Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Mar 1, 2016 12:35 PM

Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Hanakiri Yamashita
Soujiro Yamashita
Morita Nao
Alice Francoise

Mar 1, 2016 6:44 PM

Hanakiri Yamashita

Hanakiri entered the room to see no one in it an seemingly no one had been in here yet. Perfect...

Hanakiri began getting to work on the room. She needed to make sure everything was completely safe in the room so the first thing she did was rip all of the sheets off of the beds and inspected the sheets and the mattresses. After that she would fix the beds back to how they were and check the drawers to see if anything were in them. She looked out the window and looked to her left and to the right and saw nothing in particular. She sighed seeing that the room was relatively safe. Possibility of someone using a sniper rifle through the window was slim during the day time and would virtually be impossible during night. Hiding something in or on the bed would be hard now that she investigated the contents of them. Once everything was set she would leave the room going to do what her parents sent her here to do. Make....'friends'.
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 18, 2016 12:01 PM

Alice
She arrives in her dorm, and to her surprise someone was already there. "hiya there, guess we are going to be roommates." coming from such a wealthy family, she never imagined she was going to be living with people. she maDE her way over to the bed that her butler had chosen for her after unpacking all of her things. her bed had a huge white and fluffy teddy bear in it. She jumped on her bed and soon fell into a deep sleep without even realizing it

Mar 18, 2016 12:51 PM

Alice
After a while she wakes up, only to realize, she had fallen asleep for hours. She gets up and goes to the table where luna's cat food was at. she puts a little in luna's little pink bowl and puts it on the floor. she then decides to taken out her phone and text tsuda

Luna
she nibbles on the food

Mar 19, 2016 11:47 AM

Alice
Alice eventually got bored of being in her room, and it seemed tsuda was two busy to reply to her so she decided to go explore the school. she took Luna and put her in her shoulder as she made her way out of the dorm

Apr 17, 2016 10:40 AM

Tsuda Offee

He was nervous as they got closer to her room. He had never been in a girls room before. She said she had came up with an idea of sorts, what was she thinking about doing now that they were at thw entrance to her dorm room.
"Well here we are Alice, dorm ten"
he said, his nervousness could be heard.

Apr 17, 2016 2:07 PM

Alice
She happily opens the door to her dorm only to realize there way no one there. She did wonder what ever happen to her roommates. "come on in, tsuda kun. I already thought of something we can make that is also super easy" She said with a smile

Apr 17, 2016 3:45 PM

Tsuda Offee

He followed her in and began to look around, it was quiet and undecorated for a room with four people. Well it didn't matter Alice had already started to talk about her next plan.
"Well lets hear this idea of yours."
he said trying to get her to spill the beans.

Apr 17, 2016 3:50 PM

Alice
"why don't we just make some hot chocolate with marshmallows inside" she said while looking at tsuda with a smile

Apr 17, 2016 5:48 PM

Tsuda Offee

He smiled and nodded
"Mmm that does sound pretty nice right about now."
he said looking back at her wondering if he could help in any way.

Apr 17, 2016 7:56 PM

Alice
"w-w-what do you need to make hot chocolate" Although she knew it was simple to make. she didn't know how to make it. Since all of her servants always took care of the cooking"

Apr 18, 2016 5:36 AM

Tsuda Offee

Thinking of the things they would need he began to list them off. "well milk, chocolate syrup, and lastly some marshmallows." he said as he begin to look around for those.

Apr 18, 2016 10:33 AM

Alice
"Oh, I got it!" She says knowing that she had all those ingredients that he mentions. He reached for a cabinet. and got the chocolate syrup. She then opened the small fridge and got out a gallon of milk. She walks over to table and puts them both there..She then reaches for a smaller cabinet and took out a bag of small white marshmallows. She see's a cooking bowl by the stove and takes it. "will we also need this?"

Apr 19, 2016 5:25 AM

Tsuda Offee

He watched and helped her get out the items they would need to make the hot chocolate. She grabbed a bowl and asked, to which he responded with shaking his head.
"Just get some mugs, or anything else to drink something hot out of."
he smiled

Apr 19, 2016 10:36 AM

Alice
"haii!" She said happily as she went to where some of her things where at. She had some mugs and some cute cups, plates and golden spoons. She took two of her red mugs. She then walked back to him and put them on the table. "W-what do we do know?" She said a bit embarrassed that she didn't even know how to make something as simple as hot chocolate.

