Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 12, 2010 12:33 AM

Jun 2009
ryzhaya_tapka said:
Lilium_blu said:

Luckly, Amano-sensei isn't a yaoi fan herself.
>>

Amano-sama have said in one of her interview that her fav pairing is 8059! LOL!

Where? :O
I have read the interviews that are in the LJ Community but i don't remember something like that~
6 9 9 5 ♥
Jan 12, 2010 12:35 AM

Nov 2009
ryzhaya_tapka said:
Lilium_blu said:

>>

But I can understand you) Bcs fans sometimes really become obsessed with yaio-pairings. But still I just think with yaoi-view watching series become more funny (especially fillers).

Is it one of the translated radio interviews? If so, people are starting to doubt about its veracity, because the person who posted it didn't show the source of the information, and the fans in Japan never heard about that interviwew. If it's true, I'm glad that it's not D18 or XS her fav pairing xD
Jan 12, 2010 12:41 AM
Dec 2009
i dislike something like this
Jan 12, 2010 10:28 AM

Jun 2008
I really like all the yaoi hints in Reborn :P
Before I even started watching the anime and reading the manga, my friend gave me a picture of Yamamoto and Gokudera and said "If you'd watch it, they will be your favorite pairing" XD

I really like 1827 - Hibari X Tsuna (I am actually writing a fanfic right now XDD) and 8059 - Yamamoto X Gokudera.
I also like 10051 (Byakuran X Shoichi), Bel X Fran and a little Xanxus X Squalo.

Just something I noticed:
I recently started reading posts in this forum (I'm new in the club) and I noticed when it comes to yaoi, one of the most liked pairings is D18.
In FF and Mangafox, 1827 is really popular. When it comes to FF, it used to be the most popular, though now there's some drop at the number of fanfics. So it's kind of strange for me to see that 1827 isn't too liked by the people.

Well, it doesn't matter ^^ 8059 is still great!!

Jan 13, 2010 4:43 AM

Nov 2009
Bel said:

It's the characters' name in codes..

Tsuna: 27
Gokudera: 59
Yamamoto: 80
Hibari: 18
Mukuro: 69
Chrome: 96
Byakuran: 100

oh... i like yaoi rather than yuri... hmmmm..

so its their charater's name were the meaning of their number pairings.. hmmmm... now i know.. thanx.....
Jan 20, 2010 6:23 AM

Jun 2008
I find most of the female characters in KHR annoying so I don't really ship any het or yuri pairings (with a few exceptions).
My favorite is 6927 but I like 10069, 1827 and XS and some other pairings too. :D
Jan 20, 2010 9:13 AM

Oct 2009
8059 FTW XD
Jan 20, 2010 7:03 PM

Dec 2009
i took a look at it, but didn't like it, mostly because i don't think it fits the actual characters. i think the friendship//loyalty thing is more meaningful.
also, some of the pairings really don't make sense to me xP i mean, gokuderaxhibari (don't remeber them talking to each other at all)? lambo x tsuna? reborn x tsuna?!? (even if it's ten-years-later...)
but i don't mind it at all, people who like it don't piss me off or anything, i just prefer not taking this point of view.

and just something i noticed... why there is no ryohei in the pairings?
Jan 20, 2010 10:47 PM

Dec 2009
I personally don't dislike it, but I just can't understand Gokudera's obsession towards Tsuna...

Here my favorite pairs
Jan 21, 2010 4:02 AM

Jun 2008
lastdinosaur said:
i took a look at it, but didn't like it, mostly because i don't think it fits the actual characters. i think the friendship//loyalty thing is more meaningful.
also, some of the pairings really don't make sense to me xP i mean, gokuderaxhibari (don't remeber them talking to each other at all)? lambo x tsuna? reborn x tsuna?!? (even if it's ten-years-later...)
but i don't mind it at all, people who like it don't piss me off or anything, i just prefer not taking this point of view.

Well, that's a good question. Mostly, Ryohei doesn't show up in yaoi couples because he's one of the least appreciated guardian. Not a lot of people like him. Moreover, he's already in a canon couple (I wont say which one in case someone here haven't read it/saw it yet)
However, people who like him has him in their favorite pairing. I have a friend who really likes him and her favorite couples are 3318 and 3369 (Ryohei X Hibari and Ryohei X Mukuro)

Jan 22, 2010 2:59 PM

Dec 2009
Klo-chan said:
lastdinosaur said:

Well, that's a good question. Mostly, Ryohei doesn't show up in yaoi couples because he's one of the least appreciated guardian. Not a lot of people like him. Moreover, he's already in a canon couple (I wont say which one in case someone here haven't read it/saw it yet)
However, people who like him has him in their favorite pairing. I have a friend who really likes him and her favorite couples are 3318 and 3369 (Ryohei X Hibari and Ryohei X Mukuro)

oh so that's why..
how sad, ryohei is a nice and funny guy :[
thanks for the reply!

