3It was OK
10.0%
2Disliked it
10.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.5
10 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2016 4:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, the MC Haruto seems like a pretty average dude.

Pretty generic setting and premise so far. For some reason, I find the dialogue narratives to be slightly thrilling. Also wondering what else his special power can do.
Feb 22, 2016 10:41 PM
Mar 2012
Godamn, I hate the author and love him at the same time. I hate him because Rio is just too passive and could have easily subdued the bullies in school, but he makes Rio just go with whatever flow. I love him because he does a great job in progressing the plot and has great ways in setting up twists that isn't forced, though albeit rage-inducing.

The author is also pretty ruthless too, give us a taste of NTR in Rio past life, and in his new life, his father gets killed, his mother gets raped and killed, he gets forced to live in the slums, the people he saved treats him like nothing, he gets bullied at an outrageous level in school, gets abandoned in a mission, and finally treated like a criminal for attempted murder for saving the princess once again.

Nonetheless, I love the redemption theme the novel plays, and I'm sure everyone that wronged Rio will get their just desserts in the end. Due to Rio's passiveness, he hides his true strength, which I'm sure will play a role later in the series. Time to anticipate more despair.

Stark700 said:
Pretty generic setting and premise so far.
"Generic setting" I agree since after all, this is a series of the tensei genre, you can't get around that. "Generic premise" I disagree. If by generic you mean "strong from birth OP harem dude" generic, this series definitely isn't it. We see Rio being pretty much treated like shit the entire time, he's no shining star. We barely see a reincarnated protagonist treated with this much hate. The premise would definitely fit well with xianxia novels for sure though.
Sep 21, 2019 5:05 AM

Jul 2008
I just read vol 1.

I got pretty disgusted at the treatment the main character was getting throughout the volume. As if only sensei and 2nd princess had any sense of morality. The title of the volume "偽りの王国" as in "False/Fake Kingdom" really suited the theme here.

But I guess main char's goal was just to gain a good base level of knowledge at the school so he was always ready to leave I feel.

And now the real story starts as Rio departs to the world finally. I'm really looking forward to the adventure elements I'm guessing will appear from now on.

Nov 27, 2021 5:21 AM

Feb 2014
Ok, so the only real difference with the anime was that the adaptation skipped Gigi and that Haruto and the little girl that died in the accident with him have met before.
Nov 8, 2023 2:55 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Finished this yesterday.

Reading this so shortly after finishing S1 only makes me more convicted that Celia is the best girl. I won't waste much time saying the differences between this and the anime or talk about how generic this series is, because it is pure wish fulfillment, but if you want something easy to digest, this can easily be the best medicine.

What I most liked from S1 is how much potential I saw in the current harem and the future developments it would have, but also how Rio is set up and his further development, facing his past and giving Celia some much-deserved LOVE~~

I couldn't wait and just read bit of the start of volume 6, which is exactly after the anime ended, if you ignore the fact they are going to do volume 4 with a mixture of 6.
The amount of sugar in my blood cells rose to dangerous degrees, but I was satisfied and am now ready for a long journey with almost no Celia in it (outside volume 5).

There is nothing special to this series, but it has some good ideas, especially with Haruto not being the sole one reincarnated and with memories of the other world.
I can be a simple man sometimes... the fact that Celia was the very first one to be there for Rio, they meet under such circunstances, it is just fate for me, they are just too adorable together.

And Celia is not the sole one I enjoy tons, I see good potential on Aisha and Lotte too, among others, even if this series doesnt turn out to be anything special, I think I will have plenty of fun reading it, for all those reasons above, this is already a very long LN, tons of material out to read, so that also helps getting me excited for it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Volume 11 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 19, 2023

1 by NewestPersonHere »»
Nov 21, 2023 7:52 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Volume 9 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 19, 2023

0 by Playcool »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:41 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Volume 8 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 19, 2023

0 by Playcool »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Volume 7 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 19, 2023

0 by Playcool »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:15 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Volume 6 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 19, 2023

0 by Playcool »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.