Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 25, 2020 6:18 AM

Jul 2017
Cliche but great episode to complete the rescue of Shirayuki and Kazuki, by Prince Raj, Prince Zen, their people and the Mountain Lions. Everything was well handled, and the twist in the end with Shirayuki's father was a genuinely surprising one and a damn good cliffhanger I have to say, really came out of nowhere. Even so, lots to love about this episode and by far the best episode of this season so far that's paled a bit in comparison to the first one, helping this season come close somewhat. Might end up giving it the same rating as the first season (7/10) if the next few episodes can deliver somewhat.
Mar 31, 2021 2:43 AM

Mar 2019
Another amazing episode. This whole kidnapping arc was beautifully executed. That twist at the end caught me off guard ngl
Aug 4, 2021 12:52 PM

Jan 2021
That’s it!! It’s decided!! You can disagree all you want! But Raj is one of the best characters
Sep 30, 2021 4:08 AM

Feb 2019
Wow, great episode! The entire episode was thrilling, and the end twist was really great too.

I really like Raj now. The sight of him, the Crown Prince of Tanbarun, leading a fleet of warships against the pirates was just amazing. His growth has been great, and he's slowly shaping up to be a true royal prince like Zen. Really loved the panicked look on the pirates' faces.

And when he appeared out of the vortices too. That was awesome. And then he rammed the ship, before it was all topped off with a pincer attack by Zen's party and the Mountain Lions. Pretty amazing battle, and a sweet embrace between our two main leads ^^

So the dark red hair indeed foreboded that the Mountain Lion leader is Shirayuki's father? I know I entertained the possibility last episode, but the way it was shown was really surprising. I want to know more, and also why Shirayuki's parents left her with her grandparents and why he seemed like he didn't recognise his daughter (although that's maybe acting, since he did send Kazuki and Itoya to rescue her).

So exciting! This second season is multiple times better than the first!
Jan 12, 2023 4:11 AM

May 2015
Glad to finally see Shirayuki's dad.
Mar 29, 2023 10:21 AM

May 2020
I knew it'll be a fairy tale rescue. Zen miraculous appeared out of somewhere.. I guess they didn't explain how but fine I won't ask for the reasoning. As that's how it goes in these shows.

Raj, though finally elevated his status from a clown character to somewhat someone we can atleast see in a new light lol. That dad thing in the end sure was something lmao.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

117 by Seraschi »»
Feb 24, 1:44 PM

» Let's vote for production of the third season!

Shadow_Kurgansk - Dec 31, 2023

14 by Shadow_Kurgansk »»
Jan 16, 11:26 PM

» Help Us Promote "Shirayuki no Hime" Season 3 Petition

Shadow_Kurgansk - Jan 2

7 by SwiftSN »»
Jan 4, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

166 by pufinab »»
Nov 3, 2023 2:40 PM

» Season 3???

WannabeWeeb_ - Jul 22, 2021

15 by HaremKing01 »»
Jul 17, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.