Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 26, 2016 2:48 PM

Mar 2015
The coming war could legitimately be titled "Tyuule's War".

I very much enjoyed seeing a switch in the main character focus this week. And the orders from the Japanese government reminded me very much of insanely restrictive ROE (Rules of Engagement).

We got more Knights! Beefeater (a famous British gin) is the only one I can remember at the moment.
The sword that takes life gives life
Feb 26, 2016 3:03 PM

Jun 2013
Gidar said:
Axelucard said:
fucking pedo -_- hope you're happy sicko you caused a war

Urgh i don't even wanna explain stuff to you cause you wouldn't comprehend. its just narrowminded all the way. Better let that kid get raped by the creeps and add some torture and imprisonment to it amirite?
How about YOU see children as persons/humans and not just as mere sex objects ?
Guess you wouldn't want to save kids who beg for their lives .. fucking sicko

Also sure the war is all his fault. Its not like the idiot prince (+his bunny girl in the shadows) basically reforms the entire kingdom with all the ill intentions and schemes possible, since he hates japan so effing much that he basically begs for war -.-

take a chill pill bro it's just anime :p
Feb 26, 2016 3:14 PM

May 2015
Great episode. That embrace. I'm rooting for you Sherry! Lol. But honestly, that was just a sweet moment. He made the right choice. Who knows what those filthy idiots would've done to her otherwise. Who gives a fuck he caused a war? I want to see those bastards getting butchered already, lol.

But man, I first felt sorry for Tyuule, now she turned into this huge bitch. What a swift change. I want to see Japan put those bastards into their rightful place.
ReverberateFeb 26, 2016 3:18 PM

Feb 26, 2016 3:20 PM

Aug 2015
While I think Tyuule is an interesting character I really hate her lol, but that dude Zorzal is the worst. Hope both get tortured to death.
Feb 26, 2016 3:30 PM

Nov 2015
rioplats said:
Gidar said:
for all the pedo sayers ...

So you are an adult with common sense and morals, but you would rather want a lil girl who by chance harbours feelings for you be dragged away by a barbaric creep who most likely would rape the shit out of that kid before torturing/imprisoning her only to probably sentence her to "premature" execution... ? Kay :O

Ehh yeah ... how come you can't see it as an adult who is neither a pedo nor a cold hearted bastard but one who has enough symphathy to save a child :O ?

Oh and who knows if he actually sees her as promising waifu material since she is hella smart and grown up for her age. If so lolicon actually saved a life XD

I think there's nothing inherently wrong with their relationship, frankly. It's pretty pure. They have mutual respect, and he clearly cares for her person, not lusting after her body.
Also, it's not like he said they were marrying immediately; it'd be when she turned 16, so not sure why people make such a big fuss over it.

That having been said, there is a considerable age gap between them, I believe. What? 20 years?

yeah, the gap is something like that, but i've seen people with much larger age gaps marrying (a mid 20s chick married a mid 50s dude), though the older the people the less weird it get for sure
Feb 26, 2016 3:55 PM
Jun 2013
Xynaps said:

Japan harboring pro-peace faction would make any possible peace-treaty with the Prince(Emperor now?) harder to achieve since you've basically taken his oppositions side even before a discussion can be made.

Japan wants to avoid war since they would basically slaughter the empire with out a shadow of a doubt which could bring bad rep in our world from UN/US etc. So to try to avoid war they try not to anger the prince faction and hope he regains some kind of sanity.

That's my take on it at least.

Oh thanks.

sigh, I often times don't understand why Japan shouldn't slaughter the empire. The moment those barbarians stepped into Japan, they slaughtered everyone in Ginza. It's reasonable that Japan does the same; except they don't "conquer" the Empire but rather replace it with a new head. This is often the case where, like Outbreak Company or Brynhildr in the Darkness, it would be nice if the Japanese goverment was more "secretively ambitious" where they are more willing to slaughter people and manipulate the news into their favor. At this rate, I am rooting for Tyuule for actually getting Japan to forcibly move; her plan is working so smoothly now that Sherry was saved by Sugawara.

Gidar said:
Axelucard said:

Urgh i don't even wanna explain stuff to you cause you wouldn't comprehend. its just narrowminded all the way. Better let that kid get raped by the creeps and add some torture and imprisonment to it amirite?

