Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 5, 2016 1:33 PM

Feb 2016
I just wanna know why. Please don't answer me with "MAL users are retarded" becuase I already know it xD.
Ok it's not the best anime of the season of course but it piss me off to see it rated lower than some shitty harem ecchi series.
I saw people complaining about the MC being gay. DO YOU WANT THE FUCKING ROMANCE CHILDHOOD FRIEND CLICHE'?!?! Just tell me becuase I don't want it. I hate when people complain about anime full of clichè and then when they see something different or "bizzare" they complain even more.
Sorry, I raged too much. And tell me if what I writed in bold is wrong and nobody actually think it. And once again I find the show OK and enjoyable, not thinking it deserve an 8 as rating
Mar 5, 2016 1:35 PM

Jan 2008
I honestly thought it was a side effect of Glasslip.
Mar 5, 2016 2:01 PM

Feb 2016
Paul said:
I honestly thought it was a side effect of Glasslip.

I never watched it. Can you explain me a bit so I can undestand?
Mar 5, 2016 2:05 PM

Sep 2011
I'd actually be fine with the whole "romance childhood friend cliche" in this show 'cause Chika & Haruta's relationship is just so good and well-written. And I find this show pretty enjoyable.

But I think kinda many people were turned off because they thought that the "gay aspect" & "wacky love triangle" (c'mon, it's not even used that much & it's not the main point of this anime...) is too dominating based on the description. But that's not this anime's selling point, it's the mysteries. The romance thing is just a li'l subplot that we're reminded of sometimes. I think the other thing is that the haters hate that Haruta is the one who always solves everything, just conveniently happens to know-it-all etc.

Or maybe because it's not some shitty ecchi harem with Chika's "tsundere levels" being raised to beyond 200% and girls battling over Haruta despite him being openly gay? Lol, possibly not. But at the same time, hey, different strokes for different folks.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Mar 5, 2016 2:28 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Episodic mysteries are pretty much pointless no matter what. On top of that Haruchika seems to be part romance, part comedy, part drama etcetera without really focusing on either aspect properly at all. As a result you have an anime which just... doesn't really go anywhere. It just feels meaningless. Not horrible, but definitely below average

Also there's like one ecchi/harem in this entire anime season (Bahamut) so I don't see what point there is in complaining about it being lower rated than those that
Mar 5, 2016 2:34 PM

Mar 2014
haruta is gay (mal is full of bigoted, jobless, 30 year old men), love triangle with a teacher, episodic mysteries that arent really even coherent, overall boring blah blah blah i dropped it at episode 6 because not even a gay mc could compel me to watch it even though i was all for it at first.
Mar 5, 2016 2:50 PM
Feb 2016
WaifuGrabber said:
I just wanna know why. Please don't answer me with "MAL users are retarded" becuase I already know it xD.
Ok it's not the best anime of the season of course but it piss me off to see it rated lower than some shitty harem ecchi series.
I saw people complaining about the MC being gay. DO YOU WANT THE FUCKING ROMANCE CHILDHOOD FRIEND CLICHE'?!?! Just tell me becuase I don't want it. I hate when people complain about anime full of clichè and then when they see something different or "bizzare" they complain even more.
Sorry, I raged too much. And tell me if what I writed in bold is wrong and nobody actually think it. And once again I find the show OK and enjoyable, not thinking it deserve an 8 as rating

I was wondering too! (yes I come to understand a little now that several users answer in this thread)

But it doesn't change my opinion that HARUCHIKA IS A GOOD SHOW.
- Haruta and chika relationship in love triangle is so cute.
- The mystery is, yeah, simple, but it's not pointless.
- The comedy - drama - mystery - music - romance combination is, I think, good
- Overall, it's entertaining

weeellll, it's subjective, just my opinion.
Everyone has their own opinion/preference. Not all people think haruchika is a bad anime, there is people who's enjoying it too, don't be so mad :D
Mar 5, 2016 3:21 PM

Feb 2016
yuiyuigahama said:
haruta is gay (mal is full of bigoted, jobless, 30 year old men), love triangle with a teacher, episodic mysteries that arent really even coherent, overall boring blah blah blah i dropped it at episode 6 because not even a gay mc could compel me to watch it even though i was all for it at first.

