Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2016 7:42 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This doesn't entirely fit in with the first series but it sets up all the later chapters
Dec 9, 2016 12:32 AM

Dec 2015
So normal... disappointing after the first series. Just an optional bonus for fans of Megumi, with no disturbing moment and excessively reduced violence.
It is still a decent little story in itself.

A few genitals blurred.

Enjoyment: 3.5/5

Score: 5/10 An anecdotal spin-off.

@Blackouting Is this branched-out series worth following? (I noticed two more OAVs series)

edit @Blackouting : Thank you. Not sure if I like jumping to the epilogue like that... but I have no taste for what you listed. I'll see if I'm curious later after I'm done with The Urotsuki.
I know, I saw it when I was a kid. That's why I was first surprised to see a blur lense in the OAVs (especially since OAVs were supposed to be free from TV broadcast limitations).
Rei_IIIDec 9, 2016 8:08 AM
Dec 9, 2016 6:29 AM

Apr 2012
Rei366 said:
So normal... disappointing after the first series. Just an optional bonus for fans of Megumi, with no disturbing moment and excessively reduced violence.
It is still a decent little story in itself.

A few genitals blurred.

Enjoyment: 3.5/5

Score: 5/10 An anecdotal spin-off.

@Blackouting Is this branched-out series worth following? (I noticed two more OAVs series)

It's very much downhill from here with a mostly new cast. Slightly picks up again on the 5th one-episode finale. I'd miss the rest unless you're into robo-rape, incest and paedophilia but maybe check out the 5th one to see how it ends (it tries to remain truer to these first two).

Also the movie version of this is better; no blurring and a new scene with a young Munchausen doing some tentacle rape summoning of demons at school.
Feb 11, 2021 4:02 PM

Aug 2020
Slightly more enjoyable H scenes compared to the previous episode. I like the new girl Mimi, her H scene was short but it was alright. The Megumi sex scene was fine for the most part but I hated how it constantly cut to Takeaki's face. Even the way he moaned louder than Megumi just ruined the overall mood. The foursome H scene with fake Megumi was good until they all turned into snakes. I really hate when this series does this kind of shit, showing us good H scenes and then ruining them near the end, smh.

Overall though this hentai/anime was pretty good.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Mar 16, 2021 4:27 AM

Nov 2015
how cool when takeaki tries to save megumi form greeney with a blast of boner beam lol,
still amano jaku receives all the punches heh.
the main is soo retarded, couldn't even connecr the dots about his blood cursing his cousin -smh- and he wasn't that pervyy in the original, how cringe..
this ova still delivers 😁 8/10.

💢

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji Mataiden Episode 1 Discussion

Blackouting - Mar 1, 2016

3 by HentaiList10 »»
Feb 11, 2021 3:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.