and one thing about my last post... about gokuderaxhibari not making sense.. well, now i see where it comes from... but the other two are still weird to me :P
Jan 24, 2010 10:25 AM

Jan 2010
Bleh, no thanks. -_-

I'm glad I don't have to worry about it. If I wanted yaoi, I'd find myself a yaoi manga to perv off to. :D
Jan 24, 2010 3:20 PM

Sep 2008
lastdinosaur said:

Well, Ryohei is a part of my favorite yaoi pair...(which is Ryohei/Yamamoto), but I will agree that he is very under appreciated...
Feb 27, 2010 8:27 PM
Oct 2009
hmmm I prefer the yuri over the yaoi don't get me wrong I love some of the yaoi couples but my KHR yuri fanbase is bigger.
Kyoko x Haru
Kyoko x chrome
Bianchi x Haru
M.M. x Chrome
Bianchi x Lal
Chrome x uni
Haru x uni
lal x chrome
haru x lal
kyoko x lal
kyoko x bianchi
any yuri couple in KHR you can named [expect Kyoko x Uni thats the only one I hate]
I love all the hetero couples too,
Feb 28, 2010 6:07 AM

Nov 2009
topadzidza said:
Letty said:
Does it have to do with how numbers are spelled? I'm not sure I got it T^T

if I'm right, then it should be Japanese number's first syllable, but I'm not sure, 'cause I have read it somewhere some time ago ^^"

Yeah. It stand for the first 2 syllables of their names. But it only applies to SOME characters. And not all characters are represented into a number or letter. You can find it in reborn.wikia. Just search for their name, show the contents and click the "Trivia" part. It states the number that the fandom calls them. For Yamamoto, it doesn't state the reason why they call him 80. Sorry, SnG
^.^"

Back to topic, I like 8059. Probably D18 too and 8027.
But seeing to much KHR yaoi images, especially the ones that are explicit makes me gag a bit.

Feb 28, 2010 12:41 PM

Dec 2009
I think it's kinda cute. C:
But some pairings seem strange like, LamboxTsuna?
I personally like D18, out of them all. [:
Yaoi & yuri are okay, I don't love it but, if it's a good story I'll read/watch it.
Feb 28, 2010 1:43 PM

Jan 2009
I've always liked yaoi/shounen-ai,so I'm pretty fine with it.
My favs are Mukuro x Hibari,Dino x Hibari(I like it when Hibari's the uke^^) and Byakuran x Irie,Spanner x Tsuna and Bel x Fran.I don't like yuri very much though.
Feb 28, 2010 6:34 PM
Aug 2009
i didnt like yaoi before but i like khr yaoi for some reason
Mar 23, 2010 6:59 AM

Feb 2010
I LOVE yaoi!

And with me, DinoxHibari (D18) is the best! >w<~

♥ Dino Cavallone x Hibari Kyouya ♥

♚ WELCOME TO THE D18 ONLY ENGLISH SCANLATION GROUP ♚

Mar 23, 2010 8:18 AM

Jan 2010
i like yaoi - before and after watching khr and my fav pairing for today is Spanner x Shou-chan and Reborn x Lambo (lol, dunno why i like this xO). i have nothing to the other couples (Goku x Tsuna is nice sometimes), but theres one i can understand: Ryohei x Hibari - where? why?! HOW?! XD
Apr 5, 2010 11:33 AM
Sep 2008
I've seen Ryohei x Lussuria once in some random doujin, but I guess not many ppl like Lussuria enough either..

I usually will go for 8059 and XS, both in yaoi or non-yaoi relationship XD
Apr 5, 2010 3:42 PM

Nov 2009
Kokuyo-MM-money said:

Kyoko x Haru
Bianchi x Haru
M.M. x Chrome
Bianchi x Lal

I agree on these ^
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
Emo Philips
Jul 17, 2010 11:05 AM

Nov 2008
Lilium_blu said:
ryzhaya_tapka said:
Lilium_blu said:

>>

But I can understand you) Bcs fans sometimes really become obsessed with yaio-pairings. But still I just think with yaoi-view watching series become more funny (especially fillers).

