Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 18, 2016 5:32 PM
Jul 2009
Shiina said:
So they've finally decided to enter Natsuhiko's route. A bit late imo, but considering Mikoto wasn't able to clear the misunderstanding from the dream, I'm pretty sure there is no going back to Sakuya's.

I think the fact that Mikoto wasn't able to clear the misunderstanding means it will be brought up later on.

Honestly, I think it will be a Sakuya ending.
Feb 18, 2016 5:38 PM

Oct 2015
Everything is escalating quickly and everything is getting more weird. Throwing clues here and there.

The only ship I'm interested. xD

Who do you think is this?

Feb 18, 2016 6:31 PM
Feb 2008
Shiina said:
So they've finally decided to enter Natsuhiko's route. A bit late imo, but considering Mikoto wasn't able to clear the misunderstanding from the dream, I'm pretty sure there is no going back to Sakuya's.

Bless the anime for the amount of moving and talking Sorata I get. His new costume was so cute too ;u; And A.'s new song was lovely.

Why the heck does Norn have an old school building though LOL
The test of courage was originally done in the forest layer.

Since Mikoto's off the ship, hopefully we can finally see more than a 30 second cameo of Natsuhiko next episode :'D

Also, whose route was it that had the dare? I totally thought today's episode was a filler.

Game Spoiler/Speculation for next episode's seemingly anime-original

Also, idk if its just my FRIENDSHIP GOGGLES are too strong, but despite following Sakuya's route , I dont think Mikoto has any romantic feelings for Sakuya. Yes, she cares deeply for him, but I see it more as " I need to protect my dear friend, no matter what"??

but I'm also the one who's not convinced at how Akito turned dere so quickly, so idk lollll
Feb 18, 2016 7:21 PM
Jun 2015
That girl who is singing with Sorata is Aion.
Feb 18, 2016 8:02 PM

Jul 2009
Did that scene with Syukuri and Nanami really happen...that was the worse, over-used device ever. Nanami bumps into some random buff bullies who grab her and he comes to save her? What was the point of such a scene. It did literally NOTHING but make me cringe.

And I not sure I'm feeling how he's suddenly forgotten his hatred for her and is all "she's so cute when I be nice to her" Did they skip something? That dream was all it took? He was so vicious at first. They need proper development, not this crap.
Feb 18, 2016 8:03 PM

Oct 2011
OMG Natsuhiko time next week OMG
Feb 18, 2016 10:01 PM

Jan 2015
That thing successfully make Mikoto faint. LOL

I wonder if it'll be awkward when Koharu tripped and then instead of grabbing the bag, Sorata's grabbed Koharu's breast
MasceraFeb 18, 2016 10:06 PM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 19, 2016 3:08 AM
Feb 2016
Its okay if the story is getting slow but make the story long ...so that we can fully understand each route of the couple...more on that please make nutsuhiko - mikoto more romance because i really like the pairing..arguing each other together with setsu insde the ship..makes me exciting and awaiting..i really love their..love hate romance....also sakuya i also love her..so im superduper curious on how their romance grow...which mikoto will choose a childhood freind who known her for a long time..or a stranger who she first met...sakuya-mikoto-natsuhiko romance fighting...for i think they finish kakeru- koharu romance ..and nanami and akito still continuosly on progress ..and still mikoto start her jurney with with a serious and honsomed guy nustushiko..and left a message to sakuya that he dont have to die..tht give sakuya strenght live...i love the romance .i really love anime romance...less battle but full of romance....mikoto fighting..
Feb 19, 2016 3:52 AM

Nov 2012
well it was nice to see some actualy romance development, i guess.
ron is the traitor, what a shock. :p
Feb 19, 2016 3:57 AM

Mar 2008
ShiningNinja said:
Also, whose route was it that had the dare? I totally thought today's episode was a filler.

Game Spoiler/Speculation for next episode's seemingly anime-original

Also, idk if its just my FRIENDSHIP GOGGLES are too strong, but despite following Sakuya's route , I dont think Mikoto has any romantic feelings for Sakuya. Yes, she cares deeply for him, but I see it more as " I need to protect my dear friend, no matter what"??

but I'm also the one who's not convinced at how Akito turned dere so quickly, so idk lollll

It's from Heishi's route, originally. It only happens there iirc.

Mild game spoilers

Possible predictions for the next episode (Heavier game spoilers)

I don't see Mikoto liking Sakuya either. She goes on with needing to protect him, yes, but did she ever act really fidgety or blush often? I don't think so.

My problem is that I feel like her relationship with Natsuhiko won't be told well considering the remaining amount of episodes. It takes her a long time to try and understand him, obviously...

I feel like Akito's writing has been rather odd in the anime but seeing he and Nanami hardly get any screentime I try to justify it with non visible development ^^;;
Feb 19, 2016 4:26 AM

Jun 2013
some romance development
Feb 19, 2016 5:12 AM

Feb 2013
That kissing scene was so damn cute. And Akito is such a tsundere lol
Feb 19, 2016 6:09 AM

Nov 2015
the kiss tho it HAPPENED

Feb 19, 2016 9:10 AM

Dec 2013
Another episode, and another confused me..... seriously, is this show purely service for the fans of the game?

