Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 5, 2020 4:24 AM

Oct 2018
I am Bi Sexual. But my country doesn't even mention homosexuality. Its really sad and pathetic.

I want people to be free and loved.
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Aug 21, 2020 3:54 PM

Aug 2020
Purge them. Nobody needs them. It was fine as long as it was homosexuals and bisexuals. The day they made LGBTQXYZ, it's been nothing except one retarded shit after another in that name.
Aug 21, 2020 3:57 PM

Nov 2008
Transgenders are weird. Delusional. I don't support gender reassignment surgery at all. I will once we have to technology to do it well. Right now, it's just crude mutilation.

I do support lesbians and gays.

Aug 21, 2020 4:34 PM
Jul 2018
Oh come on, digged you out a topic from 2016 just for that answer alone? xD

So, anyway: May be surprising, but I just can't along with actually quite a lot of queer people with a specific mindset.
Those, who believe of themselves being so incredibly tolerant ... the story comes next. Or those, who try to isolate themselves and only want to have LGBT friends at best. I only git to know a few of this and I know people were going through a lot of pain caused by straight people in their close environment, but hiding yourself in a bubble will only cause more distress in long-term.

The other thing that was really hurting me, is when a bunch of people don't accept monosexuality anymore and one called me shallow for "caring so much about someone's appearance and genitals", like wtf.
Or fucking transphobic, because I said I won't sleep with someone, who got a penis, again (talking about people before surgery, after I dunno-), because I just don't want to. It's my own sexuality, that doesn't have to be "inclusice" or anything, because nobody can force themselves to be attracted to someone's body etc.

And yes, there is that actual biological theory that everyone could be somewhat bisexual (to a degree), but in reality, people know the best for themselves to whom the attracted to and what they feel.
I believed for long that I'm SOMEWHAT bisexual, because everyone kept me talking into "if you like him, then you are bisexual", and I just forced myself to like a guy more than platonically, because I wasn't sure myself anymore.

I don't why I should keep in touch with the LGBT community as a large, if they say the same shit like the shit therapist I had as a kid, who tried to talk me off having a crush on a girl, like "society / your experiences brainwashed you into believing you are not hetero/bisexual". The conservatives would try to convince you that you have to be heterosexual and that you are just confused, and some queer people go like: no, you are bi/pansexual. Not as a well-intentioned idea, you just have to. And when they don't stop pestering you with "no, you are not a lesbian", then fuck them, I guess.
But the other side, like gay people actually having biphobia by calling them sluts before they even know them personally for example, and transphobes by hating on them per se, is also there and not so small.
And if I'd liked intolerance and discrimination of anything that has a different orientation etc., I'd like to go to a conservative church and let them tell me that I'm not homosexual lol.

You meet literally everywhere just the same types of people.
So I won't call myself a part of some sort of a community per se. Ofc for some it's great to have shared experiences with people like you, but I won't still say I'm part of a community, in a wider or small senses.
Here are a lot of possibilities to get in touch with queer people, but unless it's for maybe finding a partner, I don't think it's necessary (at least for me). I got into one in university as well and these are the people, who got very narrow views on some stuff and try to talk you into something you aren't, because they are trying to be "well-intentioned".
I got to know all kind of people through my hobbies and through the regular university courses alone, straight and queers, and these were often much more chill.

I mean, yeah maybe I'm getting involved again with a guy or a trans woman with a penis, but it's you know my choice then. I don't like it, when people try to talk me into.
removed-userAug 22, 2020 7:33 AM
Aug 21, 2020 4:41 PM

Aug 2009
I can't say that I care about who anyone wants to fuck or how they want to fuck them.

...Just spare me the details. My sexual imagination is more active then I'd like it to be at times.

Aug 21, 2020 4:53 PM

Jan 2009
lol this thread got tsudecimo, RedRoseFiring and the only missing is NudeBear and you got the 3 Black Mambas of MAL back then
Aug 21, 2020 4:56 PM

May 2020
Growing up in a podunk town in the middle of nowhere with a Christian family, I can safely say that I don’t much care for what people are into. Everyone’s entitled to the way they live, it would be dumb of me to get in the way of that.

For me personally, it’s just not my cup of tea as a straight person. That’s my opinion, honestly. As long as nobody’s forcing their way of life down my throat, I don’t see why anyone would have a problem with the LGBT+ community.
Aug 21, 2020 5:08 PM
Jul 2018
I have 0 thoughts on the matter. But I’d rather prefer anyone playing the pronounce game to stay far-far away from me.
Aug 21, 2020 5:23 PM

May 2016
People sure do love reviving century old threads on a whim don't they?
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Aug 21, 2020 9:46 PM

Feb 2020
"LGBTQs" LMAO hahaha that's a funny way of phrasing it... "LGBTQ People sounds a lil more natural imo :)

As I see someone decided to dig up this old thread but LGBT people are regular people, so. Some of them are extremely kind and caring, others are assholes. Some are just trying to get by in life... source: a bi female :)

Regardless of how old this thread is I still think it's a silly question, especially since "thoughts" on them kinda requires generalizing the entire community based solely on the people you've met/observed/or heard of...
Aug 21, 2020 9:49 PM
Oct 2018
Woah woah woah a thread that would most certainly be locked these days.
Anyways, I’m all for lgbtq.
--
Aug 21, 2020 9:50 PM
Feb 2017
HyperL said:
People sure do love reviving century old threads on a whim don't they?

