Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 5 Discussion

Mar 7, 2016 5:20 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Riko has a massive tsundere moment. Excellent! :D

These two, especially Riko bicker like they're 6 year olds from my workplace (school). For it to actually take me back to work means Toei really did a great job with that segment.

Didn't appreciate the trip back to work though. :p
Also the lamest, GoPri-esque battle ever just so they have the time to feed Ai-chan random baby.

Also, the OP/ED CD has been released in Japan. I prefer the ED, Horie Yui <3
Modified by X10A_Freedom, Mar 7, 2016 5:38 AM
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com

Mar 8, 2016 9:45 AM

that ear hood so cute >.< aquamarine getto!! are they gonna transforming with this gem?

So, they open this arc with Riko's problem, huh? Mirai looks typical genius muggle like Hermione T_T

maybe interesting, especiallya Riko's onee-san appears next episode. Maybe she has inferiority complex or something.

But, I feel it's little hollow how the mc (Mirai) hasn't ambition on her own. 5 episodes and she just like going flow with story. The motive why she has to attend magic school or battling bad guys is unclear. This remind me of Megumi T_T

full ED is cute >.<
Modified by megmica, Mar 8, 2016 9:50 AM

Mar 8, 2016 4:10 PM
alyya said:
that ear hood so cute >.< aquamarine getto!! are they gonna transforming with this gem?

So, they open this arc with Riko's problem, huh? Mirai looks typical genius muggle like Hermione T_T

maybe interesting, especiallya Riko's onee-san appears next episode. Maybe she has inferiority complex or something.

But, I feel it's little hollow how the mc (Mirai) hasn't ambition on her own. 5 episodes and she just like going flow with story. The motive why she has to attend magic school or battling bad guys is unclear. This remind me of Megumi T_T

full ED is cute >.<
now that i think about it i understand why those 2 tests were so easy. the answer was in this episode those 2 tests were easy becouse this class and tests are for studends who still dont knoe much how to cost magic in outher words class for begginers

Mar 8, 2016 8:11 PM

More fun at "Hogwarts." Characters continue to be good despite the rest of the show for some reason trying too hard to be cute.

Mar 8, 2016 10:23 PM

elior1 said:
alyya said:

full ED is cute >.<
now that i think about it i understand why those 2 tests were so easy. the answer was in this episode those 2 tests were easy becouse this class and tests are for studends who still dont knoe much how to cost magic in outher words class for begginers

yeah, maybe. all I know, this is make up test. They were failed the exam maybe. Maybe we'll see some 'normal' magic lesson after 2 more tests again next episode.

Mar 8, 2016 10:25 PM

since aquamarine is one of the "supporting" stones i guess we won't get a transformation for it.
this episode was nice, i felt a little bad for riko though when she couldn't get the kettle to boil and mirai could.

Mar 8, 2016 10:26 PM
alyya said:
elior1 said:

yeah, maybe. all I know, this is make up test. They were failed the exam maybe. Maybe we'll see some 'normal' magic lesson after 2 more tests again next episode.
yes i remember one of the students said in this episode that this is class for begginers once mirai asked about the test

Mar 9, 2016 3:17 PM
Hated the fight scene so lame hope it gets better soon but the girls friendship is sweet and I like some other stuff
so I'm not gonna give up on this one yet

Mar 10, 2016 6:02 AM

It's the spring holiday catchup class (ほしゅう・補修). It's for those who didn't pass the Year 1 magic exam.

Girl at workplace had ear hoods today. Oh, the irony...
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com

Mar 10, 2016 4:58 PM

It felt like similar episode with Black and White - even that "we are not fighting" line was there.
And I really liked it, now if somewhere later we'll get something similar to "Black goes berserk" scene (they do use similar mechanics as first one) I will say this series is great.

So far it's only better than two previous one.
Modified by Dalek-baka, Mar 10, 2016 5:03 PM

Mar 10, 2016 7:31 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Seems like Riko's attitude is improving. Decent episode.

3/5

Mar 10, 2016 8:24 PM

Riko's Tsunderness <333

Oh the Aquamarine Linkle Stone

Oh Ai-chan <3

Mar 12, 2016 12:53 PM

So now they have a "smartphone" and a cyber baby. And they named that fairy after the sound it's making... I thought it was a Pokemon thing. But yeah, really, they could use some more imagination with her name.
I like pancakes.

Mar 15, 2016 6:39 AM
They went to Enceladus in ep05. *lol*
[FelineYogi]

Mar 29, 2016 4:37 AM

That baby is so cute

Jun 19, 2016 3:54 PM

This was an enjoyable episode. Good to getting the they hate each other episode out of the way.

Sep 11, 2018 8:12 AM
555|Kabuto|Ryuki

First good episode,some bickering between the two girls but it lead to Mirai getting a better understanding of Riko and her ambition to become a respectable magician.

Jun 24, 9:36 AM

hngggg, god these two are too adorable, Riko going all tsundere when she called Mirai by her name would melt the island they visited.