As far as I can tell... nothing makes sense, not the place these kids are at, not what their roles are, and not even what has been happening (including the weird ass dream sequence which did nothing except to blatantly establish ships). All I know is that a bunch of kids are heading to some destination where apparently they'll all go their separate ways and that there are some people who don't want them to reach their destination. Everything else has been silly SOL and fantasy dream sequences coupled with some weird flashbacks for different eras which cannot be linked together nor made sense of on the whole....

And seriously..... apart from the main "ship" none of the side characters have been interesting enough to leave a decent impression on me (heck, I seem to be forgetting who is who after every single episode besides the main pairing and the expressionless blank girl).

This show does not entice me to play the game in any way whatsoever. In fact, the show confuses me enough that I'm feeling like dropping it out of complete confusion. It's a downright shame because as much as I've seen, the only show I can liken it to is Dramatcal Murder or whatever, purely based on how confusing that was... and that show I dropped after 3 episodes.

As an anime only viewer, I must say that they've been doing a poor job of revealing the overall plot. Too much SOL and side stuff and not enough actual development of the story IMHO. Up to now, the only two events that I've seen that seem to advance the plot would be the attack on the ship at the beginning of the show and the Mikoto girl getting thrown off the ship in this episode.
L-RyoshiFeb 19, 2016 9:14 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 19, 2016 9:10 AM

May 2014
About time man
Kiss
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Feb 19, 2016 9:56 AM

Feb 2015
Stark700 said:

The kiss though..it happened!

I'm fan-girling here! 〜(^∇^〜)(〜^∇^)〜

Exeptical said:

Who do you think is this?

That's what I'm utterly curious about... (O.O)
Feb 19, 2016 3:02 PM

Oct 2008
Meh, -10 interest in Kakeru and Koharu so I skip most of their scenes. Also, they were halfway throught Sakuya's route then it's literally sailing off ship for Natsuhiko, really cheap decisions tbh. I was surprised they animated the scene that made me rate Sakuya's route lower than Itsuki and Natsuhiko's.

Needs more Nanami and Akito, like always.
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Feb 19, 2016 8:20 PM

Mar 2013
White-haired childhood friend is kind of possessive...creepy...
The kiss scene felt super cheesy to me that I literally laughed.
Anyways, it seems the next episode will be interesting.
Feb 20, 2016 10:00 AM

Mar 2008
LMAO they visited my hometown Istanbul (in 1920s) and I couldn't stop laughing. Good artwork there though
Feb 20, 2016 1:37 PM

Apr 2014
what a kiss ! and them a second!! i like this guy :D
Feb 20, 2016 4:13 PM

Feb 2013
It got good after they started kissing (the music and everything else that happened).
Best-girl overboard!

Prior to that, was mostly just a pointless waste of time and failed with the romantic atmosphere (it was probably the lame music). This anime started promising, but has since been cruising at 3-4/10 range.
Feb 21, 2016 3:09 AM
May 2007
You had me at "sadist". I'm already dying for more Natsuhiko screentime and now I'm suffering.
Feb 21, 2016 3:52 PM
Jun 2015
The whole test of courage part reminded me of that one episode of Ouran Highschool Host Club when they're in the school at night.
Feb 21, 2016 11:06 PM

Dec 2015
SENRI IS BY FAR THE BEST CHARACTER IN THIS ANIME.
Seriously.
And Akito (is that his name? O.o). But mostly Senri.

"Because nothing makes one happier than being with the one you love."
~ Isla, Plastic Memories

Click my signature for my list ^^
Feb 22, 2016 7:35 PM

Jun 2013
Definitely best episode so far
stupid goddamn cliffhanger though!
Feb 24, 2016 7:45 AM

May 2009
Wow. Best episode so far.
Koharu and Kakeru are freakin' cute. That kiss. Wow. Makes me feel so girly, lol.

Apart from that: that throw off the cliff though!
Wonder what will happen next. A LOT of explanation to do.

