Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 22, 2016 8:13 PM
Mar 2013
You know the mangaka KAITO he wrote the sports manga series Cross Manage which ran for 43 chapters and 5 volumes though it didn't get an anime adaptation.

Well now his latest Baseball manga series called Buddy strike which began on Nov 16, 2015 now cancelled on Feb 8, 2016 leaving only 10 chapters.

And it made me wonder since his 'shonen books' aren't catching on to many readers and never get a anime adaptation,I think what KAITO needs is a shift of Demographic instead, My suggestion instead of doing shonen he should try seinen and write stories for weekly young jump a seinen magazine and the Reason,his artwork looks almost realistic and despite his attempts to attract shonen readers they didn't catch on.

So maybe i think he should change his artwork to make it look realistic and make a story geared towards seinen audience instead and make it sports related.

The reason for my suggestion ,Naoki Urasawa a awesome mangaka started this way like KAITO he started with funny seinen mangas like Yawara! and NASA for example but they didn't catch on so he shifted to seinen and change his artwork to make it look realistic to his latest series Master Keaton.Today he makes so many renowned mangas that one of them got adapted into a anime series such hits like Monster,Pluto,20th century boys (later 21st century boys) and his current series (which will later be ended) Billy Bat.

So i think that KAITO will use Naoki's path so that he will finally get a hit series and maybe get a anime adaptation.

Update:My mistake,He always do seinen work.
johnknight648Feb 23, 2016 5:59 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Buddy Strike Chapter 3 Discussion

mangotree247 - Nov 30, 2015

2 by UchiGangg »»
Jan 23, 2016 9:35 AM

Poll: » Buddy Strike Chapter 1 Discussion

jonnjonzz - Nov 16, 2015

3 by ImFranciele »»
Jan 8, 2016 7:33 AM

Poll: » Buddy Strike Chapter 2 Discussion

mangotree247 - Nov 23, 2015

1 by jonnjonzz »»
Nov 23, 2015 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.