Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dimension W
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 6, 2016 5:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, I guess that kinda settles it. Loser is a LOT stronger than he claimed to be originally.

Really liked how serious this episode turned out to be. This shows the darker side of the story from an experimental point of view with the background story. Certain technology really are a devastating cause of bloodshed when put into the wrong hands. Nice focus on Kyouma's struggle to fight the good fight as well. His connection with the past became very important in this arc and I think Mira even realized it. Same with Salva.

Stark700Mar 6, 2016 6:16 AM
Mar 6, 2016 5:57 AM
Dec 2011
Oh good. So there is an episode this week... I was it was going to get canceled because of a ping pong tournament...
Mar 6, 2016 6:30 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Man I am loving this series more and more with each episode and having all these questions answered makes me happy

Firstly in regards to Loser, it's confirmed that he and Kyouma knew each other in the past but also that his real name is Julian and that he was a scientist that studied under the big doctor. I must say that after seeing his past self, I'm even more in love with his character because he is truly a good guy with great ideals and a just cause. His wife was beautiful as well

Secondly in regards to Prince Salva, I didn't like the way he just slapped Lafti for like no reason, in fact I was disgusted by that tbh....But regardless, seeing more of his backstory was fascinating and his leadership skills are no joke but holy fuck, what happened to his little brother was brutal and I would probably lose my mind if I went through that

Thirdly, the stuff with Kyouma (Which is what I wanted to see the most) was nice as well and it's interesting and pretty cool how all three of the flashbacks are directly related to one another and how all 3 of these guys have history with one another....Having the pieces come together in regards to the Easter Island thing is much appreciated and I can't wait to find out the rest

Next, is the reveal of who I'm guessing is the big bad....Pretty interesting how he was a child prodigy under the doctor as well as how he manipulated everything in the lives of all 3 of these guys....I feel like his role came out nowhere since this is the first time that we're even getting any info or mention of him but I guess it was subtly foreshadowed with the black sphere....Either way this kid is a threat and a pretty decent one going by what we are shown so I'm hyped

Lastly, the reveal about Mira....I think everyone probably guessed after the last 2 episodes that she's related to Kyouma's wife somehow and seeing how her body was going to be the replacement body for his wife, is pretty sad when you think about it and explains why Kyouma is so harsh to her....She probably is a reminder to him about how he failed to save her and how everything he did went to shit.....Her being made of coils is just the nail in the coffin too :(

This episode overall was really filled with suspense and I'm just loving the ride straight through....I really hope that when Kyouma wakes up, that he stops treating Mira so badly and embraces her because she truly represents the spirit of his wife and regardless of everything, she's about to risk her life just to save him so I hope that he changes his attitude
TokoyaMar 6, 2016 11:36 AM
Mar 6, 2016 6:37 AM

Jan 2012
I dunno why it took me this late in the series to realize this, but those numbered coils are basically shikon jewel shards huh? Mira pointing out the ones powering Loser's arms and legs reminded me of Kagome pointing out the jewel shards Koga would use on his arms and legs.

Well a deeper and more insightful flashback this week. So I was wrong about the vortex being Miyabi's head...kinda. She did seem to somehow communicate with Kyouma briefly there, but the vortex seemed to be that randomly appearing this late in the show blue haired evil Haruka guy. Well now we know why Kyouma treats Mira so poorly, she's a walking reminder of what might have been with his lost love Miyabi. What was with those "shadow versions" of Kyouma and Salva anyway? Side effect of the void?

Finally, guess the budget was lowered this week, more derpy lookin' faces than usual, especially early on in the episode.
animefan8800Mar 6, 2016 6:49 AM
Mar 6, 2016 6:43 AM

Dec 2013
Mira really did have a connection to Miyabi after all! Nice to see a theory being confirmed.

Kyouma and his dream memories thing got really weird.

What happened to that Haruka dude?