Is it one of the translated radio interviews? If so, people are starting to doubt about its veracity, because the person who posted it didn't show the source of the information, and the fans in Japan never heard about that interviwew. If it's true, I'm glad that it's not D18 or XS her fav pairing xD

ACTUALLY, i already read translations of her radio interviews in htman_reborn community at LJ. I think these translations have already been deleted...
and trust me, I truly remember the translation of the review where someone asked Amano if Hibari was a seme or an uke in 6918 pairing. Amano, after laughing a bit, answered it was Hibari, and I think it was in this interview that Amano stated that she had drawn yaoi for one of her friends [i wonder which pairing, hoho~]

I don't see why people get so irritated by the fact that some of us see yaoi in Reborn!. I mean, there are some moments that are very... "yaoic", like Tsuna getting all worried about Mukuro every fucking time they see each other.

chapter 256 spoilers:

also, why is there a problem in them being gay...? I see many people stating "I get angry by finding out my favorite character is being drawn with another guy!"
Okay, that seems to me like a sentence to say "I don't like him being gay, nuff said".

about people disliking some pairings... yes, I agree. there are some pairings that are not even supposed to be; some of them are SO irrational it's even funny! i tend to laugh when i see one.
but people, if someone likes it, then there's nothing we can do about it. bashing is not an option [I'm not saying someone here bashed another, no no D8]

I know all about the naming system, the new counting method, the old counting method, the "english" words being adapted...
However, Fran's number [according to reborn wikia, it's 23] doesn't make sense to me.
2 is because of ラン [furan] [japanese way of reading Fran]
But what about the 3? Is it because of the n [so it would lead to san, 3]?
Jul 17, 2010 11:09 AM

Nov 2008
oh, i forgot to say my pairings: those are 6927, 6918, 692718 [LOL WAT, TUNA SANDWHICH], 5927, D18.

dun like Yama's pairings. I DONT LIKE HIM, KTHX. take your eyes off Mukkun's and Gokkun's Tuna, YA HEAR ME.
Jul 17, 2010 1:30 PM

Feb 2008
3380, 8080 and 3333 are best. XDDD
Jul 17, 2010 1:50 PM

Apr 2010
i like XS forever! <3
Ken X Chikusa FOREVAAA! <3
Tsuna-nii & Takeshi-Nii is adorable.
Hibari X Dino = Enzo.
Lambo and Reborn = Lamborn teehee.

Luv YAOI! <3:]

Jul 17, 2010 2:07 PM

Aug 2009
i doesn't matter what anime i watch
I hate Bl coz' i'm a man .
don't joke around with me
Jul 17, 2010 2:10 PM

Feb 2008
Lol. I am man, too, and I find it quite cute. :)
Jul 17, 2010 2:40 PM
Feb 2009
I like it!!!
My favorite yaoi pairings are
6918 MukuroXHibari
10069 ByakuranXMukuro
8018 YamamotoXHibari
RebornXLambo
AmayakiryuAug 15, 2010 8:21 PM
Jul 18, 2010 11:02 AM

Feb 2010
1827 ftw. Tsuna & Hibari are so cute. I hate Hibari with Dino.D:

I also like Hibari & I-Pin [TYL], Chrome & Mukuro, and Lal [I hate her though..><] & Colonello.

I dislike G27, D18, and R27 greatly with passion.
rachel-chanx3Jul 19, 2010 4:44 PM
Jul 18, 2010 11:50 PM

Dec 2009
80S
XS
Jul 18, 2010 11:51 PM

Nov 2007
*Joins in the conversation*

I love all yaoi~ <3 :D
Jul 19, 2010 1:08 AM

Aug 2009
dislike but i don't have a problem with it
Jul 19, 2010 4:21 PM

Nov 2009
xdeath_bunnyx said:
*Joins in the conversation*

I love all yaoi~ <3 :D

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Jul 19, 2010 5:11 PM

Feb 2010

Letty-san , you know the answer from the fangirls , right? xD

einnA_Annie said:

....all of your disliked , i like it LOL
but WHY not dinoxhibari? D:
-applejackJul 19, 2010 5:16 PM
Jul 19, 2010 7:24 PM

Feb 2008
I can't stand any pairings with Tsuna and most of KHR yaoi fandom seem to cream their pants over pairing him with everyone. Him and Hibari make me rage especially. Tsuna always gets turned into a huge uke complete with tiny body and massive eyes, etc. I dislike him in the series but in fanon I hate him even more.

D18 is my guilty pleasure though. I have like 40-50 doujins of them. I'm a fan of Banyuu, Peeco and Lion Punch.

I also like 8059 because Gokudera is so tsundere for Yamamoto in my head canon.

