Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 2, 2016 8:07 AM
Jan 2016
Looking for some cool anime with the above tags that has around 20 episodes or less. I would like to avoid school themes. Its better if it has modern animation like today's animes.It can be about a fantasy world with swords and magic or modern themed as long as it sticks with the tags above.

P.S. can you guys at least give a line of description what the anime is about.
Thanks
SraxlMar 2, 2016 8:10 AM
Mar 2, 2016 8:56 AM

Jan 2015
Log horizon- much like SAO but with a little twist.
Hai to gensou to grimgar
Pandora hearts
GATE season 1@2
NURAMAGO

Mar 2, 2016 9:07 AM

Feb 2015
Black★Rock Shooter. It's only 8 episodes, and has some amazing action scenes set in a strange, other world.
Mar 3, 2016 4:36 PM
May 2015
+1 Hai to gensou to grimgar
is about a group of people who form a team to fight enemys in a magical sword fighting environment.
This anime has a very good story and is also very different from any other action fantasy anime I've seen, although I wouldn't say it was supernatural.
My name's Steve and I'm getting into reviewing anime if you check my reviews please give me any feedback you have time for. <3
Mar 3, 2016 5:48 PM

Nov 2014
maybe you would like shingeki no bahamut genesis, its a action-fantasy and comic show set in a virtual world. the main character you follow may seems uncaring at first you really grow attached to him and his jokes.

on another note if you like Log horizon, SAO or just magic and action then you might like overlord, its a brand new show that follows the journey of a man living inside a game for untold reason

msg me if you want more recc i would be glad to help :)
Mar 3, 2016 6:52 PM

Oct 2015
+1 Log Horizon - however this has 2 seasons each of 25 episodes. More than what you were asking for.
+1 Overlord - its like watching a Lv. 100 fight Lv. 5 monsters.

How to pick up girls in a dungeon - english name
Black Bullet

I recommend those two.
Mar 3, 2016 10:46 PM

May 2012
Magi - Arabian nights themes with magic and fighting

Arslan Senki - young prince sets out to retake his kingdom

Junni Kokuki ("Twelve Kingdoms") - classic about a wimpy high school girl who is whisked off to a fantasy world and discovers her true fate

Seirei no Moribito - 30-yo female bodyguard becomes the caretaker for a young prince facing assassination because of his tie to a supernatural being

All of these are 26-39 episodes which is pretty common for this type of show.
Mar 4, 2016 12:17 AM

Jan 2016
Claymore - To combat the rising demon population, an organisation engineers half-demon women called claymores to fight them - for a fee, of course. They are generally tested by society, and claymore Clare faces both this hatred and terrifying demons as she journeys with her human companion, Raki.
Episodes: 26
Additional Tags: Adventure, Demons, Super Power

Nanatsu no Taizai - After the Holy Knights, who are sworn to protect the kingdom, instead steal it from royalty; Princess Elizabeth sets out to find all of the 'Seven Deadly Sins', who are ex-Holy Knights with legendary power said to have betrayed the kingdom ten years ago, to help her retake it.
Episodes: 24
Additional Tags: Adventure, Ecchi
Mar 4, 2016 2:52 AM
Jul 2018
Bastard!!: Ankoku no Hakai Kami:
Its an Action, Fantasy, Comedy anime (the comedy is mostly Ecchi Jokes). Its really addictive you'll probably finish it in one go.

Berserk:
OK, this one is a bit too Gory & Bloody for some people, but if your into this kinda shit then Berserk is a Must-Watch.

Rokka no Yuusha:
I'm not one to recommend this anime but a certain aspect of it like the "who did it" mystery investigation might appeal to you so give it a try.

More topics from this board

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - 3 hours ago

2 by Snailsoup »»
2 hours ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Today

4 by Ten »»
3 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Yesterday

8 by Wakarimas-en »»
5 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - 5 hours ago

0 by MeZaDefined »»
5 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

70 by Meline0102 »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.