Lol
G_Spark233Mar 6, 2016 6:48 AM
Mar 6, 2016 6:52 AM

Aug 2010
Nice to have the confirmation about Mira's connection to Miyabi. So she and many robots were what should've been her body. Cool.

The fact that Lwai died by the machine his brother ordered to shoot was kinda f***d up.

Loved how Mabuchi punched himself lol

Al's got some awesome skills with the lance(?) and Mabuchi could use a 60k kmph fast weapon but chooses not to O_o
Mar 6, 2016 7:45 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Previously, Kyoma punched Mira in the face because she was missing, and now Salva slapped Lasthi because he wanted her to come with him? Wtf is wrong with the men on this show?

So.....Loser is Julian? I'm more curious on who or what Elizabeth is actually, is she a real human being or......

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 6, 2016 7:46 AM

Dec 2014
CALLED IT! (That Mira and Kyouma's girlfriend are connected, anyway)

This episode was something. It felt a bit confusing, but I could somewhat understand the general confirmations it brought to the table. (The primary one being that Kyoma's pretty damn clumsy and forgetful)

A shit ton of QUALITY animation did bog it down a lot though, but at least it didn't distract too much from the plot.
Mar 6, 2016 7:49 AM
Dec 2011
Full of flashbacks, but it was good regardless.

Did Kyouma enter dimension W when he faced that Haruka-or-whatever-his-name-is-Leeron-looking-guy or was he just seeing memories? Or is the entire dimension W made out of memories? Confused about that
Mar 6, 2016 7:53 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
So Mira and Miyabi are connected in a way. No wonder Kyouma acts like that. Nice episode.

4/5
Mar 6, 2016 7:59 AM

Jul 2015
Oh wow. I really liked this episode. So many things coming together. Initially, this anime confused me so much with so many questions, but now I am understanding everything and more of many characters so far. Kyouma, Salva, Loser, Alberti, the sphere, Dimension W itself, yeah.

Haruka is also rather interesting, in my opinion. Also wonder what K.K. is going to do to that man. Anyways, it seems that it's time for Mira to shine.
Mar 6, 2016 8:01 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That revelation with Mira :O
Mar 6, 2016 8:02 AM

Jan 2015
So the easy word is something like "Recover your memory. That way you'll be worthy to fight me".

And yeah, at first glance... I thought that "he" is a "she". If only that message set to mute and Mr. Boss just said the name. :P
MasceraMar 6, 2016 8:14 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 6, 2016 8:17 AM

Sep 2015
Actually Kyouma has always known that Mira's robot body originally belongs to Miyabi, or Dr Seira's other robot body speciment similiar to Miyabi's robot body. Thats why Kyouma always been rough on Mira.
Mar 6, 2016 9:47 AM

Jul 2015
What a revelation !
Mar 6, 2016 10:08 AM

Oct 2015
More of Kyoma's past and finally say the relation between Miyabi and Mira, although i think it will be deeper that relationship.
Finally the boss has appears and see evil at least.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Mar 6, 2016 10:10 AM
Jul 2018
Wow, this episode went from 0 to 100 really quick lol

First we're in a person's memories, then we're in the memories of everything in the universe.
Mar 6, 2016 10:53 AM

Dec 2015
It seems that Dimension W is a realm of nothingness which energy sprouts from endless possibilities that are transferred through already existing memories (since those are possibilities that have happened). This kind of reminds me of the Jungian theory (Carl Jung) of the collective unconscious: how are unconscious filters are based on symbols and unlimitied possibilities to interact with these instinctual/unconscious symbols. The collective part represents that everyone has a shared responsibility in these unconscious symbols and probabilities (descendants and future descendants). Pretty interesting if any of you are in the field of psychology this would stand out to you as it seems this dimension W is based off the collective unconscious with nothingness as the starting "unlimited possibility" which starting forming whatever possibilities came into place after that point. The scientist found out that these unlimited possibilities in Dimension W which came from nothingness is pretty much an unlimited energy source due to the possibilities never running out and the past possibilities (or memories) are the gateway to this dimension in a sense. Kind of like the played out possibilities (memories) are a bread crumb trail that was left by Dimension W with its unlimited possibilities and the scientists somehow found a way to follow the bread crumb trail to the true source of Dimension W's nothingness which is where anything is possible (hence the unlimited energy). Pretty easy to follow if you use logic to follow it backwards and forwards to see how they come to this arrival in this anime's world building.

