Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (54) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Mar 26, 2016 5:17 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 538
TheSkiesAwake said:
Ivisire said:


have u written an introduction somewhere?


I have not yet. I'm just a guy who came from Hong Kong. Who lives in Canada.


no probs...i will be around i guess
 
Mar 26, 2016 3:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 1
Now I will try!
Im male, 24, born and still living in germany. I started watching anime in general as a child ,pokemon, dbz, and that stuff that was world wide popular and dubbed.
1-3 years ago , I started to watch anime through streams, mostly inspired by clips from youtube (now I watch them mostly subbed in ger/eng). I dont know what generes im watching, I would say im pretty open minded. I never participated in any clubs/forums in the internet and I dont have facebook or other social media (so im even a newbie in interacting with people over the internet). None of my Reallife friends watches anime and thats why I joined MAL and this club to see if I can get something positive out of it. The future will show if I do post something again or if this is one obligatory exception.

Anyway, thats all for now.
I will try to answer a question if there is one.

Good Nigh/Morning/Day or whatever applys to you ;)
 
Mar 26, 2016 3:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 896
Aulrick said:
Now I will try!
Im male, 24, born and still living in germany. I started watching anime in general as a child ,pokemon, dbz, and that stuff that was world wide popular and dubbed.
1-3 years ago , I started to watch anime through streams, mostly inspired by clips from youtube (now I watch them mostly subbed in ger/eng). I dont know what generes im watching, I would say im pretty open minded. I never participated in any clubs/forums in the internet and I dont have facebook or other social media (so im even a newbie in interacting with people over the internet). None of my Reallife friends watches anime and thats why I joined MAL and this club to see if I can get something positive out of it. The future will show if I do post something again or if this is one obligatory exception.

Anyway, thats all for now.
I will try to answer a question if there is one.

Good Nigh/Morning/Day or whatever applys to you ;)


Yo, welcome to the club. I hope you find what you're looking for here!
Hi
 
Mar 26, 2016 4:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 156
Aulrick said:
Now I will try!
Im male, 24, born and still living in germany. I started watching anime in general as a child ,pokemon, dbz, and that stuff that was world wide popular and dubbed.
1-3 years ago , I started to watch anime through streams, mostly inspired by clips from youtube (now I watch them mostly subbed in ger/eng). I dont know what generes im watching, I would say im pretty open minded. I never participated in any clubs/forums in the internet and I dont have facebook or other social media (so im even a newbie in interacting with people over the internet). None of my Reallife friends watches anime and thats why I joined MAL and this club to see if I can get something positive out of it. The future will show if I do post something again or if this is one obligatory exception.

Anyway, thats all for now.
I will try to answer a question if there is one.

Good Nigh/Morning/Day or whatever applys to you ;)


Welcome to the club boi

We spit out dank memes on the chat, feel free to populate it!
 
Mar 27, 2016 12:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 24
Well, I guess I may as well introduce myself. I looked to see if I could find any clubs, since I'm new to MAL, and this seemed like the most agreeable, so I guess that might make me a newbie (?)

Anyway, I go by any variation of FoxgloveLove. I'm 25 years old, originally from Oregon, though now I've been working around the US for the last few years now. My main interest is physics, but I also have a degree in math.

Not exactly new to anime, but I figured I'd make a list here as well now. I've been into it for around 7-ish years now, I suppose, so I've managed to build up a decent list of anime and manga. I collect a lot of anime, manga, figures, art books, and doujinshi (kind of expensive though :P). I love a multitude of series, but I'm particularly fond of anything related to Type-Moon or Touhou.

Currently watching: Nadia - The Secret of Blue Water; Shakugan no Shana
Currently reading: Otoyomegatari (A Bride's Story); The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan
Currently playing: Clannad; Fallout 4

Favorite anime: Mushishi; Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Favorite manga: Cross Game
Favorite VNs: Fate/Stay Night; Steins;Gate

I look forward to meeting some new people to talk to here :)
Modified by Foxglove_Love, Mar 29, 2016 5:27 PM
 
Mar 27, 2016 6:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 79
Hey all. New to MAL, and thought I'd check out the club scene. What better club to join than one for newbies like me? So here I am!

