Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v2

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 193 194 [195] 196 197 » ... Last »
Nov 19, 2021 3:15 PM
Nov 2021
Was reading the first chapter then phone died and can't find it but can roughly remember what happened in the start.

An isekai where the first scene is the MC fighting with an old man with swords where 'all the techniques are one hit kills' then gets summoned while at school. Kills his summoner before they can 'curse' him then runs away.

Summary said something about rescuing twin sisters but was only on the first chapter so didn't see that yet

Thanks ^^
Nov 19, 2021 3:42 PM

Feb 2014
Adamied said:
Was reading the first chapter then phone died and can't find it but can roughly remember what happened in the start.

An isekai where the first scene is the MC fighting with an old man with swords where 'all the techniques are one hit kills' then gets summoned while at school. Kills his summoner before they can 'curse' him then runs away.

Summary said something about rescuing twin sisters but was only on the first chapter so didn't see that yet

Thanks ^^

sounds like: Wortenia Senki

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Nov 19, 2021 6:08 PM
Feb 2014
LStelzer said:
I'm looking for this manga, where the protagonist reincarnates on a throne in a forest in another world, and everyone who looks at him sees him as an evil, scary shadow, and he can create things from nothing if I'm not mistaken, something like that.

Maybe this:
https://myanimelist.net/manga/129759/Isekai_Mokushiroku_Mynoghra__Hametsu_no_Bunmei_de_Hajimeru_Sekai_Seifuku
My candies 2021:

My candies 2022:

My candies 2023:
Nov 20, 2021 1:30 AM
Nov 2021
machy871 said:
Adamied said:

Thanks ^^

sounds like: Wortenia Senki

Thanks. Seems to be the one 😁
Nov 20, 2021 1:57 AM

Sep 2016
Manga about MC freelance or similar can able to travel between world/s

What title?
Nov 20, 2021 8:30 PM
Jan 2012
Can anyone help me with this yaoi title?
Its about two friends, the uke confessed but the seme didn't say anything so the uke thought he was rejected and moved away during college. A week later the seme comes over and suddenly have sex with him. The uke consents but he doesn't come and it continues for a while. It turns out the seme likes him as well and is just bad at sex.

It's only a couple of chapters. I can't remember if there were other stories included. Thank you for anyone who can help!
Nov 21, 2021 6:44 AM

Aug 2018
Who are these girls cosplaying?

Nov 22, 2021 9:24 AM
Nov 22, 2021 11:55 AM

Jan 2017

I'm pretty sure it's a Fan Art of Oda Nobunaga from Fate/Grand Order (Mobile Game) , but i have no idea about the artist.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Nov 27, 2021 1:00 PM
Aug 2021
Does anyone remember this manga in which Thier is a bounty hunter or merchant and he travels with a girl to a layer of a frog who loves to create statues his spit can create staues and they escape by dissolving the spit in the water
He has a sword and an auction is held in which he presents a shield that can block anything
Nov 27, 2021 1:00 PM
Aug 2021
Does anyone remember this manga in which Thier is a bounty hunter or merchant and he travels with a girl to a layer of a frog who loves to create statues his spit can create staues and they escape by dissolving the spit in the water
He has a sword and an auction is held in which he presents a shield that can block anything
Nov 27, 2021 1:46 PM
Aug 2021
Thier is previous arc in which his vitality gets stolen by a woman and he ages the woman makes buns with his youth but he tricks the woman eats the buns and become young again
Nov 27, 2021 2:04 PM

Jan 2015
Daytops said:

Daytops said:
Thier is previous arc in which his vitality gets stolen by a woman and he ages the woman makes buns with his youth but he tricks the woman eats the buns and become young again

Now I too want to read this whilst stoned like a biblical whore.
Currently reading:
Prince of Fools (The Red Queen's War #1) by Mark Lawrence
The Night Angel Trilogy (Night Angel Omnibus #1-3) by Brent Weeks
The Crystal Shard (The Legend of Drizzt #4) by R.A. Salvatore
Nov 27, 2021 3:39 PM
Aug 2021
nihonbashi said:
Daytops said:

Daytops said:

Thier is even an auction at the end and he buys information from the lady who has spiders if anyone remember pls inform
I read it 2 years ago on mangahasu
Nov 30, 2021 12:56 AM
Sep 2020
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a manga I read a long time ago

