Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 4 Discussion

Feb 28, 2016 8:15 PM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Turns out the written language used in the Magic World is real in some way because I've found translations of the text that appears in this episode:

It checks out since I can find the words that are repeated like "Linklestone" and "Blue".

Any ideas of where it comes from and what RL language it's based on?

EDIT: Nevermind. Wow I'm dense. The below image made it obvious, but they're just fancy letters using english.

EDIT2: Also seems that some of the words are based on Romaji. Like the book that the "baby" came out of has "SUMAHON" as its title, which means "Smart Book" in Japanese. "Suma" being the way Japanese say the english word "smart", and "Hon" being the Japanese word for book.
Modified by japzone, Feb 28, 2016 8:54 PM

Feb 28, 2016 8:56 PM

hmm, this episode is absurd.
when the title said 'magic lesson', who gonna guess they chasing paperfly.

in the end, there aren't any magic lesson. any student catch it with lucky and 'common sense' knowledge: butterfly like flower :D

Feb 28, 2016 11:11 PM
alyya said:

in the end, there aren't any magic lesson. any student catch it with lucky and 'common sense' knowledge: butterfly like flower :D
the next lesson test looks much harder then this one since they in icy snow island

Feb 28, 2016 11:18 PM

elior1 said:
alyya said:

the next lesson test looks much harder then this one since they in icy snow island

yeah, and it not make sense especially with mirai. why she not allowed learn from basic magic? :D

Feb 28, 2016 11:35 PM
alyya said:
elior1 said:

yeah, and it not make sense especially with mirai. why she not allowed learn from basic magic? :D
you mean this test might be too hard for mirai since she didnt learn basic magic yet?

Feb 28, 2016 11:36 PM

elior1 said:
alyya said:

you mean this test might be too hard for mirai since she didnt learn basic magic yet?

yes, and we are not see some magic from other student too.

Feb 28, 2016 11:45 PM
alyya said:
elior1 said:

since the cold test will be very hard and it will be 2 episodes long it is possible we will see real magic from the students and not only from the world iteself

Feb 29, 2016 12:09 AM

elior1 said:
alyya said:

since the cold test will be very hard and it will be 2 episodes long it is possible we will see real magic from the students and not only from the world iteself
unlikely. see the sinopsis and preview.
they heated their body with some buttock games(?) :D

Feb 29, 2016 12:35 AM
alyya said:
elior1 said:
unlikely. see the sinopsis and preview.
they heated their body with some buttock games(?) :D
if you see the second episode of the cold test title which is episode 6 you will see it possible there will be magic during this test even if they heated their bodys like this

Feb 29, 2016 11:00 PM

nice, i was waiting to see some magic lessons. catching butterflies isn't quite what i expected though. :p

Mar 1, 2016 7:27 PM

They got the fairy from the book.

Mar 10, 2016 7:22 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Ehh, not as good as the previous episodes imo. Felt boring for most of the time and the battle wasn't anything special.

2/5

Mar 12, 2016 9:04 AM

The baby was cute.

Apr 16, 2016 3:10 AM

I love the magic school parts of the show but all the fights have been so boring. At least the fights don't last that long.

Apr 19, 2016 9:26 AM

Well thats a different kind of bad guy.

Still another good episode.

Jun 10, 8:10 AM

tfw the butterflies pretty much just land on the other girls to catch them but our main duo has to enter a labyrinth of books and face a new enemy to get theirs.

This test seems pretty interesting and I'm loolint forward to the side chars getting some development along the way, but the biggest interest right now is set on the baby that appeared from the book.