Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 6, 2016 9:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn the torture and mind games continues..
Lise really has that psychotic persona going on.

Glad to see some of the 666th squad member reunite again. I wasn't actually expecting Silva to show that emotion either. Lise's reunion with Theodor really gave me weird vibes...the girl's lost it lol. Poor Pham D:

Mar 6, 2016 9:32 AM

Dec 2014
Talk about being mindbroken.

And poor Pham. Why'd she have to go? :(
Mar 6, 2016 10:11 AM

Jan 2015
Oh boy, judging by that scream next door it already give the creeps. Can't even beyond that far like "imagine" the torture would be like.
And finally the battle between sibling begins. I wonder how far Lise will go against Theodore.

MasceraMar 6, 2016 10:25 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 6, 2016 10:44 AM
Feb 2015
Pham T^T

Her kindness was meaningless before Lise.

And Iris' whereabouts is still unknown.
Mar 6, 2016 11:09 AM

Jan 2008
Wow, that's unbelievable, also, I like the strategy with Heinze Axmann pulling off his hidden button on his finger.

Mar 6, 2016 11:11 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Theodor is such a fucking idiot....This plan was so perfect and you just had to let Lise do what she did

That's the last straw, that bitch not only tortured Pham to no end but she kills her in cold blood too

Nah, this bitch needs to die NOW....For fuck sakes Theodor your sister is gone and is now a murderous evil psychotic bitch who has completely lost her mind, WHY THE FUCK IS SHE STILL ALIVE YOU RETARD

RIP Big Sis Pham.....FML.....And I don't give two shits about what Lise went through either
TokoyaMar 6, 2016 11:15 AM
Mar 6, 2016 11:12 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Damn, Lise's a psychotic b*tch. Does she really think Theodor would be impressed by what she has done. Poor Pham ;_;

4/5
Mar 6, 2016 11:29 AM

Dec 2010
Pham however seek for death in the moment she pick up the bazooka, i guess it was her plan to move Theodor to the "next stage".
Mar 6, 2016 11:30 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
some serious yandere right there
Mar 6, 2016 11:31 AM

Aug 2008
RIP Pham. So what happen to Irisdina?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Mar 6, 2016 11:49 AM
Feb 2016
RIP Pham. Your death will allow Theodor to realize the truth about Lise and truly move forward. I'm sad that she died but I understand why she did what she did. She would have either saved Lise or helped Theodor; either way she wins.

I was correct though, Lise is insane and delusional. I hope Theodor or Katia will kill her and put her to rest in the next episode. In her own way she is a victim of the Stasi as well; unfortunately the only way to save her at this point is to kill her.

I loved the part at the end where Theodor lets go of Lise and picks up Gretel. Gretel is my favorite and I'm very happy she didn't die.
Mar 6, 2016 11:55 AM

Sep 2014
Insanity makes you do horrible things. Damn I feel so bad for everyone this episode, but I do wish someone can pickoff Axmann soon, disgusting shit. I really can't hate an insane person in the way Lise actually became insane though I will as everyone else condemn everything she's done and hope she will be taken out of her misery soon.
Jeppe950Mar 6, 2016 12:02 PM
Mar 6, 2016 12:19 PM
Nov 2013
FFS RIPepperonis Pham.

Pham was one of my favorite characters. I knew she going down a dangerous road when she kept trying to be hopeful over that lost cause of a little sister.

Maybe Theodore will finally put the girl out of her misery. And everyone else as well.
Also Axeman is pure piss.
Mar 6, 2016 12:21 PM

Jan 2016
I kinda felt bad for Lise when seeing flashbacks of what she had to do but as soon as she killed Pham and tried to kill Gretel, the bitch has got to die! I truly hope they give up on her and just kill her already. No point in leaving a major problem that will cause issues in the future. She has gone too cookoo to the point of no return.
Mar 6, 2016 12:36 PM

Apr 2010
That Lize had to endure hardships was clear when it was mentioned that she sold herself to safe her brother it also explains her current behaviour.
As mentioned last week it's understandable that she changed for the worst and it explains her actions.
Like Pham mentioned she needs saving as well she is also a victim.

The reason why i am saying this is because i thought she needed some defence.
That being said it doesn't justify her actions but i hope it makes her actions understandable, which was also the reason why she mentioned what she had too endure.
And why it was shown.

