Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 9 Discussion

Mar 11, 2016 9:25 PM

This episode was great. Scene with the Succubi and Darkness so good.

Mar 11, 2016 9:39 PM
I loved that they finally found a place to stay during the winter. Staying at the stable during snowy night - brrr!

This episode is not my favorite but its hilarious. I particularly liked that that part at the beginning where Aqua is like "my stats are maxed" even though, according to Kazuma, her intelligence is lower than a human's. Idk why but I laughed so hard at that. OMG so her int is already maxed and she will never, ever become any smarter? Lol.

Mar 11, 2016 10:34 PM
animefan8800 said:
Oh man, Darkness and her big beautiful tits were amazing this week! So many jigglin' tits in general this week tho! :D

Also, this only has 10 episodes? (plus the ova)? DAMNIT! :(

WTF. Are you serious? Konosuba has only 10 episodes? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Mar 11, 2016 11:19 PM

Mikael93 said:
animefan8800 said:
Oh man, Darkness and her big beautiful tits were amazing this week! So many jigglin' tits in general this week tho! :D

Also, this only has 10 episodes? (plus the ova)? DAMNIT! :(

WTF. Are you serious? Konosuba has only 10 episodes? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Yes it's only 10 episodes.

Mar 12, 2016 1:33 AM
It's a lewd episode but I like how that there is some honesty behind it.

Usury ecchi is being just half passed and hiding their feeling,but kazuma was blunt about it.

Mar 12, 2016 1:39 AM

Darkness is far more stacked than i gave her credit for. Hubba hubba. Very nice ecchi episode.

Mar 12, 2016 3:20 AM
i want to cry that next episode is last one. Probably never going to have second season.

Mar 12, 2016 6:37 AM

Don't like how their boobs bounce for no reason at all. Makes me feel treated like the lowest common denominator when watching these kinda shows.

Comedy was good as usual, disappointed that it only has 10 episodes wtf.

ma2ha3 said:
i want to cry that next episode is last one. Probably never going to have second season.

I thought it was quite popular in LN sales?
Mirai Nikki is TRASH
Angel Beats is horrible.
Charlotte is a dumpster fire.
Shinsekai Yori has no characters.
Oreimo's S2 specials don't actually exist.

IM NOT AN ELITIST

I live to see the day where Hidamari Sketch or Little Witch Academia get another season.

Mar 12, 2016 7:08 AM
Who knows which anime have second seasons. Some bad anime have multiple seasons and some great anime have only one. I am looking at the glass half empty.

Mar 12, 2016 11:40 AM

This episode was completely absurd lol. Brilliant.That succubus made my day, so adorable.

steph96 said:
I completely agree with kazuma on this!
Indubitably.
❀桜舞う空~        @ping me for anime clarifications.        CosmoGenesis Project

Mar 12, 2016 1:04 PM
There are some thing you absolutely must violate.

Mar 12, 2016 2:00 PM

Wait, is MAL right? Is next episode the last? For real? :(

Dear lord, my thirst have been satisfied today. (Well, not really, but I'll look onto that later...)

Darkness reaction was... unexpected. That Masochist... She's only talks! She does have a nice body though.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Mar 12, 2016 3:15 PM

That moment when you realise there's only 10 episodes :(

Best episode by far.

I am surprised MAL doesn't have this tagged as a slice of life. It clearly displays such elements.

Mar 12, 2016 3:42 PM

vyktar said:
There are some thing you absolutely must violate.
I want to be all protective of the cuteness and stuff... but there is a devil in me that cannot deny.
❀桜舞う空~        @ping me for anime clarifications.        CosmoGenesis Project

Mar 12, 2016 3:59 PM

SansrivaaL said:
Didnt quite enjoy this episode as much as the previews ones, but still funny as always.
Next episode is the last..... my fridays wont be the same again.
I think there will be 11 ep+ the Ova, it isnt the last episode.

Mar 12, 2016 4:00 PM

Iizbakaokay said:

my sides into orbits.
That is what she said

Mar 12, 2016 4:01 PM

It looks like this episode and 8th episode was animated by a hentai company, its just me?

Mar 12, 2016 4:49 PM
Somuchgamer said:
It looks like this episode and 8th episode was animated by a hentai company, its just me?

It's more than a little bit pervy! But there are lots of funny parts so I'm okay with it. Sad that they only have 10 episodes though, what a bummer!

Recs of any new anime shows that are similar or just plain funny?

