Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 29, 2016 5:26 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
what THE FUCK DID I JUST READ
Mar 27, 2020 9:29 PM
May 2019
Oh my gosh! Right?!
Jul 13, 2020 10:58 PM

Apr 2016
I remember skimming through this, especially when I saw the anime, and I was confused by Yuri and Tamura's bond lol. But reading it tonight...I feel that it does its job at characterization and showing us the pair's history.

We know that even in elementary school when the two friends met, Yuri already had his way of speaking... He also has a habit of dropping his pants when he gets introduced as the new kid xP But there's certainly a deeper story going on with Yuri, which I sensed when people were spazzing
in future chapters.

Even though Tamura bullied Yuri, Yuri didn't take those moments to heart negatively - considering that Yuri's family weren't home when he came home from school, and it doesn't seem like Yuri has siblings... + Yuri is enrolled at their boarding school in high school. It makes me curious about his home life/family upbringing, which there might not be a lot of attention going on. So, I can see why if Tamura's attention was pleasant in a way for Yuri.

Tamura spits out insulting words, but he seems like the type to bark without bite. Tamura still made omelette for Yuri, and Tamura was sad about Yuri not going on their school trip due to Yuri transferring to another school. I think Yuri's way of expressing his appreciation for Tamura was when he kissed the latter, before leaving their elementary school. (We can argue that was Tamura's first kiss too haha)

Regarding their reunion in middle school...it's great that the friends were mutual about being sexual. I'm not a fan when there's no prep, but yay that Tamura had fun(?) And even now, the pair understand each other well. They may have a deeper bond than what they come across.
Mar 1, 2021 9:40 AM
Mar 2021
Cloe900311 said:
I remember skimming through this, especially when I saw the anime, and I was confused by Yuri and Tamura's bond lol. But reading it tonight...I feel that it does its job at characterization and showing us the pair's history.

We know that even in elementary school when the two friends met, Yuri already had his way of speaking... He also has a habit of dropping his pants when he gets introduced as the new kid xP But there's certainly a deeper story going on with Yuri, which I sensed when people were spazzing
in future chapters.

Even though Tamura bullied Yuri, Yuri didn't take those moments to heart negatively - considering that Yuri's family weren't home when he came home from school, and it doesn't seem like Yuri has siblings... + Yuri is enrolled at their boarding school in high school. It makes me curious about his home life/family upbringing, which there might not be a lot of attention going on. So, I can see why if Tamura's attention was pleasant in a way for Yuri.

Tamura spits out insulting words, but he seems like the type to bark without bite. Tamura still made omelette for Yuri, and Tamura was sad about Yuri not going on their school trip due to Yuri transferring to another school. I think Yuri's way of expressing his appreciation for Tamura was when he kissed the latter, before leaving their elementary school. (We can argue that was Tamura's first kiss too haha)

Regarding their reunion in middle school...it's great that the friends were mutual about being sexual. I'm not a fan when there's no prep, but yay that Tamura had fun(?) And even now, the pair understand each other well. They may have a deeper bond than what they come across.

Great summary. I too really appreciated this addition to Yaricin bitch bu.
Mar 1, 2021 9:55 AM

Jan 2021
HUH? What just happened
Apr 20, 2023 7:55 PM

Feb 2022
The sex was.. very random. But overall a good story.
RealCheezeJun 29, 2023 7:16 AM
Mar 30, 5:18 AM

Jun 2021
This felt somehow very natural between the two. Almost like they were meant to be with each other as best buddies (also f**k buddies, as convenient)
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.