Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2016 1:22 AM

Jan 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
How can you be able to study and be a top if your classroom is like that?
Feb 27, 2016 3:02 AM

May 2012
This was a decent selection to end February. The anal scene and the public "lavatories" were nice.

I didn't really dig the turning the girl's vagina inside out thing (had to read the manga to make sure that wasn't a pink condom -- somewhat regretting the confirmation that that was indeed her genitalia). I was expecting semi vanilla fucking but wow that caught me off guard.
Feb 27, 2016 5:14 AM
Feb 2015
i don't remember that glasses girl was in manga
Feb 27, 2016 5:35 AM
Feb 2015
thenwhowasphone said:
This was a decent selection to end February. The anal scene and the public "lavatories" were nice.

I didn't really dig the turning the girl's vagina inside out thing (had to read the manga to make sure that wasn't a pink condom -- somewhat regretting the confirmation that that was indeed her genitalia). I was expecting semi vanilla fucking but wow that caught me off guard.

i know this may happening for few women in really live but that was kind painful to watch XO
Feb 27, 2016 7:00 AM

Feb 2013
Looks like they added quite a bit of extra content. Sadly we didn't get to the more hardcore stuff like the triple dildo insertion scene that would have happened right after the bit before the episode ended. Not a surprise they still focused on the netori scene.

I feel like they made the male more masculine too, he was definitely more of your generic beta male characters in the manga.

Next episode will be out 3/25.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Feb 27, 2016 8:05 AM
Sep 2015
if there is next episode i hope there will be some koukai benjou stuff
Feb 27, 2016 9:04 AM

May 2009
What a lovely hentai, gonna read the manga.
Feb 27, 2016 8:01 PM

May 2012
croixgolden said:
i don't remember that glasses girl was in manga

Likewise. She wasn't in the first 50 pages. Maybe in the sequels. Regardless, she was a good addition.
Feb 27, 2016 8:53 PM

May 2012
Hentai said:

And it looks like the megane girl is getting some more action. Excited for this one!

The triple dildo scene in the manga is in the next as well. 2nd is most likely the last episode.
thenwhowasphoneFeb 27, 2016 9:06 PM
Feb 27, 2016 9:17 PM
Feb 2015
Hentai said:
Looks like they added quite a bit of extra content. Sadly we didn't get to the more hardcore stuff like the triple dildo insertion scene that would have happened right after the bit before the episode ended. Not a surprise they still focused on the netori scene.

I feel like they made the male more masculine too, he was definitely more of your generic beta male characters in the manga.

there aren't much netori hentai i'm happy they focused at it :P
Feb 28, 2016 11:07 AM

Feb 2012
Easily one of the best hentais in the past few years.
Mar 2, 2016 3:54 AM

Jul 2008
Good way to end February, a few of the series this year have been really good so far.
Mar 3, 2016 4:24 AM

Oct 2013
I'll be studying dead hard just to get to the top rank in that school, damn
Mar 3, 2016 5:14 AM
Oct 2013
First time to see the vagina inside out thing. Apparently possible in real life?? XD

Made good use of the body flab and pretty animated. Most of the h scenes were looking too wild and outlandish it was somewhat funny, and that is on top of the ridiculous scenario, which was hard to take seriously.

Well senpai was pretty slutty but didn't take no shit from that arrogant guy and owned his ass Like a boss! Cool and mysterious beauty type!

Interesting dynamic with the rivalries between the girls and also guys. Usually they would all just be submissive slaves.

Unsure what to expect from future developments.
Mar 3, 2016 7:05 PM

Apr 2012
subarashii!!

If only we get one like this every month...

ToshiroChan said:
I'll be studying dead hard just to get to the top rank in that school, damn
Though to be fair you get public toilet if you don't drop out anyways..

User-san said:
First time to see the vagina inside out thing. Apparently possible in real life?? XD
Oh wow I thought it was condom... If it is possible it probably occurs for only a rare few.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 4, 2016 7:22 AM

Jul 2014
User-san said:
Well senpai was pretty slutty but didn't take no shit from that arrogant guy and owned his ass Like a boss! Cool and mysterious beauty type!

Arrogant?! He and the MC both got good enough grades to get their own personal sex slave and yet MC got HIS girlfriend as a reward. It's reasonable for him for reacting the way he did.

Either way, can'tvwait to see how the next episode will turn out
Mar 4, 2016 8:52 AM

Jul 2013
Ok I get that Watarai admires Shichijo so much that she decides to take the same path as her and drops out intentionally but why would Shichijo do that in the first place? Is she such a slut that she actually wanted to become someone's as she elegantly put it herself "private cum dumpster"? She was already dating that other guy which I'm sure could treat her the same way if she only asked.
Mar 4, 2016 9:08 AM
Dec 2014
The sounds were awful, like slushing water lol
Mar 4, 2016 10:35 AM

Aug 2014
I got a theory, I am pretty sure everyone has a similar theory to mine on why senpai decided to become a slut?
In the manga, it gives some few hints..But, it can be put together. First of all, she was known as Miss Perfect and everyone admired her, so she was expected to have a good bf (Not like the MC), expected to go to a Top School, expected to be beautiful..