Ok if you don't like becuase is boring for you. But dropping it becuase MC is gay is pretty stupid (not talking about you)

HaXXspetten said:
Episodic mysteries are pretty much pointless no matter what. On top of that Haruchika seems to be part romance, part comedy, part drama etcetera without really focusing on either aspect properly at all. As a result you have an anime which just... doesn't really go anywhere. It just feels meaningless. Not horrible, but definitely below average

Also there's like one ecchi/harem in this entire anime season (Bahamut) so I don't see what point there is in complaining about it being lower rated than those that

Not this season, I mean all the harem ecchi series
And I complain becuase they are clichè af
TyrelMar 6, 2016 2:26 PM
Mar 6, 2016 11:50 AM

May 2015
It’s an alright series to watch every now and then. It could have been much more if it was handle better, imo. I was also expecting this to be more music oriented as well, which, personally, it was kinda a let down.

As far why the overall score, well I don’t know... Some series will get high scores because they resonate with most people because whatever reasons, some series won’t, thus will end up with lower scores than those... Anyhow, scores, reviews, and tastes are all subjective, so you shouldn’t read too much into them.

Again, I thought this series had more potential at the beginning, but somewhere along the way it got lost, imo.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Mar 6, 2016 12:12 PM

May 2010
I love this show tbh. It's one of my favorites this season. I like how it has episodic mysteries which lead them to recruit new members, and the atmosphere and all. The only thing which gets on my nerves is, how much knowledgeable Haruta is portrayed as. I''m not very fond of genius characters to begin with, so it has also to do with that. Other than that, I like Haruta, mostly because of his crush on his teacher. I like how the anime took risks and portrayed a love triangle such as this. It takes courage to do that, that's awesome.

Honestly, it's very underrated. If people were half as gay-sensitive as they are, this would have had 7+ rating. Another thing is, the artstyle doesn't really match the type of story it is, the original novel illustrations look mature and elegant, if it was like that, it'd definitely help increase the rating, too (as the seinen lovers would probably like it more that way) PA Works is a great studio, but this show just wasn't for them. Their artstyle isn't very flexible (it's not a bad thing but ye) Lastly, people find the fact that it is both music and mystery, a bit jarring. The character designs could be a bit better, too, imo.
Mar 6, 2016 12:15 PM

Jan 2013
It has some good moments, but falls into the "monster of the day"-formula, but with "monster" replaced with word "friend".
It also is a case of betrayed expectations; I thought it was about music, not about Teen Sherlock Holmes'.

I couldn't care less if the boy was gay or not, since the anime itself is not good in the first place.
Mar 6, 2016 12:21 PM

Feb 2015
Most of the shows this season are rated way lower than they should be.
Mar 6, 2016 12:42 PM

Sep 2015
It's very repetitive and formulaic. It fails at both being a music oriented anime and a mystery oriented one. In the case of the former, the music club's nothing more than a plot device in order to fuel a new mystery each week, and the mystery's brought to attention and then solved in the span of a single episode, thus not making for very compelling conondrums.

I'm also one of the two people who've wrote a review for the series thus far. Check it out if you want to see a few more reasons in better detail as to why I rated it as below-average. I don't think it's bad though. Feedback is appreciated.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Mar 6, 2016 12:57 PM

Feb 2016
CondemneDio said:
It has some good moments, but falls into the "monster of the day"-formula, but with "monster" replaced with word "friend".
It also is a case of betrayed expectations; I thought it was about music, not about Teen Sherlock Holmes'.

I couldn't care less if the boy was gay or not, since the anime itself is not good in the first place.
ItsMaz said:
It's very repetitive and formulaic. It fails at both being a music oriented anime and a mystery oriented one. In the case of the former, the music club's nothing more than a plot device in order to fuel a new mystery each week, and the mystery's brought to attention and then solved in the span of a single episode, thus not making for very compelling conondrums.

I'm also one of the two people who've wrote a review for the series thus far. Check it out if you want to see a few more reasons in better detail as to why I rated it as below-average. I don't think it's bad though. Feedback is appreciated.