As for Mira's body being modeled after Miyaba's body I did not see coming. I thought more along the lines that, since her head was "missing" that the Dr's. wife somehow implanted the same neurological impulses/patterns from Miyaba's brain, but could not do the same with the memories. Mira is basically patient zero for their research on this. Who knows, maybe she does have Miyaba's memories locked away somewhere in there. Memories afterall, are only stored data that are accessed like a computers RAM. We shall see how this plays out.

I like the backstory of Loser. He seems like a genuinely good dude. Salva is a really smart person and seemed fit to be ruler, its a shamed what happened to Luwai in the memory. This new guy that is the enemy somehow converted himself into straight energy and seems to be a worthy enemy. Maybe he created the numbers or worked on them to release Dimension W's full potential which is why there was a split faction in New Tesla between radical thinking scientist to use numbers and then the New Tesla agents that want to contain illegal coils and numbers at all cost. I don't know how that council of people tie into this or what faction they represent, they have all numbers in front of their booths, so maybe they are bad too, but they were also scolding Dr. Yurizaki for being responsible for his student using numbers and causing chaos, so I can't really tell what the councils true intentions are: if they want the numbers for evil or to destroy them.

Episode was great 5/5. Had a lot of backstory and was fun to watch and make theories on for me at least. Also Mira/5 = <3 as always!
Mar 6, 2016 10:56 AM

Sep 2015
This episode has made me cum 7 times! OMG
Mar 6, 2016 11:30 AM

Nov 2014
After introducing probably four too many characters in the last episode, I'm glad the story found its footing again. It was getting hard to keep focus and care about all the stuff that was happening. The execution was a bit messy.

Nice revelation at the end.

4/5
Mar 6, 2016 11:31 AM

Dec 2014
MIra ... Miyabi maybe something good may happen
Mar 6, 2016 11:32 AM

Dec 2014
Juanikus said:

Why dude.........
Mar 6, 2016 11:41 AM
Jul 2018
More of Kyoma's past!

Mira and Miyabi are connected in a way.
Mar 6, 2016 11:49 AM

Jun 2013
So we learn some more stuff about dimension w here. All memories of this world and all the possibilities of those events are stored, in a way, in dimension w and that weird ball took Salva, and now Kyoma to a trip down memory lane. The two are going through those memories with nothing so happy endings and don't know how to get out.

We also find out about what happened at Easter Island and what led to that. This guy, Meyer, was a student of Yurizaki but had a rather twisted mindset so he was expelled. He wanted to show off his skills and show that scientists can do a lot of stuff and wanted the NTE to be liberalized or something and was roaming the earth spreading chaos and stuff. He did the same in Isla too and that led to Salva accidently killing Lwai after which he made him a robotic body (and he probably wants Yurizaki's made body or its technology or something related to it because it is more perfect than Lwai's). And all his crap led to the NTE research facility at Easter Island. And the Grendels were dispatched to eliminate Meyer and those with him. And Julian, now known as Loser, was there probably not supporting Meyer. And he got caught up in that and lost his wife. And he thinks it was Kyoma's fault but Kyoma remembers nothing of that day. And Loser wants the numbered coils so that he can access the dark area of that facility.

And Kyoma is now half awake and is roaming somewhere in dimension w I think.

Guess Mira really had Miyabi's future body. And Kyoma probably knows this so living with Mira might have been a bit painful for him – he's basically seeing Miyabi's body each day with someone else's head attached to it. Poor guy.

