Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v2

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 170 171 [172] 173 174 » ... Last »
Dec 13, 2020 7:56 AM

Jan 2017
Ishitateso said:
Could somebody identify the manga displayed in this movie scene:

Diamond no Ace ?
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Dec 13, 2020 11:46 PM
Oct 2020
I looking for this manga which start off bunch of guys try to rape a girl but her power awake and kills any guys near her. Then the story move to bunch of student having fun in those school trip but one of the student manifest his power in jumping and ability to cut anything but mc beat him and save a girl.

That is the most i can remember of the first chapter
Beside that other important point would be
*Its basically a special school in japan where kids with super power send to it.
*School student council vs delinquent
*Transfer student are from the future or parallel timeline
*Student council president power is high court order something
*The boss of the delinquent whom looks like a giant gorilla turn into a loli to counter the girl with anti male power
*It explain later in the story their power come from chuunibyou
*There is a girl with the power to masturbate anyone at anywhere as long she can see the person with a mirror
*In a parallel timeline her grandson whom get masturbate by her since small and bear the knowledge her grandma earn the symbol of pervert in the dictionary... come back and fought with her using the same perverted power and he die
Dec 14, 2020 12:30 AM
Oct 2020
Saori_Shun said:
Which characters are these people cosplaying?

First pic is LoL(game) character
2 and 3 idk
4 is kaneki the other 2 idk
5 is umaru chan
The rest idk beside 9 is elizabeth
Honestly just go to Singapore cosplay group at fb and ask if you really really wanna know about it.
Dec 14, 2020 12:01 PM

Jun 2015
Saori_Shun said:
Which characters are these people cosplaying?

Guy in first picture is Shimakaze from KanColle.
Girl in eigth picture is the girl from Black Bullet (dunno name).
Dec 14, 2020 4:22 PM
Jul 2018
thanks
Dec 14, 2020 4:50 PM

Jun 2020

The art's by Kimidake or usa18_ on Twitter; doesn't seem like it's from an actual manga/doujin though, more like it's original art since they just posted the one illustration here (full image is NSFW): https://twitter.com/usa18_/status/1195319251222974464?s=20
Dec 15, 2020 12:51 AM

Feb 2014
Hi, could you please help me find this manga? : I was reading it few years ago. It wasn't completed then. Idk if it was manga or manhwa.
It was colored.
Set in another world. There were two "worlds" connected - one had a hot, dry climate and the second one was snowy and foresty. Adventure/fantasy.
Protagonist - younger boy (not completely human) lived in the sunny world with no awareness that the other world existed. But one day he accidentaly got into the other world. I remember that there were creatures with human body and moose heads (could normally talk). People in that sunny world wasn't humans either. They had horns like ram or goat and maybe hooves but i'm not sure about that. They had this training ground where they fought against each other as some kind of sport. At the start of the story the boy wanted to participate in fighting, but couldn't cause he was weak and for some reason couldn't grow horns like the others.. Or so i remember.

If you know something about this I would appreciate it. :-) Thank you.
Dec 15, 2020 7:18 AM
Dec 2020
It was a BL manga with a blonde man and two back haired men. One of the men was a childhood friend, while the other was new, but they were both fighting over him. I think it ends with a threesome, as they handcuff the blonde man to the bed together. It was full-colored as well. Please help me find this Manga.
Dec 15, 2020 8:20 AM

Jun 2020
TheQuietLife said:
Trying to find a manga I came across a while ago but forgot to note down.

The basic premise if I recall is that the main characters, a boy and girl, can body swap. The girl likes the guy, but the guy is gay and likes this other guy (guy 2). Guy 1 body swaps to try and win over guy 2 with the girls body. Other than that I don’t remember too much.

maybe this ?? https://myanimelist.net/manga/460/Boku_to_Kanojo_no_XXX
Dec 15, 2020 8:18 PM

Nov 2008
I need help finding this series If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated!
general plot:

MC regains or obtains memories
in the middle of a fight (more like a one sided beating)
hes in a world thats more related to a former game world but not the same just very similar and since he regained said memories his ability to use power is there so he wrecks his half brother sand tosses t hem into a canal - than his servant who is with him who was loyal to his mother - notices the change - turns out shes a vampire human hybrid and she and he abandon his family ( as best he can) and leave he eventually proposes to marry her and shes more or less second in power to him other girls and guys come along cast grows he actually conquered a labyrinth level quite early on while killing scavs/bandits
Dec 16, 2020 4:56 AM
May 2020
The school has a tradition where couples exchange something like a wristband(?) for whatever reason during the school festival. The main couple does this, of course, and the male lead ends up in the infirmary at some point. The female lead somehow loses the guy's wristband and another girl takes it, bringing it to the infirmary to show the ML. She tells him that the FL threw it away, so she took it. ML doesn't believe her and tells her there's no way FL would do it.

