Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 28, 2016 8:30 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Kewinn24 said:
LimitlessHobbies said:
DID NOBODY ELSE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IT WAS THAT WEIRD PURPLE GUY ON THE OPPOSITE TEAM WITH THE MAGNETIC POWERS OR WHATEVER WHO INTERFERED AND DID THIS TO GOKU???
BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED.
I've been having bad feelings about him from the start. From the beginning it was clear Goku would have creamed this "good guy freeza" and, both to help Frost and make their team win, I'm sure he interfered and screwed with Goku's head. He won't interfere with Piccolo's battle to avoid looking obvious, I'm sure...

Frost is too good of a guy to cheat. Goku isn't good enough to lose the fight on purpose. At the end, Frost looked almost upset. I'm sure he doesn't feel like this was a victory and he wouldn't have cheated to win.

Totally blaming Mr. Purple Magnetic Dude

Wow you may be right. Good theory.

You mean Hit the purple guy that looks like Cell?

Now that you mention it there was a brief scene of him in this episode I believe where he briefly looks at the battle and then looks away and just closes his eyes. I don't want to think too much about it and just say Frost's final punch to Goku's hand made Goku pass out but Hit is giving away a bad vibe.

Moving on to the episode, Botamo gave Goku a bit of trouble. He's probably on the level of Majin Buu. Now Frost is where it gets good. Up to Frost's 2nd form, both Base Goku and Frost were on par with one another with Frost being a bit stronger than base Goku. However once Goku goes regular SSJ 1, he completely outclasses Frost who couldn't land a single hit on Goku. I'm guessing Frost is nowhere near Golden Frieza.

That green announcer looks so much like Kid Buu.

Feb 28, 2016 9:16 PM

Nov 2013
LovelyHikari said:
Kewinn24 said:

Wow you may be right. Good theory.

You mean Hit the purple guy that looks like Cell?

Now that you mention it there was a brief scene of him in this episode I believe where he briefly looks at the battle and then looks away and just closes his eyes. I don't want to think too much about it and just say Frost's final punch to Goku's hand made Goku pass out but Hit is giving away a bad vibe.

Moving on to the episode, Botamo gave Goku a bit of trouble. He's probably on the level of Majin Buu. Now Frost is where it gets good. Up to Frost's 2nd form, both Base Goku and Frost were on par with one another with Frost being a bit stronger than base Goku. However once Goku goes regular SSJ 1, he completely outclasses Frost who couldn't land a single hit on Goku. I'm guessing Frost is nowhere near Golden Frieza.

That green announcer looks so much like Kid Buu.

Nah, there's no one evil in this tournament, Hit is just supposed to be the strongest of universe 6 and who will probably fight with Vegeta.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Feb 28, 2016 9:42 PM

Jun 2013
So while it was a cheap way to get goku out of the tournament i am kinda glad he is out.
I dont want to see 2 god form guys doing the exact same things (goku and vegeta)
Goku had enough moments to shine in super so far. Let vegeta have his moment to shine in this tournament!
Feb 28, 2016 10:55 PM

Jan 2010
Kite0207 said:
I guess goku had to lose since everyone from universe 6 seems to be a pushover, and this whole arc is more of a comedy/light fights. I wonder if we will get to see monaka fight at all.

The transformations are strange, first it isn't clear if SSJ-God (red hair) is weaker or not than SSJ1 (yellow hair) after he went throught the god transformation for the first time (while fighting Beerus), then we get introduced to SSJ-Blue-Hair thingy. But he can still become a regular (albeit enhanced base form for retaining god powers) SSJ.

The anime could just throw some explanation out of nowhere just like when goku first transforms into SSJ3 in Z, as how it scales, maybe normal form < ssj < ssj2 < ssj3 < blue hair? What about gohan not transforming into mystic gohan even thought he'd undergo that transformation "the same way as when he became super sayan".

Still enjoyable but so many plotholes and the animation is awful.