And now this robot has come to life and is about to attack them. And Mira plans on saving the day.
Mar 6, 2016 12:23 PM

Oct 2013
Having to see every day a robot that looks exactly as your dead wife, but isn't your wife.

Well, that explains Kyouma's attitude towards Mira, I feel bad for him.
Mar 6, 2016 12:59 PM

Dec 2015
Really was a great episode, with the revelation that Mira is connected with Miyabi, and also all these flashback type scenarios where Kyouma and Salva have been sucked into what I assume is Dimension W maybe, maybe not. Also the fact that the main villain has ties with these three guys just gets me more hyped.
Lol at Kyouma punching himself in the face.

Mar 6, 2016 1:27 PM

Jul 2015
I knew there was something going on between Mirai and Miyagi. Good episode
Mar 6, 2016 1:27 PM
Feb 2016
This anime just keeps getting better.

So Mira and Miyabi are connected somehow, the doctor told Mira to follow the coils I wander if it's connected to this arc.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Mar 6, 2016 1:52 PM

Dec 2012
Loser having Numbers on his hands and legs. He is a quite strong at the moment.
Kyouma getting knocked out and experiencing all these memories.
Haruka makes an appearance and seems to be within the sphere.

Mira's body was going to be the new replacement body for Miyabi if she survived.
A new enemy shows up. Looks like Mira is gonna have to protect everyone.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 6, 2016 1:54 PM

Feb 2015
Nothingness = Before Universe born.
Great episode overall. many things or answer in this episode and i was really enjoying it.
finally they showed Loser's original face, on top of that with his wife....
a new character/enemy has been introduced tho....interesting.....
some horrible twist happened with Prince and his brother in the past....
tbh, i really like this episode. looking foward to the next episode.

you ain't gonna tell me, Mira is really Miyabi....i mean her head......
Mar 6, 2016 2:30 PM
Nov 2013
So Dimension W is full of nothingness... This episode got surprisingly deep. And not Ina. Pretentious way.

The scenes where Kyouma was trapped in his memories were definitely some of the most interesting parts. It broke my heart to see Miyabi in her condition. The revelation about Mira wasn't very surprising, but it was still nicely done.

This show is too good, I'm glad we got something like this this season.
Mar 6, 2016 2:31 PM

Jun 2013
holy crap Loser is op as hell and that flashback was amazing it shed lights on so many things
Mar 6, 2016 3:21 PM
Apr 2014
I guess that explains the situation of the younger prince. A bit unfortunate what happened with him. Should have listened to his father.

This gets better every week. I'm really wondering if they turn this in some kind of "happy end" with Mabuchi's girlfriend being alive again. With the situation they are in they might find a way(kinda like the setting in bioshock infinite - considering they put so much emphasis on the "several possibilities"-thing). Although that definitely would be weird. I'm also not sure I like the information about Mira's body being for Miyabi initially. That just goes into a similar direction as the scenario I mentioned.

I probably wouldn't dislike the anime for it but it would leave a bitter taste somehow.
Mar 6, 2016 4:41 PM

Jan 2013
Nice episode mostly, interesting dream sequence and explanation of dimension w.
Mar 6, 2016 4:42 PM

Dec 2013
The Miyabi-Mira link was just way too obvious to ignore ever since they mentioned how Mabuchi's girlfriend had died around the same time that Mira had been activated.

Whilst I'm not a big fan of huge flashback episodes, this one did quite well to tie in and develop the stories for three of the major players in the show, and to link them all up with that crazy mad scientist as well, so development-wise I would say that it was a success. I somehow get the feeling that Mabuchi is going to go crazy once he gets all of his memories back, because despite how as they mentioned Easter Island and Miyabi's accident had been in two different places, the fact that they had happened virtually moments from one another makes me suspect foul play on the part of this newly revealed mad scientist.