Apr 19, 2016 8:01 PM

Tsuda Offee

He chuckled a little surprised that she didnt know how to make hot chocolate. He wouldn't say anything, or laugh anymore though he would tell her what to do next.
"Well pour some milk, then stir in tthe syrup with a spoon. Lastly we will heat it up and then add the marshmallows."

All the while he was talking he was using his own mug as a demonstration to show her.

Apr 19, 2016 8:31 PM

Alice
She smiles and watches him make the hot chocolate, so she follows his lead. She takes the milk and adds it to the mug. She then takes the chocolate syrup and adds it to the milk. She stirs it together and smiles while looking at tsuda. "how are we going to heat it" She couldn't help but ruffle his orange hair. "is there anything that you are specially good at making?"

Apr 20, 2016 8:57 AM

Tsuda Offee

He was looking around for the answer as she askes her first question.
"The mircowave."
he said putting his cup inside it and turning it on to heat it up. He laughed as he heard her compliment his skills
"Haha stop this is nothing, I'm sure you will be doing it on your own in no time."
he said

Apr 20, 2016 9:58 AM

Alice
Alice looked into tsuda's eyes before getting her mug into the microwave. She then watched as he turned it on and gave it a few minutes. guess now all she really had to do, is wait until the time runs out. She smiled at his statement. "yeah, I guess now, I can make hot chocolate, thanks tsuda kun" she ruffles his orange hair while looking at him. "what other things do you know how to make/cook, apart from hot chocolate?"

Apr 20, 2016 1:55 PM

Tsuda Offee

He frowned a little as she continued to ruffle his hair, he watched over her as she put the mug into the microwave. He waved his hands in front of himself "it wad nothing Alice, im sure any one of your friends would have done the same. I know how to make scrambled eggs and toast, just easy things ya know" he smiled thinking about what he knew how to make and what he didn't.

Apr 20, 2016 2:42 PM

Luna
"i-is something wrong?" She says looking at tsuda. She removes her hand from his hair to make that wasn't the reason he was upset. "scramble eggs and toast sound amazing. My maids normally made me, toast, scramble eggs and sausage when I was at home." She looks at the microwave as they where talking. "Hey do you know how to use any weapons?" She asks as she waits for the hot chocolate to be done

Apr 21, 2016 10:24 AM

Tsuda Offee

"no im okay." he said sipping his hot chocolate. [color=orange]
"Why dont you learn how to cook for yourself? There may be a day you can't rely on someone else."[color] he said plainly before hearing her ask her last question.
"Weapons? No, i dont have experience with any."
he said

Apr 21, 2016 11:00 AM

Alice
She watches as the microwave stops and tsuda takes out his hot chocolate. She watches him sip it, a bit shock. She wondered whether he forgot to add the marshmallows or just didn't want any. she walks over to the table and puts the marshmallow bag over her hot chocolate. She let's a lot of them fall on her hot chocolate mug. "yeah, I am interested in learning how to cook" She says with a smile, before proceeding to add "I am learning how to use a bow and arrow, perhaps you might want to learn how to use a weapon"
Modified by SakuraSweetHeart, Apr 21, 2016 12:02 PM

Apr 21, 2016 11:53 AM

Tsuda Offee

Not thinking about the marshmallows he drank it anyway. He smiled when she said she wanted to learn how to cook. She then talked about learning how to use a bow and arrow.
"Well maybe, but i don't believe I'd ever need use of one."
he said nonchalantly, not thinking about his future at all.

Apr 21, 2016 12:13 PM

Alice
Alice was a bit surprised of how little interest tsuda showed in becoming stronger. She sighed a bit, not being able to comprehend him at all. I mean wasn't the point of coming to this school to become stronger. to be like some type of hero. She looked at tsuda with a serious expression in her face. "why did you come to this school?" She simply asked him in order to try to understand him a little bit better

Apr 21, 2016 1:06 PM

Tsuda Offee

"i came to this school to have a place where i wouldn't be made fun of, or cast out for having a special power. And its a place i can get a education." he said a little confused on why she would suddenly ask such a question. Surely there were other reasons to attend a school other than to get physically strong.

Apr 21, 2016 1:36 PM

Alice
"oh... people actually made fun of you" She said looking down. "well, I am sorry to hear that. I guess that makes sense. I understand you a bit better now" She says with a smile. "I should really stop assuming that people only come here to get stronger." She walks over to a chair and sits down. she sips a bit of her hot chocolate which was really sweet due to the marshmallows. She points to the chair across from her. "you can sit there if you want."