Hey mods don’t want us to make threads with previous discussions right :/?

Anyways I find to be gay
Aug 21, 2020 10:04 PM

Jan 2014
Minerrr said:
RedRoseFring said:
I don't support it. I don't think that just because one has a certain attraction, they must act on it.

huh?
as long as its 2 consenting adults whats the problem with it? what people do in their personal lives and who people fall in love with has literally nothing to do with you. so why would you hate on it

Not supporting =/= hating. That's an underlying problem as to why this particular topic becomes so contentious.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Aug 21, 2020 10:05 PM

Jul 2016
should people have rights to live how they feel no matter where they are? Yes
Aug 21, 2020 10:08 PM

Jun 2020
i just see them as normal people, i will never understand why people are against same-sex marriage, etc.
just let people be ffs, not like they interfering with yo life
Aug 21, 2020 10:22 PM
Jul 2018
Can't say that I "support" them because I really don't give a shit about who other people want to fuck
Aug 21, 2020 10:27 PM
Jan 2020
Love is love. Let people love whoever they want.
Aug 21, 2020 10:35 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
The LGBT is a mess to be honest.

Everyone hates the B (just kidding, the B doesn't exist, apparently). The G also hates the L because L isn't male, but what it does not know is that their feelings are mutual. The L also hates the T because it now needs to share the little rights that it has with T. The T hates everyone because it wants to be abused and objectified in a conservative and patriarchal society that ironically goes against the core values of the LGBT movement. The Q and the + are outsiders that aren't even worth a spot in the name.
Aug 21, 2020 10:35 PM

Aug 2020
Gross shit to me. Males should only fuck females, and females should only fuck males. And when people try to turn themselves into another gender...fuck. not even gonna start with that shit. Whatever happened to being normal people? Damn dude.
Aug 21, 2020 11:10 PM

Aug 2017
I full support homosexuality and bisexuality not cuz only I'm gay and former bi (I would do the same if I would be straight), its human to support people who do what they want with their lives without anyone to judge them but I have my personal opinion that I prefer not to share here regarding transsexuality and whole non-binary stuff since it is very different. I understand that there are disgusting people regardless of sexual orientation but I dislike (and this is taboo within the LGBT+ community and they refuse to accept it) that the media and vocal liberal LGBT+ are acting as they please by making homophobes believe that everyone is like that. Because of that, homophobes think that all LGB people are the same. Yes, I know that it is very ignorant to think that if one or some is/are bad, all are. I am against these people using my sexuality to make a fool of themselves and I am also against everyone believing that I am like these people. Like gay parades do more damage than anything else.

Both parties are to blame.
NurguburuAug 21, 2020 11:30 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 21, 2020 11:14 PM

Jan 2019
149597871 said:

Everyone hates the B (just kidding, the B doesn't exist, apparently). The G also hates the L because L isn't male, but what it does not know is that their feelings are mutual. The L also hates the T because it now needs to share the little rights that it has with T. The T hates everyone because it wants to be abused and objectified in a conservative and patriarchal society that ironically goes against the core values of the LGBT movement. The Q and the + are outsiders that aren't even worth a spot in the name.

Yeah, there seems to be a lot of conflict between the many niches of the LGBTQ+ community, which is very detrimental to their own cause/movement and it's something that's rarely mentioned. I don't really associate with any movement (be it LGBTQ+, Black, Feminist etc.) because of these internal problems they all have along with the external conflicts.

And I really don't like talking about this topic anymore, I'm tired of seeing people spitting hate and prejudice everywhere.

As for the question on the OP, I am straight and I see LGBTQ+ people as they are: normal people. Except maybe some of them, who might be dealing with psychological disorders related to gender or self-identity, maybe. But everyone should be heard and assisted/supported, not judged and criticized.
Aug 21, 2020 11:19 PM

Jun 2020
Sheklon said:
149597871 said:

Yeah, there seems to be a lot of conflict between the many niches of the LGBTQ+ community, which is very detrimental to their own cause/movement and it's something that's rarely mentioned. I don't really associate with any movement (be it LGBTQ+, Black, Feminist etc.) because of these internal problems they all have along with the external conflicts.

And I really don't like talking about this topic anymore, I'm tired of seeing people spitting hate and prejudice everywhere.

As for the question on the OP, I am straight and I see LGBTQ+ people as they are: normal people. Except maybe some of them, who might be dealing with psychological disorders related to gender or self-identity, maybe. But everyone should be heard and assisted/supported, not judged and criticized.

^this man speaking facts all day lol, same with me. i just have a hard time understand why people care if a male fucks a male. it doesnt affect u dawg lmao
Aug 21, 2020 11:31 PM

Jan 2010
Just like religion and all else, it's really none of my business what sex ppl are attracted to, what god ppl worship, etc.

My general rule is, if they are kind to me, I'll return the favor. Nothing else matter.

I don't support nor hate LGBT.

I simply see them as normal ppl.

My supervisor is a lesbian, and a coworker of mine is gay. I'm best friends with them. (I'm a straight girl)
Aug 21, 2020 11:32 PM
Small Black Frog

Jul 2020
LGBT is nothing wrong. Just a different path in life. They won't destroy YOUR life. Sadly, some people think of it as a disease and make their boring lifes a crusade against "enemies".
• あきらめないで •

slice of life / drama / mystery / supernatural / fantasy / sci-fi / comedy

Aug 21, 2020 11:56 PM

Jun 2020

welcome to the gayborhood

I said keep your hands on the table
Aug 22, 2020 2:56 AM
Jul 2018
I really don't understand LGBTQ. LGBT is a movement that started after the queer movement, I don't see why you would add queer to the acronym. Like queer is an umbrella term that the LGBT crowd usually doesn't like, so LGBT+ seems more accurate since we've evolved a better understanding since the 90s.

Personally I prefer the Kinsey scale because calling myself bi seems inaccurate to me. And it seems weird to say "I would never fall in love with a person like that", because you truly never know.
Aug 22, 2020 3:00 AM

Aug 2020
Smurfs are all the same we dont have sexuality, but we have genders smurfette wears a wig and dress but underneath shes just smurf.

Aug 22, 2020 3:10 AM

Sep 2017
It's disgusting.
Probably 100 years later people will create supporting campaigns for cannibalism and say: "What's wrong with people embracing new flavors? Why do you even care about what people eat on table? DON'T YOU HAVE NO COMMON SENSE AT ALL?"
Ah, what caused this mess of humanity to begin with
خ
Aug 22, 2020 3:16 AM
Jul 2018
Fatephile said:
It's disgusting.
Probably 100 years later people will create supporting campaigns for cannibalism and say: "What's wrong with people embracing new flavors? Why do you even care about what people eat on table? DON'T YOU HAVE NO COMMON SENSE AT ALL?"
Ah, what caused this mess of humanity to begin with

Ah lol of course, that will absolutely happen. Paranoia much?
Aug 22, 2020 3:17 AM
Jul 2018
As a person who live in a very religious and homophobic country, I'm okay with them though as long as they don't force/manipulate me into becoming like them.
Aug 22, 2020 3:27 AM

Apr 2020
JennieIsSolo said:
As a person who live in a very religious and homophobic country, I'm okay with them though as long as they don't force/manipulate me into becoming like them.

I can assure you, the gays will not try to convert you. That's a weird myth that religious people use to turn people against LGBT+ people
Aug 22, 2020 6:47 AM

Aug 2020
Salty-GB said:
JennieIsSolo said:

I can assure you, the gays will not try to convert you. That's a weird myth that religious people use to turn people against LGBT+ people

Nope, it's true. I watched Sailor Moon as a kid. Haruka, Michiru, Fisheye, and the Starlights ended up becoming some of my favorite characters. Look at me now. :/
Aug 22, 2020 7:27 AM

Nov 2015
I agree with several comments here for example I don't like how flamboyant they are. I'm definitely non-straight, but most people don't know that because I'm not flamboyant.

And I agree with this idea that LGBTQ people are more likely to be the attention-seeking type. Pride parades are a good example. It just reminds us all of already existing stereotypes of the community.

Along with the rise of LGBTQ I kind of noticed how your sexual orientation or gender identity is seen as the most important or one of the most important parts of who you are and I just don't think that's how it should be. Basically I think the LGBTQ community is playing their part in creating division and upholding identity politics.

And I think I've noticed that LGBTQ individuals often make themselves out to be very open-minded and accepting of others, but that's often not the case. The LGBTQ community is filled with racism, political extremism, objectification and other prejudices.
Aug 22, 2020 8:51 AM

May 2009
Thread Locked

This thread violates Rule 7 of Casual Discussion, which pertains to controversial material.

Controversial/sensitive topics liable to incite rule violations (trolling, flaming, abuse) are no longer allowed. Please use the Current Events board for new developments in these topics, and follow the board rules there. This includes, but is not limited to, topics which:
a. aim to profile/stereotype, or question the legitimacy of, people based on their gender, sexual orientation, race, xenophobia, religion, etc.
b. discuss highly-debated social issues; e.g. abortion, sexual assault, immigration, etc.
c. focus on political ideologies and events; e.g. Nazism, fascism, world leaders, controversial laws/lobbies, etc.

Not to mention some pretty baity stuff posted in the last page.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Has the internet been taking away our free speech?

purple_rayn - Apr 13

35 by Lost_Viking »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Which decade was the worst? ( 1 2 )

H-A-M-M-Y - Mar 27

68 by Sciadopitys »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » How will things look in 40 - 50 years?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 7

34 by IpreferEcchi »»
14 minutes ago

» Will aliens finally appear this century?

Absurdo_N - Apr 7

42 by traed »»
22 minutes ago

» You been a mod or adminstrator of any website?

DesuMaiden - Apr 7

29 by Fleeting_Dream »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.