She was expected of everything and eventually stress got to her, and she is like fuck it.. I will go somewhere else!!
But, the tricky part is in the Manga, she is literally helping the MC to get top marks by studying with him in exchange to keeping her. Almost like she wanted to be with the MC even before she got with her ex

I totally loved this episode, I don't know about you guys, but netori (not netorare) is right up my alley..And it has good animation
Mar 5, 2016 3:48 AM
Oct 2013
animeflyer said:
Arrogant?! He and the MC both got good enough grades to get their own personal sex slave and yet MC got HIS girlfriend as a reward. It's reasonable for him for reacting the way he did.
Well she was totally the one coming onto the MC and leading the MC and she was assigned to him by the school, yet the guy gets mad and raises his hand against MC. That was unreasonable taking his anger and jealously out on MC. Wasn't MC's fault.

Particularly arrogant lines were 'I wanna show you how she moaned from my cock' which senpai seem to be put off from as well and 'do you think an idiot like you is fit for her?' (despite MC having the highest grades of all students as mentioned by senpai herself).
User-sanMar 5, 2016 4:19 AM
Mar 5, 2016 6:45 AM

Jul 2014
User-san said:
animeflyer said:
Well she was totally the one coming onto the MC and leading the MC and she was assigned to him by the school, yet the guy gets mad and raises his hand against MC. That was unreasonable taking his anger and jealously out on MC. Wasn't MC's fault.

Particularly arrogant lines were 'I wanna show you how she moaned from my cock' which senpai seem to be put off from as well and 'do you think an idiot like you is fit for her?' (despite MC having the highest grades of all students as mentioned by senpai herself).

Hmm....good points. I do agree that his actions were unreasonable though we can chalk that up to him thinking senpai had no say in the matter because of her position considering he was trying to 'coax' MC into trading slaves and his apparent surprise when senpai grabbed and threw him (he did give up after that).
Mar 5, 2016 10:46 PM

Mar 2010
I usually don't go for NTR, but this is pretty good.

The strong-willed girl actually chose the normie instead of the jerk. And he's such a jerk that he pushes aside the other hot girl who comes along. What an other ass. :D

Yeah. 3/5.
Mar 7, 2016 11:28 AM

Oct 2013
bunny1ov3r said:
Though to be fair you get public toilet if you don't drop out anyways..

lol dude i want my personal onahole, and the idea of "Public Toilet" is such a turn off, kinda disgusting.
Mar 9, 2016 11:41 PM
Apr 2015
-hmmm after watching it and reading the manga, my theory is that I assumed that senpai is stress and tired of the expectations of other people towards her...deep inside her heart,she only wants to have sex all the time...the reason why she is a top student is because she hold the sex desire in her...at the beginning she already had a normal sex life(her and that ntr'ed guy was just a normal couple) but when she graduates,she decides to no longer hide the mask of the ''Miss Perfect''...she wants to take the punishment of people who didnt manage to enter college and was assigned to serve MC guy...if she choose to enter college,she can also have sex with whoever she wants but she also needs to focus on her study and live up other people's expectations(can you focus on your study and wanting to have sex all the time?)I could say she is a nympho...lol if and only if she was assigned to serve his boyfriend,this could be a..vanilla?...lucky she is with MC guy because MC 's dick and sex skill is way better than her boyfriend... :P

-so top students can have their own slave...MC guy is so lucky,he gets senpai as her slave..she also teach him in studying and managed to get him top of the rank so MC guy can keep her all the time...good job MC guy!
razor18Mar 9, 2016 11:50 PM
sorry for my english >,<
Mar 16, 2016 10:43 PM

Apr 2015
Still trying to find out the studio that made this, is this not from the same studios that made Fela Pure and Garden the Animation? Animation seems strikingly similar, which I believe to be Office Takeout.
Mar 17, 2016 2:44 AM
Oct 2013
@YakoVex Animation production was 「竜M's」but don't worry about the studio. All hentais which you see with the similar animation/art/character design as this one is done by 'Tatsumi' 「辰美」(probably a person) who does the character design, animation and direction.
Apr 1, 2016 11:52 AM
Mar 2016
I really enjoyed the sex scenes ...I mean the that girl's voice and face was just top class ............A great treat indeed
Sep 29, 2016 6:43 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Now i understand the older japaneses, because this change in the study law, because like too much the hentai!!!!! xD
Dec 5, 2016 1:11 AM

Mar 2016
User-san said:

It is possible lmao, but it's a total turn off imo.
Mar 6, 2020 5:08 PM
Jul 2017
That Niimi kid adored Shichijo-sempai and he didn't think he was gonna have her take his virginity because she was dating one of his classmates who looked like some delinquent and she was a virgin, too. Delinquent kid punches Niimi because he was dating her and he was jealous because she popped his cherry, but it wasn't his fault. He liked Shichijo-sempai, too.
May 25, 2020 4:42 AM

Mar 2019
Award the top scorer with hot girls to fuck everyday.
Ain't that makes things worse? The productive time that should've been spent on studying is wasted on sex.
Another twisted logic of hentai, I guess. lol

The art is good though, the voice acting is quite hot, especially the girls' moans.