I'm not very experienced with anime, but I have watched some before. When I was younger I watched some Dragon Ball Z, Outlaw Star, Record of Lodoss War, Akira, Gundam Wing, etc. Since then I've seen some Naruto and maybe a couple of other things that I can't remember the names of.

I've always loved watching anime, but a busy/productive life never really afforded me the time to get deep into it. These days, however, I have a lot more free time on my hands and I've been introduced to some good sites and whatnot. So I'm excited and can't wait to watch all kinds of stuff.

I'm even gonna try these anime and manga challenges because they seem like fun and will help me diversify what I watch and read. Plus, I like setting goals for myself and the feeling of accomplishment lol.

Anyway, I'll be popping in here a lot, hopefully. Looking forward to getting to know you guys.
 
Mar 27, 2016 6:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 124
Welcome guys, enjoy your stay ;)
 
Mar 27, 2016 6:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 68
SilentZero said:
Hey all. New to MAL, and thought I'd check out the club scene. What better club to join than one for newbies like me? So here I am!

I'm not very experienced with anime, but I have watched some before. When I was younger I watched some Dragon Ball Z, Outlaw Star, Record of Lodoss War, Akira, Gundam Wing, etc. Since then I've seen some Naruto and maybe a couple of other things that I can't remember the names of.

I've always loved watching anime, but a busy/productive life never really afforded me the time to get deep into it. These days, however, I have a lot more free time on my hands and I've been introduced to some good sites and whatnot. So I'm excited and can't wait to watch all kinds of stuff.

I'm even gonna try these anime and manga challenges because they seem like fun and will help me diversify what I watch and read. Plus, I like setting goals for myself and the feeling of accomplishment lol.

Anyway, I'll be popping in here a lot, hopefully. Looking forward to getting to know you guys.


If you want to know more animes, go to the 'suggest an anime to watch' discussion, maybe you'll find an anime you like :D
 
Mar 27, 2016 6:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 79
lovesciencex said:
If you want to know more animes, go to the 'suggest an anime to watch' discussion, maybe you'll find an anime you like :D


Will do! I definitely want to see what you guys recommend, thanks.
 
Mar 27, 2016 7:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 896
Welcome to the club newbies!
Hi
 
Mar 27, 2016 7:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
Hi everyone! I'm Den from Philippines.


I'm not really new when it comes to anime, but it took me around 5 minutes to find the "join club" option. I'm particularly new to forums and clubs, most specially here in MAL.

Recently, I've been watching more shounen than shoujo, but I'm up for both. My mood varies from romance, slice of life, comedy, school, to myster, psychological, and sci-fi.

I hope to make a lot friends here! Help me out here in MAL and hoping to be friends with you guys. Add me up!
 
Mar 27, 2016 7:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 896
iamssanti said:
Hi everyone! I'm Den from Philippines.


I'm not really new when it comes to anime, but it took me around 5 minutes to find the "join club" option. I'm particularly new to forums and clubs, most specially here in MAL.

Recently, I've been watching more shounen than shoujo, but I'm up for both. My mood varies from romance, slice of life, comedy, school, to myster, psychological, and sci-fi.

I hope to make a lot friends here! Help me out here in MAL and hoping to be friends with you guys. Add me up!


Welcome to the club. I hope you have a great time. We are all friends here! Kinda...
Hi
 
Mar 27, 2016 8:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 79
Welcome, iamssanti. :)
 
Mar 30, 2016 9:46 AM
TNC Creator

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1129
Now the introductions thread should stay at the top.

··Wʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀ ʀᴜɴ﹐ ᴀ ᴊᴏɢ﹐ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴋ﹐ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.··

 
Mar 30, 2016 12:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 38
Hey everyone, I just recently joined this club since I love watching Anime (mostly dubbed so don't hate me for it). I got back into Anime after a long hiatus ending in December 2014. I am currently 21 and about to graduate college but I regularly watch shows that pop up on Reddit or my friends recommend.
My top shows of all time have been:

  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
  • Steins Gate
  • Fate/ Zero and Stay Night
  • Code Geass

Hopefully I can be as active as possible within the club and make friends that share the same interests in shows and other stuff.
Looking forward to becoming friends with lots of folks :)
 
Mar 30, 2016 12:47 PM
✨Magical Girl ✨

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 2646
@ThisIsCaptain
Heck yeah another Fate fan! :D
Glad to have you aboard, Captain~
 
Mar 30, 2016 1:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 79
welcome to the club! @ThisIsCaptain
 
Mar 30, 2016 1:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 24
ThisIsCaptain said:
Hey everyone, I just recently joined this club since I love watching Anime (mostly dubbed so don't hate me for it). I got back into Anime after a long hiatus ending in December 2014. I am currently 21 and about to graduate college but I regularly watch shows that pop up on Reddit or my friends recommend.
My top shows of all time have been:

  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
  • Steins Gate
  • Fate/ Zero and Stay Night
  • Code Geass


Excellent list, also a huge all-around Type-Moon fan. Haven't been here too long, but welcome~
Hopefully I can be as active as possible within the club and make friends that share the same interests in shows and other stuff.
Looking forward to becoming friends with lots of folks :)
 
Mar 30, 2016 3:41 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 25
Hello everyone. I'm new to MAL, and to be totally honest I've only really became interested in anime during my holidays a couple of months ago - where i set eyes on Clannad, and Clannad after story. I really do feel a lot of appreciation and gratitude for it because it allowed me to recognize the beauty and transcendence of anime, and how much enjoyment each and every series can bring. Oh, and the movies of course!

I'm currently residing in the UK, and am in my 5th year of high school. It's okay i guess. Science and English are my favorite subjects, but other than that, school can be a little tiresome. At the moment i'm watching five different anime , as i have a lot of spare time on my hands - i'm enjoying them all so much!! I never knew anime could bring so much happiness to ones life. Haha

I'm also a keen tennis player, and last year began playing the piano. I guess that's one of the reasons why "your lie in April" resonated with me as much as it did XD

Well anyway, thats enough about me. I know my life's pretty boring, so i'm sorry if you fell asleep halfway through reading. By the way, i'm open to any anime recommendations as i'm still a bit of anime noob. Thanks XD
 
Mar 30, 2016 3:56 PM
✨Magical Girl ✨

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 2646
@TomayaOak
GREETINGS! :O

I see dat Psycho Pass in yer favs!
I like you already! :3
 
Mar 30, 2016 3:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 896
TomayaOak said:
Hello everyone. I'm new to MAL, and to be totally honest I've only really became interested in anime during my holidays a couple of months ago - where i set eyes on Clannad, and Clannad after story. I really do feel a lot of appreciation and gratitude for it because it allowed me to recognize the beauty and transcendence of anime, and how much enjoyment each and every series can bring. Oh, and the movies of course!

I'm currently residing in the UK, and am in my 5th year of high school. It's okay i guess. Science and English are my favorite subjects, but other than that, school can be a little tiresome. At the moment i'm watching five different anime , as i have a lot of spare time on my hands - i'm enjoying them all so much!! I never knew anime could bring so much happiness to ones life. Haha

I'm also a keen tennis player, and last year began playing the piano. I guess that's one of the reasons why "your lie in April" resonated with me as much as it did XD

Well anyway, thats enough about me. I know my life's pretty boring, so i'm sorry if you fell asleep halfway through reading. By the way, i'm open to any anime recommendations as i'm still a bit of anime noob. Thanks XD


Hi, welcome to the club! I see you enjoyed Your lie in April. Nice!
Hi
 
Mar 30, 2016 4:03 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 25
@Mystifire

Thank you so much!! That's so kind of you to say XD
And yas psycho pass was amzinggg!!!
 