That's the only part I remember from the manga and I have no idea what any of them look like. I really wanna find it again 😔
Dec 17, 2020 3:20 AM
Aug 2016
Xiao_Neko said:
I looking for this manga which start off bunch of guys try to rape a girl but her power awake and kills any guys near her. Then the story move to bunch of student having fun in those school trip but one of the student manifest his power in jumping and ability to cut anything but mc beat him and save a girl.

*Its basically a special school in japan where kids with super power send to it.
*The boss of the delinquent whom looks like a giant gorilla turn into a loli to counter the girl with anti male power
*There is a girl with the power to masturbate anyone at anywhere as long she can see the person with a mirror
*In a parallel timeline her grandson whom get masturbate by her since small and bear the knowledge her grandma earn the symbol of pervert in the dictionary... come back and fought with her using the same perverted power and he die
sento hakai gakuen dangerous
Dec 17, 2020 6:57 AM
Dec 2020
Hi, I'm looking for that manga I forgotten long ago.
-stubborn blonde girl living with guy's apartment
-guy is close with his brother
-they play tricks on each other on who does the chores at home
-guy sets up timer with massage and oils
-guy was close to getting the girl to submit
Dec 18, 2020 3:00 PM
Aug 2020
Hi, I forgot the name of this manga, trying to find it again since i read it years ago, thank you in advance!

Its about a small town, where a detective and his girl assistant are called to investigate an antenna thats fallen down, later they are called to a house, where a family has been turned to mounds of salt. Then the strangeness begins to escalate and by the end, the town is isolated, the detective begins to understand this strangeness and he can shift to different places so he can solve the mystery. The setting and basic feel is similar to junji ito’s uzumaki. Thats all I can remember. Cant find the name of the athor either, but its a newer seinen manga, post 2005
Dec 19, 2020 9:52 AM

Sep 2014
shinchii239 said:
Hi, I forgot the name of this manga, trying to find it again since i read it years ago, thank you in advance!

Its about a small town, where a detective and his girl assistant are called to investigate an antenna thats fallen down, later they are called to a house, where a family has been turned to mounds of salt. Then the strangeness begins to escalate and by the end, the town is isolated, the detective begins to understand this strangeness and he can shift to different places so he can solve the mystery. The setting and basic feel is similar to junji ito’s uzumaki. Thats all I can remember. Cant find the name of the athor either, but its a newer seinen manga, post 2005

Sounds like Soil by Atsushi Kaneko.
Dec 19, 2020 10:22 AM
Aug 2020
Sounds like Soil by Atsushi Kaneko.

Thank you buddy!!!!!! Thats it
Dec 19, 2020 5:30 PM
May 2020
Hello I need help finding an older shoujo manga. There's an astrology club in a high school I think and the FL and ML meet for the first time in a planetarium. The ML is sick and uses a wheelchair. They are both in the astronomy club. He ends up dying and they name a star after him. Any help appreciated, thanks in advance !
Dec 20, 2020 8:38 AM
Dec 2020
Hello New friends! I’m new here and I have a problem with a manga that I’m trying to read but can’t remember the name of. I don’t remember much but I do remember reading the latest chapter or at least I think it was the final chapter of the series. The only thing I remember is a girl with really short hair saying goodbye to a group of guys before a light engulfed her and she leaves. I don’t think she died but more like she teleported? When she disappears we see the group of people crying but they’re also happy. I don’t remember much since I only read one chapter but I’m desperately trying to find it and I’ve been looking for hours! I think it’s one of those isekai mangas or maybe a fantasy one but I want to say that the manga ended this year. Sorry for the vagueness but I will greatly appreciate it if someone could help me find it!
Dec 21, 2020 2:11 AM
Feb 2020
sirwence said:
I need help finding this series If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated!
general plot:

hes in a world thats more related to a former game world but not the same just very similar and since he regained said memories his ability to use power is there so he wrecks his half brother sand tosses t hem into a canal - than his servant who is with him who was loyal to his mother - notices the change - turns out shes a vampire human hybrid and she and he abandon his family ( as best he can) and leave he eventually proposes to marry her and shes more or less second in power to him other girls and guys come along cast grows he actually conquered a labyrinth level quite early on while killing scavs/bandits

