Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 16, 2016 8:19 AM
Feb 2016
Hey Guys

Will there be a 2nd season cuase the OVA and the Spin OFF sold pretty well i know the studio who did the spinoff is closed but Sypolgy or how ever the oringal studio still exist so i wanted to ask for your Opinion the Manga is in Final arc too so it would be a good time to catch up for the anime : )
Oct 11, 2017 8:13 AM

Jun 2017
dosy90 said:
Hey Guys

Will there be a 2nd season cuase the OVA and the Spin OFF sold pretty well i know the studio who did the spinoff is closed but Sypolgy or how ever the oringal studio still exist so i wanted to ask for your Opinion the Manga is in Final arc too so it would be a good time to catch up for the anime : )

I realize this is an old post, but you should look for "The Unlimited: Hyobu Kyosuke" - people call it a "spinoff" because it basically centers around Hyobu and PANDRA, but it's a direct sequel and takes place 2-3 years later. It still has The Children, and it's a lot more serious than the original - which isn't a bad thing. You get to see all the crazy stuff Hyobu can do, as well as the other members of PANDRA - and the Children, of course. They're significantly better in combat, a couple years after this show.

I think you will be pleased - and I hope to see even more from this series. It's one of the few anime's that prompted me to read some of the manga, and from what I've read, things get pretty crazy with Black Phantom and the future war.

I'd love to see it animated. Watch The Unlimited, if you have not - it's one of my absolute favorite series. You can stream it from Crunchyroll for free, fyi.

More topics from this board

» Help: Psychic Squad filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Dec 27, 2023

1 by Therud »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:05 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 51 Discussion

nyamo - Apr 6, 2009

30 by Ilfracombe »»
Oct 10, 2023 6:45 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 49 Discussion

Beave - Mar 24, 2009

12 by Ilfracombe »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:30 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 43 Discussion

datsunvic - Feb 8, 2009

8 by Ilfracombe »»
Sep 11, 2023 6:20 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 40 Discussion

Kiseki - Jan 13, 2009

17 by Ilfracombe »»
Sep 5, 2023 6:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.