New
Which one is best ?
Mar 2, 2016 2:31 AM
Jun 2013
Which is your Favorite Meat ?

Which Meat you eat the most ?

Is Red Meat bad for Health ?

Is white Meat better than Red Meat ?

I like White Meat . I used to eat Red Meat but I found it incompatible with my metabolism . I think Red meat is bad . It can cause Heart issues .

Chicken is my Favorite .
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 2, 2016 2:34 AM

Jan 2016
I like all my meat.

The only time I don't like meat is because it is cooked badly.
Mar 2, 2016 2:36 AM

Sep 2014
I like both but overall red meat is better and I couldn't give a shit if it's bad for me.
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
Mar 2, 2016 2:37 AM

Jan 2015
Does fish count?

I love salmon, perch, whiting and moonfish

Occasionally I go kfc or chicken katsu. I don't eat tons of red meat.
Mar 2, 2016 2:38 AM
Jun 2013
FahtahSensei said:
Does fish count?

Not sure but some varieties of Fish might be included in White meat .
Mar 2, 2016 2:45 AM

Jan 2015
ashishkaull said:
FahtahSensei said:
Does fish count?

Well I never had whale meat when I was in Japan (I know they aren't fish before anybody says it). When you buy fish and chips here....a lot of the time it is actually shark meat :\
Mar 2, 2016 2:49 AM
May 2009
FahtahSensei said:
ashishkaull said:

Well I never had whale meat when I was in Japan (I know they aren't fish before anybody says it). When you buy fish and chips here....a lot of the time it is actually shark meat :\

Where do you get fish and chips that serve shark meat in stead of the standard, cod or haddock?
Mar 2, 2016 2:54 AM
Jun 2013
FahtahSensei said:
ashishkaull said:

I don't have a clue about what kind of Fish I eat , once every year .
Its a medium size fish with silver body .
And it had too many tiny bones .

Some people will eat anything (✖╭╮✖)
Mar 2, 2016 3:02 AM

Jan 2015
shintai88 said:
FahtahSensei said:

Well I never had whale meat when I was in Japan (I know they aren't fish before anybody says it). When you buy fish and chips here....a lot of the time it is actually shark meat :

Where do you get fish and chips that serve shark meat in stead of the standard, cod or haddock?

Australia. It goes by the neutral name "flake". It's not the best tbh. When it is proper fish they generally state what kind of fish it is though. Australian fish and chips are either superb of disgusting depending on where you go. You give away your Englishness with cod or haddock :D
Mar 2, 2016 3:07 AM
May 2009
FahtahSensei said:
shintai88 said:

Australia. It goes by the neutral name "flake". It's not the best tbh. When it is proper fish they generally state what kind of fish it is though. Australian fish and chips are either superb of disgusting depending on where you go. You give away your Englishness with cod or haddock :D

Lol I was hoping there was a place in England that was serving Shark deep fried in Batter. been a while since I had a nice fish and chips.
Mar 2, 2016 3:08 AM

Aug 2013
Chicken, Pork, Lamb, Beef. I eat chicken the most.
Mar 2, 2016 3:11 AM

Jan 2015
shintai88 said:
FahtahSensei said:

Lol I was hoping there was a place in England that was serving Shark deep fried in Batter. been a while since I had a nice fish and chips.

From my experience of the UK, you can get just about anything edible battered, deep fried and served with chips if you look hard enough :D
Mar 2, 2016 3:14 AM

Apr 2013
White meat definitely. Chicken and turkey > pork and beef
Mar 2, 2016 3:15 AM
May 2009
FahtahSensei said:
shintai88 said:

From my experience of the UK, you can get just about anything edible battered, deep fried and served with chips if you look hard enough :D

Lol true, but unfortunately no where near walking distances from where I am.
What I really want right now is a tempura don. And unfortunately only authentic japanese home cooking shop I know near me has closed.
Mar 2, 2016 3:16 AM
Jun 2013
shintai88 said:
FahtahSensei said:

What I really want right now is a tempura don. And unfortunately only authentic japanese home cooking shop I know near me has closed.