Why the hell was the ghost girl petting Sorata... Moreover: does nobody do anything with Sorata and why he's even on the ship? It seemed like a good story but now it's like: "Boy from the future and clearly not our age? meh. He's nice. Let him stay."
lol
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Feb 24, 2016 8:35 PM

Jul 2009
So many awkward moments between the pretty obvious couples by now ... when did Koharu and Kakeru get so friendly, holding hands like that? Well I guess they got their big kiss ... on the other hand, Mikoto and Sakuya's scene was sooo awkward to watch >_< Wtf are you doing Sakuya?! Not to mention Nanami getting "saved" as well ... ohhh god lol. Was that even Syukuri in the flashback?! It didn't look like him ... and she just took away his memories of his brother?! WTF man that's messed up O_O
I wonder what happened to Sorata and the ghost ... that song she was humming was nice though. Intense cliffhanger with Ron (who I think we were all suspecting by now anyway) THROWING MIKOTO OFF THE BUILDING ... HOLY CRAP O_O Plus we see another power too, telepathy! Pretty cool stuff. At first I thought this would be how Sakuya saw himself dying but I doubt he'd have to die to save Mikoto unless she landed on him or something ...? Hmm ...
Feb 28, 2016 12:25 AM
Mar 2012
Main ship sailed so fast they kissed, was kinda cute.
Osananajimi #1 ship got weird, Sakuya stripped... but Mikoto never learns & goes off alone (does she forget their promises right away?), as expected cliffhanger ship capsized.
Ron seems part of attacker group & wants to prevent "reset" by removing Mikoto.
Osananajimi #2 ship revealed, but didn't explain why his onisama memory taken. Ship on slow cruise. Male mcs in this show say some of the most sexist lines it's funny. Akito super scared lol.
Future boy meets Yanagi's character, and she sang wonderfully yay!
Mar 2, 2016 4:42 AM

May 2010
Senri is totally me whenever Kakeru x Koharu stuff comes off (though yeah I did like the hentai kiss. It totally lead to an h scene, you ain't fooling me) He's definitely one of the best shota.
Mar 3, 2016 10:23 PM
Sep 2010
L-Ryoshi said:
Another episode, and another confused me..... seriously, is this show purely service for the fans of the game?

As far as I can tell... nothing makes sense, not the place these kids are at, not what their roles are, and not even what has been happening (including the weird ass dream sequence which did nothing except to blatantly establish ships). All I know is that a bunch of kids are heading to some destination where apparently they'll all go their separate ways and that there are some people who don't want them to reach their destination. Everything else has been silly SOL and fantasy dream sequences coupled with some weird flashbacks for different eras which cannot be linked together nor made sense of on the whole....

And seriously..... apart from the main "ship" none of the side characters have been interesting enough to leave a decent impression on me (heck, I seem to be forgetting who is who after every single episode besides the main pairing and the expressionless blank girl).

This show does not entice me to play the game in any way whatsoever. In fact, the show confuses me enough that I'm feeling like dropping it out of complete confusion. It's a downright shame because as much as I've seen, the only show I can liken it to is Dramatcal Murder or whatever, purely based on how confusing that was... and that show I dropped after 3 episodes.

As an anime only viewer, I must say that they've been doing a poor job of revealing the overall plot. Too much SOL and side stuff and not enough actual development of the story IMHO. Up to now, the only two events that I've seen that seem to advance the plot would be the attack on the ship at the beginning of the show and the Mikoto girl getting thrown off the ship in this episode.
L-Ryoshi said:

ALL OF THIS. The show is focused on jumping from couple to couple with characters that are far less interesting than the plot. Every time an explosion happened, I actually would cheer because it meant progression. But for every explosion, we got a million 'heartfelt' moments with these bland characters who I also can't remember the names of. I just see them as stereotypes. Nothing has been explained, not even those weird chick things which neither Koharu or Sorata questioned. And speaking of Sorata, I can't stand how it took pretty up to NOW for this show to address his predicament. The kid is a walking plot device and they didn't talk about his existence because they were too busy having a dream episode showing off the ships that we saw IN THE DANG OPENING. Mikoto and her little love triangle seems to be the most interesting given how Mikoto is one of the few characters that I enjoy because she doesn't revolve around her guy as much as Koharu and the Rei clone do. I might just watch the rest of this zigzag of a show to see how it all ends. As an outsider looking in, I'm for her getting with Sakuya, or whoever the dude is that she's been friends with. Everyone else can just plant more stupid trees and and play with the bird things for all I care.
Mar 21, 2016 11:04 AM

Feb 2014
This just in: Ron is a douche.

That kiss was sweet. I'm glad things are finally moving at a normal pace. Seems like there will be a few new characters introduced next episode.
Sep 23, 2016 3:11 AM

Mar 2015
When they kisses, I neither feel anything nor said "kyaahh" at all. There is a romance development but not enough good romance for me.

Ghost girl reminded me of Mavis from Fairy Tail.

This is where Natsuhiko route begins huh?

3.2/5
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Norn9: Norn+Nonet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

163 by Beatnik »»
Feb 25, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Best Couple

Uchiha_Risma - Jul 14, 2021

0 by Uchiha_Risma »»
Jul 14, 2021 9:39 PM

» So Romance, what about the romance here?

samsann - Dec 24, 2018

1 by Sakurashoujo »»
Dec 27, 2018 4:32 PM

» Norn9: Norn + Nonet

iMaUtIsTiC - Jan 28, 2018

2 by removed-user »»
Jan 28, 2018 2:16 AM

Poll: » Norn9: Norn+Nonet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2016

69 by aboghost_ghosst »»
Dec 2, 2017 1:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.