Yep, same doubts here
Feb 28, 2016 11:26 PM

Sep 2009
Immediately came on here to see what the reactions were for this episode, kind of what I expected. I thought maybe Goku had thrown the fight after the whole line about doing this for the children as it just seemed a bit off. But then seeing the images above about that hole on Frost's arm is another possibility. Maybe we will find out next week. Excited to see Piccolo get a proper fight for the first time in a long time!
Feb 29, 2016 12:19 AM

Jan 2015
I kind of enjoyed this episode. The animation was Toei style (which means it sucked) but the fights were still fun to watch. Personally, I'm glad that Goku lost, because I'm tired of this "the main character does everything" cliche, I wanna see Vegeta be the hero this time. Plus, in the next episode, my man Piccolo is gonna get some action.
Zura_OrokamonoFeb 29, 2016 12:24 AM
Feb 29, 2016 12:32 AM

Jan 2016
Kite0207 said:
The transformations are strange, first it isn't clear if SSJ-God (red hair) is weaker or not than SSJ1 (yellow hair) after he went throught the god transformation for the first time (while fighting Beerus), then we get introduced to SSJ-Blue-Hair thingy. But he can still become a regular (albeit enhanced base form for retaining god powers) SSJ.

The anime could just throw some explanation out of nowhere just like when goku first transforms into SSJ3 in Z, as how it scales, maybe normal form < ssj < ssj2 < ssj3 < blue hair? What about gohan not transforming into mystic gohan even thought he'd undergo that transformation "the same way as when he became super sayan".

Still enjoyable but so many plotholes and the animation is awful.
I think it depends on whether he is using God ki or not. If he uses God ki, he becomes saiyan beyond god in his base form. So I think the level is like this:
Base Form<SSJ 1<SSJ 2<SSJ 3<Saiyan Beyond God (Base form with God ki)<SSJ Blue (Maybe SSJ with God ki or maybe a new transformation using God ki)
Feb 29, 2016 1:21 AM

Aug 2009
A few new things showed up in the opening this week, including the 30th anime anniversary of Dragon Ball title and the new enemies! The little montage of them is so amazingly well animated that it kind of depresses me (re; all of us). It also hints at the importance of our Cooler-like character with his rather menacing disposition and that he’s last in the order. Can’t wait to see the new Saiyan battle. I bet he’s going to get matched up against Vegeta!

I think the Super Saiyan transformation this episode, although hilariously rushed, proves again that the classic looks way better than the new god modes. The aura looks almost hand-drawn and fits the style so well, compared to that over the top CGI. The animators probably realize this as well. People want to see the classics working, and a new batch of baddies to re-power against is the best way to do it. Nobody knows each other’s strengths yet. But that doesn’t mean they’re just going to power up for 20 episodes either. Goku knows what Frieza’s final form looks like, and doesn’t want to have to wait through all of the BS.

Feb 29, 2016 1:26 AM
Jul 2018
First match was a joke like I figured it would be, which is a shame. What do you expect from a winnie the pooh looking character though <_<.

This was an interesting turn, I wonder if someone cheated or if Goku's heart issue is coming back. I wonder if he will somehow get to fight again. Either way Goku being out already is interesting for sure.
Feb 29, 2016 1:27 AM

Jul 2013
Kalley said:

I watched the part where Goku faints several times, I can't help but notice the pinhole black dot on his wrist, and Frost appears to hit Goku with that pinhole right before he faints. Maybe a poison/sedative, or ki absorbing, attack. I'm predicting that Frost lost control of his actions by going into the final form, thus making him resort to measures that he wouldn't have otherwise went to to win.

Yeah I speak about that, Frost clearly hit Goku with something.
Jaco noticed, Frost smiled.
Kontas said:
Anybody here thinks that Goku specially lose to Frost to help him gain Champa support? (he talks about that 1min before "victory")

Impossible, Goku was clearly affected by something:
Feb 29, 2016 3:02 AM

Apr 2014
This episode was... pathetic.
Feb 29, 2016 3:10 AM

Feb 2015
This show is finally getting watchable.
Feb 29, 2016 3:40 AM

Jan 2012
Well I guess something musta hadta occur to take Goku out so the rest could fight. Piccolo looked pretty badass in the preview! :D
Feb 29, 2016 6:02 AM

Aug 2011
Dragonage2ftw said:
hayka said:
That's not the Goku we grew up with. Just who the hell is that skinny guy?
Goku looks like the bad guy in that fight against Frost. Just what the heck is happening? And Japan approves this shit? The only thing this really have is the high color. Watching this doesn't make me feel like wanting to watch DB, DBZ or even GT back. It just makes me feel like putting the DBZ franchise/ saga to a permanent rest.