Also sure the war is all his fault. Its not like the idiot prince (+his bunny girl in the shadows) basically reforms the entire kingdom with all the ill intentions and schemes possible, since he hates japan so effing much that he basically begs for war -.-

I agree. BTW, I don't think Sugawara is a lolicon, but I feel even a guy like him wouldn't let a little girl get raped; that female diplomat would have gotten angry at him if he really did nothing.

P.S
greed2Feb 26, 2016 4:03 PM
Feb 26, 2016 4:31 PM

Mar 2014
omfg theres nothing wrong with sugawara and sherrys relationship except for the asinine misinterpretations...and im usually against age gaps in relationships too because they can be taken in the wrong context easily. a pedophile is characterized by their sexual attraction to young children. imagine what would have happened if he abandoned sherry, the girl who had only survived this long by clinging to his kindness. i mean what sugawara did was pretty logical and it wasnt so he could prey on sherry; it was to save her from pretty much rape and certain death. you can see that it wasnt even an easy decision for him. if he were actually a pedophile he would have given in to his lust and taken her in easily but he nearly allowed the cleaners to abduct her instead. hes genuinely faced with an ethical decision and it saddens me that people just write it off as hes a pedophile blah blah blah. plus he said hed wait for sherry to grow to the legal age of consent...so lol. despite all the controversy the portrayal of sherrys character was actually really riveting and everything shes had to deal with from her parents sacrifice to being pursued by zorzals cleaners was almost inspiring in a way. really emotionally intense scene at the end imo.
Feb 26, 2016 4:50 PM
Dec 2010
Gidar said:
Axelucard said:

Its pretty funny how people dont even get this and just outright saying his a pedo,lolicon etc. you know maybe he's just saying he's gonna marry her so he can save her i mean its pretty much a valid reason to take her in and up to this point i didnt even see him that please when people talk about Sherry affection towards him and he's more like annoyed by it more than anything.
Feb 26, 2016 5:03 PM

Jan 2011
sherry pretty godlike for a kid sucks for both her and Sugawara though guy was stuck between being a scumbag diplomat for not saving her or being labeled as a lolicon you can't win!
Feb 26, 2016 5:38 PM

May 2013
Xynaps said:
Japan harboring pro-peace faction would make any possible peace-treaty with the Prince(Emperor now?) harder to achieve since you've basically taken his oppositions side even before a discussion can be made.

Nope, it they offer safe harbor to all dove diplomats, there will be none working inside the empire when the peace negotiations start, so it would be shooting themselves in the foot. I am expecting them to give indirect assistance (like hiding diplomats in the slums, where the JSDF have some kind of control).
Feb 26, 2016 5:53 PM

Jul 2009
A ship I was trying hard to ignore has sailed and I am all for it. Good job Gate, you've managed to make me approve of pedo--well technically he's waiting till she's 16 (still pedo)--relationships.

But damn the wind blowing this ship is strong.
makOYzki said:
Gidar said:

Its pretty funny how people dont even get this and just outright saying his a pedo,lolicon etc. you know maybe he's just saying he's gonna marry her so he can save her i mean its pretty much a valid reason to take her in and up to this point i didnt even see him that please when people talk about Sherry affection towards him and he's more like annoyed by it more than anything.

You're very right. I don't believe Sugawara is actually interested in her in that way. But the ship has sailed. It is being rooted for regardless of morals because it's just that epic lol. I jk he could adopt her maybe? (Or wait till she's like 20+ instead of 16.)
Feb 26, 2016 5:58 PM
Sep 2015
mangamuscle said:
Xynaps said:

Nope, it they offer safe harbor to all dove diplomats, there will be none working inside the empire when the peace negotiations start, so it would be shooting themselves in the foot. I am expecting them to give indirect assistance (like hiding diplomats in the slums, where the JSDF have some kind of control).

Oh for sure, that's also a possibility. But aiding the opposition in any conflict doesn't improve your standings with the leading faction of said country. But then again, I haven't read the LN so I don't know what reasons the author gives for Japans actions. But all of them are possible in a "semi"-real scenario.
Feb 26, 2016 5:59 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Let's chalk this up as a win for lolicons everywhere.

Episode established that the war has begun.
Feb 26, 2016 6:12 PM

May 2010
YEEESSS!!

Sugawara-sama saved Sherry <3

So beautiful T_T
Feb 26, 2016 6:24 PM

Nov 2013
Interesting to see a Sherry-centric episode. Pretty sad and I respect her, for how she handled everything. I almost thought, Sugawara would not help her. The conclusion of this episode was great. I hope, they find a way to save the others too. For Tyule, on the other hand, I have almost no sympathy. What happened to her is terrible and I unterstand her urge for revenge, but she is going to far.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 26, 2016 6:33 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Those who call Sugawara a pedo and blame him for causing a conflict, smh. He's what I consider a hero.

