Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Suashi no Meteorite Chapter 21 Discussion

Feb 29, 2016 4:49 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah, the farewell for the final chapter. I was expecting some sort of twist though D:

Feb 29, 2016 5:37 AM

This was a good ending, and felt happy despite Darumiru leaving. I'm glad her departure was meaningful and she didn't just pop back in after one chapter, even if it was the final one. That would have felt cheap and silly.

A very enjoyable read overall.

Feb 29, 2016 11:35 AM

I appreciate the coherence of the author and i understand that it wouldn't have felt right to just force on the story an unlikely reunion but still, i cannot help feeling sad that in the end they don't get a proper goodbye! Still loved the manga

Mar 1, 2016 2:22 AM

I was also expecting some kind of twist… a sad but satisfying ending. I do wish we'd gotten to see her one last time and I can't believe I waited a year for the finale and didn't get to see her again, but much like the main character's realization and the entire point, some farewells are final, some people come into our life for a purpose and sometimes goodbyes are sudden and final. Ultimately an excellent series I'm glad I finally got to complete.

Mar 1, 2016 4:43 PM

And so it finally end...I mean get translated.
Kind of sad that loli is gone, but it's a good thing he still remember her...
Okay-ish ending.
7/10

Aug 19, 2016 9:58 AM
Have finished it . She is gone lol.But last star fall in last chapter.She will comeback someday,just believe that :D

Feb 23, 2017 11:16 AM

Im glad there is a romance atmosphere between the mc and the archer girl.
Kei being an imouto was unexpected. Im pretty sure it was indicated that she likes the mc. She have brother complex. Lol

Pretty bittersweet ending.

Feb 10, 8:32 AM

Definitely a bittersweet ending. What I'm sad more is that despite all the blushes Darumiru have shown and hints of liking MC, they never really confess to each other or have any romantic relation. So I'm kinda sad.