Mar 30, 2016 8:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 79
@TomayaOak, welcome to the club! I've only just gotten into the anime/manga scene as well, so you're not the only one. And I'm glad that you enjoyed Your Lie in April, because I'm starting that up tonight or tomorrow! It was recommended by our very own lovesciencex who said it's "a masterpiece and everybody should watch it!" How can I resist? lol
 
Mar 30, 2016 8:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2289
just for the heck of it, and considering I never posted an introduction here, I'll post my introduction way back from when I first joined MAL and the Noob Club ^w^
things in green I added/edited

I am Snake2229/ItsJustSnake/ShironMaoKyoshro(obviously) but you can just call me Snake, even if my name isn't snake anymore, a lot of people still do I am 17, I joined MAL back in January of 2015 (as already shown) anywho, I watched anime before I joined MAL but only for about a year really, (maybe like 10 months actually) Tho I have watched anime before that even, when I was like 8 or 9 years old I think, and my older brother had me watch Inuyasha with him, and a couple other anime too, but then he moved back to his dad's house and doesn't visit often at all anymore so I haven't watched anime with him since then, and ended up forgetting about it until back in Feburary or March of 2014 when they put the first season of pokemon on netflix with the nostalgia I had from it, I have watched a lot of anime since then, genres I like are: action, adventure, comedy, shounen, supernatural, some drama, game, teensy bit of romance only mixed with other genres, fantasy, some sci-fi, and throw some magic in there, so really I have a wide horizon of genres, and i wouldn't mind trying out other genres. I seem to like partnership animes, things like digimon, pokemon, others that i could mention but are not widely known as much being Legendz: tale of the dragon kings, Dragon Drive, Future card Buddyfight, thats just some though.

heh, looking back at this intro is funny
 
Mar 30, 2016 9:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 896
ShironMaoKyoshro said:
just for the heck of it, and considering I never posted an introduction here, I'll post my introduction way back from when I first joined MAL and the Noob Club ^w^
things in green I added/edited

I am Snake2229/ItsJustSnake/ShironMaoKyoshro(obviously) but you can just call me Snake, even if my name isn't snake anymore, a lot of people still do I am 17, I joined MAL back in January of 2015 (as already shown) anywho, I watched anime before I joined MAL but only for about a year really, (maybe like 10 months actually) Tho I have watched anime before that even, when I was like 8 or 9 years old I think, and my older brother had me watch Inuyasha with him, and a couple other anime too, but then he moved back to his dad's house and doesn't visit often at all anymore so I haven't watched anime with him since then, and ended up forgetting about it until back in Feburary or March of 2014 when they put the first season of pokemon on netflix with the nostalgia I had from it, I have watched a lot of anime since then, genres I like are: action, adventure, comedy, shounen, supernatural, some drama, game, teensy bit of romance only mixed with other genres, fantasy, some sci-fi, and throw some magic in there, so really I have a wide horizon of genres, and i wouldn't mind trying out other genres. I seem to like partnership animes, things like digimon, pokemon, others that i could mention but are not widely known as much being Legendz: tale of the dragon kings, Dragon Drive, Future card Buddyfight, thats just some though.

heh, looking back at this intro is funny


I officially welcome you to the club, you newb! :p
Hi
 
Mar 31, 2016 12:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 5
hey!
joined the club yesterday, didn't realise that there's an introduction thread haha (^^;)
I'm Lin, 18 years old, from germany. I've been watching anime since childhood, kinda stopped 2 years ago but now I'm back. I really love everything cute tbh (✿╹◡╹)
 
Mar 31, 2016 1:25 AM
TNC Creator

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1129
Da_rin said:
hey!
joined the club yesterday, didn't realise that there's an introduction thread haha (^^;)
I'm Lin, 18 years old, from germany. I've been watching anime since childhood, kinda stopped 2 years ago but now I'm back. I really love everything cute tbh (✿╹◡╹)


Welcome to the club.

··Wʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀ ʀᴜɴ﹐ ᴀ ᴊᴏɢ﹐ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴋ﹐ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.··

 
Mar 31, 2016 4:26 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
Hello ! I'm a French visual novel reader and anime watcher. But I haven't seen that much animes for the moment... ^^ I'm here in order to fix this. (that ?)
Sorry again for my English, I'm far better in comprehension than production...
 
Mar 31, 2016 4:45 AM
TNC Creator

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1129
Furankuren said:
Hello ! I'm a French visual novel reader and anime watcher. But I haven't seen that much animes for the moment... ^^ I'm here in order to fix this. (that ?)
Sorry again for my English, I'm far better in comprehension than production...


