Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 5, 2016 11:28 AM

Mar 2014
Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Fabien Oeilvert
Setsuno Arcanii
William Subaru
Devina Rose
LightSpark090Apr 25, 2016 10:21 PM
RP characters: Freya
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 9, 2016 8:24 AM

Dec 2013
Setsuno

Arriving at the dorm, Setsuno takes out the key that was given to him prior to his arrival at the school. He opens the door and looks inside.
"Well... Here it is folks. Dorm 12, our home for the year." He walks in as he signals Mika and Devina to follow in. "Yeah.. Exactly the same layout as the other dorm."
Mar 9, 2016 8:28 AM

Nov 2009
Mika

she heads into the room pulling in her luggage as she goes in. she jumps in a random bed since they where all the same just in differnt places. "I'll take this bed!" she than sits down "what do you guys like to do for fun?"
Mar 9, 2016 8:41 AM

Apr 2013
Devina
Devina trailed them in setting her stuff in one of the corners of the room and sits on the bed near the window stretching a bit while looking around the room. She laid on her back and stared at the ceiling before answering Mika's question. "Sketching and painting when i have the materials usually."

Mar 9, 2016 8:56 AM

Dec 2013
Setsuno

He went over to the last bed in the second room and set his stuff down before walking over to the door that connect both rooms. "For fun.. Hmm.... I guess just roam about really. That or practice my fencing. Or read something ... Heck anything that is fun I believe I would be willing to try it out."
He went back to the room he was settled down in and sat down on the bed and took another look at the dorm. This was the place he was going to be in for an entire year, alongside these other two students and a fourth he hasn't met yet.
Mar 9, 2016 9:13 AM

Apr 2013
Devina
Sitting back up she moved over to sit on the window to see what she could see from there. She could see the entrance where they were earlier, as well as the school yard that appeared to be a nice place to sit and enjoy some free time. A little ways over she could see the outer fields appearing to be rather green and breeze blew through causing the grass to wave. Opening the window and feeling the warm refreshing breeze Devina took a deep breath in.

Mar 9, 2016 9:30 AM

Nov 2009
Mika
"I also love to draw and paint, that's why I joined the art club" she smiles as she looked.at Devina. she then looked around the room "I kinda like this place, it feels like home" she giggled a bit seeing to as that was going to be there home
"you want to practice some fencing later on when we get the chance, setsuno kun. I need to start practicing as soon as I can"
Mar 9, 2016 9:38 AM

Dec 2013
Setsuno

He peaked his head in through the doorway again, and nodded at Mika. "By all means, if you're up to practicing, we can do it later. Just make sure you keep in mind, I won't be completely easy on you." He then looked at Devina as she was by the window. "See any close place that seems like an interesting place to walk to?"
Mar 9, 2016 10:09 AM

Nov 2009
Mika
"pshh, and here I thought you where going to be a gentlemen and let me win" she says trying to tease him but she obviously didn't mean it, as it would be boring if he just let her win plus it wouldnt really help her get better, which is the reason she joined the fencing club in the first place. to learn and get better.
Mar 9, 2016 10:28 AM

Dec 2013
Setsuno

"Haha, well I'll be a gentleman at all other times, but when it comes down to fencing, I put all my training and knowledge into it. To go easy on someone is to shame the years of experience I've gained." He sticks his tongue out playfully at her.
"But alas don't worry, I'll make sure you'll learn stuff as we practice."
Mar 9, 2016 10:33 AM

Apr 2013
Devina
"I joined the Art club as well, guess we'll be spending a lot of time together." she said still looking out the window. "As for a place there seems to be some nice open field places, other than that I can't really see that much other." She sat in the widow with her back to it and faced the two of them in the room.

Mar 9, 2016 11:00 AM

Dec 2013
Setsuno

He kept standing by the doorway, and crossed his arms as he took a look around this other side of the dorm. It was the mirror opposite of the room he was in, except this would be the 'girls' side so to speak.
"I guess with how lovely the weather is, a nice open field seems appropriate. Though I also think we should get something to eat... At lest cause I am hungry. So... if it's alright with you two that can be a plan." He looked at both the girls, seeing what they had to say.
Mar 9, 2016 11:07 AM

Apr 2013
Devina
"I don't mind getting something to eat. I'm curios to see what kind of food is offered around here anyways." Devina still sitting on the edge of the window swung her feet back and forth. Her bag wiggled again like it did before in hallway.

Mar 9, 2016 11:22 AM

Nov 2009
Mika
"I've got it!" she says as if she had figured out something important "what if we get some food and then go to the open fields for a picnic" she throws herself back onto the bed and looks up at the sealing. "it is a good day after all"
Mar 9, 2016 11:38 AM

Dec 2013
Setsuno

"Alright then, I guess Tis a plan!" Setsuno exclaimed. "We get the food, take it to go, head to the field, enjoy the weather while eating and after that ... Well... We can talk about that once we are at the field." Setsuno was about to turn around to get something from the other room when he noticed what appeared to be something moving in Devina's bag. Was.. That moving ? Or perhaps I'm just so hungry I'm starting to see things... he thought to himself before shaking his head and continuing what he was doing.
Mar 9, 2016 12:11 PM

Apr 2013
Devina
"Ready to go when you both are ready." She said as she stood up closing the window behind her. "Food from the cafeteria or is there another place that someone knows of that they want to go to?"

Mar 9, 2016 12:33 PM

Nov 2009
Mika
she get up from the bed "let's go see what they have in the cafeteria. I think it's the closest thing to us right now, and I want to see the food that they have there"
Mar 9, 2016 12:42 PM

Dec 2013
Setsuno

"Alright then, so let's go once more. To the cafeteria! Just follow me.. Again hehe." He laughed a bit as he began to walk out the dorm. He knew where the cafeteria was, it was close by so it wouldn't be a long walk. Good thing too, he was starving by this moment.
Mar 9, 2016 1:14 PM

Apr 2013
Devina
"Lead the way." She said as she followed Setsuno out of the dorm. "Is it close by?" She asked as she walked out into the hall looking down the hall in both direction

Mar 9, 2016 2:36 PM

Dec 2013
Setsuno

"Alright so we go... Right.. Yes." He began to walk to the right, leading the way to the cafeteria.
"It's not far really, quite close, and good thing cause I'm starving."
He continued to walk towards the cafeteria.

(Cafe post!)
Mar 22, 2016 1:34 PM

Dec 2013
Fabien Oeilvert

IMG

Power

Fabien finally found his dorm. It felt like it took all day. This room was littered with luggage, and both beds seemed taken. He walked to the other room. Stuff was in the room, but both beds appeared untouched.

Fabien placed his suitcase next to one of the beds and entered the bathroom. Looking himself over in the mirror, he noticed a few specks of blood, but not nearly as many as he first thought. He still changed out of his cloths, took a shower and changed into a new uniform. He then let the dorm.
Mar 26, 2016 1:21 PM

Apr 2013
In the room where Devina's bag had been place in the corner, something moved inside unzipping the bag partially open. Popping it's head out he looked around not sure of it's surrounds being in an unfamiliar place. The small animal climbed out of the bag with blue feathered wings and a long tail. It wandered about the room not seeing anyone and sniffing the air for a trace of someone. Not sure of where he was, he climbed onto Devina's bed sensing that she had been there and sat down waiting quietly waving it's tail. After waiting awhile it eventually fell asleep curled in a ball.

Apr 2, 2016 1:24 PM

Apr 2013
Devina
Walking to through the dorm and down the hallway Devina looked at the room numbers. "10......11..........12, Here we are." She said walking up to the door. She opened the door not noticing her pet poking his head out from under the covers of her bed. "Guess I should unpack since I still feel awake."

Apr 2, 2016 3:51 PM

Nov 2009
Mika
She see's a small head peak out of Devina's things. "ehhhhhg???!!! what is that??" she said looking at Devina. she walked to her bed and jumped on it "I'm gonna also unpack my things before showering and going to bed"
Apr 2, 2016 4:00 PM

Apr 2013
Devina
Devina looked at her stuff for a second."Luka? What are you doing here. Your suppose to be back home." She walked over picking him up. "This is my pet, his name is Luka. As for what he is I'm not really sure, I found him one day when I went out training in the wood and he followed me home." She sat down on her bed and pet his head as he made a purring like sound.

Apr 2, 2016 4:30 PM

Nov 2009
Mika
She giggled a bit as she saw Luka "c-can I pet it?" she says getting up from her bed and walking over to Devina
Apr 2, 2016 4:36 PM

Apr 2013
Devina
"Of course. He tends to friendly so I don't think there's a problem." Devina laid back on the bed while Luka sat up and looked around. He walked to the edge of the bed and looked at Mika for a second flapping his wings.

Apr 2, 2016 5:11 PM

Nov 2009
Mika
"aww, it's such a cute bird" she didn't hesitate in petting his head. she then made her way over to where her clothes where at "I'm gonna start un-packing and get that over with" she starts to put her things in the cabinet across from her bed.
Apr 2, 2016 7:49 PM

Nov 2009
Mika
After a while she finishes in packing and goes to take a shower. she makes sure to lock up. she showers and brushes her teeth and puts on her pjs. she then walks to her bed with the clothes she's was weak and puts them besides her bed. she then gets on her bed and puts the blanket over her ".. I need a plush or some to cuddle, I'm gonna try and bye one tomorrow."
Apr 3, 2016 10:48 AM

Nov 2009
(do you guys mind if I make a time skip to next day in the morning XD)
Apr 3, 2016 11:20 AM

Apr 2013
(I don't mind, I was waiting to see if Lime wanted to post or not.)

Apr 5, 2016 2:43 PM

Nov 2009
{Time Skip, The Next Day}
Mika
She wakes up and rubs her eyes as she yawns. She quickly headed to the bathroom to shower and get started on her morning routine. After some time, She comes out in her school uniform, all cleaned up. She does her hair and then puts on her shoes. She see's both of her roommates sleeping and decides to go and get breakfast or do something.
Apr 6, 2016 4:59 PM

Apr 2013
Devina
Waking up not too much longer after Sakura had left rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. Brushed her teeth and showered before coming back out 8n to the room to unpack the things she hadn't gotten to the night before. Luka stayed asleep on her bed as she did so. Grabbing her camera she set out to take some pictures of the campus and surrounding areas. With Luka on her shoulder as she left.

Apr 16, 2016 1:20 PM

Nov 2009
Mika
She arrives in her dorm and goes to take a shower. It has been a long day and all she wants to do is take a nice warm bath and get some sleep. She probably needed to visit the mission center and find out how many points she had after completing two missions. She goes and takes a long shower before coming out in a nightgown and going straight to bed.
Apr 26, 2016 8:59 PM

Apr 2015
(@RedPtolemy sorry to ask but is it normal that i got to a dorm that was already full and that we're 3 guys in the dorm now)
Apr 26, 2016 9:04 PM

Mar 2014
(@recouerr yeah it's normal. People delete character which leaves empty spots and those get filled before new dorms threads are made)
RP characters: Freya
Apr 26, 2016 9:08 PM

Apr 2015
(@RedPtolemy ok thx i just hope the 3 others are still active ^^)
Apr 26, 2016 9:45 PM

Apr 2015
(@Zesty-Lime @Alice157 @zarcyne1
Starting today a new student join your room so you better be prepared and get your fingers off your asses (french expression) because any inactivity will not be tolerated !! But for now i'm just at the school gate so ... That will have to wait I guess)
Apr 26, 2016 10:00 PM

Dec 2013
@Recouerr
1 - I've been extremely busy with work and other real life stuff, so don't be pushy about inactivity. I don't care if it was a joking gesture there, but I didn't find it amusing.
2 - Alice's character isn't even in here.
3 - I haven't seen zarc's character lately (lost any track of him )
Apr 26, 2016 10:20 PM