4/5
Feb 26, 2016 6:44 PM
Jul 2015
PukingMachines said:
did anyone else realize that the knight chick name was BEEFEATER?
anyway, didnt see anything wrong with the whole sherry thing, it's pretty clear that he's not into kids, but he had to use the marriage excuse to avoid further complications

Yes, she named after Beefeater Gin, a liquor brand by Pernod Ricard. The imperial royalties and nobles are named after wine, liquor or something related.

Diabo/Diablo=a brand of beer.
Pina co Lada=coctail.
Zorzal= Argentinan wine.
Panache=Panache Liquor Inc.
Suizes=absinthe suissesse
Sherry=Sherry.
etc
Feb 26, 2016 6:48 PM

Aug 2010
Cant say I enjoyed this episode as much as the others with the main group, but this isn't so bad. Love how Sherry's parents played it cool in their last moments.

Sherry is definitely showing how mature she is at her age.She was still able to stay focused even after her parents died. I have to say the Sugawara and Sherry reunion was a bit awkward, though i do understand why he said it.

There may be a war because of this and i definitely want to see the Japanese forces reck Zorzal and his army
Feb 26, 2016 7:21 PM

Apr 2013
I still can't tell if it was a touching or creepy reunion. But it was a great episode. Though they really softened the tragic parts of the episode xD

Not to soft, yet not too brutal/tragic, just right :o

Feb 26, 2016 7:31 PM

Sep 2014
The episode was really tense and sweet, and that fight at the end was pretty cool, but unless I'm missing something why were sherry's family considered criminals in the first place??

Also lol at Itami's sense of direction.
Feb 26, 2016 7:32 PM

Sep 2013
A sweet and pedophilic episode. loli/10
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Feb 26, 2016 7:34 PM

Sep 2013
Konoetan said:
The episode was really tense and sweet, and that fight at the end was pretty cool, but unless I'm missing something why were sherry's family considered criminals in the first place??

It's because they are pro peace treaty and Tyuule manipulated Zolzal to issue out an order where they are allowed to arrest anyone they think is a traitor without going to trial.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Feb 26, 2016 7:36 PM

Jun 2012
Well the episode ending was touching and all, but I don't think the Marquess thought of it touching for himself(maybe only in a bad way)... They didn't show him after, nice knowing him. Even though he only appeared in one episode ages before.
Feb 26, 2016 7:53 PM

Aug 2015
Pretty good episode, been getting rather bored of watching as of recent but this one was interesting. I really really want Japan to start showing them who's boss, they've been pretty passive.

I doubt Sugawara has any sexual feelings towards her, it was just his only way to save her. Atleast he will wait till she's 16 x.x
Feb 26, 2016 8:00 PM

Jul 2012
I thought this episode was pretty interesting and enjoyable in a different way then we normally have had with the focus being on Sherry instead of Itami and the rest of the group. I did want more with Itami and the rest since the assassin thing seemed pretty big but this episode helped show what set in motion the the start of war between the empire and Japan while also showing another character and how strong she is even through all of this and she is ONLY 12! Even though that may be weird for people with the scene at the end I still found it cute and touching that Sugawara would save her even though it would start a war and even the vice minster seemed to agree that it is the human thing to do, forget the age thing, could you let a girl be taken and probably raped and toruted to death? I sure as hell would not let her get taken and definitely understand why he did that. Overall pretty interesting episode and I cannot wait to see how everything unfolds now that this has happened and how everyone will be affected.

If you want to see my full review on the episode check out the link to my YouTube channel on my profile page where I make review videos on the current anime!
Feb 26, 2016 8:02 PM

Sep 2014
Xynic said:
Konoetan said:

It's because they are pro peace treaty and Tyuule manipulated Zolzal to issue out an order where they are allowed to arrest anyone they think is a traitor without going to trial.

Oooh, okay that makes more sense now.

Thank you.
Feb 26, 2016 8:32 PM

Nov 2014
Sherry Episode! Sugawara gave in and saved her <3

Hi there
Feb 26, 2016 8:35 PM
Mar 2013
Axelucard said:
take a chill pill bro it's just anime :p
I guess it would be much better idea for you to drink the same medicine solved in the wine the Emperor Molt had, so that it can prevent your trolling permanently... Oh, well.
htsujiFeb 26, 2016 9:12 PM
Feb 26, 2016 8:37 PM

Jul 2013
I have one thing to say
Lolicon confirmed
Feb 26, 2016 8:42 PM

Nov 2015
I love this anime, I do but... no Rory in this episode? Inconceivable!
How dare you A1 deny us our legal goth loli overlord.

