sense and is thrown in at the last minute

And I wish people would stop bashing this show just because it's hyped. If you don't like it, fine, but the anti hype comments are becoming JUST as repetitive and annoying as the hype comments. How about you let the "modern anime community" decide for themselves what they think about the show, who cares what others think anyway?
Mar 11, 2016 2:43 PM

May 2015
LauraBirdie said:
RainyRai said:

Oh so you think it would have been brilliant if some random "other" character showed up suddenly to say "kukuku you have it wrong, I am the killer" Honestly what did you expect at this point?

I'm not saying Yashiro being the real culprit is brilliant, but I'd rather have a reveal that is somewhat obvious than a surprising reveal that doesn't make any sense and is thrown in at the last minute

And I wish people would stop bashing this show just because it's hyped. If you don't like it, fine, but the anti hype comments are becoming JUST as repetitive and annoying as the hype comments. How about you let the "modern anime community" decide for themselves what they think about the show, who cares what others think anyway?

I do not think it would have been brilliant if some other character was the killer because I do not think the show is brilliant in anyway, and I do know Yasahiro was the only culprit.

I was mainly directing that question to people who thought it was a genius reveal simply because the show made it so obvious that it was him despite failing to give a single alternative, a.k.a the show is brilliant because it's writing sucks.

Also, I don't hate the show because it's hyped. I hate it because it sucks. I'm developing more hatred against the show simply because the fans are sucking it's dick way to hard though.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Mar 11, 2016 2:44 PM

Jan 2016
RainyRai said:

Wow man, You're so cool and different.
Mar 11, 2016 2:45 PM

May 2015
Mr_Shnb said:
RainyRai said:

Wow man, You're so cool and different.

Yes, I am trying very much to be cool and different, this is why FMA/Cowboy Bebop/Kill la Kill/Steins;Gate/Madoka Magica are in my favorites, such underrated and unknown gems.
Mar 11, 2016 2:59 PM

Apr 2015
Well, that's a nice ending of the series xD
It was fun, gg, would watch again

btw, couldn't he just pull the belt enough to get out? It's not hard really, so...
Mar 11, 2016 3:06 PM
Oct 2014
Rei366 said:
It was pretty good, the episode ends sadly where I thought it would instead of starting to show the professor's background story.
I doubt we will see a lot of it in the next episodes, since there are almost 2 volumes to cram in.

Comic_Sans said:
Might as well just call it "Obvious answer is obvious – The Animation"

(And yes I am aware of the fact that you're supposed to wonder "why" instead of "who" but still)

The anime had absolutely no subtlety in how they pointed out the culprit-to-be almost since his first scenes, the manga was not as heavy as the directorial choices around that. (but the direction is pretty great in all other things)
I read a few hours ago an article praising the director work in this adaptation and I can't disagree with it but the writer went to the extent of including this red eyes obsession as something nice and I sincerely can't see why. Am I alone to dislike those red eyes present in the animation?

Are you talking about the article on ANN? That was sponsored content, so that could explain why it was praising every little detail about the anime.
Mar 11, 2016 3:07 PM

May 2015
KorNk said:
Well, that's a nice ending of the series xD
It was fun, gg, would watch again

btw, couldn't he just pull the belt enough to get out? It's not hard really, so...

Suspend your disbelief to ignore this show's flaws or lower your IQ to the point where you won't notice them and you'll be fine with the belt.

The only logical explanation is simply that the belt is sabotaged, even though Satoru was able to lean forward in it.
Mar 11, 2016 3:11 PM

Aug 2014
I always thought that the killer should be Satoru's best friend or his sensei, and now we discovered who really is.... I'm thinking what will happen to Satoru. It will good or bad things?
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Mar 11, 2016 3:14 PM

Apr 2015
RainyRai said:

Dude, how should I put it... The anime or manga wasn't designed to have the most unpredictable mystery element, so there is no point bitching there. I also don't understand why are you so mad in the first place... What coasted you to hate the anime so much? Why don't you try to point out elements that made the anime bad to begin with^^

RainyRai said:

Also, I don't hate the show because it's hyped. I hate it because it sucks. I'm developing more hatred against the show simply because the fans are sucking it's dick way to hard though.

