Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2016 10:36 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
I personally enjoyed this volume more than the previous. With the kidnapping of the centaur children, Yashiro and Bernadette go off an search for them which means lots of action. As usually, the comedy was great, especially during the tournament when Yashiro keeps on meeting old enemies. XD

We learned a lot more about Yashiro's past, and quite honestly, his first time being transported seems much more exciting and eventful than his return back the world years later. I would love to see a prequel series to this. Anyways, Yashiro and Bernadette are opening up to each other more, it's just a matter of time before Bernadette mends Yashiro's broken heart.
Mar 9, 2016 11:43 AM

Nov 2011
The logic about the Sacred Sword and the Demon Lord in the latter half of the volume seemed somewhat interesting to me.

Yashiro is a character that I find to be somewhat complex now that I've read this. Bernadette's chemistry with him seems to be more relaxed by the looks of it too. Some weird comedy aside (I find it to be a mixed bag), this was actually decent with a good amount of emphasis on the characters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sendai Yuusha wa Inkyo Shitai Volume 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 9, 2016 11:48 AM

» Character Designs/Images

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 8, 2016 4:55 AM

Poll: » Sendai Yuusha wa Inkyo Shitai Volume 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Sep 18, 2014

2 by Anon1409 »»
Jul 5, 2015 2:01 PM

Poll: » Sendai Yuusha wa Inkyo Shitai Volume 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Feb 22, 2015

1 by Enabaka »»
Jun 16, 2015 5:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.