Apr 21, 2016 1:49 PM

Tsuda Offee

He chuckled as she said her statement
"Yeah, but it was mostly my own fault. I oftened played tricks on the other students with the animals help, so i kinda deserved it."
he said prefering not to finish his story. She pointed to a chair he could sit in and he sat in it. "thanks"

Apr 21, 2016 1:58 PM

Alice
She was utterly shocked when tsuda stated that he used to play tricks on people. "ehhh?? you don't look like the type to pray pranks on others" She ends up giggling a bit, trying to shrug him off. it seemed like tsuda had many sides of him that Alice was still unaware off. "so the little cutie has a rebellious side, who would have known." She said trying to tease him a bit. She then proceeded to drink her hot chocolate while looking at him.
Modified by SakuraSweetHeart, Apr 21, 2016 5:26 PM

Apr 21, 2016 5:14 PM

Tsuda Offee

"thats what they all used to say about me as well." he laughed thinking of all the people he had shocked. He nodded as she called out his rebellious side
"well doesnt everyone have a bad side? I'm sure you have a story or two of when you snuck out of your own home."
he said wondering what she was like

Apr 21, 2016 5:31 PM

Alice
She giggles a bit when he says that everyone thought the same about him at first. "I guess I will from now on expect the unexpected" She says while crossing one leg over the other and taking another sip of her chocolate. "Are you trying to find a partner in crime in me? its not going to work" She chuckles a bit and playfully sticks her tongue out at him. "the most bad thing I would do is, Skip class in order to play video games, read manga or watch anime with Luna." She shrugs a bit. "I used to do that a lot dough. My attendance was horrible"

Apr 21, 2016 5:53 PM

Tsuda Offee

"you know its not possible to do that right?" he said to her speaking of expecting the unexpected. He took a sip from his hot chocolate before laughing at the thought of a partner in crime. "haha no no, i believe my trouble maker days are behind me." he said as he listened to what she used to do that she thought was bad. "do you plan to ditch these classes as well?" he asked

Apr 21, 2016 6:01 PM

Alice
she could not help but to chuckle a bit at the thought. "I guess it is impossible to expect the unexpected" She smiles a bit and looked at him while sipping her chocolate. "Y-yes, I will do that from time to time. but I came here to do fun things, to have some action in my life. I want to do interesting things sometimes. That is why missions interest me so much. It is because they are outside the normal activities." with being rich, everything has always been handed to her. so life did get boring at times.

Apr 21, 2016 7:24 PM

Tsuda Offee

"I see, i never would have guessed you wanted more excitement in your life." he laughed thinking going to a new school aught to be enough excitement for him.

Apr 21, 2016 9:25 PM

Alice
"well, my dear tsuda kun, life can get pretty boring when you have everything you want handed to you on a golden platter" She says giggling a bit. she then gets up and walks to the kichen to get a small spoon. She then walks back and sits down exactly where she was sitting before. she takes some of the melted marshmallow that was in the the hot chocolate, with the spoon and puts it up to her mouth. She eats it and squirms a bit because of how good it was. "do you have any siblings tsuda kun.

Apr 22, 2016 11:25 AM

Tsuda Offee

Still slowly drinking his hot chocolate, he watched and listened as she spoke and moved around.
"I have one younger sister, what about you?"
he asked wondering where this conversation could be going.

Apr 22, 2016 1:22 PM

Alice

"oh! that sounds nice, most be nice to have grown up with a younger sibling. I don't really have any siblings, I am an only child" She says a bit disappointed. She takes another spoon full of marshmallows with chocolate and put it up to her mouth and eats it. She then looked down for a bit and got a bit lost in thought. She couldn't really find what else to talk to him about.

Apr 22, 2016 1:55 PM

Tsuda Offee

She made one comment before going quiet and drinking more of her hot chocolate. It was clear to him that she had ran out of topic ideas thanks to his lack of communication.
"Well roommates are almost like siblings so you might get the taste of excitement your looking for."
he chuckled

Apr 22, 2016 2:11 PM

Alice

"psh.. psh... I have only seen one of my roommatestuff and when I tried to talk to her, she stayed quite. I am starting to think that I have really bad luck when trying to find something interesting." She says this with a sigh as she finishes drinking her hot chocolate. That was definitely going to be the last thing she ate for the day as she was quite full.