XS can be fun too.
Jul 19, 2010 7:26 PM

Feb 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:

einnA_Annie said:

D18: Just . . . because. Hibari *belongs* with Tsuna.:D
G27: I really don't like Primo. Plus, he's dead & lots older. ><
R27: Reborn's a baby. It's kinda disgusting, even if it's ten years older version.
Jul 20, 2010 5:10 AM

Feb 2010
einnA_Annie said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

einnA_Annie said:

R27: Reborn's a baby. It's kinda disgusting, even if it's ten years older version.

aww but at D18 its a chance to see hibari as uke :D
but , everybody have his own opiniun alright

my dislikes? i maybe alone with this but i REALLY hate byakuranxmukuro =_=
to be honest i HATE byakuran...
and i also hate tsuna as seme with any pairing( exept in the hyper dying will mode XD)
Jul 20, 2010 1:23 PM
Aug 2009
Just one word: love. I love them, KHR! without them wouldn't be so awesome ;)

But, I can't stand any pairings with Tsuna, he is just not good enough :/
Dino x Hibari or Yamamoto x Gokudera are the best *___*
Jul 20, 2010 1:58 PM
Feb 2009
well I already named my favorite pairings.now i want to named pairings i Dislike.
I respect the fans that like them but that does not mean that i like it -__-

I Dislike 6927 MukuroxTsuna,
2769 TsunaxMukuro lol
levixmukuro crack pairing lol
10027 ByakuranxTsuna
AmayakiryuJul 24, 2010 4:30 PM
Jul 21, 2010 2:23 AM
Jul 21, 2010 5:43 PM

Nov 2008
einnA_Annie said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

einnA_Annie said:

I agree with you on G27 and R27.
but...
as of D18...

Why can't Hiba belong to BOTH of them? *gets bricked*
Jul 21, 2010 6:51 PM

Feb 2010
YunieYuks said:
einnA_Annie said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

einnA_Annie said:

but...
as of D18...

LMAO.

That left me speechless for the longest time. & I still don't have an answer. o.o
Jul 22, 2010 9:34 AM

Feb 2010
einnA_Annie said:
YunieYuks said:
einnA_Annie said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

einnA_Annie said:

but...
as of D18...

LMAO.

That left me speechless for the longest time. & I still don't have an answer. o.o

nah , its okay , you dont have to say the reason , everybody have his own opiniun :)
Jul 22, 2010 3:17 PM

Mar 2010
eww

Jul 25, 2010 4:59 PM

Sep 2008
I love 10051! Also 1827, 6927, 6918. 8059 is nice too.

But I seem to really hate D18. I just do not know why, maybe because even though I like Dino I just can't picture him with anyone. But there is so many D18 doujinshi o.O

R27 is fine when Reborn is in his original adult form. G27 is not bad too, weird but I read much more crazy doujinshi that this one seems really plain ;P

I hope I didn't forget anything ^^

EDIT: Ohh 10069 is a big NO!
Jul 25, 2010 5:22 PM

Feb 2010
YES.

You, sir, above me, get a high five for 1827.
Jul 31, 2010 10:48 AM

Jul 2009
My fav. pairins . . . would be . . . G27 , it's REALLY CUTE, in a way. And any other pairin with Tsuna as the uke , . . .

As for Tsuna been the seme, . . . Ive seen only one doujinshi of it and pretty much didnt like it, yes it was in hyper mode and guess with who! 18 . . . I have nothin agaisnt other pairins and I pretty much like them, but not too far. . .

Have you ever thought . . . that if you just watch too much of the yaoi . . . the original/normal anime/manga would be impossible to watch/read? XDXDLOLZ tat's why i like all pairins but not goin too far!
Jul 31, 2010 4:18 PM

Jun 2009
I like KHR yaoi pairings, specially XS :D Actually I thing that with so many male leads in an anime, BL pairings is only natural, like Naruto (SasuxNaru) ^^
Aug 11, 2010 6:12 PM

Nov 2009
InezMaria said:

Dino x Hibari or Yamamoto x Gokudera are the best *___*

i also think they are two of the best pairings.. ^^ but i also like hibari x mukuo and hibari x yamamoto...

YunieYuks said:
einnA_Annie said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

einnA_Annie said:

but...
as of D18...

yeah... why can't hibari belong to them?? i really love the D18 pairing.. this pairing made me interested in dj's (i was not fan of it long time ago.. :P)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [OPEN] New Official Member Cards

lordsephiroth92 - Jan 21, 2022

4 by sc0pii0gal »»
Feb 15, 2022 7:58 AM

» Would you like for KHR! to get a reboot?

removed-user - Jan 7, 2022

5 by Attackonfiller »»
Jan 21, 2022 12:46 PM

» Which Vongola Ring would you fit under in Katekyo Hitman Reborn?

shizya-chan - Nov 12, 2011

45 by JoePhysics »»
Jan 21, 2022 9:12 AM

Sticky: Poll: » Announcements

removed-user - Jan 7, 2022

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 2022 11:33 PM

» Favorite KHR! character? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ainthemix - Jan 2, 2010

204 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 2022 10:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.