I bet if I watch DB, DBZ or GT i'll forget about this disaster and feel much better.
How does Goku look like the bad guy when he fought Frost, exactly?

If that wasn't so, then why were his supporters cheering for Frost that time when Goku was beating him? Those Frost flashbacks and the reasons for him fighting. Trying to appeal to the views emotionally there.
Feb 29, 2016 6:08 AM
May 2013
This show rly feels like a comedy spin off rather than a true sequel to dbz. The whole tone is completely different and some of the characters behave in ways they never would in DBZ, especially vegeta.
Feb 29, 2016 6:08 AM

Dec 2014
Come on it was so obvious that goku faked it so that frost can win. Did anyone else did not see it....
Feb 29, 2016 6:16 AM

Jan 2016
sgs2008 said:
The whole tone is completely different and some of the characters behave in ways they never would in DBZ, especially vegeta.
In Vegeta's case, it is character development (I think). I agree that it is nowhere near as intense as DBZ, probably bit like DB.
Feb 29, 2016 7:02 AM
Nov 2015
ibraheem234 said:
Come on it was so obvious that goku faked it so that frost can win. Did anyone else did not see it....

Did you not see Frosts little purple flash on his last hit together with the dot on the back of his hand?
Did you not see Jacos shocked reaction or Frosts grin afterwards?
Did you not see how Goku's vision got totally blurry/trippy ?

He obviously got drugged ^^

msa9898 said:

Im gonna respond to this best troll with the best explanation that i read so far:

Goku got tired of the Animation :D
Feb 29, 2016 7:04 AM

Oct 2014
The first thought that came to my mind when Goku got all dizzy was that maybe his heart condition is resurfacing.
Feb 29, 2016 8:14 AM

Jun 2013
well that was an easy win against the bear and that Frost dude cheated right?!
Feb 29, 2016 8:17 AM

Aug 2008
yes we get it the animation sucks, people say it every episode discussion. How bout we talk about the actual story?

I really enjoyed this episode on several notes. I'm glad we didn't have to sit through all the transformations and it's good to know that they're most likely aware of that at this point when putting the episodes together.

I definitely believe Goku was stung with something or had some sort of energy spike shot directly through his nervous system or something to knock him unconscious.
The fact that this is a parallel universe many of these similar characters can now be introduced with powers we haven't seen before so it's not too far fetched.

More importantly, I'm quite glad Goku got knocked out, as much as I love him as a character, it's going to be nice to finally see other characters have a chance to shine again.
Like Piccolo, for real not counting the what? 10 seconds of fighting here and there during all the Buu stuff?
When was the last time we REALLY saw him fight and go crazy? During the Cell era, so I'm extremely pumped to see what he has up his sleeve.

I'm sure this slow burn tournament start is only the beginning of a much more sinister plot to come.
From the sounds of what we know about universe 6, it sounds awfully war torn. Earth destroyed itself through wars in their universe. Frost is dedicated to bringing peace throughout the galaxies. Assuming he's as powerful as frieza was compared to the rest of the universe (you know, before he got rekt on Namek), the fact that he's utilizing a transformation form when fighting to bring peace, makes it seem to me like their universe is much more chaotic.

So this is just my theory, but I wouldn't be surprised if while they win some of the fights, but overall they lose the tournament and also get the earth swapped into universe 6.
That would bring about a lot of different things they could explore you know... like, Saiyans still existing in universe 6. Thats a plot line they could do something with, but who knows.

Either way, can't wait for next episode. I'm enjoying the new content quite a bit :)
Feb 29, 2016 8:44 AM

Apr 2015
Really nice episode.

Seemed like Goku got drugged by the frieza lad.
Feb 29, 2016 8:45 AM

Dec 2014
Gidar said:
ibraheem234 said:

Did you not see Frosts little purple flash on his last hit together with the dot on the back of his hand?
Did you not see Jacos shocked reaction or Frosts grin afterwards?
Did you not see how Goku's vision got totally blurry/trippy ?