I see what you did there...
"I hate it because it sucks" - good point
"I hate it because of the fanbase/because its popular" - yeah, another valid point
So what's wrong with the anime again?

P.S.: You are pretty toxic, aren't you?
Mar 11, 2016 3:22 PM
May 2013
well this anime is officially shit. really? the teacher? like we couldnt have guessed it from episode 2. i thought there'd be some kind of plot twist but it was really the teacher. at first i couldnt believe it was the teacher because if that happened this series would be like any other predictable shit series. but i had faith. like this story is really bland now. fuck

like the candy thing, from that alone, i could tell it was the teacher. couldn't believe it though. why? that'd be shit writing
the eyrie scenes that they portrayed him in
him talking alone with kenya
his wicked smile
his coat that is the SAME exact fucking thing as in episode 1
his height and body structure

like really nigga

anime_master111Mar 11, 2016 3:28 PM
Mar 11, 2016 3:26 PM

May 2015
KorNk said:
RainyRai said:

Dude, how should I put it... The anime or manga wasn't designed to have the most unpredictable mystery element, so there is no point bitching there. I also don't understand why are you so mad in the first place... What coasted you to hate the anime so much? Why don't you try to point out elements that made the anime bad to begin with^^

RainyRai said:

"I hate it because of the fanbase/because its popular" - yeah, another valid point

Because this is a thread about one specific episode of this show and not about the entire show, because many of the things that piss me off aren't all happening at the same time, just one after another.
If you want my opinions now:

Spoiled because possible wall of text.
Mar 11, 2016 3:27 PM

May 2015
povveriess said:
well this anime is officially shit. really? the teacher? like we couldnt have guessed it from episode 2. i thought there'd be some kind of plot twist but it was really the teacher. at first i couldnt believe it was the teacher because if that happened this series would be like any other predictable shit series. but i had faith. like this story is really bland now. fuck

gg

At this point there was no one else it could be without being an asspull, the author didn't think ahead to the point of "oh maybe I should add another suspect so people think that it would be them since teachers trap is that he's too obvious and then they'll be torn."
Mar 11, 2016 3:33 PM

Jan 2016
KorNk said:
RainyRai said:

RainyRai said:

He's clearly a 12 year old so don't waste your time arguing with him.
Mar 11, 2016 3:56 PM

Dec 2013
welp, they rushed it. they skipped way too much on the manga. honestly, they should have ended it before the time skip and showed the aftermath for 2nd season...

im assuming we wont be getting a 2nd season?

for those who havent read the manga -- it's far from over.
trillshitMar 11, 2016 4:06 PM
Mar 11, 2016 4:09 PM

Oct 2014
Obvious killer is obvious, lol.
Overall though I personally feel it was a well executed episode.
Mar 11, 2016 4:15 PM

Aug 2009
Tamamitsune said:
Wow, are you guys seriously degrading this series just because this website with its self added genres, had a mystery tag.

This isn't a mystery, that's a fact, the fact that all of you people keep saying the mystery is bad, well there is a reason for that, because it's not a MYSTERY

Are you really going to follow myanimelists genres and think the anime is bad because it's not doing it's mystery well, when it wasn't even a fucking mystery in the first place.

The flaws you guys stated with the mystery aspect, is no flaw at all, because this isn't a mystery anime. Honestly

Boku Dake presents itself as a mystery, tags or not.
Of course it is a mystery series.
Mar 11, 2016 4:21 PM
Feb 2016
Trolls and outrageous comments. I don't even know where to begin, but people have always hit the nail on the head.

Just because the show didn't live up to YOUR expectations, doesn't make it a bad show. The term "back-seat writing" that another poster used was extremely poignant. You can't try to dictate the direction of the story yourself and then feel upset that it didn't go your way. The people throwing shade are no worse than children throwing a temper tantrum because they "excepted" to get a different toy for Christmas (even though they never even hinted that they wanted it).