Don't you have Food Trucks shown on Eat Street ?
Mar 2, 2016 3:19 AM

Jan 2015
shintai88 said:
FahtahSensei said:

I have made tempura at home. It's worth a shot if you have any competence in the kitchen.
Mar 2, 2016 3:22 AM
May 2009
ashishkaull said:
shintai88 said:

Not where I work or live unfortunately. Plus the prices can be a tad high for me. I like affordable eating, The Japanese place I used to go made this beautiful teriyaki chicken, that I have not taste anywhere else (I forgot to get teriyaki chicken in Japan so I never compared.)
Mar 2, 2016 3:23 AM
May 2009
FahtahSensei said:
shintai88 said:

I have made tempura at home. It's worth a shot if you have any competence in the kitchen.

One day I will. When I have time to do some proper food shopping. Till than just going to have to cook what I have stocked in the freezer.
Mar 2, 2016 3:32 AM
Jun 2013
shintai88 said:
ashishkaull said:

Not where I work or live unfortunately. Plus the prices can be a tad high for me. I like affordable eating, The Japanese place I used to go made this beautiful teriyaki chicken, that I have not taste anywhere else (I forgot to get teriyaki chicken in Japan so I never compared.)

Oh ! How much Street Food Costs on average ?
Mar 2, 2016 3:34 AM

Sep 2015
I love most meat. A nice slab of lamb with mint sauce poured over it though.... *Drooling intensifies*.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Mar 2, 2016 3:36 AM
May 2009
ashishkaull said:
shintai88 said:

ashishkaull said:
shintai88 said:

8-20 GBP depending where and what kind of food.
Mar 2, 2016 3:38 AM

Apr 2015
I only like chicken, i hate all forms of fish
but i prefer red overall
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2016 3:39 AM

Dec 2015
I like to bash off my meat everyday.
I luv it!
Mar 2, 2016 3:40 AM

Sep 2015
nothing beats a good (medium) rare steak

Mar 2, 2016 3:40 AM

Apr 2013
Anticlimatic said:
but i prefer red overall

How can you only like chicken but prefer red?
Mar 2, 2016 3:46 AM

Apr 2015
Gator said:
Anticlimatic said:
but i prefer red overall

I prefer and like most red meats if not all
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2016 3:47 AM

Apr 2013
Anticlimatic said:
Gator said:

Okay you meant when it comes to white meat you only like chicken, got it ^^
Mar 2, 2016 3:50 AM

Apr 2015
Gator said:
Anticlimatic said:

Okay you meant when it comes to white meat you only like chicken, got it ^^
Yep thats what i meant haha. even though that mother of mine prepares more fish than red meats
Mar 2, 2016 4:13 AM

Aug 2015
I prefer white meat, but I do eat red meat too from time to time.
Mar 2, 2016 4:14 AM
Jun 2013
Wretch said:
I prefer white meat, but I do eat red meat too from time to time.

Your opinion of Red Meats effect on Health ?
Mar 2, 2016 4:20 AM

Aug 2015
ashishkaull said:

If the studies show that consumption of processed and red meats add to the risk of cancer, I'll take their word for it. Still doesn't stop me for enjoying my bacon every once in a while though.
Mar 2, 2016 4:22 AM
Jun 2013
Wretch said:
ashishkaull said:

If the studies show that consumption of processed and red meats add to the risk of cancer, I'll take their word for it. Still doesn't stop me for enjoying my bacon every once in a while though.

Once in a While is Okey . But I have read articles that claim high consumption of Red meat causes many troubles in the body .
Mar 2, 2016 4:25 AM

Aug 2015
ashishkaull said:
Once in a While is Okey . But I have read articles that claim high consumption of Red meat causes many troubles in the body .

Yeah, apparently so. Well I've always preferred chicken over pork anyway, so the fact doesn't affect my life much.
Mar 2, 2016 4:29 AM
Jun 2013
Wretch said:
ashishkaull said:

Yeah, apparently so. Well I've always preferred chicken over pork anyway, so the fact doesn't affect my life much.

I also stopped consuming Mutton . Chicken is what I favor when I go Meat .
Mar 2, 2016 4:53 AM
Jul 2018
I mostly eat fish, and sometime some birds (mostly ducks or chicken), because of the taste.

ashishkaull said:
But I have read articles that claim high consumption of Red meat causes many troubles in the body .