While not nearly as irritating as lack of Rory yet still irritating is the Japanese diplocrapic approach to this whole fiasco. Destroying an evil empire is a good deed guys, believe me.

Pinas knights and guards seem useless. Innocent people are being chased and butchered right in front of them and they just stand around like dorks but nah who cares right.

BEEFEATER really? Beef-Eater? So now we got Soul Eater, God Eater, Beef Eater... whats next?

Pina herself has a good reason to feel useless. Her father was poisoned. One of her brothers is AWOL scheming who knows what and her other brother is a self proclaimed dictator rushing to a war he will lose. If she wants to save her empire she must "remove" both of her brothers.

Ocourse Zololo and that other brother of Pina are THE worst thing about this anime and both bros should be raped by Ogres.

Pina for the Queen! Hard to believe she is related to her scum brothers and scum father by blood. It seems impossible.
Moving on to this episodes main event. As if it wasn't enough that Sherry is a girl, she is also a child. Very smart and mature for her age but still a child. And thus the refusal to protect her is baffling. My brain does not compute this level of asshatery.

For a while they had me genuinely worried they will really leave that sick fu**er kidnap a child and do who knows what to her. All that after she lost her family, her home burned to the ground and being chased by pseudo SS. Thank god she was saved.

Her parents were cool people. RIP

Sugawara simply did the right thing and saved the girl. Though it sucks he only barely saved Sherry and ignored that other poor sod. In my book he still gets a -1 morality point for not immediately doing the right thing though.
That senator they draged off is probably as good as dead now. RIP

Personaly I would have walked out of that villa with a rifle and blasted that wolf fur bastards brains out. Thats the only diplomacy I do with scum.
Protecting women and children has nothin to do with politics. Thats just something you automatically do without thinking.

To be honest if it was me back there when prince Zoo-whats his name draged out chained Noriko I would have shot him dead on spot. It was the right thing to do and you all know it.
The empire attacked Japan first without any provocation. They murdered civilians. They kidnaped people to use as slaves. Hell they do the same to their own poeple. Empire committed not only war crimes but also crimes against humanity in general.

Elimination of the Empire is justified as it is a evil regime. The JSDF would be doing an immense service to the people of that other world freeing it from the empire.

Besides its not like JSDF needs to worry about casulties when fighting against barbarians with rocks and sticks. It will be the shortest war in recorded human hystory.

If idiot prince wants total war I say give him total war. He is the one who does not know who he is fu**ing with. And once his armies are crushed, enslave his arrogant ass and sell him as a sex slave to some depraved ugly old dude or something. Now thats my kinda justice.

As for psycho bunny she needs to be placed in an asylum and undergo proper therapy. Hopefully with a lot of care and patience a professional therapeutist might still be able to salvage something and at least partially fix her mind. I dont like her but its not really her fault. Most people would break after going through all she was put through.
Plus I cut her some slack since she might have helped in making of the final push that will hopefully result in JSDF finally going all out kicking some serious Imp butt.
Feb 26, 2016 9:15 PM

Jun 2014
Man, politics sucks. But this show is pretty much propaganda for japan, so sooner or later Japan is going to swoop in and save the day.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Feb 26, 2016 9:51 PM

Oct 2007
Anyone who thinks love between two people depends on age 100% of the time is thoroughly brainwashed by their society. We weren't born with all this BS political correctness. Another human ingrained it into your mind, with enough power and money anyone can brainwash entire generations.
Feb 26, 2016 9:57 PM

Jan 2013
Sugawara the Loli Protector
Char Aznable would've been so proud
Feb 26, 2016 9:58 PM
Nov 2008
Tom_Kosken said:
I love this anime, I do but... no Rory in this episode? Inconceivable!
How dare you A1 deny us our legal goth loli overlord.

While not nearly as irritating as lack of Rory yet still irritating is the Japanese diplocrapic approach to this whole fiasco. Destroying an evil empire is a good deed guys, believe me.

Pinas knights and guards seem useless. Innocent people are being chased and butchered right in front of them and they just stand around like dorks but nah who cares right.

BEEFEATER really? Beef-Eater? So now we got Soul Eater, God Eater, Beef Eater... whats next?

