Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2016 5:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So much talk about food this episode lol...

Glad to see the series being taken seriously for this episode with the ice belva though. I guess this episode goes to show that pushing experiments too far has disastrous consequences..

This definitely felt more like a personal battle for the Chief Veronica.
Stark700Feb 27, 2016 6:02 AM
Feb 27, 2016 6:09 AM

Jan 2012
Mostly boring, but Yukari and snake dude were great together, they need their own spinoff. So did that Ash guy die or go back underground or ???
Feb 27, 2016 6:43 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I didn't find this episode boring at all considering that I really liked seeing Yukari get so much screen time/interact with her partner

Other than that it was nice to get sone insight on the captain and her past and I can only imagine how hard it must be to accept that the person that raised and took care of you was really a monster

I'm glad that the beast survived and was freed because I felt pretty bad for the thing after finding out what those two guys did to it....Justice was served and that ending scene was very sweet :)

Good episode overall just like last week imo (Muh OTP is getting stronger :D)
Feb 27, 2016 7:53 AM

Aug 2011
This was one weird ass episode. It wasn't boring but just simply weird to me. I'm have a hard time knowing who's the main protagonist. The one who has the most screen time maybe?
Feb 27, 2016 8:12 AM

May 2014
I just dont know what to think about this anime
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Feb 27, 2016 8:42 AM

Aug 2008
Holly crap, that was awful. Almost nothing made any sense and lines were so bad and cringeworthy I wouldn't be surprised to hear it was a joke translation. It seems like a longer arc shattered, mixed and with most parts removed stuffed into one horrible episode. This season has plenty of shitty series like Musaigen or Itsuwari but it was probably the worst piece of writing I've seen so far. No anime industry, it wasn't a challenge, put that pen down!
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 27, 2016 10:28 AM

Apr 2008
I honestly did not believe that Luck & Logic could get any worse, until I watched this episode. Did someone misplaced proper translation or do the dialogue actually not make any sense in Japanese too?
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Feb 27, 2016 10:50 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
What was the point of this episode really. I got bored real quick. I hope it's just the translations because those dialogue made me cringe harder than Sushi Police.

2/5
Feb 27, 2016 10:59 AM

Sep 2015
This episode feels like the last episode lol. Then pace a bit fast, it should have spread out 2 episodes.

Well anyway, Yukari and Quatz starting to step up becoming the main team. The trance form unexpectedly useful and their relationship is very cool now that you look at it.

Eventhou the poor foreigner is the victim, Veronica still want to kill it because it is the source of hatred which took Veronica's important sempai away.

Experiment to control overtrance was conducted for humanity, thats so awkward to consider lab chief and the sempai to be bad people.

Yukari and Quatz totally my favourite combi now.
Feb 27, 2016 12:00 PM
Jul 2018
The pace was bit fast in this episode.

Yukari and Quetzie are getting alone very well!
Feb 27, 2016 1:35 PM

Apr 2010
Yukari and the snake make a good comedy duo with their Marimo.

Seems Veronica was in for revenge and was deceived in doing so, but things turned out alright in the end.
Feb 27, 2016 3:03 PM

Jul 2014
Worst episode yet, the series was already bad yet they found a way to make it worse
Feb 27, 2016 3:21 PM

Apr 2015
I still love the premise of this anime, but NOW it's getting butchered due to the pacing. This episode felt like reading one page of a novel, skipping a chapter, reading a page, skipping a chapter, etc. (I know it's original, but that's what it felt like)
Feb 27, 2016 4:00 PM

Jul 2015
Uh, okay. Did I miss a link to the previous episode, or was this like, a completely new thingy?

Wtf is an Ice Belva anyway/5

Feb 28, 2016 12:38 AM

Aug 2015
This could have been the third or fourth episode and it would have made just as much sense. Some kind of set up (beyond like, two lines) for her relationship with Ash and the Belva would have been nice. Yukarin and Quetzie were cute at least.

Still nothing going on with Lucifer.
Feb 28, 2016 1:25 AM

Mar 2015
I'm impressed, I could easily follow each deity this series referenced. Belva is something I've never heard of before, and I strongly suspect it's a reference to something else. Yet, kudos for making him a part of Veronica's backstory.

Enjoyable still. :)
Feb 28, 2016 2:57 AM
Feb 2016
Hey could anybody tell me if there is sex or nudity in this show? Excessive blood and all that so far?
Feb 28, 2016 5:48 AM
Oct 2015
Charmarot68 said:
Hey could anybody tell me if there is sex or nudity in this show? Excessive blood and all that so far?

It is a fine show for kids and teens.

I have no idea why some people continue to watch the show and complain about it here weekly.

It is nice and comfortable, kinda like watching Digimon Adventures. Plot usually gets resolved nice and fine at the end of the day (kinda cliche, but if you want sth where people die left and right, go watch some edgy anime instead.)
Feb 28, 2016 6:13 PM

Apr 2012
I thought this ep was enjoyable, I loved the fight and Yukari and Quetzie get more screentime, yay! I just love those two.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Feb 29, 2016 8:01 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Yukari and Quetzie saved the episode for me, didn't really care for the Veronica story.
Feb 29, 2016 9:58 AM

Dec 2014
the episode centered around the veronica I did not expect that seing.. a good watch
Mar 1, 2016 8:04 PM

Jun 2013
While this was an entertaining episode, I literally had no idea what the fuck was going on.
Mar 3, 2016 2:17 PM

Jul 2013
Lol, I don't know why so many people had such a hard time understanding this episode. It was pretty clear to me what was going on.

