Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 18, 2016 3:45 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Yoruichi acting like a cat this chapter with that lick. And I think she definitely got stronger~
Feb 18, 2016 3:46 AM

Jan 2012
Man, Yoruichi's certainly powerful, but also full on cat persona. Urahara you lucky bastard getting a scantily clad Yoruichi to lick and lay her head on you! Best 2 Bleach chapters in years back to back now! The power of Yoruichi T and A! :D

Oh, and Nakk Le Vaar went Vollstandig...eh, ok I guess. :D
Feb 18, 2016 5:19 AM

Dec 2013
That form of hers is pretty damn sexy.

Next chapter is Urahara's bankai? Pls?
Feb 18, 2016 5:26 AM

Nov 2007
That cat lady is now a real cat! She is strong, but cannot talk so that hat guy needed to explain her skill name for her.

That immune guy changed to his real form?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 18, 2016 5:35 AM

Oct 2010
The best thing in this chapter was Neko-Yoruichi. Everything else is pretty much the usual.
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Feb 18, 2016 5:52 AM

Oct 2011
Oh man... Yoruichi. These last 2 chapters have been entertaining. Kisuke is always interesting ♪
Can such a dream truely exist?
Feb 18, 2016 6:09 AM

May 2012
I honestly think this might be the best holy form so far. It's not as extreme as Lille's but it seems like an arabian god type of form.
Feb 18, 2016 6:19 AM

Feb 2012
Alright at least Kubo chilled down with the fan-service.

Askin's face on p3 was hilarious, dude knew he's in for a beating of his life, but he can't die.

Urahara probably going Bankai vs Askin in his Vollstandig form, that's what we all wanna see Kubs.
Feb 18, 2016 6:45 AM

Jun 2013
Neko Yoruichi is cute. Wonder how long will this fight last.
Feb 18, 2016 7:02 AM
Apr 2014
A bit of shame the cat mode is short lasted.

Anyway, Askin in Volstanding mode should get Uruhara pulling his bankai or some sort.

3.5/5
Feb 18, 2016 7:17 AM
Nov 2014
If a small gift ball able to knock Grimmjow and Ichigo out in 2 seconds

What can a giant gift ball do to people?
Feb 18, 2016 7:38 AM

Nov 2015
As expected,yoruichi beast mode blitzed askin and then he had to go vollstandig.She was so cute as a cat,id love an anime figure with her like that but seriously i think an urahara bankai is imminent :D so much hype
Feb 18, 2016 8:12 AM

Jul 2012
Well, nothing unexpected happened. Finally Urahara using bankai, will it really happen?
Feb 18, 2016 8:20 AM

Jun 2013
YEEP..knew it..Yoruichi fell into Beast level when she uses this form.
but, damn what a Sexy POWER!!vX3

So...it it cames into science..who ever can change their Reiatsu Faster in molecular level..wins.

I enjoyed this chapter...until Quincy pulled expected Deux ex Machina
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 18, 2016 8:22 AM

Dec 2007
This is the last chance to redeem Grimmjow.
Right now his comeback(and then how long it was, a year of teasing him?) looks like laughable attempt of a fan service.

Feb 18, 2016 8:31 AM

Apr 2014
And that is how an H-doujin is born, that neko-Yoruichi is just too damn hot.
Feb 18, 2016 8:31 AM

Nov 2010
Kubo is without question the King of Asspulls. Nemu vs the Hand, Lile vs The girl with the conveniently useful sword that only works on gods, and now Gay Aizen vs Yoruichi in a form that it's the perfect counter-measure against Gay Aizen's power + all the other convinient transformations of the Quincy's at the very last second. And these are just the recent fights.
Feb 18, 2016 8:49 AM

May 2015
So I guess this will be our chance to see Urahara's bankai? I’m not going to celebrate until I see it with my own eyes and knowing Tite Grimmjow is going to appear to avenge his temporary defeat making Urahara fall back to treat the wounded preventing us to see the long awaited bankai until the fight vs Yhwach if we are lucky…
Feb 18, 2016 9:03 AM
Sep 2012
Yoruichi takes the term beast mode to a literal sense, and now I know she hates being in that form, god help Urahara when she gets back to normal.

She was scary yet adorable at the same time. And Askin has now been driven to his final form.

So now Urahara has to finish this fight, and I tell you if he survives, he might not survive Yoruichi wrath when this is over. Anyway good chapter.
Feb 18, 2016 9:06 AM

Sep 2009
Useless chapter, like 662. Yoruichi is hot but everything is damn predictable and so slow. So now is really KO so I hope we're going to see Urahara's Bankai at the end of the next chapter (before it would be nice but impossible, boring cliffhangers).
And it would be nice to see Urahara KO too, with maybe a new person coming to kick Le Vaar Ass...
Damn Kido-monster Tessai, Kubo totally forgot about you... XD I'd like to see a combo, like Tessai+Hacchi or Tessai+Urahara or something else... 1VS1 is boring right now.
Feb 18, 2016 9:27 AM

Mar 2013
Another power-up, that is awfuly convenient for the current fight, and that power-up is faced by another power-up from the enemy.
In other words, just as usual.
Feb 18, 2016 10:03 AM

Mar 2011
Bleach fights in all it's glory. I couldn't stop laughing.