He obviously got drugged ^^

msa9898 said:

Im gonna respond to this best troll with the best explanation that i read so far:

Goku got tired of the Animation :D

I think I'll be positive and think he was faking it though. Let's how it unravels though
Feb 29, 2016 8:47 AM

Jul 2013
He can't fake blurry vision:
Feb 29, 2016 8:47 AM

Dec 2014
The fight with the yellow blob guy was meh but the one with Frost was pretty good.

Goku is clearly overpowering him but she somehow got dizzy and fainted. That stings does seem pretty suspicious.

I guess they had to do something like this else Goku would just solo the entire Universe 6 xD

Piccolo's fight next week looks really cool.
Feb 29, 2016 1:29 PM

Jan 2016
I love comments.
another fun episode with interesting development.
I feel Frost could 'golden frieza' too but since he doesn't use final from because he killed someone, I don't think we will see any time soon.
bear got cocky so he lost, goku got cocky (for the hundredth time) so he lost.
I wanna know the reason toward gokus loss of consciousness, I'm thinking secret technique but their are multiple possibilities.
remember when piccolo fused with nail in DBZ and fought Frieza? Well next episode rematch #HYPE

Feb 29, 2016 5:19 PM

Jan 2015
Cool fights! Yep, I think shiny Freeza did something to screw with Goku.
Great to see that Piccolo is going to fight next episode!
Feb 29, 2016 6:20 PM

Apr 2014
So, Goku in SSJ is stronger than Frost's final form...
Well, lose due to dizzy...
Can it be the work of Univers 6 Cooler? or Just the food get to him lol.
Looks like Piccolo is next.
Univers 7 people are stronger because they fight A LOT of strong evil shit so no question there.
Feb 29, 2016 6:26 PM

Sep 2011
I thought that it was interesting that Cabe evidently has no knowledge of any SSJ transformations. It makes me wonder how strong his base-form must be or if he is even strong at all. It would be disappointing if him and the Saiyans of his universe were Saiyan-saga tier.
Feb 29, 2016 7:47 PM

Dec 2014
The hype for Piccolo is real. I'm getting Dragon Ball World Tournament vibes from the preview.
Feb 29, 2016 10:17 PM

Feb 2012
The ending to the fight was lame as fuck. I am very hyped for Piccolo in the next fight tho.
SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!
Mar 1, 2016 4:52 AM

Feb 2015
LOL, what a joke of an episode. They completely blew their one chance of turning this train wreck of a series around with a tournament of all things. They only had one job, and failed at it. Goku losing in a 10-minute fight against an opponent unable to even handle his Super Saiyan 1 form? If there ever was a reason to drop this series for good, this would've been it, but now I want to see how much worse it'll get.
First fight against the bear was terrible as well. Zero technique, no strategy. Just random punches, one nameless energy blast and the lamest finisher ever.
Mar 1, 2016 6:07 AM

Apr 2014
hayka said:
Dragonage2ftw said:
How does Goku look like the bad guy when he fought Frost, exactly?

If that wasn't so, then why were his supporters cheering for Frost that time when Goku was beating him? Those Frost flashbacks and the reasons for him fighting. Trying to appeal to the views emotionally there.

If Goku's team loses, Earth will be ruined.

Mar 1, 2016 6:08 AM

Apr 2014
Milennin said:
LOL, what a joke of an episode. They completely blew their one chance of turning this train wreck of a series around with a tournament of all things. They only had one job, and failed at it. Goku losing in a 10-minute fight against an opponent unable to even handle his Super Saiyan 1 form? If there ever was a reason to drop this series for good, this would've been it, but now I want to see how much worse it'll get.
First fight against the bear was terrible as well. Zero technique, no strategy. Just random punches, one nameless energy blast and the lamest finisher ever.

You do realize that Frost drugged him, right?

