Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2016 11:16 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a naughty grimore lmao

Sigh, the ending felt very open ended and the storytelling overall for this manga was dull.
Feb 18, 2016 1:08 PM

Jul 2009
Stark700 said:
Sigh, the ending felt very open ended and the storytelling overall for this manga was dull.
Wait... Chapter 7 is the last Chapter? >_< but I was hoping for a finale feeling... This chapter had an end feeling but as you said, open-ended.
Feb 18, 2016 9:59 PM

Sep 2012
kyled00m said:
Stark700 said:
Wait... Chapter 7 is the last Chapter? >_< but I was hoping for a finale feeling... This chapter had an end feeling but as you said, open-ended.

I think the translators combined the last two chapters as the latest release was like 50 page +
Feb 20, 2016 3:33 AM

Oct 2011
EverydaySoCloudy said:
kyled00m said:

I think the translators combined the last two chapters as the latest release was like 50 page +

So it ended? :/ The writing wasn't anything special but I liked having an OP character from the very beginning. Too bad it ended so quickly

Feb 28, 2016 7:53 PM
Jul 2012
I was really expecting more from the ending but I guess it was good enough.... I wanted more!
Nov 17, 2017 4:49 AM
Jul 2015
No other strong male characters in the main cast other than the MC ? I will drop this one if that condition is not met.

Why can't there be more LNs with at least 2 male characters or more in the main cast, like Shounen manga classics like Yuyu Hakusho and Beelzebub ?

The fun element of having more than 1 strong male character in the Protagonist side is that it allows us as readers to root for other strong males other than the MC. For example, there are lots of people reading Yuyu Hakusho that likes Hiei and Kurama more than the MC Urameshi, and guess what ? Both Hiei and Kurama are males, as is Kuwabara. There are many people that like to root for such other male characters other than the MC, as we as readers love to self-insert as any males among the good guy side with a personality/appearance/fighting style/coolness factor/style that matches our preferences.

There should be more Battle and Action genre LNs and Manga where there are 2 strong male leads that each gets their own girl in the story. An ideal cast would be 2 males and 5-6 females. That way, we can see both 2 strong male leads and see some ecchi and romance at the same time, especially if it becomes a Double Male Lead Harem with 1st MC getting 3 girls and 2nd male lead getting 2-3 girls to like them.

To form such harem groups, such a story's Author can write an instance when their party is separated into 2 groups in the first arc of the story, where the 2 male leads and their female comrades that got mixed up with them by half for each male lead, will experience lots of challenges in fights and situations where their bond as a separate group increases, so this will cement the relationship circles of each of those 2 male leads' Harems, where both will each get a minimum of 3 girls in their personal close-female-comrades circles.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.

More topics from this board

» I just feel like the ending was horrible?

keigoiii - Apr 1, 2018

2 by keigoiii »»
Apr 8, 2018 10:53 AM

» Prologue Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2015

4 by CoolitzHubertXVI »»
Nov 17, 2017 4:33 AM

Poll: » Ultimate Antihero Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Jan 31, 2016 11:30 PM

Poll: » Ultimate Antihero Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Jan 28, 2016 10:57 PM

Poll: » Ultimate Antihero Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2015

1 by uzee »»
Dec 28, 2015 12:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.