It's fine. Welcome to the club.

··Wʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀ ʀᴜɴ﹐ ᴀ ᴊᴏɢ﹐ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴋ﹐ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.··

 
Mar 31, 2016 6:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 68
Da_rin said:
hey!
joined the club yesterday, didn't realise that there's an introduction thread haha (^^;)
I'm Lin, 18 years old, from germany. I've been watching anime since childhood, kinda stopped 2 years ago but now I'm back. I really love everything cute tbh (✿╹◡╹)


Welcome to the club! :D
 
Mar 31, 2016 9:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 79
@Da_rin, I've said hello in the comments, but welcome! Cute forum pic btw.

@Furankuren, welcome to the club!
 
Mar 31, 2016 10:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 38
@ShironMaoKyoshro
@Da_rin
@Furankuren
@TomayaOak

From one new member to another, welcome to the club :) I look forward to seeing your posts on here.
 
Mar 31, 2016 12:39 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 25
SilentZero said:
@TomayaOak, welcome to the club! I've only just gotten into the anime/manga scene as well, so you're not the only one. And I'm glad that you enjoyed Your Lie in April, because I'm starting that up tonight or tomorrow! It was recommended by our very own lovesciencex who said it's "a masterpiece and everybody should watch it!" How can I resist? lol


Lovescincex certainly knows her anime!!! XD I hope you enjoy it, i'm sure you'll be viewing YLIA in the same way as Lovescinex after you've completed it :)
 
Mar 31, 2016 12:42 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 25
Da_rin said:
hey!
joined the club yesterday, didn't realise that there's an introduction thread haha (^^;)
I'm Lin, 18 years old, from germany. I've been watching anime since childhood, kinda stopped 2 years ago but now I'm back. I really love everything cute tbh (✿╹◡╹)


Welcome to the Club! I'm also very new here (only joined a couple of days ago), so your not the only one :) I'm sure you'll have a great time XD
 
Mar 31, 2016 4:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 896
All Newbies are welcomed
-Your favorite pineapple
Hi
 
Apr 1, 2016 5:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1870
Hello all, i'm the latest member in the club :P

As you can see, i'm an old fart on MAL and IRL so i joined this club because i want to help newbies out ^^

I'm dutch and watched anime around 10 years or so and i'm not really a manga reader. Watched all kind of genres, so if you want some recommendation from me, don't be shy and just ask me ;)

Wieeeeeeee...
 
Apr 1, 2016 6:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 896
Pysonics said:
Hello all, i'm the latest member in the club :P

As you can see, i'm an old fart on MAL and IRL so i joined this club because i want to help newbies out ^^

I'm dutch and watched anime around 10 years or so and i'm not really a manga reader. Watched all kind of genres, so if you want some recommendation from me, don't be shy and just ask me ;)


Welcome to the club old oldie!
Hi
 
Apr 1, 2016 6:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 6
Hello everyone. My name is Rakie-chan and I am from Portugal. My English is not good, so I so sorry if I write something wrong. I am MAL member since 2011 but I am new on the forums and clubs world.

I started watching anime on TV when I was a child. Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball and Rurouni Kenshin did part of my childhood. But I didn’t know they were anime. When I were older I decided to see Sailor Moon again. Since there, I started viewing other anime like Vampire Knight, Rosario Vampire, Angel Beats! and Kuroshitsuji. Many of them were recommended by my friends.

Here in the club, I want discuss everything about anime, exchange opinions and learn a lot of things.

And this is it!
 
Apr 1, 2016 7:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 79
Welcome to the club, @Pysonics and @Rakie-chan!
 
Apr 1, 2016 7:31 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1
Hello everyone. My name is Ulfa Hanifah, and I come from Indonesia, I live in the Depok city. I am 15 years old. I learned in junior high school grade 3. This is my first experience to follow a forum like this. Greetings! :)
 
Apr 1, 2016 7:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 79
ulfahanifah said:
Hello everyone. My name is Ulfa Hanifah, and I come from Indonesia, I live in the Depok city. I am 15 years old. I learned in junior high school grade 3. This is my first experience to follow a forum like this. Greetings! :)


Welcome, I hope you like it here. :)
 
Apr 1, 2016 11:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
Hey there, so... I joined this site like 2 days ago but I don't quite get it yet, I saw this club and I decided to join.

