Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ajin Episode 8 Discussion

Mar 12, 2016 3:42 AM

Man i wanted to see that winged IBM in action...
anyway i like the new kid. I think he'll team up with Kei.

4/5

Mar 12, 2016 6:08 PM

How to defeat a demi-human: Bury them alive.
Makes sense. Even if they regenerate, they just die again because they can't move.

Mar 13, 2016 10:39 AM
Humans should be killed, they are evil.

Mar 13, 2016 6:34 PM

That was...unexpectedly funny.
All people have their own sh*t tastes, therefore, there are no sh*t tastes, since everything is equally sh*t.

A VERY LOGICAL
PHILOSOPHY

Mar 13, 2016 11:24 PM

So Kei is developing his relation with his Ajin, and I feel like the new kid will team up with Kei

Mar 14, 2016 12:29 PM

That new Kid , Ko is his name.. So similar with Nagai for me. Like they both had to jump to escape :D

Series are getting more & more interesting , sadly there are 5 episodes left and it's nearly impossible to finish whole story.. And finish to whole story would be only Ajin eradication as a race and That's not likely to happen.

Also I wouldn't like that there would be even more Ajins to join , at least for now. I Wonder how it all will go.. Because we have something like 3 sides.. Uhhhh

Mar 14, 2016 5:12 PM

Another interesting episode. Still, I don't think the same about pacing - as while new characters are introduced there is now evident lack of Kaito and Eriko. And I still think this show would be a lot better with more typical shounen hero, like Kou is for example (not to mention Fukuyama Jun is great). And even Mamoru Miyano is always better with more adult-like characters.

What's the point in making main character a dick, anyway? Never understood that. It only turns people off a show.

Orionite_ said:
Series are getting more & more interesting , sadly there are 5 episodes left and it's nearly impossible to finish whole story.. And finish to whole story would be only Ajin eradication as a race and That's not likely to happen.

Of course this will end with cliffhanger... they need to boost the sales of manga and make people come to theatres for two upcoming movies, that's the main purpose of this series.
Modified by Mich666, Mar 14, 2016 5:15 PM

Mar 19, 2016 2:35 PM

Kei's faces are gold XD

Apr 2, 2016 9:09 PM

OMG This is getting so good now!
Kei is "training" his Ajin and evolving his connection with him.
Satou tried by force to convince a few Ajins to join him but not everyone accepted, so that blonde boy is an Ajin but that other guy who was shot inside that building is a human? Because he never tried to jump so i thought he was a human.
Can't wait to see what Satou is planning to do.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 13, 2016 12:38 AM

great episode..;............

Apr 15, 2016 6:40 AM
I'm liking the new kid.

Apr 16, 2016 11:17 PM

Brace for Impact! Shit's gon get real.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Apr 18, 2016 11:15 PM

Welp Satou's going all out now huh.

Apr 25, 2016 6:26 PM
I like tanakas DUH face when the guy says doing terrorist attacks will make things worse for the ajin. I mean he didint think that already. LOL the nosy lady saved that kids ass and holy crap he got beaten up pretty badly. man sato is really scary.

May 14, 2016 8:55 AM

Very excited to see the next episode!

Aug 31, 2016 5:39 AM

Mita-Sama said:

no ajin are evil like Satou .

how can u take their side ? aren't u a human?

Aug 31, 2016 6:59 AM
AllenVonStein said:
Mita-Sama said:

no ajin are evil like Satou .

how can u take their side ? aren't u a human?
Just because I am human does not make humans good in my eyes.

Dec 27, 2016 3:59 AM

Kei found a good old woman who won't call the police.
Kou was lucky with that ambulance.
Satou will start a war!

Dec 28, 2016 3:48 PM
As I watch this I finally began to notice the high quality voice acting and character expression. It's strange how this kind of animation turned me off at first but i've grown to like it. I don't think i'd see the characters like The Hat and the MC in the same way if it was through normal art.

Feb 12, 2017 2:00 AM

GoldenDevilGamer said:
Kei is starting to feel more mysterious as his behavior is very weird. He seems like the guy that does something only because it's "right", not because it's "good". Great episode though. Also that website: http://www.ajin.net/

5/5

True that, he just makes a logical decision of what is right.

Feb 12, 2017 2:03 AM

Satou seems stupid to me now, I don't understand that how committing acts of terrorism will benefit the ajins.

Apr 17, 2017 4:12 PM

Haven't had such a big laugh since the beginning of the series. Kei and Kou faces XD
Also I'm starting to fall for Satou's charms *3*
I'm totally against his plans but the character is very well done.
On the other hand, Tosaki is making me hate him more and more. He is up to hunt people, even children and let them be tortured to the end of time just to try to revive his brain dead fiance

Light-Yagami-God said:
Satou seems stupid to me now, I don't understand that how committing acts of terrorism will benefit the ajins.

I don't think that benefitting the ajins is his real goal. I personally think he is a psycho and enjoys killing. Making war is probably a way of amusement but he is not that stupid to go all war by himself. Make a group of people like you and have your back extra covered just in case because nobody likes to be caught and be tortured over and over without possibility of dying huh

Jul 21, 2017 3:42 AM

Damn I should have expected Sato would turn to terrorism. At the very least they should attack those facilities that experiment on ajins.

Aug 19, 2017 7:56 AM

Satou is starting a war and Kei is still trying to figure out how to control his powers.

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 7, 2017 11:25 AM

Kei is such a fucking selfish piece of shit. I feel sorry for the other Ajins but his suffering means nothing to me. I enjoy seeing him bleed and suffer.

Many people have died, gotten hurt, etc. trying to protect and save him and he can't bother helping others. Fuck that asshole, he deserves to die.

I knew Satou was going to kill the ones who refused to join him. Tanaka sucks at shooting. Mr. Macho was all Mr. Justice, trying to stop Satou and pulling that large barricade to stop Tanaka from chasing them. I liked him. He saved bishounen-kun, Nakano Kou-kun. He was so manly. Not Nakano-kun, but the guy who helped him.

Kei is lucky to meet and be friends with kind people who help him out despite being wanted. Even though he forces himself to help them out, he's an asshole deep inside.

Why didn't Nakano just kill himself to regenerate fully when he fell down from the building? He just HAD to regenerate in an ambulance where people could suspect him for being an Ajin.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Dec 30, 2017 9:25 PM

owwwwwwwwwww being an Ajin hurts so much @_@

Apr 13, 2018 1:56 AM

Oh shit! Baba fell off the bike and Kei almost got hit again.
A massacre?
RIKIYA!!!!
Dem shots! They running.
He got a bad leg. lol
Dat jump!
Dude in his crib.
Dat fall.
Dont tell my waifu to run him over.
LMAO He got saved by annoying Baba.
He died.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store