I don't remember much, but I do remember that the MC was given quests (like having a game system). The most iconic thing I remember is he got a daily quest where he must train (stuff like pushups and running) and if he fails to do them every day he gets sent as punishment for 4 hours to a desert where he must escape from giant worms
Nov 30, 2021 12:58 AM

Feb 2014
FletteriOS said:
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a manga I read a long time ago

I don't remember much, but I do remember that the MC was given quests (like having a game system). The most iconic thing I remember is he got a daily quest where he must train (stuff like pushups and running) and if he fails to do them every day he gets sent as punishment for 4 hours to a desert where he must escape from giant worms

sounds like: manhwa Solo Leveling

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Nov 30, 2021 8:54 AM
Nov 2021
What manga is this scene came from?

https://prnt.sc/214baww

thxxx
Nov 30, 2021 8:58 AM

Feb 2014
hamsterprogress said:
What manga is this scene came from?

https://prnt.sc/214baww

thxxx

Well, I see nothing (Have you tried opening the link?), maybe someone else does tho.
machy871Nov 30, 2021 9:14 AM

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Nov 30, 2021 7:37 PM
Jan 2017
Who is this character and what manga?

https://imgur.com/a/AvMi3MN
Dec 1, 2021 1:16 PM
Aug 2021
nihonbashi said:
Daytops said:

Daytops said:

https://chap.manganelo.com/manga-cr116785/chapter-3
Dec 1, 2021 2:33 PM

Jan 2015
Daytops said:
nihonbashi said:

https://chap.manganelo.com/manga-cr116785/chapter-3

OOOH! Thanks Daytops! Now that's what I call an entertaining manga :)
Currently reading:
Prince of Fools (The Red Queen's War #1) by Mark Lawrence
The Night Angel Trilogy (Night Angel Omnibus #1-3) by Brent Weeks
The Crystal Shard (The Legend of Drizzt #4) by R.A. Salvatore
Dec 1, 2021 10:35 PM
Dec 1, 2021 11:25 PM
Dec 2021
Hello i accidentally deleted my last message.

There is this one "crying anime girl meme" and she is usually paired up with the quotes, "i have a genetic disease called having too much swag" or other variations of it.

I remember a year ago I did a deep search and found the manga but I made a mistake and not note it down. I recall that it was a really toxic romance manga, having some non-con.
If i remember correctly the MC had a crush or something on this dude but he like died or something. And the dudes brother likes the MC and he might've pretended to be his brother (?? I don't really remember).

Thank you.
Dec 2, 2021 2:57 AM
Jun 2021
So I remember reading this particular horror manga when I was a kid, maybe about ten years ago. The style I think is about the same as Junji Itou (but I only remember it vividly). I also couldn't remember if this is a manga or a manhwa.

Those two story goes like this:
the comet story: a guy and his female friend went comet watching on a top of a building (probably their school). After a while, the girl felt bored and went home. Obsessed with the comet(s), the next day the guy asked the girl again but she tried to refuse. In the end, the girl watched the comets closely and to her surprise, the comets were actually dead people spirits asking both the guy and the girl to join them becoming comets.

the 13th-floor story: a guy went home to his apartment but the elevator stuck between the 12 and 14 floors. The elevator door then opened to reveal a hidden floor (13th-floor) inhabited by hairy-man-like creatures that hunt him. He eventually died in the elevator.

Does someone know what manga/manhwa are they from? Any help will be really appreciated.
Dec 2, 2021 7:25 AM

Aug 2018
Saori_Shun said:
Who are these girls cosplaying?

Sorry to quote myself so soon, but I really need to know the names of these two characters!
Dec 6, 2021 3:20 PM
Dec 2021
Hey guys so there's this manga that I am trying to find, that also turned into a Japanese TV series a while back.

The manga was about a girl going to college that moved into a shared house with other young adults. The main female character gets along with most of her housemates besides this one guy who is very quite and antisocial. She later finds out he his quite because he has a difficult time sleeping. At one point or another they end up innocently sleeping together and he instantly falls asleep and says that this girl cured him. So they keep sleeping together like this so this guy can get sleep (I think he's an author and cant work due to how tired he is, I cant remember) and this girl slowly develops feelings for him while the main male character doesn't really care.

Later on in the manga they sleep together and the main male ends up getting a boner in the bed which the female lead feels. She is clearly flustered but the main male says it is a natural reaction and acts like it's nothing. She ends up taking care of him lol...Thus, there sexual relationship begins from here developing into something romantic.

