Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 4, 2016 2:44 AM

Feb 2014
The cast for Kekkai Sensen OVA has been revealed today!

http://kekkaisensen.com/news/index.html

給仕長 中田譲治
王子 森川智之

Head of Waiter (Kyuuji-chou) : Nakata Jouji
Prince (Ouji) : Toshiyuki Morikawa

Also, the special page in the website updated with voice actors/actresses commentaries (In Japanese):
http://kekkaisensen.com/special/comment_12.html
kyuudereMar 4, 2016 2:48 AM
Mar 4, 2016 8:02 PM
Feb 2016
kyuudere said:
The cast for Kekkai Sensen OVA has been revealed today!

http://kekkaisensen.com/news/index.html

給仕長 中田譲治
王子 森川智之

Head of Waiter (Kyuuji-chou) : Nakata Jouji
Prince (Ouji) : Toshiyuki Morikawa

Also, the special page in the website updated with voice actors/actresses commentaries (In Japanese):
http://kekkaisensen.com/special/comment_12.html

could you translate the commentaries using google trnslate? Sorry i'm using old model phone. Anyway do you think the ova would be great? Does it have chance to get other/new opening (unlike studio bones style)? Will the ova explain or hinting season 2? How long we have to wait for the sub after the raw ver available on the internet? I cant wait for it. I hoped the s2 air this fall since no great anime for now (for me). Sorry for asking too many.
Mar 4, 2016 9:24 PM
Feb 2016
And now if KS get s2, then it will be the last season since the manga is completed with 14 chapter to be adapted into anime. Sad news.
Mar 8, 2016 6:50 AM

Feb 2014
Harukei_bMaster said:

could you translate the commentaries using google trnslate? Sorry i'm using old model phone. Anyway do you think the ova would be great? Does it have chance to get other/new opening (unlike studio bones style)? Will the ova explain or hinting season 2? How long we have to wait for the sub after the raw ver available on the internet? I cant wait for it. I hoped the s2 air this fall since no great anime for now (for me). Sorry for asking too many.

Sorry, I'm not quite confident in my Japanese too :p
I haven't read all the commentary, but from what I see, it's just voice actress/actresses' impressions on Kekkai Sensen OVA or the director. From what I remember, Miyamoto Mitsuru (Stephen A. Starphase) said he's happy to be able voicing Stephen again in the OVA since a while (it almost had been one year since Kekkai Sensen ended). Yasuhiro Nightow also gave him sandwich, which he always received during the first season recording process, Miyamoto said he really misses that sandwich.

Miyamoto also mentioned it's the first time to see Matsumoto Rie in casual wears (she's wearing jeans and casual clothes during recording) and Miyamoto said it's more refreshing than before. So it seems Rie always pay attention to her appearance during the recording session for first season by wearing more moderate clothing. Although he also praises her direction is neat and strict as always (he's using word "severe" which I believe in a good meaning of course).

Regarding the story, Miyamoto Mitsuru likes this chapter a lot, it's really funny story and he even said he laughed in tears when reading this chapter. He also said Stephen will talk a lot in this OVA, probably more than all his lines combined in first season! According to him, Stephen's character / personality will also improves a lot in this episode, and it's different from his usual personality!

It's quite a good commentary, I hope someone with better Japanese skills could translate it someday.
Although I'm sad to say that I haven't found any plans about second season for now. And even if they plan on making second season by now, they probably won't reveal it less than 1-year prior.

For the OVA, it will be available in June, if I remember correctly. The DVD will be bundled with Kekkai Sensen guide book, so it won't be aired in tv, so we can't get it unless we buy it, or someone else buy it and then share it. It also doesn't include English subtitles, so if we had to wait a fan translations, it will take more time.
========
We got a more detailed information about the new OVA.
Matsumoro Rie will write the entire storyboard, Kawamoto Toshihiro and Sugiura Kouji will be responsible as animation director for part A and part B respectively. New PV should be up by tomorrow!
Mar 8, 2016 10:54 PM
Feb 2016
kyuudere said:
Harukei_bMaster said:

I haven't read all the commentary, but from what I see, it's just voice actress/actresses' impressions on Kekkai Sensen OVA or the director. From what I remember, Miyamoto Mitsuru (Stephen A. Starphase) said he's happy to be able voicing Stephen again in the OVA since a while (it almost had been one year since Kekkai Sensen ended). Yasuhiro Nightow also gave him sandwich, which he always received during the first season recording process, Miyamoto said he really misses that sandwich.

Miyamoto also mentioned it's the first time to see Matsumoto Rie in casual wears (she's wearing jeans and casual clothes during recording) and Miyamoto said it's more refreshing than before. So it seems Rie always pay attention to her appearance during the recording session for first season by wearing more moderate clothing. Although he also praises her direction is neat and strict as always (he's using word "severe" which I believe in a good meaning of course).