Mar 1, 2016 7:26 AM

Feb 2015
Dragonage2ftw said:

It doesn't matter whether or not he did. The fight was bad regardless.
Goku says he thinks this Frieza guy is a nice guy and doesn't want to beat him up too much. Then, why doesn't he just finish the fight? Instead he prolongs it unnecessarily, going against what he just said. It also sounds arrogant and disrespectful to say that to someone's face when they're giving it all they have; not something Goku would do.
Goku is forgetting he's fighting for the fate of planet Earth, and he's taking this tournament as a joke. But I guess it doesn't matter at all to him if his homeplanet gets moved to another dimension. It's not like it could have a big impact on things (that was sarcasm BTW).
Finally, there's a distinct lack of interesting visuals and action, and for an anime in which fighting is the main meat of the series, this is unforgivable. I don't really care about Goku winning or not. What matters is that we're getting something cool and interesting to watch, and so far we haven't gotten anything of that yet. It's not fun watching him beat up a weakling who can't stand up against him using SSJ1. It's not fun seeing him succumb to poison (or whatever people say it is) all of a sudden and then instantly losing the match either. It's also not fun watching bad animation and battles that are fought without any kind of technique or strategy being used. DBZ's battles have never been very complex, but at least it did have its moments where characters used something cool or interesting to change things up once in a while. DBS has nothing but the most generic punches and kicks, the same nameless energy blasts over again, and attacking right in the opponent's face as if that's all they know.

And if all they wanted is to give the other fighters a chance in the spotlight, they could've easily done so by setting up the tournament differently. Like, I don't know, maybe letting Piccolo start off?
Mar 1, 2016 9:51 AM

Jun 2013
Milennin said:
Dragonage2ftw said:

It doesn't matter whether or not he did. The fight was bad regardless.
Goku says he thinks this Frieza guy is a nice guy and doesn't want to beat him up too much. Then, why doesn't he just finish the fight? Instead he prolongs it unnecessarily, going against what he just said. It also sounds arrogant and disrespectful to say that to someone's face when they're giving it all they have; not something Goku would do.
Goku is forgetting he's fighting for the fate of planet Earth, and he's taking this tournament as a joke. But I guess it doesn't matter at all to him if his homeplanet gets moved to another dimension. It's not like it could have a big impact on things (that was sarcasm BTW).
Finally, there's a distinct lack of interesting visuals and action, and for an anime in which fighting is the main meat of the series, this is unforgivable. I don't really care about Goku winning or not. What matters is that we're getting something cool and interesting to watch, and so far we haven't gotten anything of that yet. It's not fun watching him beat up a weakling who can't stand up against him using SSJ1. It's not fun seeing him succumb to poison (or whatever people say it is) all of a sudden and then instantly losing the match either. It's also not fun watching bad animation and battles that are fought without any kind of technique or strategy being used. DBZ's battles have never been very complex, but at least it did have its moments where characters used something cool or interesting to change things up once in a while. DBS has nothing but the most generic punches and kicks, the same nameless energy blasts over again, and attacking right in the opponent's face as if that's all they know.

And if all they wanted is to give the other fighters a chance in the spotlight, they could've easily done so by setting up the tournament differently. Like, I don't know, maybe letting Piccolo start off?

And yet this episode is still better than the whole fairy tail tournament arc! Say whaaaaat?

I dont really get all the hate for this episode... we dont even know what happened to son goku yet, so maybe wait for the bullshit explanation why he is out before we start whining?

And am I the only one that watched the resurrection of F arc? Because what we are getting now is just way better than what we got there.
Mar 1, 2016 10:11 AM

Feb 2015
confused_Imakuni said:
And yet this episode is still better than the whole fairy tail tournament arc! Say whaaaaat?

Feel free to elaborate on that, or I'm just going to assume you're trolling me, because Fairy Tail's tournament arc is infinitely better than DBS's if this episode is setting the tone for the rest of the arc. Honestly, I don't even see the point in comparing the two, since Fairy Tail is superior to DBS in every single aspect I can think of.

confused_Imakuni said:
I dont really get all the hate for this episode... we dont even know what happened to son goku yet, so maybe wait for the bullshit explanation why he is out before we start whining?

And am I the only one that watched the resurrection of F arc? Because what we are getting now is just way better than what we got there.