Pina herself has a good reason to feel useless. Her father was poisoned. One of her brothers is AWOL scheming who knows what and her other brother is a self proclaimed dictator rushing to a war he will lose. If she wants to save her empire she must "remove" both of her brothers.

Ocourse Zololo and that other brother of Pina are THE worst thing about this anime and both bros should be raped by Ogres.

Pina for the Queen! Hard to believe she is related to her scum brothers and scum father by blood. It seems impossible.
Moving on to this episodes main event. As if it wasn't enough that Sherry is a girl, she is also a child. Very smart and mature for her age but still a child. And thus the refusal to protect her is baffling. My brain does not compute this level of asshatery.

For a while they had me genuinely worried they will really leave that sick fu**er kidnap a child and do who knows what to her. All that after she lost her family, her home burned to the ground and being chased by pseudo SS. Thank god she was saved.

Her parents were cool people. RIP

Sugawara simply did the right thing and saved the girl. Though it sucks he only barely saved Sherry and ignored that other poor sod. In my book he still gets a -1 morality point for not immediately doing the right thing though.
That senator they draged off is probably as good as dead now. RIP

Personaly I would have walked out of that villa with a rifle and blasted that wolf fur bastards brains out. Thats the only diplomacy I do with scum.
Protecting women and children has nothin to do with politics. Thats just something you automatically do without thinking.

To be honest if it was me back there when prince Zoo-whats his name draged out chained Noriko I would have shot him dead on spot. It was the right thing to do and you all know it.
The empire attacked Japan first without any provocation. They murdered civilians. They kidnaped people to use as slaves. Hell they do the same to their own poeple. Empire committed not only war crimes but also crimes against humanity in general.

Elimination of the Empire is justified as it is a evil regime. The JSDF would be doing an immense service to the people of that other world freeing it from the empire.

Besides its not like JSDF needs to worry about casulties when fighting against barbarians with rocks and sticks. It will be the shortest war in recorded human hystory.

If idiot prince wants total war I say give him total war. He is the one who does not know who he is fu**ing with. And once his armies are crushed, enslave his arrogant ass and sell him as a sex slave to some depraved ugly old dude or something. Now thats my kinda justice.

As for psycho bunny she needs to be placed in an asylum and undergo proper therapy. Hopefully with a lot of care and patience a professional therapeutist might still be able to salvage something and at least partially fix her mind. I dont like her but its not really her fault. Most people would break after going through all she was put through.
Plus I cut her some slack since she might have helped in making of the final push that will hopefully result in JSDF finally going all out kicking some serious Imp butt.

I loved how the way you think. Then mentality of the kids here are just too perverted.

Sees a man saving a child, they branded the man as a pedopear. *slow clap*

It takes a pedobear to know one, eh?

If it takes a child to start a war then give Zorzal and Evil Bunny the war they want. At the end of the day they will have bullets on their temples. One way or the other.
Feb 26, 2016 9:59 PM

Jan 2011
Sugawara x Sherry hype. That was a nice and sweet hug.
Todd_ said:
Let's chalk this up as a win for lolicons everywhere.

Episode established that the war has begun.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Feb 26, 2016 11:38 PM

Jan 2011
I think it's fairly obvious that Sugawara doesn't actually have any feelings for Sherry and it's just a political marriage, but then again this is an anime so...
Feb 26, 2016 11:52 PM

Dec 2015
It was about time we get more "political action"!

About the marriage, it never seems serious. And the girl was educated in an antiquity-style era: a wedding between a very young noble and a mature man in a powerful position (theorically) should not be considered as problematic.

I am glad the girl will live (and maybe start a manipulative revenge in the background) but Sugawara disappointed me as the political representative he was choosed to be. (his superiors were clearly wrong to give him the job)

In Slayers, the priestess dares to call this magic. XD (at least, the magician here is honnest)
Feb 27, 2016 12:13 AM
Aug 2014
Sugawara was like I have a mission and will not jeopardize the negotiations, then he remembers loli is love loli is life.
Feb 27, 2016 12:47 AM

Jan 2014
Rei366 said:
Sugawara disappointed me as the political representative he was choosed to be. (his superiors were clearly wrong to give him the job)

Sugawara used the pretext of mariage as a political excuse for granting Sherry asylum. Zolzal can't effectively use it as a means of instigating war. The fact that his Oprichnina grunts don't understand this is unfortunate for them.