Regarding the story, Miyamoto Mitsuru likes this chapter a lot, it's really funny story and he even said he laughed in tears when reading this chapter. He also said Stephen will talk a lot in this OVA, probably more than all his lines combined in first season! According to him, Stephen's character / personality will also improves a lot in this episode, and it's different from his usual personality!

It's quite a good commentary, I hope someone with better Japanese skills could translate it someday.
Although I'm sad to say that I haven't found any plans about second season for now. And even if they plan on making second season by now, they probably won't reveal it less than 1-year prior.

For the OVA, it will be available in June, if I remember correctly. The DVD will be bundled with Kekkai Sensen guide book, so it won't be aired in tv, so we can't get it unless we buy it, or someone else buy it and then share it. It also doesn't include English subtitles, so if we had to wait a fan translations, it will take more time.
========
Matsumoro Rie will write the entire storyboard, Kawamoto Toshihiro and Sugiura Kouji will be responsible as animation director for part A and part B respectively. New PV should be up by tomorrow!

Thanks for the translation.
i hope the stephen's other side is good since i didnt really care about him. I just hoped that i will see Chain too (spoiler: she have interest in stephen. Wiki. )
from the title i already now it is funny. And what?!?! THE PV?!? TOMMOROW?!?
(Anyway i have to wait for the pv subs too...)
Mar 11, 2016 6:16 AM
Feb 2016
Harukei_bMaster said:
kyuudere said:

========

Thanks for the translation.
i hope the stephen's other side is good since i didnt really care about him. I just hoped that i will see Chain too (spoiler: she have interest in stephen. Wiki. )
from the title i already now it is funny. And what?!?! THE PV?!? TOMMOROW?!?
(Anyway i have to wait for the pv subs too...)

wait. There s no pv. Are u sure about this?
Mar 11, 2016 6:45 AM

Feb 2014
Harukei_bMaster said:

Well...this is awkward.
I also have been waiting since yesterday, but there was no PV uploaded. Actually I got this info from someone on twitter (Japanese, and a huge fan of Kekkai Sensen).

On March 8th, the Kekkai Sensen fan book was officially launched on a special live program at nico live (http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv253872152). He/she watched it and then probably assumed the PV will be released soon (I didn't know for sure since I didn't watch that program). But it seems his/her guess was off...

But the title of the special program itself is indicating the animation was done and ready...

So, I'm sorry for giving such an uncertain information.
But the information about Rie's storyboard and Kawamoto & Sugiura as Animation Director is true (Just fyi, Sugira draw an illustration of Kekkai Sensen for Newtype Romance this month).
Mar 11, 2016 8:15 AM
Feb 2016
kyuudere said:
Harukei_bMaster said:

Well...this is awkward.
I also have been waiting since yesterday, but there was no PV uploaded. Actually I got this info from someone on twitter (Japanese, and a huge fan of Kekkai Sensen).

On March 8th, the Kekkai Sensen fan book was officially launched on a special live program at nico live (http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv253872152). He/she watched it and then probably assumed the PV will be released soon (I didn't know for sure since I didn't watch that program). But it seems his/her guess was off...

But the title of the special program itself is indicating the animation was done and ready...

So, I'm sorry for giving such an uncertain information.
But the information about Rie's storyboard and Kawamoto & Sugiura as Animation Director is true (Just fyi, Sugira draw an illustration of Kekkai Sensen for Newtype Romance this month).

nevermind it. Im actually still think the pv should be ready two weeks or a month before june 3. You re just helped too much :) anyway could the NROMANCE illustration is about chain and steven? (because the chapter after ep 10 is about chain and its revealed that she likes steven.) Man, this quitely hinting me for s2, i hope so.
And somehow i think the man whistling (KoD new host probably) at the end of the episode 12 could be steven A starphase. Well, he looked similar. Plus the ova will center about him and there's femt too. Or is it just a coincidence?
Man i just want s2 then i can live without this much questions anymore.
Mar 25, 2016 2:39 AM

Nov 2011
Mar 25, 2016 3:13 AM

Feb 2014
Thanks @Stark700 !
Could you also edit the character information and add Nakata Jouji & Toshiyuki Morikawa to the cast ?

@Harukei_bMaster: It's here!!!
Mar 25, 2016 3:45 AM

Nov 2011
kyuudere said:
Thanks @Stark700 !
Could you also edit the character information and add Nakata Jouji & Toshiyuki Morikawa to the cast ?

I can't, not an anime mod.
Mar 25, 2016 5:30 AM
Feb 2016
Stark700 said:
kyuudere said:
Thanks @Stark700 !

the pv??! Already?! Glad i check this few minutes ago. So, anyone can subs it?
Mar 25, 2016 6:09 AM
Feb 2016
Harukei_bMaster said:
Stark700 said:

the pv??! Already?! Glad i check this few minutes ago. So, anyone can subs it?

any youtube link to the pv? I cant watch it here neither fb.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen: Ousama no Restaurant no Ousama Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

43 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 22, 9:05 AM

» Raw and Subs When??

Harukei_bMaster - Mar 26, 2016

26 by Likiska »»
Aug 10, 2016 9:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.