I also have too say that if you want too hate someone for Lise's actions hate Axman he is the reason why she became like that.
I also wonder where all the hate against Beatrix is.
Mar 6, 2016 12:52 PM
Jan 2016
Aversa said:
That Lize had to endure hardships was clear when it was mentioned that she sold herself to safe her brother it also explains her current behaviour.
As mentioned last week it's understandable that she changed for the worst and it explains her actions.
Like Pham mentioned she needs saving as well she is also a victim.

The reason why i am saying this is because i thought she needed some defence.
That being said it doesn't justify her actions but i hope it makes her actions understandable, which was also the reason why she mentioned what she had too endure.
And why it was shown.

I also have too say that if you want too hate someone for Lise's actions hate Axman he is the reason why she became like that.
I also wonder where all the hate against Beatrix is.

Pretty much agree. I'm happy they at least showed some of her past. Still, they made her far too evil last episode by showing her enjoying the torture. It's a problem with all the stasi characters in this anime, excluding Axmann.

Also, as far as the hate against Beatrix, she hasn't really done much at all in the past couple of episodes. The anime cut it out, but Beatrix was like a big sister to Lise, rescuing her from Axmann, giving her a home in the Werewolves, and looking out for her (which was why she was so conflicted between Theo and Beatrix). I predict we'll start seeing calls for her death too when she starts taking out the 666th in later episodes. In the end though, she's very much a victim of the stasi too.
Mar 6, 2016 12:53 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Lise is completely gone past redemption. I wonder what they did to Irisdina?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 6, 2016 12:56 PM
Apr 2015
Well Pham pretty much became a plot device just to show how crazy Lise is. To bad our retarded Theodor still didn't learned anything and yet another senseless death has happened.

At least he managed to keep a close eye on her this time, am i right? :p

And yet he let the bi*** get away.... again...
Mar 6, 2016 1:14 PM

Aug 2015
Can we get to the part where Lise dies? Also where's Iris? More torture sounds....last week was enough for me. We get it.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Mar 6, 2016 1:20 PM

Feb 2013
Hoh boy, Lise is so broken I don't really see a way to fix her. Kinda wanted Theo to kill the bitch in cold blood.
Mar 6, 2016 1:36 PM

Apr 2014
like i said before...theodor is stupid
Mar 6, 2016 1:56 PM
Nov 2013
JPthugnificent said:
Hoh boy, Lise is so broken I don't really see a way to fix her. Kinda wanted Theo to kill the bitch in cold blood.

He was so close to doing just that, too.
Mar 6, 2016 1:58 PM
Nov 2013
NeonStarrzzify said:
I kinda felt bad for Lise when seeing flashbacks of what she had to do but as soon as she killed Pham and tried to kill Gretel, the bitch has got to die! I truly hope they give up on her and just kill her already. No point in leaving a major problem that will cause issues in the future. She has gone too cookoo to the point of no return.

For some reason I feel like Theodore will try yet again to snap Lise out of it.
We may lose yet another character soon.
Mar 6, 2016 2:00 PM

Jul 2015
FUCKING LISE! KILLED PHAM FFS. Someone (Theodor) has to rip that bitch apart. Amazing episode!
Mar 6, 2016 2:12 PM

Jan 2016
As soon as I saw pham eyeball that RPG I knew her time was up. She knew she had to do that to get Theo to understand Lise is gone, but I dont know if she expected Lise to actually kill her of not. I am confused on that part , I would say yes she expected it but that look on her face said otherwise.

Theo has cause a lot of problems for the 666 I would expect him to be the savior at this point but somehow I feel he will still have some more "moments"

As far as lise goes the Stasi knew exactly what they were doing. They created a monster. AxeDouche will probably do something stupid here quick and I see Theo killing or beating him within an inch of his life with someone stepping in at the last moment-saying something like we need him for something blah blah. If she dies or lives I really don't care as long as Iris and the rest of the 666 make it. If they don't, then feed her to the Beta. I don't care to kill off family members but what she did was F#6ked up so all bets are off.

Anett's PTSD will probably come back with a force and she will need some time off, just a guess. She took not getting tortured worse than the members who actually took the beating (in more ways that one). She had that terrible look in her eyes when she realized Big Sis was killed. Pretty sad moment there.
Maverick-samaMar 6, 2016 3:54 PM
Mar 6, 2016 3:39 PM

Apr 2013
yeah his sister has gone to the point of no return, he needs to quickly finish her off.
Mar 6, 2016 3:43 PM