Mar 12, 2016 4:52 PM

I'm glad they had an episode that wasn't based around the quests but it left me wondering what Kazuma's dream would have been like if they hadn't stopped the succubus. I'm also really, really hoping there's a second season.

Mar 12, 2016 6:01 PM

Poor Succubus. Those crabs look damn tasty though!
Gotta love this Darkness episode <3 Ai Kayano FTW

This needs 25 episodes. loljk

Mar 12, 2016 7:55 PM

They had to ran out of budget with Darkness' episode. Curse you nihhhooooon
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Mar 12, 2016 11:37 PM

Pretty lewd episode was still really funny glad Darkness got some more screen time this week
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

Mar 13, 2016 12:09 AM

This episode was so so lewd, never expected this in his anime. Enjoyable though

Mar 13, 2016 12:19 AM

If I'd known this show was gunna be this lewd I wouldn't have watched it, to be honest. Wish it was tagged with "ecchi". Dunno why it isn't. Ah well, thank god there's only one more ep. -.-

Mar 13, 2016 1:36 AM

This episode gave my boner a boner :O.

Mar 13, 2016 3:47 AM

this episode has been my favorite not just because of the lewd scenes but that fucking tasty looking crab..and seeing darkness all shy and reserved!!!

also the part when kazuma was in the bath relaxed and just said..."yo" was priceless!!

Mar 13, 2016 8:20 AM

The art was err...overwhelming, thank god this is a comedy

Mar 13, 2016 8:24 AM
Darkness and every femme gave me Hardness. This episode is diamond level I LOVE it! <3

Any chance of getting a season 2? or are we near the end of LN's?

Mar 13, 2016 8:39 AM

zarcyne1 said:
Did anyone else notice that the animation quality of this episode was noticeably different from the others? Everyone looked more lanky and boring to me.
Me too, this and the start of the episode 7, i guess they're were trying to save time and money to the last episode that will be more focused on ''action'' (Konosuba style) but i dont cared that much

Mar 13, 2016 8:51 AM

hayka said:
I'm so disappointed. They skipped the scene, arc whatever you want to call it that I wanted to watch the most. How kazuma swaps with another adventure in their party and shows how useful he is when he dont have to deal with a party of weirdoes. I was on a high to watch that but to my horror I won't get to see it.......
Yeah i was hoping it would appear to, but they didnt show the Lich of the dungeon episode that make part in the appearence of Vanir, i think this means that it will not have second season?

Mar 13, 2016 9:14 AM

DEEN has oficially been forgiven, this anime is one of the funniest things I've seen since Gintama. They're also making Rakugo this season, pretty impressive.
:3

Mar 13, 2016 3:19 PM

Lewd ! But so funny as usual, Darkness was sexy ;0

Mar 13, 2016 5:02 PM

100% fan service episode, so, nope, I didn't like it much, just Aqua that keeps being nice to watch.

Mar 13, 2016 8:37 PM

amazing just simply amazing

Mar 13, 2016 9:12 PM

This episode seriously felt about 5 minutes long!
Sad that this ends this week, am really going to miss it
Excited to see OVA and from what ive been hearing, the series is selling really well so I'm hoping for a 2nd season!

Mar 13, 2016 10:47 PM

LOL oh boy, that succubus "dream" place has got some good business huh? Pretty specific they can get there ... and Kazuma ends up deciding that YES this dream is totally worth going to bed early :P I think it's pretty clear he likes hanging around them though. Well a lot of fanservice with our lovely Darkness (even though the art got a bit wonky sometimes) actually GOING ALONG with him thinking he was in his "dream" ... ohhh boy XD The poor succubus ended up getting captured too but luckily got away. Kazuma even had a ready-made excuse! :P Pretty good episode lol, I can't believe that almost worked ... well, looks like they're gonna be gearing up for a battle next episode! :O Is this anime really almost done at 10 episodes?! O_O So short ...

Mar 14, 2016 7:44 AM

This was fucking amazing I was laughing my ass of. Still it's coming to an end ;_;
Am I a bad person? The world is evil... I'm just trying to fit in...

Mar 14, 2016 7:46 AM

Looks like the animation studio has reDEENed itself with this episode :>

Mar 14, 2016 9:14 AM

projectfear22 said:
are we near the end of LN's?

We are far from over lol. The ending will only cover up to the end of volume 2. There are currently 8 volumes in Japan (plus 3 volumes of the Megumin spin-off). The 9th volume will come out in June. There are tons of material if they want to do more.