My name is Valeria and I started watching anime like 4 years ago, I can't remember if my first anime was Death Note or Kimi Ni Todoke, but I'm gonna say Kimi Ni Todoke cause I left Death Note unfinished like 4 times (I don't know why, is amazing, but yeah, I'm like that with everything in my life)

I haven't really seen much anime as I would like to but I'm always watching something.

I hope I find great new series to watch in here.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day you all.
 
Apr 2, 2016 12:05 AM
TNC Creator

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1129
valeriamustdie said:
Hey there, so... I joined this site like 2 days ago but I don't quite get it yet, I saw this club and I decided to join.

My name is Valeria and I started watching anime like 4 years ago, I can't remember if my first anime was Death Note or Kimi Ni Todoke, but I'm gonna say Kimi Ni Todoke cause I left Death Note unfinished like 4 times (I don't know why, is amazing, but yeah, I'm like that with everything in my life)

I haven't really seen much anime as I would like to but I'm always watching something.

I hope I find great new series to watch in here.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day you all.


Welcome. Sorry for the lack of activity. It's a quiet time.

··Wʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀ ʀᴜɴ﹐ ᴀ ᴊᴏɢ﹐ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴋ﹐ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.··

 
Apr 2, 2016 1:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 7
Finally found an active newbie club :D Hi guys I'm new to MAL. I have a very mixed taste in anime. Also love reading mangas. Hope to get to know more people here ^_^
Currently Reading:
Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!
Tokyo Ghoul re:
Yotsubato!
Otoyomegatari

Current Favorites:
Lovely Complex
Monster
Tokyo Ghoul
xxxHolic
Michiko to Hatchin
Nodame Cantabile
Beelzebub
Psycho Pass
Steins; Gate
Satougashi no Dangan wa Uchinukenai: A Lollypop or A Bullet
 
Apr 2, 2016 1:46 AM
TNC Creator

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1129
MyrtleSFA said:
Finally found an active newbie club :D Hi guys I'm new to MAL. I have a very mixed taste in anime. Also love reading mangas. Hope to get to know more people here ^_^


Welcome! A lot of the members are from North America so it's going to be quiet for a few hours.

··Wʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀ ʀᴜɴ﹐ ᴀ ᴊᴏɢ﹐ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴋ﹐ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.··

 
Apr 2, 2016 1:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 7
Thanks for letting me know :)
Currently Reading:
Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!
Tokyo Ghoul re:
Yotsubato!
Otoyomegatari

Current Favorites:
Lovely Complex
Monster
Tokyo Ghoul
xxxHolic
Michiko to Hatchin
Nodame Cantabile
Beelzebub
Psycho Pass
Steins; Gate
Satougashi no Dangan wa Uchinukenai: A Lollypop or A Bullet
 
Apr 2, 2016 4:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 91
Hi, my names Byron and i started anime back in November 2015 but only recently started talking around the forums and thought i should probably join this group as i am still a noob :)
 
Apr 2, 2016 4:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1401
Hi I'm IJN_Musashi92, I been a fan of anime for a long time and only made a MAL account cause of friends fussing at me, so still new and been hanging out around here when I can. ^_^


 
Apr 2, 2016 6:21 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 1
Hey everyone! :)
My name is Anna and i'm 21 and are from Sweden. I have been a member of MAL for about one year now but have not been able to been out much on the web for the last 7 months now... living on the contryside as i do the very old internet station we had finally broke. So with a little bit of luck we will get the fibernetwork i'm wating for this summer, but untill then my mobile will have to do.

My interest are hula hooping, dogs and manga and anime of course! My interest for anime and manga started about one year ago but I have not been able to look at much anime the last monts.
I don't have a favorit anime(I have a lot of favorites) but my favorite manga is Anatolia story(red river).

This is my first club I ever joined so it's fun to be here! :D
 
Apr 2, 2016 6:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 79
Wow, got a handful of new people! Welcome to the club, guys! Hope you like it here. :)
 
Top
Pages (54) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »