Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 2, 2016 10:17 PM

Jan 2016
I watched Darker Than Black and thought it was really cool, the first two episodes were great and the story develops very well, although when you look back it's the same plot used over and over again, same stuff for the Ryuusei no Gemini.
Then I've read the Shikkoku no Hana, and yesterday I've read the Kuro no Keiyakusha manga, and... really... more helpless damsels in distress? It's that all they can write?

Ok, I really like some tragedy, but c'mon, I think the biggest plot twist ever on the series was
on Shikkoku no Hana, 'cause the story is always about helpless females characters that find hope in the male protagonist but end up dying anyway (or at least all fucked up)... it was used so so much that it became very boring... I really liked Darker Than Black, but after going through the whole series, now I think it's kinda pathetic and cheesy...

obs: On the anime there was that little story about the guy that gave the telescope to Hei, but although he was the main character there and not some helpless female character, Hei's golden cursed penis attracted another female to his harem, the sole survivor of the curse in the anime - asides Kirihara
PxHCOct 25, 2018 12:05 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha Chapter 9 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jun 24, 2014

2 by -Arcee- »»
Sep 25, 2023 6:21 AM

Poll: » Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha Chapter 10 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jun 24, 2014

1 by colguile »»
Sep 25, 2022 7:53 AM

Poll: » Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha Chapter 1 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - May 26, 2014

3 by removed-user »»
Feb 28, 2018 4:10 AM

» Has the Manga of Darker than Black the same story as the anime?

Fisi - Nov 28, 2017

1 by Nexu »»
Nov 28, 2017 6:04 PM

Poll: » Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha Chapter 8 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jun 13, 2014

0 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Jun 13, 2014 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.