Apr 23, 2016 9:49 AM

Tsuda Offee

He laughed as she explained her situation.
"Haha maybe its good luck and you just don't know it."
he smiled as he tried to come up with something new to talk about.
"Well its getting late, how much longer would you like me to stay?"

Apr 23, 2016 12:40 PM

Alice

"it is up to you, honestly. You are free to stay here until you get tired. I don't mind accompanying you back to your dorm when you leave" She says this with a smile while looking at him. She could not help but yawn a bit as it has been a pretty long day. She looks over to him waiting for his response. If he decided to stay, she would get a movie for them to watch, but if he decided to leave. She would just come back and fall asleep. "are you done with your hot chocolate btw?

Apr 24, 2016 5:23 AM

Tsuda Offee

He nodded in understanding before putting the cup he used for the hot chocolate into the sink.
"Oh? Then i think i shall stay until you fall asleep."
he said commenting about her yawn. He was a little tired but felt like he needed to speak up to make up for it.

Apr 26, 2016 11:14 AM

Alice

"hehe, well as long as you understand that I cannot accompany you back to your dorm if I am asleep" She giggled a bit and playfully stuck out her tongue at him. She also walked over to the sink and put her cup there. She gets the soap and the sponge and uses he sponge to wash her cup then his, with lots of soap and water. "then how about watching a movie until I fall asleep?" She wondered how funny it would be if the both end up falling asleep while watching the movie.

May 8, 2016 5:21 PM

Tsuda Offee

He thought for a moment as he listened to what she had to say. He handed her his cup as she was washing her own.
"Well i guess i could stay for one movie. Did you have any in mind?"

May 8, 2016 9:06 PM

Alice

"yeah, i have a really good action movie, but they are mixed with my anime and manga. It should not be two hard to find. She quickly washes both of their dishes and drys them before walking over to a bag. She picks it up and walks towards a table so that she could look for it. She ends up tripping on the way letting the bag fall and everything fall out.... Including some yaoi mangas with lewd covers that where clearly visible

May 8, 2016 11:05 PM

Tsuda Offee

He nodded as she said she just needed to go look for it. He was about to go back to the couch when he heard a crash. Turning around he looked and saw Alice on the floor and a slue of magazines and videos, some of even the erotic nature. He was stunned for moment before he moved to her and began to help pick up the managa and anime. He blushed a little when he had to hand her a few of them but didn't say a word.

May 9, 2016 1:09 PM

Alice

Alice gets up and starts to pick up the manga and anime and movie videos. She turned completely red when she saw that tsuda was there and had seen some of the yaoi manga. "it isn't what it looks like" She says a bit nervous that tsuda had found out her dirty little secret. She hopes that he doesn't react to badly about it...or at all.

May 9, 2016 4:48 PM

Tsuda Offee

The two of them picked up all of her things before Alice tried to explain herself. She said it wasn't what it looked like, what could be a reason for having them other than yourself. He chuckled a little noticing that she was plently embarrassed by her hobby.
"W-well what does it look like than?"
he asked a little curious as to what excuse she might try.

May 9, 2016 5:53 PM

Hanakiri Yamashita

Hanakiri reentered the room and closed the door behind her. Upon survaing the room she quickly regretted closing the door behind her. There was a boy, a girl, and some Yaoi. At this moment Hanakiri had a few choices she could make.
  1. Tease the silly couple of idiots
  2. Leave and hope that the Yaoi lover is not her roommate
  3. Make something up to have a reason slap the boy jjust so that you can release her anger that had been rising all day
  4. Do the Hana thing to do and pretend like you cannot and did not see them. Go pretend like you came in here to grab something and leave pretending that they never existed and neither did you.

The choice was obvious. Hanakiri walked over to her dresser and opened it to show her weapons. she would pick up the buckler and her Dagger then put the shield on her back and the sword on her waist. Once that was done she would walk to the door only to turn at the last second and look at the silly couple.
Pervert!

She would then leave not giving them time to respond and slam the door meekly. Unless they stopped her from getting her weapons she would leave without any problems.
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 11, 2016 10:43 AM

Tsuda Offee

After finishing up helping her clean up he decided it would be best just to leave. He didn't want to keep her any longer if she was tired. After he said his goodbye he left the dorm

Pages (2) [1] 2 »