Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 9, 2016 11:20 AM

Nov 2014
the season is almost over and it's time we rate this.
IFFEH IUU BEHLIEBE EIT
NUHRUTOE NUHRUTOE
BEHLIEBE EIT BEHLIEBE EIT-IT-IT-IT-IT
HEURE AIE AHME WIETH MAI NEEINJUH KLAHN
NEEINJUH KLAHN
HEURE WEHH STAHNDD
NUHRUTOE AIEHME OUNE MAI WEYE
NUHRUTOE AIELLE BEEHE OUHKEYE
GETUH REHDEY TUH FHITE OUNE SAITE
GOUHUT MUHE BHESHT FREENDZ BAH MUHE SAIHDE
SAZOOKAYEH HEHZE RELYEH KEWHLE
SAHKOOHRAH DUH BEWTIHFUHLE.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 9, 2016 11:23 AM
Jul 2018
First post with a bang-So op how abt erased? Out of three that I am following(shouwa, konosuba and erased) that's the worst for me. Dunno abt other anime.
Edit-well I forgot abt phantom boobs which I dropped so that one maybe.
removed-userMar 9, 2016 11:27 AM
Mar 9, 2016 11:24 AM

Mar 2014
Either Musaigen no Phantom World or Ajin

Fucking pieces of shit
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 9, 2016 11:24 AM

Mar 2015
sushin police is just pure wtf. JK meshi tier IMHO.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 9, 2016 11:26 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
the only show this season i've considered dropping is luck and logic and i like it enough to keep it going
Mar 9, 2016 11:27 AM

Aug 2014
Kuma said:
So much this. For those of you who think Musaigen is bad...just watch this crap. It's not even one of those "so stupid it's funny" shows...it's just plain stupid.
Mar 9, 2016 11:32 AM

Nov 2012
from the series i'm watching the worst is mahou shoujo nante mou ii desu ka i guess
but considering i'd rate it like a 4/10 at the moment it could be worse i guess.
Mar 9, 2016 11:32 AM

Mar 2015
Snappynator said:
Kuma said:
So much this. For those of you who think Musaigen is bad...just watch this crap. It's not even one of those "so stupid it's funny" shows...it's just plain stupid.
still waiting pupa and vampiere holmes tier series. it supposed to be sekkoi boys, but it turned out pretty good.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 9, 2016 11:36 AM

Feb 2015
I haven't watched much but phantom world was just awful i dropped it super quick
Mar 9, 2016 11:37 AM

Dec 2015
Muhai Bahamut, hands down, the worst harem sht I ever saw. Wow.
Dropped it at the 3rd ep, even fucking Absoluts Duo made me go until 7th...goddamn
Mar 9, 2016 11:40 AM

Sep 2015
I haven't watched (nor I will) Musaigen no Phantom, but I 'm gonna jump into the hate train and say it's the worst. It fuckin' sucks.
NasalShark said:
I'd love to squeeze your nipples until they look like a purple slushie, Senpai.

Mar 9, 2016 11:41 AM

Jul 2012
I didn't watched everything, but, from the ones I'm watching the worst is Divine Gate. It is just too random. Unfortunately, because the character design seemed really good, had potencial, but nope.
I dropped because I was too confused to really care anymore xD

Mar 9, 2016 11:42 AM
Jul 2015
andy97 said:
I haven't watched much but phantom world was just awful i dropped it super quick

People are basing their opinion on the first episode of a show, not even bothering to give it a chance. Phantom World is one of those shows, and as a result is poorly misunderstood. Please give shows 5 or 6 episodes before you rate it.
Mar 9, 2016 11:46 AM

Oct 2015
I'm watching: Dimension W, Durarara Ketsu, and ERASED.

The only show I've dropped this season is Prince of Stride, it wasn't really bad it just wasn't my thing. I only tried it because it was about Parkour, I was hoping it would be similar to Mirror's Edge, it wasn't.
Mar 9, 2016 11:48 AM

Jul 2009
Divine Gate got so bad in the progress that not even nice visuals can save it. The story is just ugh...
Mar 9, 2016 11:50 AM
Jul 2018
Unsane_Hawk said:
andy97 said:

People are basing their opinion on the first episode of a show, not even bothering to give it a chance. Phantom World is one of those shows, and as a result is poorly misunderstood. Please give shows 5 or 6 episodes before you rate it.

Sorry I dropped it at the 5th ep. I think that Mai's boobs are the only thing that keeps it going.

Jan 2012
Of the ones I'm watching Divine Gate, incomprehensible mess that it is.

Mar 2015
for people who currently dislike musaigen, try read volume 2 synopsis
pablomc said:
Volume 2

Later on, we see an adult Haruhiko fight in a war against Phantoms. Unable to kill the Phantom Rupa , she goes on to eradicate two-thirds of the human population. What's left of humanity lives in the underground city of Gehenna. Haruhiko blames himself for the apocalypse with Mai, Reina, and others as his mental supports. As his friends fall one by one, Haruhiko swears that even if he gives his soul to the devil, he will eradicate the Phantoms. As he is swallowed by the darkness of revenge, Haruhiko rises to use a forbidden ability in hopes to finally end the struggle

seriously, it make current season look like a joke.
even worse in vol 3.

i can bet this gonna be trainwerck last episode like kyokai no kanata when all of the season 1 is just MC dream and kyoani laughing at their fanbase.
Mar 9, 2016 11:51 AM

Aug 2014
Unsane_Hawk said:
andy97 said:

Except it doesn't get better. It's literally just one cringeworthy fanservice episode after another, with about 1-2 good ones in the current 9 ep. I doubt the show can redeem itself, which is quite a shame since the LN actually seems really promising.

Kuma said:
pablomc said:
Volume 2

Later on, we see an adult Haruhiko fight in a war against Phantoms. Unable to kill the Phantom Rupa , she goes on to eradicate two-thirds of the human population. What's left of humanity lives in the underground city of Gehenna. Haruhiko blames himself for the apocalypse with Mai, Reina, and others as his mental supports. As his friends fall one by one, Haruhiko swears that even if he gives his soul to the devil, he will eradicate the Phantoms. As he is swallowed by the darkness of revenge, Haruhiko rises to use a forbidden ability in hopes to finally end the struggle

even worse in vol 3.

i can bet this gonna be trainwerck last episode like kyokai no kanata when all of the season 1 is just MC dream and kyoani laughing at their fanbase.
Yeah, a shame we probably will never get to see Vol 2 animated...I would have loved to see that part.
Mar 9, 2016 11:53 AM

Apr 2015
I dropped a lot around the 4th week so not gonna count those, but out of the ones I'm still watching (shouwa, ajin, prince of stride, haikyuu season 2, gundam IBO) stride is the one I like least, It's nothing special and probably gonna forget all about it in a month but still watching it cause sports anime usually make me wanna continue till the end out of curiosity
Mar 9, 2016 11:54 AM

Mar 2015
Snappynator said:
Unsane_Hawk said:

Except it doesn't get better. It's literally just one cringeworthy fanservice episode after another, with about 1-2 good ones in the current 9 ep. I doubt the show can redeem itself, which is quite a shame since the LN actually seems really promising.

Kuma said:

even worse in vol 3.

Yeah, a shame we probably will never get to see Vol 2 animated...I would have loved to see that part.
i heard even more brutal on vol 3. seriously, kyoani should stop experiment something. and yes, i also hoping season 2.
Mar 9, 2016 11:57 AM

Nov 2014
Kuma said:
Snappynator said:

i heard even more brutal on vol 3. seriously, kyoani should stop experiment something. and yes, i also hoping season 2.

When I first read about this I thought this was a joke. How can this show be based on something that sounds so interesting?
IFFEH IUU BEHLIEBE EIT
NUHRUTOE NUHRUTOE
NEEINJUH KLAHN
HEURE WEHH STAHNDD
Mar 9, 2016 11:59 AM

Jul 2013
Despite the fact that I actually liked Divine Gate for a little while (I am attributing that to the unbelievably catchy opening song), it has not proved itself to be a show worthy of me to continue to follow it.

Though, I will, lol. I want to see how this trainwreck ends! How many more people are going to pointlessly die?
Mar 9, 2016 12:06 PM
Mar 2013
From what I'm watching, prince of stride. Really generic and the comedy is cringey. Probably a 3 or 4 out of 10.

Though I think this has been a weak season overall

Surprised to see so many votes for Phantom World. I think it is disappointing but I wouldn't say bad, just mediocre really.
Mar 9, 2016 12:10 PM

Jul 2015
Divine Gate Divine Gate Divine Gate Divine Gate Divine Gate Divine Gate
It's really confusing and pretentious.
nimushyMar 9, 2016 12:18 PM
-
-

「 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥. 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘺. 」
◐ -

-
Mar 9, 2016 12:21 PM

Jun 2013
Why so many votes for Dagashi? Sure it's not great but it gave us the goddess of waifus Saya and Hotaru's hotarus.
Mar 9, 2016 12:24 PM

Dec 2015
Whoever voted for Erased is either trolling or has a brain size of a peanut. Shitheads <.<
Mar 9, 2016 12:30 PM

Dec 2015
FunkyNano said:
Robiiii said:
Whoever voted for Erased is either trolling or has a brain size of a peanut. Shitheads <.<

Woaaah. Let's not encourage this kind of foul language on our pleasant little nest of a forum.