1- Mr. Urahara, if you have the time to keep up with him to provide exposition, how about you deliver the finishing blow instead since you know, the world is crumbling and stuff...

2- The attempt to make mood swings be delivered as a badass battle tactic was hillarious to say the least and incredibly convenient, not to mention the effort to sound inteligent with that flu crap.

3- A power ranger for a volstadig? I guess underwhelimg momments are the best I can hope for in this chapter.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Feb 18, 2016 10:06 AM

Mar 2009
What the hell Kubo? So much opportunity for sexy boob and ass angles in Thunder Cat God form and yet you provide nothing?
I guess the licking and lap pillow part is the highest level of fanservice this chapter has to offer. ;)

Funny how in full power Yoruichi forgets She is Shinigami/Human soul. It contrasts with what happened to Komamura when he became Human like after giving away his heart.
Yoruichi black cat form can talk and all that too!

Tessai, Ururu, Jinta and Urahara vs Nak le Vaar? Maybe the kids won't make it to the fight but Tessai would be nice.
SleepnDreamnFeb 18, 2016 4:08 PM
Feb 18, 2016 10:19 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Urahara explained it all like a boss!

Next Urahara's Bankai please...or Yoruichi's Shikai

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 18, 2016 10:22 AM

Nov 2013
That's how you distracted from all the bs.. add fs in the chapter, right? Lol
Feb 18, 2016 10:44 AM

Jul 2015
Recent Bleach plot summarised:

Shinigami pull shit out of their asses because the Quincies are too strong so they have to get stupid power ups that make no sense.

Quincies pull even more shit out of their asses causing fights to drag on way too long causing the fucking protagonist of the series to be absent for at least a year, only to show up for 2 chapters of him talking.

The fucking protagonist was shown getting a power up at least 100 chapters ago and he hasn't even been using it since then. Then a villain from way back when just shows up out of nowhere supposedly trying to help the good guys out for once and he just happens to be a fan-favorite.

Talk about fanservice, no wonder this series has been dead last in the rankings for a while.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2016 10:58 AM
Jul 2018
Yoruichi fanservice is fucking top tier. Not that the fight was that interesting, but here we go again.
Feb 18, 2016 11:09 AM

Jun 2009
ololololol

Nothing else to say really
Feb 18, 2016 11:12 AM

Apr 2010
God this series is predictable as shit, you just knew he was gonna pull some transformation out of his ass. That's all that happens now.

Shinagami fights Quincy, back and forth power up ass pulls, shinagami wins. Repeat another 20 times.
Feb 18, 2016 11:22 AM

Jan 2009
love Yoruichi here this chapter although she totally become a cat to become so moody it changes her reaitsu 48 times per second (Yoruichi is really a stereotype of a woman being moody and all lol)

now that the Volstandig of that quincy is released its time for Urahara to fight and hope uses his bankai
Feb 18, 2016 11:49 AM

Sep 2011
Kubo just couldn't end it quickly could he, has to drag it out. another 3 chapters of this fight to go now assuming it has 7 like the other 2.
Feb 18, 2016 11:55 AM

Oct 2015
Another chapter unfinished. Again "the enemy is defeated". "No he is not". I'm tired of this immortal guys. Please Kubo stop it now.
Yoruichi'S
moves was cool, but something ecchi.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Feb 18, 2016 11:58 AM

May 2012
Ryuganezco said:
Another chapter unfinished. Again "the enemy is defeated". "No he is not". I'm tired of this immortal guys. Please Kubo stop it now.
Yoruichi'S

^This
It works a few times, spread out from each other - this arc has been this formula nonstop...

and what are these designs for these quincy transformations...
Feb 18, 2016 12:01 PM
Feb 2016
Eltrik said:
Ryuganezco said:
Yoruichi'S

^This
It works a few times, spread out from each other - this arc has been this formula nonstop...

and what are these designs for these quincy transformations...

I feel like I've seen everything already and theyre running out of ideas IMO, just avoiding making huge changes while pushing the story along little by little.
Its over 9000!
Feb 18, 2016 12:25 PM

May 2009
Oh boy I sure am surprised that a Bleach chapter consisted of one character pulling a completely new power out of their ass that just happens to counter their opponent only for said opponent to pull their own powerup out of their ass and no-selling the attack.
Feb 18, 2016 12:50 PM
Oct 2008
Character gets ass kicked by enemy, character pulls power out of ass and beats up enemy, enemy ass pulls greater power, related character has to finish off enemy meaning the original character is pointless to the whole damn fight, repeat with every character.
Feb 18, 2016 1:00 PM

Jan 2016
meh chapter

at least we'll get to see urahara's bankai
Feb 18, 2016 1:47 PM
Jul 2014
Are people actually calling Askin's vollstandig an asspull when the majority of the sternritter have one? Their vollstandig is no different than an Espada's resurreccion.