If it helps I remember the girl had medium length hair most likely brown and the lead male had short black scruffy hair.
Dec 6, 2021 11:42 PM
Jul 2020
So I'm trying to find this manga series. From what I remember it was about these brother and sister who helps this female alien recover. Something happens and the alien kills the brother and traumatizes the sister. The sister becomes a shut in and looks through the web to find the alien girl who I believe is actually a succubus. I know it is a horror and I'm not sure if it was a one shot or full series
Dec 7, 2021 5:49 PM

Jul 2014
hello, can someone help me identify these manga pictures? ^-^

1. https://ibb.co/HCSmZZ5

2. https://ibb.co/SybCn1Y

3. https://ibb.co/BqTZzBG

4. https://ibb.co/gTdT6Zw

5. https://ibb.co/wKPmX5T

this is using an image hosting website. the links are working
uselessgoddessDec 7, 2021 11:14 PM
Dec 7, 2021 7:43 PM

Jul 2017
bbpg3 said:
Hey guys so there's this manga that I am trying to find, that also turned into a Japanese TV series a while back.

The manga was about a girl going to college that moved into a shared house with other young adults. The main female character gets along with most of her housemates besides this one guy who is very quite and antisocial. She later finds out he his quite because he has a difficult time sleeping. At one point or another they end up innocently sleeping together and he instantly falls asleep and says that this girl cured him. So they keep sleeping together like this so this guy can get sleep (I think he's an author and cant work due to how tired he is, I cant remember) and this girl slowly develops feelings for him while the main male character doesn't really care.

Later on in the manga they sleep together and the main male ends up getting a boner in the bed which the female lead feels. She is clearly flustered but the main male says it is a natural reaction and acts like it's nothing. She ends up taking care of him lol...Thus, there sexual relationship begins from here developing into something romantic.

If it helps I remember the girl had medium length hair most likely brown and the lead male had short black scruffy hair.

Kakafukaka perhaps?
Dec 10, 2021 1:36 PM
Dec 2021
Need help to find manga where fl bf/fiance cheats on her but they remain together. He recommends they each se someone for a i think a month to see if still want to get married. She is older than ml. She asks her brothers friend who is back in town to be a fake bf to make her current one jealous, but her brothers friend/ml has a crush on her. Oh and its a monder manga that i think came out this year.

If anyone has any clues to what im lookings for please tell me, im going crazy looking for it.;(
Dec 10, 2021 6:05 PM
Dec 10, 2021 6:53 PM
Dec 11, 2021 4:00 AM

Jul 2017
CosmicVoidling said:
So I'm trying to find this manga series. From what I remember it was about these brother and sister who helps this female alien recover. Something happens and the alien kills the brother and traumatizes the sister. The sister becomes a shut in and looks through the web to find the alien girl who I believe is actually a succubus. I know it is a horror and I'm not sure if it was a one shot or full series

Hoshi no Ponko to Toufuya Reiko
Dec 11, 2021 9:50 AM
Jul 2020
Armandoriel said:
CosmicVoidling said:

Hoshi no Ponko to Toufuya Reiko

Thanks! Glad someone else was able to remember it. :D
Dec 11, 2021 2:55 PM
Jul 2020
Another series I was looking for was one about an angel girl(or cupid) who accidently threw down arrows made from her hair and caused a boy to have bad luck with women. She is kicked out of heaven and has to retrieve it and insert a golden arrow to fix his life.
Dec 11, 2021 6:12 PM
Jul 2017
It’s been years since I’ve tried to find a manga

If I remember correctly it’s about this couple that adopted(?) a son and there’s no problem the son is perfect but turns out they’re twins brothers that are living as one they don’t want to get found out and try to be the perfect son.
From what I remember the vibes were a bit eerie? But I really enjoyed reading it
Dec 12, 2021 8:45 AM
Aug 2020
does anyone know from wich manga is this screenshot / meme ?
https://imgur.com/latTQgN
Dec 12, 2021 8:53 AM

Feb 2014
valgul said:

looks like: Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. (chapter 25)