I wonder though... if Loser had been on Easter Island when his wife had been killed, is the blonde really a product of the two of them? Or is she just a stray kid that he picked up along the way...
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 6, 2016 5:59 PM

Aug 2011
ibraheem234 said:
Juanikus said:

Why dude.........

Should have just ignored that post. Sure I was also thinking "why?" as somethings are better left unsaid, but "let's just ignore this" was my immediate following thought.
Mar 6, 2016 9:25 PM

Sep 2013
We get to learn more what happened in the past. I guess we can pretty rule out the theory that Mira is Miyabi. She just have the same body proportions as Mira. Im thinking maybe the african guy(forgot his name) have something to do with Mira's head disappearing.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 6, 2016 11:44 PM

Aug 2009
There’s been a lot of missing information in this show that has consistently been hinted at. We now know a little bit more about Salva, Loser, and Kyouma's pasts though. Pretty cool episode for being mostly 'flashback'.

It is finally clarified why Mira is so connected to Miyabi. Her body was designed and built to fit Miyabi. If that doesn’t weird out Kyouma, I can’t imagine what would. I’m still a little sceptical that Mira isn’t just actually Miyabi minus the memories. Would that still be her though? It would be all the mannerisms and personality, but missing a lot of vital information. Either way, she’s still amazing! We all wonder what Kyouma is really thinking when he looks at you, Mira.

That thing can really spin, Elizabeth.
Mar 7, 2016 1:24 AM

Aug 2010
This was a really good episode. The episode was a bit confusing but I understood most of it.

So we see more of the past and looks like Mira was supposed to be Miyabi's body which wasn't really surprising. I thought that they would be related.
Mar 7, 2016 2:22 AM

Oct 2015
Loser is OP! If he is the main enemy then they are screwed.

We learnt so much about Loser, Salva and Kyouma this episode they both have pretty sad pasts. And also that scientists guy whos kinda creepy. How did he become a sphere of nothingness!? Great episode for a ton of flashbacks.

I guessed earlier that Mira was Miyabis recreation and was right unsurprisingly. I wonder what Kyouma thinks about her really.

Bot fight next!
Mar 7, 2016 3:23 AM

May 2015
ah well i'm right, so mira is additional body part for miyabi

mira is miyabi's reincarnation
Mar 7, 2016 6:24 AM

Oct 2015
I have always thought that Mira is connected with Miyabi and I still think that connection might be deeper than just having the body that was intended for Miyabi. Their faces are exactly the same. When you see their faces from the side they have the exact same shape and features. Also Mira's brain is just way more advanced than any human brain. If she's not Miyabi then I'll be surprised. At the very least if Dimension W is made up of memories then I think the Dr. Created Mira knowing that if she just followed the coils she'd eventually come into contact with the "nothingness" and she'll maybe be able to reclaim all of Miyabi's memories and in essence be Miyabi. But she'll also be Mira and I don't think the show has even touched upon how powerful she probably is, especially if she has an illegal coil in her or a numbers coil. Then there's her cute tail is more than just a cosmetic thing. It has something important it can do with coils and we've already seen that in play.

Look at the OP when it shows Miyabi facing Kyouma. Her face looks exactly like Mira's and are the same shape and each have that identical nose tilt when none of the other females do. They're the same exact size and both are extremely sweet. Mira seems to also be regaining memories she never knew she had just like the memory of her father telling her that if anything happened to him to follow the trail of coils. I think he knew that if she did that she'd eventually come into contact with Kyouma and I think he created Mira just for that. It also makes me wonder why during the first episode he told Mira that "You must hate me for being so selfish." and she just looked really sad. Is it because he was selfish for not letting her just act like a human girl or something much deeper?

Also Prince Salva seems like such a jerk, especially with his treatment of Lafti and slapping her like that. It just seems like he's trying really hard to be cold and have no human emotions.....but we all know he does. He constantly refers to his brother as a pawn but blames himself for what happened to his brother. I think he's just trying to do everything he can to make Africa independent and powerful for his brother. So that way Prince Lwai will be able to rule in a peaceful world and not have to worry about anything. He made that promise to him when he was young and I think despite his actions he's probably a good man but he's willing to do anything to accomplish his dreams...all for his little "bigger" brother.