Apr 2015
(@Zetsy-Lime
Don't worry we all have our own issues IRL at least thanks for answering my post even though you're busy :)
BTW i know Alice's character isn't here, it's just I wanted her to know I was here no matterhow egoistical it may seem.
But my message was mostly destined at zarcyne since he seemed the most inactive (don't sure about that though) )
Apr 26, 2016 10:36 PM

Dec 2013
(@Recouerr
I'll most likely be into rp again soon
And yeah I really have no clue about zarc's character)
Apr 27, 2016 8:20 PM

Nov 2009
Mika
Mika wakes up after a long nap only to find her phone beeping like crazy. Apparently she had a really important message or email. She sits up and yawns while rubbing her eyes due to the sun light. After a while of getting her mind together, she looks at her phone. The email said that she was now a member of the student council and was now part of the student council dorm. She was so excited to see this message. she could feel jolts of happiness come all over her. She decided to go and shower and get herself together and pack her things. She heads over to the bathroom and locks the door.
Apr 30, 2016 10:14 AM

Feb 2015
Lilith Whirlblade

William and Lilith were walking all the way towards the dorms without talking much. Seeing that William started slowing down she asked him "Is your dorm somewhere nearby?" she said gently
Apr 30, 2016 11:41 AM

Apr 2015
William Subaru

"Room 12"
he muttered then added :"Yeah it's my dorm, I feel bad to ask you that even though we just met, but my luck has always been terrible ... So could you show me how does this key works" he then thought for a second and took in consideration that this society may not be as developped as his and said :"but don't take me wrong i learned about it in book like everyone, i just don't like such technical things"he said as he feared he would be taken for a freak for not knowing about keys, but that was already too late.
Apr 30, 2016 12:56 PM

Nov 2009
Mika

After taking a very long shower, Mika dries herself with a towel that was there then wraps the towel around herself. She unlocks the door and opens it right before making her way out of the bathroom and into the dorm. She hears someone at the door and trying to get the dorm. She wondered if it was Devina or Setsuno. She walks over to the door and opens it, only to find a girl and guy standing there and the boy seemed to have keys to the dorm. "damn.... I have been replaced already... This school doesn't mess around" She says with a smirk on her face and looking at the boy. "I am guessing that you are the one that will be replacing me? and this will be your dorm from now on."
Apr 30, 2016 1:46 PM

Apr 2015
William Subaru

"My explanation ..."he thought to himself and shedding a tear, but he was suddenly brought back to reallity when he saw who opened the door.
"nice outfit !"he said spontaneously while giving a thumb up when he saw she was only dressed with a towel, totally ignoring what she just said (hope i didn't get that part wrong xd).

(btw should I consider the bed of zarcine free or taken ?)
Apr 30, 2016 1:49 PM

Dec 2013
(Consider it free cause boys side is separate from girls
So now it's three beds in boys side lol)
Apr 30, 2016 2:07 PM

Apr 2015
(ok thx for the answer ^^ )
Apr 30, 2016 2:47 PM

Nov 2009
(I think, it is two beds in one room and two beds on another, regardless of gender. because of how the room picture looks, that would only make sense. Also Zarcine hasn't request deletion of his character, so I'm gonna take a wild guess that his character is still in the room with limes character. with all of that in mind, I will reply XD)
SakuraSweetHeartApr 30, 2016 3:16 PM
Apr 30, 2016 3:03 PM

Nov 2009
Mika

Mika grinned as he teased her about only having a towel on. "it is not my fault, I heard you guys at the door right when I finished my shower. so if anything, I will blame you guys. anyways, why are you guys just standing there? come on in." He did not really answer her her previous question so she just figured that this was his dorm. She let out a small sigh before continuing to talk. "I have not gotten my clothes out of the cabinet yet so I hope you don't mind waiting a bit before unpacking your things" She passes her hand through her hair trying to get the wet hair out of her face.
SakuraSweetHeartApr 30, 2016 3:07 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.