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Dec 12, 2021 9:40 AM
Aug 2020
machy871 said:
valgul said:

looks like: Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. (chapter 25)

thank you
Dec 15, 2021 6:37 AM
Dec 2021
Hi, I hope someone can help me finding this manga. The plot goes like this:
There is a girl that will turn into a monster every time she’s put into embarrassing situations. Basically her boyfriend (not sure if it’s her boyfriend) helps her, he puts her into this situations so she can learn to not getting transformed into the monster.
I think it’s an ecchi.
Thanks 😊
Dec 15, 2021 6:53 AM

Jan 2021
TheHeyDude said:
Hi, I hope someone can help me finding this manga. The plot goes like this:
There is a girl that will turn into a monster every time she’s put into embarrassing situations. Basically her boyfriend (not sure if it’s her boyfriend) helps her, he puts her into this situations so she can learn to not getting transformed into the monster.
I think it’s an ecchi.
Thanks 😊

I can think of "Otome monster caramelize" but cant say because its not ecchi.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Dec 15, 2021 1:53 PM
Dec 2021
https://imgur.com/a/S4HnSxr

Need help finding where these characters come from. Im struggling here
Dec 15, 2021 8:00 PM
Oct 2014
Sscono2 said:
https://imgur.com/a/S4HnSxr

Need help finding where these characters come from. Im struggling here

Google says Honey come Honey, chapter 3

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=138561
Dec 16, 2021 3:31 AM

Dec 2014
I remember there is a MC with a super power that he can't die and revive few second after death.

Then he got trapped and thrown into the sea to repeat the cycle of his super power and suffering from drowning again and again.

Few decade has passed, he came back to take revenge for his torture.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Dec 16, 2021 3:33 AM

Jan 2017
aLotQuestion_ said:
I remember there is a MC with a super power that he can't die and revive few second after death.

Then he got trapped and thrown into the sea to repeat the cycle of his super power and suffering from drowning again and again.

Few decade has passed, he came back to take revenge for his torture.

Maybe Revival Man (Manhwa) ?
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Dec 16, 2021 7:17 PM

Aug 2018
I know this girl is cosplaying Hatsune Miku, but what's the source of this photo, and could someone please find the full photo?

Dec 17, 2021 6:54 AM
Sep 2021
Could you help me find this manga? I vaguely remember that it was set in the primitive era. There were 2 tribes, one that wore shoes (or some kind of footwear) and one that didn't wear footwear at all. I think they lived in the desert and didn't like each other. Art style was kinda cartoony, think Doreamon cartoony. It must have been released before 2008-ish because that was when I read it.
Dec 18, 2021 10:18 AM
May 2021
januaryfebruary said:
Could you help me find this manga? I vaguely remember that it was set in the primitive era. There were 2 tribes, one that wore shoes (or some kind of footwear) and one that didn't wear footwear at all. I think they lived in the desert and didn't like each other. Art style was kinda cartoony, think Doreamon cartoony. It must have been released before 2008-ish because that was when I read it.
Could it have been an Osamu Tezuka work? Sorry, I don't know which specific one it could be.
Dec 18, 2021 4:09 PM
Oct 2018
I came across this youtube comment and was interested in the manga

It reminds me of a Manga I read: 13 super OP demon lords(ranked by the depth of hell they live in) are invading the human world and it’s literally impossible for the humans to triumph, so an Angel strikes a deal with the strongest demon lord(13) who’s tired of being a soulless, emotionless demon with no purpose, he gets a pocket watch that “moves 1 hour” each time he kills a demon Lord progressively making him more human and therefore weaker, so he starts by simply curb stomping the first ones with sheer power, but has to get progressively more strategic as time goes by, while also gaining a better understanding about humanity and himself
Dec 19, 2021 2:02 AM
Sep 2021
jodduck said:
januaryfebruary said:
Could it have been an Osamu Tezuka work? Sorry, I don't know which specific one it could be.

Thanks for the tip man. It really could be his work. Unfortunately I could't find it. I guess the story was one of his shorts. Currently going through tezukaosamu.net to see if I find anything.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 193 194 [195] 196 197 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

373 by Yuki135 »»
5 hours ago

» PINK BANANA is coming! The first English language book of its kind which collects some of the weirdest and most obscure manga of the 60s and 70s.

showashowcase - Apr 2

1 by St0rmblade »»
7 hours ago

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

50 by Nekoburger »»
8 hours ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

19 by LordZirkaZero »»
8 hours ago

» How long does it take you to read a LN volume?

Maou_heika - Feb 8

19 by Narushisto »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.