Mar 14, 2016 7:08 PM
GitahMuttan said:
projectfear22 said:
are we near the end of LN's?

We are far from over lol. The ending will only cover up to the end of volume 2. There are currently 8 volumes in Japan (plus 3 volumes of the Megumin spin-off). The 9th volume will come out in June. There are tons of material if they want to do more.

Do you happen to know if the show's popular in Japan? If so, any estimations on how popular it is?

Mar 14, 2016 7:37 PM

This is the most funniest episode YET that ive seen on this show!
It'a a Shame that only 1 episode left...
any idea if this show would get a Season 2???
5/5!

Mar 14, 2016 9:23 PM

Too much sag....muh dick was disappointed.

Mar 15, 2016 1:54 AM
This episode. My God. Konosuba ALWAYS delivers! But what the hell kinda chess game were Megumin and darkness playing? lol Those succubi were hot and super lewd! I love how Kazuma can be such a scumbag! The Darkness service was through the roof! Not that I minded....

But seriously please, for all things holy, tell me that succubus that got trapped at the end who was visiting Kazuma, or any of the succubi for that matter, play a bigger role in later novels! I'll take just a simple no or yes, since I might actually read the LN. She seemed like the type that could be a recurring character to me, perhaps with weird quirks of her own. Or at the very least, I pray the OVA involves the succubi again, or what would of happened if Kazuma got his wish fulfilled. While that's doubtful, I'll have my hopes >.<

Otherwise, this better get a second season.... or riot.
No I don't read manga. Why? Because according to MAL manga readers, all anime is either: too rushed, too slow, anime original, or a terrible adaption. I like to enjoy anime for what it is, anime.

Mar 15, 2016 6:30 AM

What the hell happened!? The fan-service/ecchi skyrocketed, I didn't know that Konosuba had so much of it... Not that I mind.

Mar 15, 2016 7:48 AM

my only real problem with this series besides deen related ones is the MC Kazuma. He is so boring compared to the rest. Just the usual straight man whiney type guy. Always blame others though he is right most of the time. Does not even act like a hikineet when he is supposed to be one. Hikigaya is more of a hikineet than him even though he isn't one but Hikigaya is more interesting.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle

Mar 15, 2016 8:32 AM

tubers said:
GitahMuttan said:

Do you happen to know if the show's popular in Japan? If so, any estimations on how popular it is?

It's very popular. The LN is selling like hotcakes (like, 50k copies a week. Check it in LN Weekly Rankings here in MAL) because of the anime, while the anime itself leads in BD pre orders (I forgot the source on this one, but I think this is still true up to now. Someone correct me if the info is wrong.)

From what I've heard, the 6th episode even skyrocketed on twitter by being trending for a while when it aired. The 6th episode was the Dullahan-did-nothing-wrong episode.

Mar 15, 2016 10:24 AM
Looks like we got improved breast physics for this episode, at the cost of even more QUALITY

Mar 15, 2016 12:02 PM

ernst said:
my only real problem with this series besides deen related ones is the MC Kazuma. He is so boring compared to the rest. Just the usual straight man whiney type guy. Always blame others though he is right most of the time. Does not even act like a hikineet when he is supposed to be one. Hikigaya is more of a hikineet than him even though he isn't one but Hikigaya is more interesting.

You do know that hikkineet in most anime are huge exaggeration, right?
Most of them can go out and talk to people. They just don't like to do it and prefer staying home.
The depiction in anime are too extreme.

There is also a backstory why he become like that but that's spoiler.
He is once a normal guy is all I can say.

ernst said:
Always blame others

Yep, and I like it that way. He is not above everyone else.
He is a jerk, douche, and a scum. The anime depicts him well.

Mar 15, 2016 4:26 PM

ernst said:

Wait... what?
yeah, he's just a whiney guy, in the end
but Kazuma is one of the smartest MC in making sarcastic comments. He knows what to pull and when to do it and that make a lot of people laugh.
While Hachiman sarcastic comments isn't that smartly placed, it's only smartly phrased.
What makes sarcastic comment sarcastic is the time and place and how they come out, not the choice of word itself.

but, in the end, I disagree that you even compare the two.
Hachiman got sane girls there, something pretty lacking in this series =D
Plus Hachiman is still on that world hikineet hates, while Kazuma... well, he's already given a second chance for eris-knows-how-many-times-he-has-died, yet still his mindset is:

Mar 15, 2016 6:57 PM

well this was lewd

Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »