Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 9 Discussion

Sep 6, 2017 7:37 PM
Did you guys see that sick dab Aqua hit at the 17:54 mark?

Sep 17, 2017 7:04 AM

This whole episode was bouncing titties.

Nov 12, 2017 9:58 AM

Ando said:
Kuzuma's expression when he "realized" he was in his dream

And then the whole art style change with him bouncing around like a video game fighter almost fully nude when "There are some things you absolutely must protect." 😂

i laughed hard at that point on the picture cause he didn't realize it was real & not a dream 😂

i was hoping that before anything can interrupt them he will wash her back as well 😂

but at first when u so this scene on the picture i was like don't tell me he will go all they way with her cause he thinks its a dream 😂 & then i was like nope it cant happen cause its not that type of a anime & i don't mean hentai when i say that type of a anime

LeeTailor said:
Yes yes, lots of anime tiddy in this episode. The situations that arose were pretty fun, but...

One thing that bothered me was that Darkness' personality was completely flipped in this episode, and I have mixed feelings about it. I'm all for character development and getting to know different sides of a character, but the way it was done this time was not satisfying for me. I can't really explain it, maybe it's because I don't find this "new side" all that meaningful or fun.

The scene may have been creepy from her point of view, and that might be what makes me feel bad in hindsight.

It was nice to see Megumin and Aqua goof around, and the scene where Kazuma protecting the succubus got a laugh out of me, too.

i think she just showed a side to her she hasn't shown before i don't think her char did one90, personality was completely flipped i don't believe its as simple as that
Modified by Sugram22, Nov 12, 2017 10:04 AM

Jan 15, 2018 3:10 PM

Might as well rise that PG-13 rating to R!

This episode is too funny! It just made me laugh non-stop. Especially those moments when Kazuma thought that he's in a dream (when in reality what they're both doing are real).

Also if it were not for Aqua and Megumin who caught the succubus, Kazuma and Darkness could've gone some more steps further in their act!!! (Because at the end, her desire took control)

Well... Aside from the awkward yet interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) moments between the main characters. The whole episode is really focused on fan-service. So basically, this is an excellent fan-service episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 16, 2018 11:52 AM

KonoSuba got a little Kono-lewda this episode!

*crickets chirp*

Yeah, that was bad.

Poor Kazuma didn't actually get the amazing sex dream he wanted...it's rather amazing Darkness was about to dry him off with her bare tits before they got interrupted though. This episode really sits on the very upper end of the PG-13 rating.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"

Feb 20, 2018 5:33 AM
StudentCouncilVP

A bunch of semen demon
Kaguya Shinomiya is my waifu. If you disrespect her, I will end your laifu

Feb 27, 2018 11:05 PM

This was so freaking erotic and Darkness is quite beautiful lol.
Avoiding manga spoilers be like

Apr 14, 2018 6:40 PM

Another drastic change in tone this episode. The show is really going off the track it developed in the first half.

Apr 17, 2018 3:54 PM
Supreme Tsundere

That food was delicious! Glad to see they finally got some nice place to live on too.
Budget was really bad at some scenes, the faces were really ugly there, and I m seeing the BD version (also nothing uncensored for those wondering about it).
Darkness was really HOT there, due to setting I was expecting her masochist side to reveal itself more but she was more sound and logical than I would have expect from her character.

Nov 28, 2018 7:26 PM

This episode redeemed the show for a bit, even though it was mostly fanservice lol. The succubi were cute/hot (: as was Darkness, even though her boobs looked kinda saggy sometimes like when she was in her PJ's ^^"

Dec 30, 2018 7:30 PM

10/10 plot. Easily the best episode yet.
“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
― Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People

School Days Review

Feb 19, 7:44 PM

On the one hand with ten episodes I'd prefer they don't spend it on a full-on lewd ecchi episode, but on the other hand it was amusing and managed to strike the right tone. Darkness being the one to shine this episode was a fantastic choice.

Mar 1, 8:43 PM

A hot gulp-inducing fanservice episode.
This might be the hottest anime episode I've watched.

Those succubi without proper attire, especially the one talking with Kazuma. She occasionally fondled her own boobs while talking to him. *gulp*

That marbled red crab, dipped into soy sauce. Looked so soft and juicy! *gulp*

Kazuma's "dream" in the bathroom and his attempt to drive Darkness into submission. *gulp*

And lastly, that kawaii little succubus, oh she looked so adorable. I totally agree with Kazuma being a man to protecc the cute lil succubus.

I never expected an episode like this, a nice, but naughty, episode. Probably a save haven before the battle vs destroyer in the next episode.

Mar 20, 11:12 AM

Never did I want something to be real this bad, pls neuroscience hurry up

Apr 10, 10:10 PM
thot patrol

kazuma shoulda piped

Apr 24, 7:30 PM

Great episode! Definitely my favorite :)

Watching this on BD is worth it!!

The food is soo delicious, so I guess it wasn't really a "dream" but a Succubus coming in the night to have fun and leave by morning.

AHHH! Kazuma should have gotten it! Well at least there's Darkness!!!

I though Kazuma was going to dream all three girls in one bed XD

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]