I understand your point of view, but I still don't get how it is rated so low considering that MAL rating is pretty high
This show can be boring (not for all) and fail in the genre, but at least is not full of clichè
Mar 6, 2016 1:00 PM

Jan 2013

6.35 is high score for Haruchika if you ask me. At this point in time, I'd rate it a 4/10, but I'll wait and see.
Mar 6, 2016 1:07 PM

Sep 2015
WaifuGrabber said:
CondemneDio said:

ItsMaz said:

I understand your point of view, but I still don't get how it is rated so low considering that MAL rating is pretty high
This show can be boring (not for all) and fail in the genre, but at least is not full of clichè

1/4 people rated it 7/10, and 1/5 people rated it as 6/10. Those are both positive scores and make up the majority of the scores being given out - almost 50% of all raters gave it a 6 or 7.
There's an almost equal amounts of 5s and 8s.
4 through 1, however, makes up for a bigger % than 9 and 10. This will naturally tank the rating down a little when the average is between 6 and 7.

I don't think its rating is low, personally.
Mar 7, 2016 4:45 AM

Feb 2016
CondemneDio said:

6.35 is high score for Haruchika if you ask me. At this point in time, I'd rate it a 4/10, but I'll wait and see.

ItsMaz said:

1/4 people rated it 7/10, and 1/5 people rated it as 6/10. Those are both positive scores and make up the majority of the scores being given out - almost 50% of all raters gave it a 6 or 7.
4 through 1, however, makes up for a bigger % than 9 and 10. This will naturally tank the rating down a little when the average is between 6 and 7.

You guys don't get what I'm saying, I think too that it's a good rating becuase the show is avarage, but I'm talking about MAL rating that 7 rated score deserve 6 or 5 becuase MAL user tend to rate anime too high (me included)
So Haruchika that have 6.35 what deserve? 4?
I know I'm complaining too much but I swear I'm not pissed xD I'm just doing comparation with other rating and considering that 6 mean avarage (and not OK) and 7 mean OK show here on MAL
Mar 7, 2016 5:01 AM

Sep 2015
WaifuGrabber said:
CondemneDio said:

ItsMaz said:

You guys don't get what I'm saying, I think too that it's a good rating becuase the show is avarage, but I'm talking about MAL rating that 7 rated score deserve 6 or 5 becuase MAL user tend to rate anime too high (me included)
So Haruchika that have 6.35 what deserve? 4?
I know I'm complaining too much but I swear I'm not pissed xD I'm just doing comparation with other rating and considering that 6 mean avarage (and not OK) and 7 mean OK show here on MAL

Na I do get your point; 6.35 by MAL standards is actually incredibly low.

But think of it this way - HaruChika has more accurate ratings, in my opinion. There isn't really much hype surrounding it, not many people talk about it, and there aren't an extreme amount of 1s or 10s.

If you take MAL standards out of the picture, I think HaruChika has a more accurate or true rating than other shows. That is to say, other anime which are rated 8 might be a 7 when you account for over-scoring. But you don't need to take any points away from HaruChika because it hasn't been overscored, if that makes sense?

So like, other anime you might look at their score and take 1 or 2 points away from the average to account for people who rate generously. In HaruChika's case, you don't need to take it away. So no, it doesn't deserve 4 by MAL's standards IMO.
Mar 7, 2016 5:01 AM

Jan 2013
@WaifuGrabber If the ratings really went how their values are given, average would be 5. The ratings are skewed because people use the numbers in a wrong way (5 as bad, 7 as average etc.). MAL logic at it's best :D
I personally think at the moment it's a 4/10 anime.
Mar 7, 2016 5:15 AM

Feb 2016
Ok I get it, now I understand why some people dislike it and what people think in general about this show.
Mar 7, 2016 9:30 AM

Jan 2014
From what I've seen basically a lot of people are downright ticked off with the fact that Haruta is gay (a notion I also question whether it is that true or not, but that is besides the point).

Beyond that there are the things that the show is somewhat simple in composition. A new episode with a new mystery and some room for character development and introduction as well. The music aspect is barely touched and it is mostly to drive other things, so basically it does not go fully in both things but tries to mix a bunch of things which makes for something decently paced.

Now if you ask me, the parameters to determine which series is good and what not vary from people to people. Some are overly critical and analyse everything, from the frames, to the drawings, to the voice acting to the subbing (yeah people DO this too) to the music, and even the most minimal mistake in any of them can make them rate things fairly harshly. And that's fine, it is a way to look at it, but quite frankly not the only one to measure whether it is good or not.

