Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2016 5:41 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Lin Yuan arc continues with the full explanation of her father(s). The episode took on a pretty somber tone including a very dark cliffhanger. I can hope for all to be made right in the next/last episode.
Mar 9, 2016 7:35 PM
Dec 2015
Please Anime...I don't want to feel anymore...please. Anime keeps making me feel things I don't wanna feel!
I'm not just a Tsundere, I am THE Tsundere.
Mar 10, 2016 12:49 AM
Jun 2014
Hi I'm Truck-kun.
Mar 10, 2016 9:49 AM
Nov 2015
Catalyze said:
I can hope for all to be made right in the next/last episode.

last episode? where did you get that from?
Mar 10, 2016 12:52 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Skylol said:
Catalyze said:
I can hope for all to be made right in the next/last episode.

Check the second posting in the Episode 13 discussion. It was also in the opening credits of that episode when I watched it online. Sadly it appears to be the end of a nice series.
Mar 12, 2016 12:09 PM

Dec 2014
Did she really got hit by the truck …. It seems her chapter will be finished in the next episode
Mar 12, 2016 11:18 PM

Mar 2012
Catalyze said:
Skylol said:

Check the second posting in the Episode 13 discussion. It was also in the opening credits of that episode when I watched it online. Sadly it appears to be the end of a nice series.

I'm still holding on to hope for more, or at least a second season. Didn't Mei Tata (think I got that name right) heavily imply that due to the limitation of the cupid magic, there were more girls that ate the cake that day that have yet to develop the love memories? If that's the case, then after we end this arc with the kids we should get a whole new batch of girls in love with him. Hope they don't give us something like an open ending with new girls showing up, then ending the episode/series with him running away.
Mar 13, 2016 5:27 AM

Dec 2015
dninjalyl said:
Catalyze said:

I'm still holding on to hope for more, or at least a second season. Didn't Mei Tata (think I got that name right) heavily imply that due to the limitation of the cupid magic, there were more girls that ate the cake that day that have yet to develop the love memories? If that's the case, then after we end this arc with the kids we should get a whole new batch of girls in love with him. Hope they don't give us something like an open ending with new girls showing up, then ending the episode/series with him running away.

It's possible that it's preparation for season 2, I'm not sure how many girls were presented at that room, but my guess is that there are at least 3 other girls that could ate that cake. I would rather see some progress going on with girls that already solved their issues than popping out new one from nowhere. In any case this is rather strange, because manhua is not even in half progress in story than anime so I'm not even sure which one comes first and is considered as source.
Mar 15, 2016 9:30 PM
Dec 2015

There are at least three more girls. And one unidentifiable in the background. Just from cursory glance, we're looking at a shy girl, tomboy, and a party girl coming into the story. My only concern is that it may complicate things too much, this is one of those rare series where I don't want a harem ending because there is an existing girl who is perfect for the protagonist. Though it may be a differing opinion, my view is it's Xiazi Tong, though others might consider Xue Li best girl. Which is also true. She is the other best, and possibly the end game for the story.
I'm not just a Tsundere, I am THE Tsundere.
Nov 11, 2016 2:03 PM

Sep 2013
Eesh! Cliffhanger!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 15, 2017 12:34 PM

Dec 2012
The end was brutal. I hope she has nothing because her story was almost done.
Apr 28, 2017 12:45 PM

May 2015
That preview tho

Feels incoming...
Jun 2, 2017 6:38 PM

Mar 2014
He's been taking so long trying to make her wish come true I guess the only way to make the magic disappear was by killing her OMG harsh twist D:

"Hi I'm Truck-kun. ohhh noooees... ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°) Holy shit there's no driver." Whoever did the subs for these is amazing.
Apr 9, 2018 7:13 PM

Sep 2017

This series just turned pretty dark. Anyway, next is final episode.

BTW, let this be a lesson. ALWAYS LOOK BOTH WAYS BEFORE CROSSING THE ROAD. NEVER RELY ON THE LIGHTS.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jul 27, 2020 5:06 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That damn truck... I wonder how it will ends.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cupid's Chocolates Episode 2 Discussion

Maciek970213 - Dec 28, 2015

14 by fgowy »»
Mar 31, 5:50 PM

Poll: » Aishen Qiaokeli-ing... Episode 11 Discussion

Maciek970213 - Feb 17, 2016

13 by Wilt777 »»
Aug 14, 2023 11:02 PM

» Cringe?

LukaNV - Apr 3, 2023

2 by thelambda »»
Apr 4, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » Cupid's Chocolates Episode 1 Discussion

Maciek970213 - Dec 28, 2015

28 by Slimeycoconuts_ »»
Jan 2, 2023 7:56 AM

» confused and lost

Zerity - Jun 2, 2022

9 by Wehzy »»
Nov 19, 2022 10:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.