Regarding Sugawara's superiors, I'd say his direct superior is the vice-premier, who seemed to approve of his action. Considering her lines this episode, it wouldn't surprise me if she actually encouraged him.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Feb 27, 2016 1:33 AM

Sep 2014
Holy fuck. The entire time I was like "don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss..." Then he got real close to her head and I was like OHHHNNNNNOOOOOOOO.

I'm praying that he takes her in as his daughter and brings her to Japan. As for Itami, he does have an ex-wife. I'm guessing he is going to stay there and the JSDF will claim he died in combat and giver her some life insurance policy so she's taken care of.

It's so hard to tell where this is going. It's obvious that the Japanese ministry knows what the Prince plans on doing. I'm pretty sure they are going to kidnap the king, heal him, and show how bad his methods are and how crazy his son is. But you still have the crazy bunny queen to deal with too. There is so much to cover and it's already on EP 8.
Feb 27, 2016 1:35 AM

Sep 2014
511423214989 said:
Yes, she named after Beefeater Gin, a liquor brand by Pernod Ricard. The imperial royalties and nobles are named after wine, liquor or something related.

Diabo/Diablo=a brand of beer.
Pina co Lada=coctail.
Zorzal= Argentinan wine.
Panache=Panache Liquor Inc.
Suizes=absinthe suissesse
Sherry=Sherry.
etc

OHHHHH. I was wondering about that. LOL
Feb 27, 2016 1:52 AM
Jun 2014
Although I appreciate how this episode focused on a specific character, it wasn't the one that actually needed it.

This season is all over the place, hopping between characters every couple of mins and opening up plot lines that are then completely discarded without being wrapped up. Compared to season 1 which focused entirely on Itami and his encounters, it's an absolute nightmare trying to follow.

What happened to Kurokawa and the girls she was helping after the earthquake?
What happened to Delilah, Yanagida and Noriko after the attack? (we only know they are alive, nothing else)
What are the maids doing after capturing that guy?
Did Duran make it back to his kingdom?
Did Lelei actually become a master before they left?
Have all of the prisoners from both sides been returned?
Was there seriously no retaliation at all for the senate destruction?
etc. etc.
I'm sure we can throw "what happened to Casel after he was captured?" too next episode, they'll probably not address that either.

Also, what is with the almost complete lack of Itami, Rory and Tuka? They barely even deserve the main character tags at this point.
AzureSymphonyFeb 27, 2016 1:56 AM
Feb 27, 2016 3:07 AM

Dec 2012
I don't think Sugawara is a pedo ... He just used that to save her and it was nice done. He has a lot of responsibilities and I think he avoided the war with the mariage pretext.
Great episode
SakaitsuFeb 27, 2016 3:10 AM
Feb 27, 2016 3:10 AM

Dec 2014
That was a nice episode, Liked the Sugawara/Sherry moment.
Sherry really knows how to deal with adults :o

I don't really have much hate towards Tyuule but I simply can't stand those stupid cleaners.

Tom_Kosken said:

Next, why would Sugawara be a lolicon or a pedo? Where did people get that? He is obviously not lusting after Sherry.
The hug at the end was cute. People just look too much in to it.

I completely agree, The guy did the right the thing and saved a young kid. He deserves credit. Just because he used the marriage proposal as a means to do it, People are calling him a pedo. Completely unjustified bashing on a good deed in my opinion.
Feb 27, 2016 3:40 AM

May 2013
How old is Sugahara?
Feb 27, 2016 3:53 AM

Dec 2013
The pedo vibes were a bit too real. Would have been nice if Sugawara have somehow made clear that he only said those things about marrage only to save the loli but it ended up being a mutual embrace. Plus that sunset. >.>
Feb 27, 2016 4:31 AM

Jul 2015
damn sugawara was in a tight spot.
Feb 27, 2016 4:48 AM

Oct 2010
Great episode! Bit of drama and it seems that this action can be the spark for another conflict!

And especially because the manga is behind now i really look forwards to the next anime episodes :)
Feb 27, 2016 4:58 AM

Aug 2008
Lolicon detected. Anyway, I hope we go back to Itami soon.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Feb 27, 2016 4:58 AM

Jun 2014
Cant wait for Itami to destroy Zolzal (Or well atleast I hope that happens)

bunny girl is fucken annoying aswell
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2016

136 by Jagermeister-kun »»
Mar 25, 3:18 AM

» Season 3? ( 1 2 )

AshAkinola - Mar 25, 2016

56 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 18, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2016

231 by Estefan »»
Jan 17, 7:42 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

333 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 7:14 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

190 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.