On my case I rate anime depending on how they entertain me. Do they drive me to watch them continuously? And that can include plot, music, voice actors, etc. But I'm not seeking perfection but rather that they give me a good time. If they can manage to do that, then I will rate it decently or high.

tl;dr Rating will ALWAYS be subject of a collective of individual bias. Therefore if you think a series is over/underrated, don't fret too much on it, since it is gonna happen pretty much all the time.
Mar 7, 2016 9:47 AM

Aug 2015
It got down rated to oblivion after the first episode's Gay MC setting.

The score has actually been rising since then.

To me , Haruchika >> Most other average shows this season
Mar 7, 2016 9:48 AM

Nov 2014
Well I guess everyone expected a music anime like K-On or something but it turned out to be a mystery anime. I like though! What annoys me in a way is that Haruka is omniscient, he knows everything about every subject! It might be an other reason to why people don't give a high score to it.

WaifuGrabber said:

I agree with you. While watching the first episode I was sighing thinking : "ohhh and then again the love triangle! Haruta will surely say he loves chika..." and then BOOOOM gay love triangle! Honestly I have to give it at least 6 just for this!

Mar 7, 2016 3:53 PM

Dec 2013
People see male protagonist as being infatuated with his male teacher as gay. It's not it never is with shows like these. People mistake infatuation with love all the time. Just like the girl doesn't love her teacher either she is just infatuated by him.
Mar 8, 2016 11:05 PM

Aug 2013
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think it's the greatest because it tries to be so many different things, and because of that it kind of fails because it doesn't excel at any of them enough.

This show is composed of:
- romance (straight, gay, love triangles, childhood friends, etc)...all of them
- mysteries (and not a prolonged mystery, just really lame mysteries of the week. Though some were decent)
- comedy
- music
- drama
- tragedy (to a degree, depending on the mystery of the week)

Now take a minute and honestly think to yourself: "which one of these aspects make this show a standout amongst its peers, and distinguishes itself from other shows this season?"

The answer is nothing. Nothing about this show stands out or is remotely noteworthy, and that's just the truth. I'm not calling it a bad show or anything, but I'm not saying it's good.

- It has romance, but there has been no development between any characters or any ship. No main or side character has done a damn thing.

- it has mysteries, but those mysteries usually end up being something incredibly simple with no real meaning to the story. The results of the mysteries never even carry over into the next episode. Hell, none of the episodes ever pick up where the previous one left off.

- It has comedy, but it's not that funny. And 99% of the gags revolve around Chika being stupid, Haru being stupid, or the both of them fighting about sensei.

- It has music, but rarely focuses on it. It focuses more on them recruiting people or people with a "mystery" who somehow involve band members in solving it. Despite them having such a grandiose goal for the Band Club, it never focuses on them improving.

- It has drama and tragedy, but they are both entirely dependent on the mystery of that particular episode. They can be drama/tragedy heavy, or it can be nonexistent. And regardless it is always short lived and never has an impact on the actual story. Sure the Vietnam war vet grandfather with PTSD seemed emotionally moving, but by the time you started to feel any emotion, the episode literally ended. And all of that emotional impact was wiped clean for the next episode. Nothing changed. Nothing carried over. No character growth occurred. And holy shit that girl who was his granddaughter is in the club and has only been in like one episode since.

So again, it tries so hard to be a contender in so many different genres and themes, that it fails to emphasize any of them enough and in doing so fails at all of them.
Mar 11, 2016 2:41 PM

Dec 2010
I started off with high hopes for this show, but frankly it has been a disappointment.

Lack of Focus

Whether the fault of bad direction or poor source material, its biggest problem is its lack of focus.

Good shows are tightly focused, and have an overarching theme driving the series. Take for example Hibike Euphonium -the overarching theme is the band's desire to succeed at the competition, and the whole show charts the band's struggles to reach that goal. Every episode adds to this theme, the momentum is kept up until it crescendos at the last episode.

In contrast, what is Haruchika all about really? Yes, there is a band and there is a competition, but its not even taken seriously. We don't see them practising much, the members don't seem to care beyond turning up for the competition, Haruta disappears on the day of the competition, the teacher doesn't show up until just before the band's performance. There is no underlying tension to drive the narrative.

Highly contrived mysteries

As an episodic mystery, it fails because the puzzles are extremely contrived and the solutions often, to put it mildly, pulled from the air. Take for example ep 8, a large part of the 'mystery' was trying to decipher what that dratted aunt was talking about with her "mori friends" story. Then we find out that their investigation was pointless because the aunt knew where her first love was. Then we had this long info dump from the aunt who already solved the mystery on her own and left out the crucial information taht the group died until the reveal at the grave. Then Haruta pulls out his info dump about Esperanto, seemingly out of nowhere. The viewer is just a passive observer who cannot take part in any investigation because crucial information is left out and as a result the resolution is unsatisfying because the viewer is cheated.