If you don't like the show, stop watching. Let those who can actually keep up with it enjoy what they are seeing. Enough said.
Mar 11, 2016 4:21 PM

Jul 2014
Darkshadow77 said:
Tamamitsune said:
Wow, are you guys seriously degrading this series just because this website with its self added genres, had a mystery tag.

This isn't a mystery, that's a fact, the fact that all of you people keep saying the mystery is bad, well there is a reason for that, because it's not a MYSTERY

Are you really going to follow myanimelists genres and think the anime is bad because it's not doing it's mystery well, when it wasn't even a fucking mystery in the first place.

The flaws you guys stated with the mystery aspect, is no flaw at all, because this isn't a mystery anime. Honestly

This. I love that people are doing the old "It's not a mystery, It's a thriller". That's garbage. It's both. The problem lies in the fact that the very first episode of the show set the tone for it being a mystery. I feel cheated and misled.

People gave that same lame excuse to Rokka no Yuusha which was annoying - however this show's presentation and direction is still a lot better.
Mar 11, 2016 4:24 PM
Feb 2016
Tozzy said:
Darkshadow77 said:

This. I love that people are doing the old "It's not a mystery, It's a thriller". That's garbage. It's both. The problem lies in the fact that the very first episode of the show set the tone for it being a mystery. I feel cheated and misled.

People gave that same lame excuse to Rokka no Yuusha which was annoying - however this show's presentation and direction is still a lot better.

It's a mystery for the characters, not the audience.

If you can't understand that then you can just drop the show and go watch a "real" mystery like Detective Conan and let those who can actually enjoy a well-written mystery of another ilk talk about it without be side-tracked by blind hate and disappointed fans who are throwing a temper tantrum because their baseless preconceived notions of what makes a "mystery show" wasn't met.
Mar 11, 2016 4:25 PM

Apr 2015
RainyRai said:

Well, I can see now what's going on, though it feels like you misunderstood the characters and the anime scenes a bit (well, I can't exactly say that you misunderstood something, since there is no real way to prove it). Buuut, let's get into it anyway

- "The time travel is terribly done for plot convenience"
you can look at it like that, however it's his ability that he cannot control perfectly.

- "Ten year old girl that can now psycho analyze the MC because her mom slaps her"
I don't see the connection between reading minds and being slapped... Also, the MC and Hinazuki are both introverts, so they are comfortable with each other, and therefore can use "psycho analysis ". Hinazuki was also designed mature for her age, which is not a bad thing.

- "her mom slaps her (and this is excused because her one dimensional evil mom got beat by a barely mentioned one dimensional evil boyfriend)"
(!)It's not escused(!) Last episode (which was kinda devoted to what you said) if you watch the it again, NOBODY was crying or were moved by the mother-daughter scene, including Hinazuki (which was stated by the MC actually). So it meant exactly the opposite of what you though.

- "she gets bullied at school(which is needless victimizing)"
children from poor unpleasant families are often bullied, it's just how it is. I'd be more surprised if she wasn't tbh. It wasn't made up for plot reasons or something like that...

- " then she suddenly drops every bit of that personality and becomes a simply quiet little girl when this random kid talks to her."
That's just who she was from the beginning, and you can only see it when she talks. It really feels like you don't understand introverted people...

- "The MC acts really deep but he's actually just a kid..."
You don't need to have a well-paid job to act deep. The MC actually has both a deep and a childish side, that's just his character, and it's still not bad.

- "He acts way to childish for his own good, and even has pedophilliac"
well, you don't know exactly how does it feel to appear in your own body but many years ago. If a boy gets flustered from a girl's touch, then why having the mind (but I think the word "memory" is more appropriate) should have any influence on it? I think that it's exactly how it was designed by the author. You don't simply have a smaller body - you become a child again. Try to think from this point.

- "The teacher is supposed to be a super caniving clever bastard but when he's revealed he immediately starts fucking monolouging and then turns into a "hurr durr evil villain". Also he has an unexplained hate boner for MC."
Emm? First, when he was "monolouging" he explained why he despised the MC, maybe you missed that part. Second, it was exactly his character. Dude the guy enjoys killing girls, and you are saying that he has to be composed while doing it... That's not how it works in irl either btw.