Jan 2016
I think I'm the only one who has a little bit of sympathy for Lise. Lise is psychotic but she got no choice that she got tortured a lot of things happened with her from STASI to survive but even she is in that state it is very evident that she is doing everything for her brother. In any situation where it concerns her brother she shows weakness and is showing her soft side. I wish they would just capture Lise and slowly reculture her broken mind but alas that won't happen.
Mar 6, 2016 3:47 PM

Jul 2012
Wow...really good episode filled with some action, suspense, and drama. It was interesting to see that Heinz Axeman is still alive and that they are working with him, I wonder if they are going to imprison or kill him after all this. This episode was definitely a rollar coster of feels from hope at the beginning to a little bit of uneasiness with Heinz showing up to happy that everyone is save to the very end where poor Pham dies...Seriously I cannot believe that Theodor couldnt kill her after that like seriously after saying Pham was like your older sister and at the end saying that Lise is no longer family...Then come on and kill her! Overall it was a really good episode that had me hit straight in the feels, I cannot wait to see the next episodes to see what happens next and to see if they can find and save Iris.

If you want to see my full review on the episode check out the link to my YouTube channel on my profile page where I make review videos on the current anime!
Mar 6, 2016 3:57 PM

Jan 2016
rongabiola said:
I think I'm the only one who has a little bit of sympathy for Lise. Lise is psychotic but she got no choice that she got tortured a lot of things happened with her from STASI to survive but even she is in that state it is very evident that she is doing everything for her brother. In any situation where it concerns her brother she shows weakness and is showing her soft side. I wish they would just capture Lise and slowly reculture her broken mind but alas that won't happen.

I feel sorry for what happened tp her, I mean it was straight up brutal. I have a feeling most people would follow her footsteps to get back someone they loved even if it was the slightest chance... but she has killed a ton of people. I wouldn't mind if they captured her but I just don't see that happening now, be very tough to validate that.
Mar 6, 2016 5:04 PM
Feb 2016
I'm sympathetic to her crappy situation and life. She is still responsible for her actions; everybody has a choice. I honestly believe the most humane thing to do would be to cleanly and quickly kill her so she can rest in peace. In triage there are some people who are past saving and I think it’s been shown that Lise is past the point of no return.

I believe she believes that she loves him but in reality she is actually obsessed with him. If she truly loved him, she’d support and help him. She wouldn’t betray and harm him mentally. Yes she owes Beatrix a lot but Theodor is the person she supposedly loves.

Edit: I do think they will actually capture Lise and Theodor will fight/argue for her to live. However I believe everyone else will demand she die for the things she did. Lise in a moment of clarity will realize every horrible thing she did to the person she loved and even after that Theodor still fought to save her. She will then give Theodor Irisdina’s location before committing suicide.
ThePhoenicianMar 6, 2016 5:15 PM
Mar 6, 2016 5:09 PM
Mar 2016
God Pham was to good for this cruel world. After reading the wiki of Lise i really want her to be saved somehow. Theo you could have just told her to join you instead and once this is over you two could be together to calm her down but nooooooo you go where is Irisdina which just drives her more crazy.
Mar 6, 2016 5:57 PM

Jun 2013
What the FUCK!!!!!
That bitch needs to fucking die already!!!
Mar 6, 2016 5:57 PM

Jan 2016
jomarggg said:
God Pham was to good for this cruel world. After reading the wiki of Lise i really want her to be saved somehow. Theo you could have just told her to join you instead and once this is over you two could be together to calm her down but nooooooo you go where is Irisdina which just drives her more crazy.

He pretty much push her crazy button at the worst possible second. Anything else would have worked. Theo is pretty dumb...
Mar 6, 2016 6:00 PM

Feb 2013
Oh god, Lise is so broken. There is no way she can "recover" now, so... that fucking bitch needs to die ASAP.
Mar 6, 2016 6:28 PM

Oct 2013
Holy shit...Theodor, man...I'd be torn in that situation as well. What a powerful confrontation between him & lise.

Maverick69 said:
rongabiola said:

I feel sorry for what happened tp her, I mean it was straight up brutal. I have a feeling most people would follow her footsteps to get back someone they loved even if it was the slightest chance... but she has killed a ton of people. I wouldn't mind if they captured her but I just don't see that happening now, be very tough to validate that.

Count me in the sympathetic towards Lise camp as well. Very few people could go through what she did and still give a damn about anyone and anything else besides themselves and/or what or who they treasure most - be it a person, ideal, way of life, etc.

A quick death to put her out of her misery is the go-to option now. Damn, and here I was still hoping for her to be saved. She's definitely one of the most interesting characters of the show.

ManlyTearMar 6, 2016 6:31 PM
Mar 6, 2016 6:40 PM

Oct 2013
Su much hate for Lise. She's a tragic character, she sacrificed herself to give her brother a chance to live, but eventually was consumed by despair and madness, until the last moment she tried to save herself and just run with her brother, away from that twisted germany.

but, Yeah, she went full psycho and it's a total bitch now.

But Theodore is an idiot too, it was damn easy to tell her "Ok, let's have a deal, you help me rescue Irisdina and we're out of this hellhole, we'll let Iris and Katia finish this goddamn war while we're vacationing on the caribbean sea"
Mar 6, 2016 6:45 PM

Jan 2016
Zahylon said:
But Theodore is an idiot too, it was damn easy to tell her "Ok, let's have a deal, you help me rescue Irisdina and we're out of this hellhole, we'll let Iris and Katia finish this goddamn war while we're vacationing on the caribbean sea"

That would have made too much sense and been too anti-climatic.
Mar 6, 2016 6:50 PM

May 2015
lise is unsavable
I hope iris isn't getting raped somewhere goddamn
Mar 6, 2016 6:50 PM
Feb 2015
Zahylon said:

If having just 2 people can end the war, humanity would've defeated the BETA long ago.

And before people claim Theodor is stupid for triggering Lise's crazy button. Remember Theodor already embraced Lise once and look at the result, Lise still betrayed him and his teammates. He has no reason to try and bargain with her a 2nd time knowing that it won't work. He went there to rescue the others, Lise knows and understands that, you think it's gonna end in some easy way like him saying "come with me Lise" and Lise will just straight away go with him. What if Lise demand Theodor to do kill Gretel in front of her to prove that he means what he said.
Mar 6, 2016 6:52 PM

Oct 2013
Zahylon said:

Now I want a "What if..." OVA featuring that...

Theodor & Lise could've been sipping Martinis on a beach somewhere.
Mar 6, 2016 6:57 PM

Aug 2013
damn it, I know it's a deathflag when Pham was looking on that bazooka
T.T
RIP Pham, you're always onee-chan

Lislut expression when going full yandere is epic tho
Mar 6, 2016 7:00 PM

Oct 2013
ixarising said:

If having just 2 people can end the war, humanity would've defeated the BETA long ago.

And before people claim Theodor is stupid for triggering Lise's crazy button. Remember Theodor already embraced Lise once and look at the result, Lise still betrayed him and his teammates. He has no reason to try and bargain with her a 2nd time knowing that it won't work. He went there to rescue the others, Lise knows and understands that you think it's gonna be some easy way for him to just say "come with me Lise" and Lise will just straight away go with him. What if Lise demand Theodor to do kill Gretel in front of her to prove that he means what he said.

Not the Beta-Human war, but the Revolutionaries vs Stasi War.

Theodore embraced Lise, then he was all over Irisdina the next day, Lise felt betrayed there, because no matter what she did, Theodore would go after Iris and her Ally of Justice ideals.

The heroes of the movement are Katia and Irisina, if Theodore and Lise went missing the battle wouldn't be affected that much. But, I know it's my anti-climatic way of doing things. Lise doesn't care about her orders or the politics in game, she just wants to run away with Theodore.

"Hey, Lise, let's take a moment to think: we can get the damn happy ending, you and me, go out of this hell until the stasi is crushed, then one day we return and have a party with all our friends from the 666th"
Mar 6, 2016 7:14 PM
Feb 2015
Zahylon said:
ixarising said:

And before people claim Theodor is stupid for triggering Lise's crazy button. Remember Theodor already embraced Lise once and look at the result, Lise still betrayed him and his teammates. He has no reason to try and bargain with her a 2nd time knowing that it won't work. He went there to rescue the others, Lise knows and understands that you think it's gonna be some easy way for him to just say "come with me Lise" and Lise will just straight away go with him. What if Lise demand Theodor to do kill Gretel in front of her to prove that he means what he said.

Not the Beta-Human war, but the Revolutionaries vs Stasi War.

Theodore embraced Lise, then he was all over Irisdina the next day, Lise felt betrayed there, because no matter what she did, Theodore would go after Iris and her Ally of Justice ideals.

The heroes of the movement are Katia and Irisina, if Theodore and Lise went missing the battle wouldn't be affected that much. But, I know it's my anti-climatic way of doing things. Lise doesn't care about her orders or the politics in game, she just wants to run away with Theodore.