If you actually read the post you just quoted, that wasn't the only thing I had a problem with.

Resurrection of F arc was just as much of a joke as this tournament arc. The quality is consistently way below what we should be able to expect from an episode of what was once the king of anime in the western world.
Mar 1, 2016 10:15 AM

Jun 2015
LimitlessHobbies said:
DID NOBODY ELSE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IT WAS THAT WEIRD PURPLE GUY ON THE OPPOSITE TEAM WITH THE MAGNETIC POWERS OR WHATEVER WHO INTERFERED AND DID THIS TO GOKU???
BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED.
I've been having bad feelings about him from the start. From the beginning it was clear Goku would have creamed this "good guy freeza" and, both to help Frost and make their team win, I'm sure he interfered and screwed with Goku's head. He won't interfere with Piccolo's battle to avoid looking obvious, I'm sure...

Frost is too good of a guy to cheat. Goku isn't good enough to lose the fight on purpose. At the end, Frost looked almost upset. I'm sure he doesn't feel like this was a victory and he wouldn't have cheated to win.

Totally blaming Mr. Purple Magnetic Dude

Good theory, it might be possible.
Mar 1, 2016 10:15 AM

Dec 2008
The animation quality was awful and Goku felt really powered down. :/
Mar 1, 2016 10:16 AM

Jun 2015
Pretty good ep. enjoyed aside from the bad animation. Looking forward to the next ep.
Mar 1, 2016 3:09 PM

Oct 2008
What the hell happen to Goku!? that was random!!!
4/5.

Mar 1, 2016 8:09 PM

Jul 2015
That was just flat out bad. Ive defended this for a while be seriously wtf.
Mar 1, 2016 8:53 PM

Oct 2011
Frost did something. So he isn't a nice guy after all
Mar 2, 2016 8:31 AM

Jul 2013
It isn't cheat, if it is a natural power.
Mar 2, 2016 10:44 AM

Jan 2015
Cloudyanime said:
A few new things showed up in the opening this week, including the 30th anime anniversary of Dragon Ball title and the new enemies! The little montage of them is so amazingly well animated that it kind of depresses me (re; all of us). It also hints at the importance of our Cooler-like character with his rather menacing disposition and that he’s last in the order. Can’t wait to see the new Saiyan battle. I bet he’s going to get matched up against Vegeta!

That was here last week as well. And I agree, it looks pretty cool!
Mar 3, 2016 7:43 AM
Mar 2016
To me Goku threw the fight because after the punch that hit his hand Goku winks at Frost check frame by frame
Mar 3, 2016 8:10 AM
Sep 2015
Dragon Ball Super? LOL!
Mar 3, 2016 1:16 PM

Apr 2013
I don't know how I should feel about this fight. On the one hand Universe 6 looks super weak and that other Frieza shouldn't have won. On the other hand I'm glad that Piccolo gets to fight next episode instead of Goku :P
Mar 3, 2016 1:51 PM
Oct 2012
Most of the comments talk about Goku vs Frost.

So am I the only one utterly embarrassed by how they handled Goku vs Botamo, regardless of the animation?
That was genuinely the worst DB fight i've ever witnessed in my life, even if it was animated by the greatest geniuses in animation, i'd still call it a piece of shit.

3 minutes long fight, less if you don't count the minute Botamo was being dragged out, unlike Frost who was a joke from start, Botamo was a hyped character that couldnt be damaged by Goku attacks....and gets thrown out of ring in less than 2 minutes...that's it?
There was no suspense, no atmosphere, no pacing, no reward, nothing but making a character look bad.

They had a great idea and rushed it to take a dump and we got this garbage instead, unbelievable.
Mar 3, 2016 2:04 PM
Feb 2014
this is so obvious. That frieza looked so sketchy since the beginning. I have a feeling he did something to Goku during the handshake they had. Maybe a poison or something? But oh well, I guess they had to find a way to get Goku out otherwise he could 1v5 the entire team.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

95 by Daninokuni »»
Yesterday, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 131 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

285 by AnimeGuardAngle1 »»
Apr 14, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2015

58 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 11, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

72 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 11, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2015

72 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 9, 10:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.