Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2016 6:48 AM

Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was visually beautiful, but I stopped caring about the script half-way through. Couldn't they have written it in a way that make people care about the story?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 8, 2016 2:28 PM

Apr 2013
I agree. I think what they were going for was a more of a legend being passed down across generations (the narrator sure invokes that, her voice was perfect), but there was something about the script that was preachy, and also just meh. I don't care about the astrology aspect of it, but I guess it's kind of inevitable when you talk about constellations and the stories behind them.

If it would be changed up a bit, though, I feel this could fit well in a planetarium. The end credits reminded me of one such planetarium experience many years ago where the presentation included some kind of roller coaster ride through the Milky Way galaxy, passing by constellations and the like.
Mar 20, 2021 6:10 PM

Nov 2011
Can anyone point to where i can find English subs?
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.