Contrast this with how mysteries are treated in Hyouka. Each mystery is introduced in a natural way into the character's lives (eg the library book borrowing, Chi's uncle etc). The viewer is slowly drawn in as additional facts are presented, you actually see the investigation being done, the characters actually argue through various theories, giving sound reasons why some should be rejected, Oreki walks us through his thought process. The viewer takes part in the fun guesswork and the reveal at the end is satisfying because it comes together and makes sense.

Cardboard characters and lack of development

Haruchika also fails as a character driven show because the characters are superficial. 10 eps in, we still know next to nothing about Haruta or Chika and their motivations aside from the fact that they're cardboard pastiches of genki girl and smart shounen. We know next to nothing about the band. Most damningly, there is no character development at all. Haruta and Chika in ep1 are the same Haruta and Chika in ep 10.

Compare this to Hyouka. At the end Oreki has significantly changed his outlook on his life, Fukube has grappled with his feelings of insecurity, Mayaka has dealt with her feelings for Fukube. Or in Hibike, where you can actually see the bonds between the 4 girls grow closer, Natsuki change her attitude from disinterest to desire to take part in the competition etc. There is a palpable sense of change and progression as you watch the show, and an end goal.

Conclusion

The raw truth is that this show is sadly inferior to many other shows. It has all the ingredients to be good, but feels much like a yami nabe- if you chuck too many different tasting ingredients into the pot, the results tend to end up unappetizing.

I intend to finish this show, but it's already becoming a bore and a grind.
JacaraMar 11, 2016 2:46 PM
Mar 11, 2016 2:53 PM

Feb 2016
Jacara said:

Thanks you for taking your time to give me this clear explanation of the show, like the other did in the post
Now I changed my mind about this anime and now I understand all the bad aspects of it (looks like their are more bad than good)
Still enjoying it a bit
Mar 11, 2016 3:13 PM

Dec 2010
WaifuGrabber said:
Thanks you for taking your time to give me this clear explanation of the show, like the other did in the post
Now I changed my mind about this anime and now I understand all the bad aspects of it (looks like their are more bad than good)
Still enjoying it a bit

Please, that is just my own subjective opinion; it is perfectly all right for you have a different view.

Edit: LOL just realised my last post came across a bit pompous. I blame lack of sleep- had an all nighter gaming session.

Anyway please don't let the opinion of others affect how you enjoy the show.
JacaraMar 11, 2016 3:26 PM
Mar 11, 2016 3:25 PM

Feb 2016
Jacara said:

Please, that is just my own subjective opinion.

Ejoyment is subjective but the bad aspect of the show are in fact real
Mar 14, 2016 6:47 AM
Aug 2015
IMO, HaruChika is a good show. the MC gay, thats indeed bad side. but im more into enjoyment. i enjoy the show, i watch. i dont like it, not even try to push other not to watch.
Mar 21, 2016 4:45 AM

Nov 2015
Jonesy974 said:
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think it's the greatest because it tries to be so many different things, and because of that it kind of fails because it doesn't excel at any of them enough.

This show is composed of:
- romance (straight, gay, love triangles, childhood friends, etc)...all of them
- mysteries (and not a prolonged mystery, just really lame mysteries of the week. Though some were decent)
- comedy
- music
- drama
- tragedy (to a degree, depending on the mystery of the week)

Now take a minute and honestly think to yourself: "which one of these aspects make this show a standout amongst its peers, and distinguishes itself from other shows this season?"

The answer is nothing. Nothing about this show stands out or is remotely noteworthy, and that's just the truth. I'm not calling it a bad show or anything, but I'm not saying it's good.

- It has romance, but there has been no development between any characters or any ship. No main or side character has done a damn thing.

- it has mysteries, but those mysteries usually end up being something incredibly simple with no real meaning to the story. The results of the mysteries never even carry over into the next episode. Hell, none of the episodes ever pick up where the previous one left off.

- It has comedy, but it's not that funny. And 99% of the gags revolve around Chika being stupid, Haru being stupid, or the both of them fighting about sensei.