"Hey, Lise, let's take a moment to think: we can get the damn happy ending, you and me, go out of this hell until the stasi is crushed, then one day we return and have a party with all our friends from the 666th"

Which is something that won't work well at this point. Lise already tried to ask Theodor to leave the place with her before and he rejected and opted to side with Iris and his squad. Lise's not going to just believe Theodor just because of a few comfort words. She's crazy not stupid, like you said, Theodor embraced her but still cared more about Iris then her. Lise isn't going to just trust Theodor without demanding him to prove himself.

More importantly people actually think that the current Lise will obediently follow Theodor's request. The current Lise won't follow Theodor's request at all, instead she'll be demanding Theodor to follow her all requests or rather orders instead. So there's no room for negotiation between those two anymore cause Lise won't care about Theodor's demand and feelings, she simply wants Theodor to follow her demands without fail to make her and only her happy.
Mar 6, 2016 7:30 PM

Oct 2007
It just hurts to watch, well at least now Theodor finally gets the point, that's his sister's unsalvageable.
Mar 6, 2016 11:37 PM

Nov 2011
it hurts me to think about what they have even done to Irsidina and whats going to happen to her now.
Hate Keeps me warm
Mar 7, 2016 12:16 AM

Sep 2013
summary of this episode:

*FUCK Lise....
*R.I.P Pham.......

question: "Where is Irisdina?" (if she is already dead, at least that should be confirmed...can't bear this cliffhanger)
Mar 7, 2016 2:17 AM
May 2014
IheartC2 said:
it hurts me to think about what they have even done to Irsidina and whats going to happen to her now.

Relax, everything's fine :)
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Mar 7, 2016 2:38 AM

Mar 2011
LISE WE'RE ALL CHEERING FOR YOU!

ixarising said:

zerorequiem_ said:

Tokoya said:
Nah, this bitch needs to die NOW....For fuck sakes Theodor your sister is gone and is now a murderous evil psychotic bitch who has completely lost her mind, WHY THE FUCK IS SHE STILL ALIVE YOU RETARD

GoldenDevilGamer said:
Damn, Lise's a psychotic b*tch.

HaXXspetten said:

NeonStarrzzify said:
the bitch has got to die! I truly hope they give up on her and just kill her already.

Farabeuf said:
Lise is completely gone past redemption.

rickfurious said:
Can we get to the part where Lise dies?

JPthugnificent said:

Wrsty said:
FUCKING LISE! KILLED PHAM FFS. Someone (Theodor) has to rip that bitch apart.

Holmes15 said:
yeah his sister has gone to the point of no return, he needs to quickly finish her off.

SakurasouBusters said:
What the FUCK!!!!!

nomac_ said:
Oh god, Lise is so broken. There is no way she can "recover" now, so... that fucking bitch needs to die ASAP.

ManlyTear said:

A quick death to put her out of her misery is the go-to option now.

kurikinton said:
lise is unsavable

fortuna89 said:

*FUCK Lise.....
KlapKlapMar 7, 2016 2:41 AM
Mar 7, 2016 4:24 AM

Jan 2016
KlapKlap said:
LISE WE'RE ALL CHEERING FOR YOU!

ixarising said:

zerorequiem_ said:

Tokoya said:

GoldenDevilGamer said:
Damn, Lise's a psychotic b*tch.

HaXXspetten said:

NeonStarrzzify said:
the bitch has got to die! I truly hope they give up on her and just kill her already.

Farabeuf said:
Lise is completely gone past redemption.

rickfurious said:
Can we get to the part where Lise dies?

JPthugnificent said:

Wrsty said:
FUCKING LISE! KILLED PHAM FFS. Someone (Theodor) has to rip that bitch apart.

Holmes15 said:

SakurasouBusters said:
What the FUCK!!!!!

nomac_ said:

ManlyTear said:

A quick death to put her out of her misery is the go-to option now.

kurikinton said:
lise is unsavable

fortuna89 said:

*FUCK Lise.....

Haha damn, go team lise...so she will probably live.
Mar 7, 2016 7:11 AM

Jan 2015
Ayy good episode!
Onee-chan is very forgiving
FUCK SHES DEAD!!
Bitch Lise should die but she's probably going to live. She killed Onee-chan and did stuff to others so fuck her.
Theodor should've killed her, I see that she didn't have it easy herself but fucking killed Pham. Waiting for her to get busted.
3/5
AhoNoGinMar 7, 2016 7:16 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2016

78 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 7:58 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2016

176 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 2:14 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2016

76 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Will season 2nd be available in later?

SametTakao - Jul 30, 2023

3 by volgenauts »»
Aug 3, 2023 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.