Im swearing quite frequently, but i dont think its against the rules...not that i got a warning or anything. :o
Mar 9, 2016 12:32 PM

Jan 2013
Ajin because I like to be prejudicial towards 3DCG animu
Mar 9, 2016 12:35 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
wow, the phantom world hate never ends

its like the ONLY WAY an anime can have no plot and ppl not hate on it is if its a straight up comedy

foh...

i know most people like or love the show the but the haters are so vocal

as for dagashi kashi, just cause we dont understand japanese candy doesnt make the show bad

grimgar is slow as hell but howtf is it the worst show?
Mar 9, 2016 12:40 PM

Jul 2013
Divine Gate for me. Messy, with dialogues who try to be deep, failing big time, and with uninteresting characters (except one or two exceptions). At least the opening is cool.
Mar 9, 2016 12:41 PM

Apr 2014
Prince of Stride. Madhouse, really? The animation feels really off and... Really predictable. The fanservice is really tiring tho.

Let's not talk about Musaigen. Just no.

It feels like Deen is making better shows than Madhouse and KyoAni and that's not good.
Mar 9, 2016 12:42 PM
Sep 2015
too wide thread. Probably if anime has 0 it means worse than 5+. Best show would be easier because everyone has 1-2 such shows. Not watched or bad shows are countless.
Mamster-P said:

as for dagashi kashi, just cause we dont understand japanese candy doesnt make the show bad

So you think we should love anime because there is small possibility in japan they understand it? Then it can have good score in Japan.
If slow pace would be the only sin of Grimgar... Anyway it's impossible to convince anyone so I won't try.
Mar 9, 2016 12:49 PM

Jan 2013
Out of the ones I'm watching, I'd say Divine Gate; although Ajin, Prince of Stride and Haruchika are almost as bad.

Everything about Divine Gate feels so forced, and so pretentious. I haven't been able to watch a single episode without browsing another website while the episode flows by.

Ajin has horrible, choppy CGI, Prince of Stride has serious problems with the plot, and Haruchika is canned, episodic lameness.
Mar 9, 2016 12:53 PM

Jul 2015
ERASED because it's the only one I dropped .

Still gave it a 10/10 though .

Because hey ,nothing's better than some gud ol' salt .

Musaigen comes after .Fricking Bahamut Harem thingy is better .

Only thing good about it is the main chick .
SodiumChlorideMar 9, 2016 12:59 PM
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Mar 9, 2016 12:57 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Aedrin said:

So you think we should love anime because there is small possibility in japan they understand it? Then it can have good score in Japan.
If slow pace would be the only sin of Grimgar... Anyway it's impossible to convince anyone so I won't try.

many of these shows that get low scores over here are probably a lot more popular in japan

i swear its like we westerners take anime way more seriously than its supposed to be taken

anyway, i appreciate them all, so fuck that shit

i don't like/understand it =/= bad
Mar 9, 2016 1:00 PM

Oct 2014
Only two votes for Bubuki Buranki the worst anime I've ever seen? Damn, this season is a real piece of shit.
Mar 9, 2016 1:00 PM

Dec 2015
FunkyNano said:
Robiiii said:

Im swearing quite frequently, but i dont think its against the rules...not that i got a warning or anything. :o

Clearly you have Erased the guidelines from your mind. You think you're Bokuool but you're not, close your eyes and count your prayers m8 I'll fuck you up Inai minute, you're no Machi for me.
Why aren't people allowed to dislike Erased though?

If they have a valid reason for it, sure. If they just say *omg another time travel animu, dislike* thats just cancer... <.<
RobiiiiMar 9, 2016 1:09 PM
Mar 9, 2016 1:01 PM

Jul 2015
@OP

Screw you .Why the "t" at the end of Dagashi Kashi m8 ?

Robiiii said:
FunkyNano said:

Clearly you have Erased the guidelines from your mind. You think you're Bokuool but you're not, close your eyes and count your prayers m8 I'll fuck you up Inai minute, you're no Machi for me.
Why aren't people allowed to dislike Erased though?

I they have a valid reason for it, sure. If they just say *omg another time travel animu, dislike* thats just cancer... <.<

What ?I stopped liking it after episode 3 .

What's wrong with that ?

I don't have a valid reason .I just don't .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Mar 9, 2016 1:02 PM

Oct 2014
Mamster-P said:

its like the ONLY WAY an anime can have no plot and ppl not hate on it is if its a straight up comedy

foh...

Dagashi Kashi is not about Japanese candy, it's about sexual jokes with candy and it's not funny at all.

Slow pace is the least of Grigmar's problems, the characters are terrible.

The hate for Phantom World is very vocal because KyoAni let the fans down.
Mar 9, 2016 1:04 PM

Jan 2016
Phantom World seems to be getting a lot of hate, personally I haven't seen it, but isn't Mai supposed to be the "best girl" of 2016?
IsuruMar 9, 2016 1:15 PM
Mar 9, 2016 1:05 PM

Jun 2015
how could anyone say erased or grimgar are the worst? What is wrong with people? I put phantom world because it really is bad. I would probably put bahamut if i watched it because that looks terrible
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Mar 9, 2016 1:06 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Gluzin said:

Dagashi Kashi is not about Japanese candy, it's about sexual jokes with candy and it's not funny at all.

so you don't find dagashi kashi funny? ok... many of us do

howtf are the characters terrible?

how did it let the fans down?

the only people it let down were the same people who complain about non entirely comedic anime not having a plot, MOST people
love the show, its just all those kinds of people are hating
Mar 9, 2016 1:07 PM

Dec 2015
SodiumChloride said:
@OP

Screw you .Why the "t" at the end of Dagashi Kashi m8 ?

Robiiii said:

I they have a valid reason for it, sure. If they just say *omg another time travel animu, dislike* thats just cancer... <.<

What ?I stopped liking it after episode 3 .

What's wrong with that ?

I don't have a valid reason .I just don't .

Ok. Thats fine i suppose. Ur missing out tho, but watever :p
Mar 9, 2016 1:09 PM

Mar 2014
Bioshocked said:
Why so many votes for Dagashi? Sure it's not great but it gave us the goddess of waifus Saya and Hotaru's hotarus.
The director is a biased Sayafag

That's what the Hotaru fans who've read the mango told me at least
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 9, 2016 1:09 PM

Oct 2014
Mamster-P said:
Gluzin said:

so you don't find dagashi kashi funny? ok... many of us do

howtf are the characters terrible?

how did it let the fans down?

the only people it let down were the same people who complain about non entirely comedic anime not having a plot, MOST people
love the show, its just all those kinds of people are hating
You're in the minority thinking it is funny, even the guys over at /r/anime agree.

The characters completely blank, generic and self-inserts. The girls are only there for fanservice.

It let the fans down because KyoAni fans want moe not ecchi. "MOST people love the show", what? It's one of the lowest rated KyoAni shows there is, it has a score lower than 7 which only atrocious anime get here on MAL.
Mar 9, 2016 1:10 PM

Oct 2014
Comic_Sans said:
Bioshocked said:

Saya masterrace and the show is still shit.
Mar 9, 2016 1:10 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
im pretty damn sure the main reason it seems like a show like phantom world is so hated is because fans are generally way less vocal than haters

i guess im just a vocal fan

its kinda like the YouTube videos with 95% thumbs up yet nothing but hateful/racist comments in them

WHY DON'T THE FANS SPEAK UP?

in some cases the majority needs to stomp on the haters
Mar 9, 2016 1:14 PM

Nov 2014
Gluzin said:
Mamster-P said:

foh...

I'm not a big Kyoani fan but this was disapointing, entertaining but I kinda expected more based on the synopsis. Also there were no Phantom world fans to disapoint before the anime started airing so they couldn't disapoint anyone.
IFFEH IUU BEHLIEBE EIT
NUHRUTOE NUHRUTOE
NEEINJUH KLAHN
HEURE WEHH STAHNDD
Mar 9, 2016 1:14 PM

Jan 2013
Comic_Sans said:
Bioshocked said:

Washingboard gets way too much time in the show, that's for sure. Any minute in Dagashi Kashi without Hotaru is a minute wasted.

Mamster-P said:
im pretty damn sure the main reason it seems like a show like phantom world is so hated is because fans are generally way less vocal than haters

i guess im just a vocal fan

its kinda like the YouTube videos with 95% thumbs up yet nothing but hateful/racist comments in them

WHY DON'T THE FANS SPEAK UP?

in some cases the majority needs to stomp on the haters

Maybe Musaigen just doesn't have a particularly big fanbase. It's not a terrible show, but just not very good.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 3 hours ago

22 by traed »»
46 seconds ago

Poll: » Spring 2024 my fav anime lineup yet! What is your fav series that is going under the radar?

rohan121 - Yesterday

17 by Sorachin »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

32 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
3 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

87 by Israel_Is_Evil »»
11 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

81 by nishant0 »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.