- It has music, but rarely focuses on it. It focuses more on them recruiting people or people with a "mystery" who somehow involve band members in solving it. Despite them having such a grandiose goal for the Band Club, it never focuses on them improving.

- It has drama and tragedy, but they are both entirely dependent on the mystery of that particular episode. They can be drama/tragedy heavy, or it can be nonexistent. And regardless it is always short lived and never has an impact on the actual story. Sure the Vietnam war vet grandfather with PTSD seemed emotionally moving, but by the time you started to feel any emotion, the episode literally ended. And all of that emotional impact was wiped clean for the next episode. Nothing changed. Nothing carried over. No character growth occurred. And holy shit that girl who was his granddaughter is in the club and has only been in like one episode since.

So again, it tries so hard to be a contender in so many different genres and themes, that it fails to emphasize any of them enough and in doing so fails at all of them.

I agree with this. Though, admittedly, I only reached the 5th episode before deciding to stop watching it. I don't think it's a "bad" series, just below average, as it really doesn't know what to do with its characters.
Mar 21, 2016 5:16 AM

Mar 2015
de_struct said:
IMO, HaruChika is a good show. the MC gay, thats indeed bad side.

seems homophobic to me
lezermanMar 21, 2016 5:25 AM
Mar 29, 2016 1:12 AM

Oct 2015
Ehhhh, I don't really get why it's a 6 while Gakusen Toshi Asterisk has a 7. Sure the show itself wasn't that good but wow almost all show ratings this season are pretty low
Mar 29, 2016 12:31 PM

Jul 2014
because most of the common users are gay haters (include me)
but when i watch this series till the end, i didn't see any gay side of haruta, so i think his love for kusakabe wasn't a romance side, it was a admiration of what kusakabe-sensei is.

but still i enjoy watching this one, i give it 7/10, if it just haruta x chika happen, i might give this a 8/10 :D
Mar 31, 2016 6:09 AM

Dec 2014
I like this Anime x), but i think the 3 main reasons why people dislike it.

1. There is a gay character. (probably)
2. It's Episodic. (There is not much people that like episodic Animes)
3. Story is Cliche (Episodic + cliche = Not much people like.)

Jun 17, 2016 11:51 PM
Sep 2014
Apart from the gay sounding character who apparently dosent really turn out to be gay?
same with the pedoteach

I initiaully gave it a 2, bumped up it to a 3 cause the actual story was fine
then i read a bit and they say harutas "like" is more like admiration so i got rid of the score

My theory is people like me just dropped it right after we heard that and gave it a low score

for the other series it might be just cause they were worse that the previous few seasons
Nov 12, 2016 12:21 PM

Jan 2016
Ikr.
The stories in some episodes are original and exceptional, especially that elephant episode (Vietnam war).
It's not really compelling as mystery, that's true, but it is enjoyable slice of life with touch of mystery.
And the two main characters are interestingly quirky.
It's currently 6.50 right now.
Meanwhile some cliche anime and just another slice of life easily get higher than 7.
"The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply." - Unknown
Dec 11, 2016 2:01 PM

Jan 2014
i never had the expectation that it would have these sad parts
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Dec 11, 2016 2:36 PM

Sep 2016
this is just bad hibike with yaoi instead of glorious yuri
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 11, 2016 3:07 PM

Sep 2015
Personally I found it really boring, I hate the fact that it;s portrayed as a music anime but just ended up with the characters solving uninteresting useless mysteries.
Dec 18, 2016 9:50 AM

Oct 2016
yuiyuigahama said:
Or maybe people just thought it was bad and went no where? Shinsekai Yori is highly rated and it has gay couples

Jun 15, 2022 3:06 AM
Feb 2022
Just finished the anime. Storyline is average and doesn't progresses anywhere. Romance level is almost none. Similar to hyouka. Except hyouka have good mystery storyline. 6.34 rating isnt bad for this

More topics from this board

» Can i ask something....

yukiyamayui - Nov 16, 2023

0 by yukiyamayui »»
Nov 16, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » Haruchika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2016

429 by Nakano_Nin0 »»
Sep 16, 2022 6:05 AM

Poll: » HaruChika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2016

124 by Assassin2112 »»
Jun 26, 2022 8:56 PM

Poll: » HaruChika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2016

126 by Assassin2112 »»
Jun 24, 2022 9:16 PM

Poll: » HaruChika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2016

86 by luminality »»
Oct 1, 2021 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.