It makes me feel kind of smart, haha. Or maybe we just saw different translations, but it was pretty self-explanatory...
Mar 4, 2016 12:56 PM

Jul 2009
... What the heck is this plot? OK, so Ash, Veronica's instructor, was involved in some shady business trying to control Over Trance and made the belva go crazy. What I don't understand is ... what does that have to do with the Logic Cards they found? Why does he have to be outside? Did returning the card make the belva calm down? O_o Not to mention ... the animation was so bad and even the fight wasn't that interesting unfortunately :( Plus those "dead" people in the pods ... what the heck are those? How do we even know they're dead people?! Plus that scene at the end with everyone sharing what they did wrong ... *sigh* Dunno where this series is going at all, really >_<
Mar 4, 2016 7:27 PM

Jul 2013
EvianBubble said:
... What the heck is this plot? OK, so Ash, Veronica's instructor, was involved in some shady business trying to control Over Trance and made the belva go crazy. What I don't understand is ... what does that have to do with the Logic Cards they found? Why does he have to be outside? Did returning the card make the belva calm down? O_o Not to mention ... the animation was so bad and even the fight wasn't that interesting unfortunately :( Plus those "dead" people in the pods ... what the heck are those? How do we even know they're dead people?! Plus that scene at the end with everyone sharing what they did wrong ... *sigh* Dunno where this series is going at all, really >_<

What I got from it is that they released the Belva once Ash was transferred to the facility so the Belva would kill Ash (and later Veronica) in order to destroy the evidence of the experiments. Why he was outside...I have no idea. Maybe they just left him out there once they heard the Belva was loose out of fear.

When you Over Trance, you lose your Logic Card somehow (they really need to explain this bit because I don't know why) and you lose your personality.

Athena found Yoshichika's at the beginning of the show, we still don't know why his personality was not destroyed. By giving the Logic Card back to the Belva, it was able to regain its personality. If they had given Ash his card, his personality would have returned as well.

And those were dead Foreigners. Not people. My guess is those were the result of other unknown experiments that were performed off screen. The people at Alca are supposed to try and contain Foreigners without killing, and it is looked down upon to kill them as was seen in the Episode with Aphrodite and her chick (cannot think of her name right now: glasses chick).

And they were basically saying what they did wrong in order to show support to Veronica who was contemplating quitting after she stepped out of bounds in her role. It was their way of showing how since she did not give up on them when they did wrong they would not give up on her.

I think I answered all of the questions I could. If you don't understand anything else, I can probably help.
Mar 6, 2016 11:52 PM
Mar 2012
Bit messy on plots. We've seen Ash before, but things suddenly happen, resign, everyone going to the tower, shady lab experiments, perpetrator & Ash reveals, victim who, logic card seems to heal belva, it returns to its otherworld somehow.
Square coffee cup...just terrible almost trigger worthy.
Yukari x quetzie running for best comedy ship. That shiritori...wanna eat everything. A few nice framing & art, lots of explosions.
Mar 10, 2016 11:39 PM

Dec 2012
I don't know if i was just bored, or I was sleepy but damn. I fell asleep 4 times in this episode.
Mar 15, 2016 1:31 PM

Nov 2015
Glad to see more Yukari, and this episode kinda felt like an epilogue idk

Mar 26, 2016 4:03 PM

Dec 2015
Nice to see more interactions between Yukari and Quetzie, but this episode was pretty boring, no idea what was going on.

Sep 18, 2016 2:15 PM

May 2012
A good episode actually, quite liked it!
Jul 18, 2017 6:45 AM

Mar 2016
I like how everyone's feelings about this episode are so mixed (based on the poll).

I liked it. Like just base-level liked it. This is a really easy anime to watch but it's not very engaging.

I like this episode because we finally got to see whats-her-face in action with the snake dude (Quetzy??).

I'm just mad at the end Veronica made them all do chores after they humbled themselves for her. Like, bitch what the fuck? You gone do em like that? Never liked her a lot anyway but at least she's tolerable and not reigning as "Supreme-Lord-Bitch" like some dominatrix anime women do.

Glad this anime is almost over. Does not need a second season I can tell you that lmao
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2017 10:28 PM

Jul 2017
This was the highlight of the episode : Cos literally me on a daily basis (//▽//)

Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε ❤/(˃ᆺ˂)\❤

More topics from this board

Poll: » Luck & Logic Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

65 by LillClann3443 »»
Apr 12, 2022 9:36 PM

Poll: » Luck & Logic Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2016

56 by HikaruToshiro »»
Jun 27, 2020 5:07 AM

» So season 2 is different....

audac1ous - Jan 31, 2017

3 by GrayZStars »»
Jan 15, 2020 3:25 PM

» Is it Worth to watch ?

SilverFever - Mar 26, 2018

0 by SilverFever »»
Mar 26, 2018 6:02 AM

» Is the Funimation Bluray release uncensored?

bestgirlhouki - Oct 25, 2017

0 by bestgirlhouki »»
Oct 25, 2017 8:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.