All in all great episode. I didn't seem to notice that the animation wasn't as sharp at times. I'll have to go back and watch it. I don't understand if it is why they'd cut corners because by all appearances the show seems to be doing well. I really hope the manga is selling well also. I just bought the first volume that was just released in English and it helps clarify a few things. The show seems to be following the manga very closely and it's nearly word for word, page for page. The Manga does make a few things clearer though but I love them both and hope the show runs for a very long time. I want more than just one season.
Mar 7, 2016 7:28 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty good episode overall, Lot of insight into the past of Kyouma and Salva and the incident in general.
So if the basis of Dimension W is memories then the reason it holds unlimited power is because Human Memories are limitless, They hold everything from the most probable to the impossible.

Though I'm unsure as to how Kyouma managed to exit his dream, Just cause he realized he was dreaming doesn't guarantee an escape cause then Salva should have escaped as well. I guess there must be something pulling Kyouma out.
Mar 7, 2016 8:56 AM

Apr 2015
This episode wasss amazingggg. Alot of questions are answered which I really loved. Btw I kinda felt like shit when that kid got shot by that robot ordered by his brother.

Furthermore, I think Mira is the actual girl but in an another body.
Mar 7, 2016 10:16 AM

Jan 2015
Seameyer looks like Orochimaru's son
So loser is Julian
Dafaq so maybe Miyabi is Mira..?
Oh nope she's not Miyabi but I won't count out the possibility
Yep, good episode!
3/5
Mar 7, 2016 10:36 AM

Feb 2014
A lot of questions seems to be answered now. Seeing how Lwai became what he is now due to unfortunate timing with the mecha must've been hard for Salva to take.

The similarities between Mira and Miyabi were becoming more apparent before it's confirmation in this episode, but it's still surprising to be honest. This does explain why Kyoma treats Mira like garbage though, since it reminds him of Miyabi and how he was unable to save her during the mission.

We also saw Loser's true identity as well. It's surprising at how powerful is really is, but he's determined to make Kyoma remember key details that he's forgotten. Still, I wonder how he got injured to the point that he wears the outfit that he wears now. Maybe from the antagonist, Haruka?

Great episode overall. I'm still wondering how Kyoma, and Salva to a lesser extent, are going to be able to exit from the dream world and deal with Haruka at the same time?
Mar 7, 2016 12:11 PM

May 2015
Loser is one dangerous man. It was great to see more of his past. A lot of answers were given this episode. Pretty solid.

Mar 7, 2016 12:55 PM

Nov 2013
Meta_Yoshi said:
Seeing how Lwai became what he is now due to unfortunate timing with the mecha must've been hard for Salva to take.

It may have been unfortunate timing, but it was really stupid to fire the big weapon in the middle of the city, just to kill one assassin. I just don't like Salva. And the girl was pretty stupid in this episode, too. It's not the best idea to pick unknown stuff up in a location full with potentially dangerous stuff.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Mar 7, 2016 3:35 PM

Jul 2009
I bet this'll end with Mira somehow gaining Miyabi's memories from Dimension W

Or something.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Mar 7, 2016 4:01 PM

Mar 2011
A lot of explanations... Interesting... 4/5.

Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite…
A lie will remain a lie.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2016

147 by Bestmilkcarton »»
Mar 24, 2023 2:42 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2016

149 by weaboo_mestre »»
Jan 9, 2023 9:26 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

290 by DangerMouseDM »»
Jan 6, 2023 7:27 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

154 by cheesehuffer »»
Nov 7, 2022 1:20 PM

» should i drop this

mydaddy - Mar 18, 2022

8 by rmcewen »»
Mar 19, 2022 8:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.