- "The sounds are meh." Can't say anything. It was ok for me, but it's not like I'm an expert

Well, as I already said, there's no correct answer when it comes to an opinion, but just maybe you'll reconsider your opinion about the anime, being presented the other point of view.
Feel free to object btw, if you find any flaws in my thinking^^
Mar 11, 2016 4:27 PM
Sep 2014
trillshit said:
welp, they rushed it. they skipped way too much on the manga. honestly, they should have ended it before the time skip and showed the aftermath for 2nd season...

im assuming we wont be getting a 2nd season?

for those who havent read the manga -- it's far from over.

Far from over? We really don't have that much left.

Also, I think they did a great job in how they formed this episode from the manga.
Definitely didn't cut too much at all.
Mar 11, 2016 4:30 PM

Apr 2015
Mr_Shnb said:

Ahahaha, sorry I snapped and made an "as detailed as I could" answer xD
It doen't feel like a 12-year-old btw, more like a person who watched too much action anime, to the point that he can't read the characters...
Mar 11, 2016 4:37 PM

May 2015
KorNk said:
RainyRai said:

Well, I can see now what's going on, though it feels like you misunderstood the characters and the anime scenes a bit (well, I can't exactly say that you misunderstood something, since there is no real way to prove it). Buuut, let's get into it anyway

- "The time travel is terribly done for plot convenience"
you can look at it like that, however it's his ability that he cannot control perfectly.

- "Ten year old girl that can now psycho analyze the MC because her mom slaps her"
I don't see the connection between reading minds and being slapped... Also, the MC and Hinazuki are both introverts, so they are comfortable with each other, and therefore can use "psycho analysis ". Hinazuki was also designed mature for her age, which is not a bad thing.

- "her mom slaps her (and this is excused because her one dimensional evil mom got beat by a barely mentioned one dimensional evil boyfriend)"
(!)It's not escused(!) Last episode (which was kinda devoted to what you said) if you watch the it again, NOBODY was crying or were moved by the mother-daughter scene, including Hinazuki (which was stated by the MC actually). So it meant exactly the opposite of what you though.

- "she gets bullied at school(which is needless victimizing)"
children from poor unpleasant families are often bullied, it's just how it is. I'd be more surprised if she wasn't tbh. It wasn't made up for plot reasons or something like that...

- " then she suddenly drops every bit of that personality and becomes a simply quiet little girl when this random kid talks to her."
That's just who she was from the beginning, and you can only see it when she talks. It really feels like you don't understand introverted people...

- "The MC acts really deep but he's actually just a kid..."
You don't need to have a well-paid job to act deep. The MC actually has both a deep and a childish side, that's just his character, and it's still not bad.

- "He acts way to childish for his own good, and even has pedophilliac"
well, you don't know exactly how does it feel to appear in your own body but many years ago. If a boy gets flustered from a girl's touch, then why having the mind (but I think the word "memory" is more appropriate) should have any influence on it? I think that it's exactly how it was designed by the author. You don't simply have a smaller body - you become a child again. Try to think from this point.

- "The teacher is supposed to be a super caniving clever bastard but when he's revealed he immediately starts fucking monolouging and then turns into a "hurr durr evil villain". Also he has an unexplained hate boner for MC."
Emm? First, when he was "monolouging" he explained why he despised the MC, maybe you missed that part. Second, it was exactly his character. Dude the guy enjoys killing girls, and you are saying that he has to be composed while doing it... That's not how it works in irl either btw.

- "The sounds are meh." Can't say anything. It was ok for me, but it's not like I'm an expert

Well, as I already said, there's no correct answer when it comes to an opinion, but just maybe you'll reconsider your opinion about the anime, being presented the other point of view.
Feel free to object btw, if you find any flaws in my thinking^^