That hot senpai is... hot. What's her name again? Shichijo?
Looking someone as high standing as her degrading into semen toilet is quite arousing. I wonder why she became a semen toilet with her seemingly excellent academic achievements. The first episode didn't explain why, so I guess it would be explained next episode.

Her leather suit is also very hot and slutty. It makes my D harder.

I kinda feel bad for her ex-boyfriend, though. The anime should've shown why she left him, probably he did something bad to her. That way the audience won't feel as bad.

What a lucky guy, that Niimi guy. He got a hot private slut. I'm starting imagining myself getting my own slut if the semen toilet thing is real. Haha!!!
Though the anal scene is a boner killer to me, since I'm not an anal guy.

That Watarai girl looks like another twisted prodigy, idolizes Shichijo, even went as far as following her becoming a semen toilet. The hell is wrong with the girls in this hentai anyway??
She looks hot too, though she didn't get any action. Probably the next episode she would get more screen time.
Apr 27, 2021 3:47 AM
Jan 2021
Manga, Pg. 28, NSFM:
She explained to Niimi y she become a dropout:
One day, she saw a girl in the public toilet,
And she though they have no difference, also responding to people expectations.
At that point of time, she tired of people expectations.
She then come to think to fall like her.

I still don't get y she left Johjima, and be with Niimi, I've come to 2 possible reasons:
1) She never in love with Johjima, she just want to fall like the girl she saw, so she get a boyfriend to try s*x (Johjima just happened to confess to her)(Work commentary, manga Pg. 180, NSFM: ).

She just treated Joijima as her sexfriend.

She discovered having s*x with Johjima is not what she truly want, she thought sex can satisfy her but she realize she just want to be fall to be a cumdumpster, s*x toy (She do not want live for meeting people's expectations), and she choose to become a dropout.

2) She can become anyone's belonging, not necessary to be Niimi, it just Niimi happen to be the top student and the lucky one (I think girls are distributed randomly) in school.

Too bad that she told Niimi she can't respond to his feelings (admire, love).
But she seems like want to stay with Niimi, she tell Niimi what she want (treat her as a cumdumpster or a toy) to stay connected with her instead of just leaving him directly.
She also took initiative to teach Niimi to study for a month (Pg. 39) before mid term test, to ensure he maintain rank 1 to stay with her.

However, Niimi becoming her slave/victim in a way because he was threatened by her (if he disobey, she will refuse her job and become a public toilet) and obey her, you can say he is lucky or unlucky.

Someone might have NTR (here I referring to that cheating cucked feeling) feeling,
I hv that feeling too, until I found out she have let Niimi know before they have s*x in the classroom for the first time, the English subtitle is incorrect in those platform (I follow the manga NSFM: she said: "豊富とはいえないが 人並みに経験はある", "Can't say it's abundant, but I have experience on that aspect like others" and she then ask him to leave it to her.)
She is honest to Niimi, and I think it is better than Niimi found out himself, it is a vaccine of NTR.

From female's POV:
She got a great sense of accomplishment when Niimi get aroused because of her and f*cked her wildly despite Niimi know she is "dating" with Johjima. She also got a great sense of achievement when she took Niimi's virginity.

Besides, she also offer her anal virginity to Niimi to prove that she belongs to Niimi.

All in all, I like Shichijo Reika and this story so much.

Follow the author on twitter NSFM:
parker6264Apr 27, 2021 4:57 AM
Jun 2, 2021 6:51 AM
Mar 2021
Reika is fcking beautiful, sadly she's not virgin bcs of her ex bf.
Jun 22, 2021 1:48 AM
Jun 2021
Naniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Jun 22, 2021 1:48 AM
Jun 2021
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Jul 14, 2021 12:29 AM
Jan 2021
Where to watch it with subs?
May 10, 2022 8:15 PM

Feb 2021
Doesn't make sense lol. Having sex at that age is definitely gonna make them addicted. I mean horny teen, raging hormones...why do you expect.

Decent

Jun 27, 2022 3:09 PM
Jul 2018
Joushima's an idiot. His ex-girlfriend is literally giving Niimi cheeks right in front of him. But he's going to lash out at the glasses girl when she's trying to make him look less pathetic than he is. I don't even feel bad for him for getting cucked. Plus, I find the glasses girl more attractive than Shichijou. It's sad that she resorted to becoming a public toilet.
removed-userJun 27, 2022 5:16 PM

More topics from this board

» Need similar hentai to dropout

removed-user - Feb 19, 2021

10 by OP_Rider »»
Nov 3, 2022 11:53 PM

Poll: » Dropout Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Mar 24, 2016

26 by Ramune_J »»
Sep 20, 2022 9:10 PM

» Prolapse in h-anime

Anzi - Mar 16, 2016

7 by nikodragu3 »»
Jun 14, 2021 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.