Technically, every meat in high consumption is bad, mainly because of its acidity and the uric acid. There is also some minor things, like its iron which isn't digested (regulated) in the same way than the vegetable's iron. Ah, and of course, the saturated fat isn't good in any way.
The red meat, the main issue, is the combination of the nitrite and the iron, which is bad in the long run because it seems to favor cancers.
Mar 2, 2016 5:05 AM
Jun 2013
lady_freyja said:
I mostly eat fish, and sometime some birds (mostly ducks or chicken), because of the taste.

ashishkaull said:
But I have read articles that claim high consumption of Red meat causes many troubles in the body .

Technically, every meat in high consumption is bad, mainly because of its acidity and the uric acid. There is also some minor things, like its iron which isn't digested (regulated) in the same way than the vegetable's iron. Ah, and of course, the saturated fat isn't good in any way.
The red meat, the main issue, is the combination of the nitrite and the iron, which is bad in the long run because it seems to favor cancers.

Um , Yup ! My friends family eat Meat daily .
Friends father also smoke . He developed clots in various places which were removed using Shunts IMO
Mar 2, 2016 5:16 AM
May 2015
Nigami_Shin said:
nothing beats a good (medium) rare steak

God this picture is making me feel nauseous.

OT: I like white meat the best. It tastes better imo.
Mar 2, 2016 5:35 AM

Dec 2015
I prefer red but I'll eat pretty much any meat. I've tried Kangaroo, Ostrich, Alligator, Zebra and recently I ate a Chicken heart.
Mar 2, 2016 6:34 AM
Jul 2018
none because i freaking despise meat
Mar 2, 2016 7:58 AM

Jan 2011
MEAT, MEAT, MEAT! LEEEGENDARY MEAT!

Mar 2, 2016 8:03 AM

Mar 2014
I like eating meat that comes from cute animals such as rabbits and lambs

Om nom nom nom
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 2, 2016 8:55 AM

Mar 2014
i only eat chicken, you could say i am almost vegetarian..
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Mar 2, 2016 9:12 AM

Jun 2015
I am fairly sure I would like your meat.

Mar 2, 2016 9:18 AM
Jun 2013
codephat said:
I am fairly sure I would like your meat.

Don't eat a poor soul like me , You will not get much calories by eating me .

Plus I am a Complex software than can harm your software .
What we eat becomes part of us , Simpler the software ( Food ) Easy it is to be assimilated into us . The moment you go for Complex Software , You don't know what might happen
Mar 2, 2016 10:13 AM
Jul 2018
While I mostly eat chicken on account of the fact that many places make it better and I don't go to enough burger joints- I do love me a burger or a juicy steak.

Honestly over the years, though I've always been kind of obsessed with carbs, I have developed a surprise fondness for meat as well. When I was younger I didn't like it so much, but I appreciate it now.
Mar 2, 2016 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
I used to love meat, but now I'm leaning towards being more vegetarian (but not vegan 'cause I love cheese , milk, and eggs, esp. together).

If possible:
fish and shrimp> chicken > tofu (eh, not a meat, but...) > pork > beef > lamb = weird things like shark fin
Mar 2, 2016 11:44 AM

Oct 2013
I like both, but I usually prefer red meat.
Mar 2, 2016 11:48 AM

Jul 2015
Red meat. I mean were all gonna die anyway at some point in time, if that means dyeing from a heart problem, so be it.
Curious is the case of man.
He runs towards the world he can never catch, and runs away from death he can never escape.
Mar 2, 2016 11:58 AM

May 2015
All meat is good. I don't see any reason why I would have to choose.

If there was an option for a solely carnivorous diet, I would take it.
Mar 2, 2016 12:21 PM

Jan 2015
Nothing can compare to a ribeye steak cooked rare.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

668 by Hitagi__Furude »»
6 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

14 by R-unknown »»
36 minutes ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - 11 hours ago

23 by Rhaelynne »»
1 hour ago

» I got spooked by a water bottle

tsukareru - 9 hours ago

11 by Adverrito »»
2 hours ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

35 by KenaiPhoenix »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.