K.
>it's his ability that he can't control correctly
The reason for why we don't know why the time travel works makes sense, but the usage of the time travel does not make it okay. The time travel is used as plot convenience the entire story by the author, as he just makes the MC go back and forth in time whenever he wishes
>she was designed mature for her age
She and Kenya are both automatically able to break down the MC's character when they first meet. That's more then mature for her age.
>no one was moved
The characters weren't moved, but the scene still existed to give the mother a reason to hit Kayo instead of having her be entirely one dimensional evil villain, and it wasn't a good reason.
>kids like that get bullied
But the only reason it exists in the story is to make you feel bad for the little girl.
>she's only introverted
No, she goes from mature for her age child that is changed because of parental abuse to regular introverted little girl that was a victim of parental abuse
>his job and such point
I didn't say he had to have a well-paid job to act deep, that's just how his character ended up. The reason is, he has no reason to be deep because the only important things that happened in his life were Yuuki's advice to get friends, Yuuki's framing which he entirely forgets for years, and then eventually the revival ability.
>the next point
The problem is, it's not that he has the memories of the past, he is literally himself but inside the body of his child self. Sure, there's the whole body reactions, but he has mental reactions such as saying his mother was in the way when he, mom, and Kayo were sleeping in the sleeping bag(and he also does his whole saying shit out loud gig in the future).
>the monolouge
Yes, he was explaining his plans, and how the MC fucked his plans, and then he started saying how he tricked the MC by making a new plan against the MC.

The part about him being composed: In every instance before he was revealed, he was cool, calculating, always one step ahead of MC. In his reveal, he doesn't act like that at all.
>the sounds
It's really that the OST was never noticeable at all in the show, and the actual sound effects were eh(also I kind of hate a certain sound effect that's being used a lot in this show and a lot of other shows lately.)
-Rainy-Mar 11, 2016 4:41 PM
Mar 11, 2016 4:39 PM

May 2015
Mr_Shnb said:
KorNk said:

If I was a 12 year-old, I'd either like this show, or I wouldn't put nearly as much effort into why I think it was bad dude.
Mar 11, 2016 4:40 PM

Apr 2014
idk if manga readers actually read the manga or if they are regurgitating what they hear from other ppl.

the things skipped were nonsense anyways and the things rushed didnt need time.
Mar 11, 2016 5:06 PM

Jun 2011
Disliked the episode, because it made little to no sense how Satoru couldn't even figure out that the teacher is the actual culprit. I was already surprised the episode before when he didn't come to the conclusion after discovering the sweets in his car. I guess it was to get some intensity going but for us watchers, when the situation is so easily predictable, it actually backfries and the conclusion is treated as something unexpected which makes it even worse.
I'm feeling thank you
Mar 11, 2016 5:11 PM
Dec 2014
There has to be more to it right?? I mean there are 2 episodes left still.. Would they really go with such an obvious ending. :/
Mar 11, 2016 5:16 PM

Aug 2014
Honestly, the only word on my lips after watching this episode is... meh.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Mar 11, 2016 5:22 PM

Jan 2016
KorNk said:
Mr_Shnb said:

Ahahaha, sorry I snapped and made an "as detailed as I could" answer xD
It doen't feel like a 12-year-old btw, more like a person who watched too much action anime, to the point that he can't read the characters...

If you can't comprehend that people have a different taste/opinion than you, and Claiming that "modern anime community" is shit because some people like a certain anime + getting butthurt and giving the anime a 2/10 because you want to lower the score of the show and that you hate that it's popular and saying that you can't wait for this anime to end so you can tell people how shitty it is

all of that Sounds like a 12 year old mentality to me.
Mar 11, 2016 5:25 PM
Sep 2015
Sourire said:
people still not realizing that the point of the show is not to make you wonder "who did it" but instead "why did he do it"

there's no way the last 2 episodes aren't extremely rushed..

people complaining that the culprit is easy to detect. But tbh that sensei is the most appropriate killer. he know every student's lifestyle, he know satoru's mom and he have the personality of being good to kids. And that's okay for me.

but the problem is they removed Shiratori, Jun in the scenario. The suspect. I know Satoru want to save the innocent people here. But becoause of that, the only culprit that is only on my mind is the sensei. I did not even have the doubt.
Pages (19) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2016

769 by Jocku »»
Apr 17, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1398 by Layreur84 »»
Apr 15, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

498 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2016

581 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

616 by bakakisima »»
Apr 10, 1:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.