If you wanna complain about Yoruichi's form then whatever, I have an issue or two with it myself, but complaining about what Askin did makes no sense.
Feb 18, 2016 1:49 PM

Aug 2011
Pretty funny seeing Nekoruichi :D and Urahara running all over the place explaining what's going on...
Feb 18, 2016 1:56 PM

Sep 2013
Askins form is funky alien like :)
Yuruichi still good <3

All this btching about back and forth fighting XD I hope non of you watch boxing.
Tell me how a fight is supposed to work then? if a guy punches you, you punch back right?
Feb 18, 2016 2:05 PM

Feb 2011
Definitely not used to this much half-assing in a single chapter, even in Bleach.

Can the characters possibly become any more pretentious than they already are?
Feb 18, 2016 3:55 PM
Oct 2008
We have a character who is literally capable of seeing the future and calls it ALMIGHTY. No, I don't think we can top that.
Feb 18, 2016 5:06 PM
Jun 2013
So this one was for the furry fan.
Feb 18, 2016 7:48 PM

Feb 2013
Yoruichi becoming Felicia from Darkstalkers is honestly the most entertaining thing I've seen from this manga in a long, long time.

ichii_1 said:
Askins form is funky alien like :)
Yuruichi still good <3

All this btching about back and forth fighting XD I hope non of you watch boxing.
Tell me how a fight is supposed to work then? if a guy punches you, you punch back right?
The problem is no one really gave a crap about this fight to begin with, so naturally they'd be annoyed to find out that it's going to persist a couple of weeks longer.
Feb 18, 2016 10:05 PM

Mar 2011
ichii_1 said:

Boxing has the exact same formula of transformation after transformation to the point it becomes a pattern? I thought boxing had motion/action instead.

Does the referee grab the mic and dance arround speaking about mood swings and flues in front of the camera?

ichii.....mood swing man......Kubo made mood swing a battle tactic for this fight. Would these factors have ANY effect on any other foe? It's not organic, it's stupid, pretentious and cut and tied to solve this battle specifically.....Mood swings man..........
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Feb 18, 2016 10:39 PM

Sep 2013
Kanic said:

Boxing has the exact same formula of transformation after transformation to the point it becomes a pattern? I thought boxing had motion/action instead.

Does the referee grab the mic and dance arround speaking about mood swings and flues in front of the camera?

ichii.....mood swing man......Kubo made mood swing a battle tactic for this fight. Would these factors have ANY effect on any other foe? It's not organic, it's stupid, pretentious and cut and tied to solve this battle specifically.....Mood swings man..........

Boxing has running and hugging plus time outs during rounds, much action indeed.

It was explained last chapter.
Urahara is just that good.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cDlqd0Bp8dY/Vr1Ez9u1zTI/AAAAAAAFAVU/MPFawCWsGTw/s16000-Ic42/012.png

gedata said:
The problem is no one really gave a crap about this fight to begin with, so naturally they'd be annoyed to find out that it's going to persist a couple of weeks longer.

Wut? alot of people like Askin and so far he's delivering beyond expectations.
Feb 18, 2016 10:47 PM

Mar 2011
Urahara is also the one who is the most adamant about protecting the Soul king and defeating Ywach as soon as possible. yet now he is wasting his time in full-expo mode and playing the clown! That was my original point, not HOW he is able to do it but WHY is he doing it. Yo are very selective in which arguements you counter...

And your justification is "Kubo declared Urahara to be godlike therefore..." ?!

And to be more clear as to what I meant with boxing so that you don't go off the rails as I can see you are very intent on doing so -by refering to the rules of boxing-.. is a graphic novel supposed to have dialogue or motion during action sequences? Actually, is any action-packed form of entertainment supposed to have someone explain to their ENEMIES no less what just happened instead of using the art itself to explain the story and/or have the enemy figure it out gradually and therefore prove that they have brains for a change?
-Mr.Freeman
Feb 18, 2016 11:54 PM
Sep 2015
Kanic said:
Actually, is any action-packed form of entertainment supposed to have someone explain to their ENEMIES no less what just happened instead of using the art itself to explain the story and/or have the enemy figure it out gradually and therefore prove that they have brains for a change?
This part right here, this is a typically trope in a lot of action animes, specifically Shounen. So seeing it here is a given.
Feb 19, 2016 1:21 AM

Mar 2015
I guess there is no Shikai for Yoruichi. That Lightning cat form meant Bankai for her.

Yoru licked Urahara. Cat form Yoru is adorable.

Nakk Le Var Volstandig??? Da Fuq???

Please show us a Bankai, Urahara.

4/5
Feb 19, 2016 1:41 AM

Aug 2014
That bastard Urahara...I know for sure he did some kinky shit with Yoruichi in that cat form of hers.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.