Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory Episode 9 Discussion

Jan 3, 2010 10:53 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a great episode, Char finally appears, even if it was for a brief moment, Gato makes his move and the war is in.

Feb 5, 2010 6:13 AM

Veethorn said:
What a great episode, Char finally appears, even if it was for a brief moment, Gato makes his move and the war is in.

I noticed Haman Karn, but Char... ? When did he appear?

Aug 7, 2010 1:45 PM

What the hell.
-.-

How do the feddies have like a hundred times more ships then they did in the one year war?
Even Zeon seemed to have more ships then they did near the end of the war.

Really huge animation oversights I think. Really ruined this episode for me...

Oct 9, 2010 11:33 AM

Sabinlerose said:
What the hell.
-.-

How do the feddies have like a hundred times more ships then they did in the one year war?
Even Zeon seemed to have more ships then they did near the end of the war.

Really huge animation oversights I think. Really ruined this episode for me...

They've built more maybe (new ones + already existed ones) ? x)

Feb 20, 2011 2:21 PM

Haman~~~!!

Is that blonde guy really Char? I think his voice is too different, and he's with Zeon.

Solomon = Konpei island? (sigh) I have trouble keeping up with a few things

NUKE! ><

Jun 7, 2011 8:52 PM

I am so happy when the antagonists succeed with their evil plots! Seriously, I like never want to see the good guy save the day, fuck that shit, this episode did it right!
“I can't stand pretty opinions!”

Aug 1, 2011 3:59 PM

I know that Gato is supposed to be a badass mofo, and the Feddies a bunch of incompetent pricks. But it's hard to believe he's that badass, or that they're that incompetent, to the point that such plan worked.

Nice episode, nevertheless.

Mar 12, 2012 12:05 AM

I looked back today, and apparently the blonde hair guy = Gato?

...uh, what? Why?

Jan 12, 2013 1:16 PM

Finally Haman *-* hope she appears more often! Maybe this series will explain how Axis was able to maintain its force as it appeared in Zeta Gundam.

Well, that was a nice episode! This show should focus more on Gato and the Zeon Fleet than... Uraki and Nina...

Jul 19, 2013 1:21 AM

atomusku said:
I know that Gato is supposed to be a badass mofo, and the Feddies a bunch of incompetent pricks. But it's hard to believe he's that badass, or that they're that incompetent, to the point that such plan worked.

Nice episode, nevertheless.

Hard to believe indeed.

Mar 29, 2014 4:31 AM

YESSS Haman appeared

Also, that speech by Gato was in desperate need of SIEG ZEON

Apr 16, 2014 11:46 PM

Sad to say, I was cheering for Gato a bit in the end since his passion is so strong. He's turning out to be more interesting than Uraki.

Jul 7, 2014 1:00 PM

Can't believe Gato actually succedeed 0_o
http://mikenieto.blogspot.com/ - Gaming reviews, articles, anime and figures.

May 27, 2015 1:03 AM

Amazing episode!

Gato finally did it!! After 3 years of humiliation, he finally succeeded! Of course this is just a step towards the Operation Stardust.

Yeah at first when i saw the blond guy on purple suit, i thought it was a new character. Turns out it was Gato himself :O

He looks badass!!! Funny thing he looks like Liquid Snake from Metal Gear Solid Series which Akio Otsuka is known for as Solid Snake :)

Haman showed up!!! This is why Zeon would have been more powerful if Haman and Gato joined forces. That's why i think this show should have taken place after ZZ since it doesn't make sense how Gato has a powerful weapon that can change the course of the world without Haman knowing or doing anything about it.

I kinda didn't like how Kou was acting a bit aggressive towards Nina. I understand your in a huge stress in a life or death situations, but at least show some caring to Nina since she has been helping you build the Gundam much better and improved your skill while your at it.

Good stuff. Last 4 episodes. Can't wait for the next one!!

Jun 26, 2015 8:06 PM

Yeah at first I thought that was Char as well, but it was Gato.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"

Feb 23, 7:19 PM

LOL people mistaking Gato for Char, that reminds me of when I thought that the one dude that was crushing on Roux who shows up in one of the Earth episodes in ZZ Gundam .. I thought was Char for a few minutes because the likeness was absolutely there.. sigh .

So the Nuke got used a little earlier than I thought. Funny how it gets used right on these high ranking Feds that were not taking the Zeon attack seriously this whole anime .

Damn this show getting darker with each episode, Burning died last episode and now a huge fleet of ships gets nuked oh wow.

Mar 7, 6:52 PM

Yeah! Fire that pretty nuke-beam!

I expect action the rest of the series.

I don't follow the threads I post in. Message me if you want my attention.

Apr 5, 1:10 AM

The nuclear strike in the middle of the "non-believers". I hope the casualties will make them open their eyes, those high-ranks were so unbelievable (like if the 1YW entirety was a glorious success and blinded them).

My favourite moment was the one in this secret Zeon fortress (Axis). It gives me a very bad opinion about this Dezlar admiral: he is such a pride loner he is jeopardizing the rebuilt of the Zeon forces remnants by sacrificing his men, ships and a Gundam (!! seriously, Zeon has a nuclear strike Gundam, they should not exhibite it like a toy), when he could have supported the others effort by playing as a team. Strangely enough, he is not a Zabi but he suffers the same problem.
About the Axis base, now that I know how they hide themselves, it is easier to accept they were not discovered (after all space must be hard to thoroughly watch). But... how could they manage to built this thing after the war without being spotted? O_o
Special mention to the purple haired girl, she caught my interest without doing anything. ^^" (might rememberme of some more recent character, maybe Noir's Chloé)

Less than three days until the Operation and I still can't figure an inch of what it is. Pretty nerving, those military secrets.
Modified by Rei366, Apr 5, 1:18 AM

Jun 27, 1:38 PM

A naval review does indeed make for a lovely target for a single nuclear strike. The Federation's arrogance was disgusting, which led to the loss of thousands of lives as well as destruction of valuable equipment. What goes around comes around, I guess.

Jul 26, 2:37 PM

Another great episode, let's see what happens next!