If you haven't found it yet you are looking for Kyoukai Meikyuu To Ikai No Majutsushi
Dec 21, 2020 6:47 AM

Jun 2020
Lulubell_0 said:
Hello New friends! I’m new here and I have a problem with a manga that I’m trying to read but can’t remember the name of. I don’t remember much but I do remember reading the latest chapter or at least I think it was the final chapter of the series. The only thing I remember is a girl with really short hair saying goodbye to a group of guys before a light engulfed her and she leaves. I don’t think she died but more like she teleported? When she disappears we see the group of people crying but they’re also happy. I don’t remember much since I only read one chapter but I’m desperately trying to find it and I’ve been looking for hours! I think it’s one of those isekai mangas or maybe a fantasy one but I want to say that the manga ended this year. Sorry for the vagueness but I will greatly appreciate it if someone could help me find it!

This might not be it since you mentioned that the manga might be more recent and this one is older, but do these particular scenes ring any bells?? They seem similar to what you described.
Dec 21, 2020 6:47 AM

Nov 2008
mkrnova1 said:
sirwence said:
general plot:

If you haven't found it yet you are looking for Kyoukai Meikyuu To Ikai No Majutsushi

thank you
Dec 21, 2020 7:01 AM
Feb 2020
sirwence said:
mkrnova1 said:

thank you

np glad I could help
Dec 21, 2020 5:38 PM
Dec 2020
zedtronic said:
Lulubell_0 said:

This might not be it since you mentioned that the manga might be more recent and this one is older, but do these particular scenes ring any bells?? They seem similar to what you described.

Unfortunately, no. The manga appeared modern probably from the 2010’s I think. But I appreciate your help!
Dec 22, 2020 3:56 AM
Jul 2020
Okay this has been bugging me for ages. Does anyone know who the pink hair guy(?) is in this amv?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI5iX2Hv-WQ&list=FLVpaWOAHThk6RvqKLrN5-uw&index=222

It is at the 0:52-0:54 mark. I looked through the animes listed but they dont seem to either be from those animes or match their style.
Dec 22, 2020 4:48 AM

Jan 2017
CosmicVoidling said:
Okay this has been bugging me for ages. Does anyone know who the pink hair guy(?) is in this amv?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI5iX2Hv-WQ&list=FLVpaWOAHThk6RvqKLrN5-uw&index=222

It is at the 0:52-0:54 mark. I looked through the animes listed but they dont seem to either be from those animes or match their style.

Toichiro Kazamatsuri
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Dec 22, 2020 12:19 PM
Nov 2019
What is the sauce for this manga ?
https://imgur.com/a/xk69DWC
Dec 22, 2020 5:17 PM

Jul 2016
heya, my friend need help finding a manga that he read before, I'll just quote what he said to me.

"It's about a genius who somehow can't find a job, so he worked together with several illegal immigrants. One of them died and then he was looking for his parents. The MC is capable hacker but he is not a hacker (nor his hacking ability has huge impact on the story line), also I think the genre is mystery and crime."

tbh I haven't read a manga with story like what he said, but hmu if you got any idea, thanks btw
Dec 22, 2020 10:31 PM
Oct 2020
Retratto said:
Xiao_Neko said:

sento hakai gakuen dangerous
thanks mate
Dec 23, 2020 12:43 PM
Nov 2019
araizarai said:
Mk946 said:
What is the sauce for this manga ?
https://imgur.com/a/xk69DWC
I don't know the source but that looks like Suigintou from Rozen Maiden.
yeah i thought the same but i wasn't sure about it.
Dec 24, 2020 10:50 AM
Jul 2018
thanks
Dec 24, 2020 10:59 AM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017

Toshiue Osananajimi ga Shotacon ja Nai to Omotta? (included in Kozukuri Children)

Note: It's a hentai manga
Dec 24, 2020 11:05 AM
Jul 2018
Phloup said:
Note: It's a hentai manga

Nice.
Dec 25, 2020 6:10 AM
Jul 2018
i am looking for manga which had dog or doggo or something like that in name.it was smut manga about romance between older girl and younger guy.
Dec 25, 2020 11:57 AM

Nov 2015
Lmlulm123 said:
i am looking for manga which had dog or doggo or something like that in name.it was smut manga about romance between older girl and younger guy.

Puppy Lovers?
Dec 25, 2020 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
Tealjow said:
Lmlulm123 said:

Puppy Lovers?

yes,thank you.
Dec 26, 2020 9:40 AM

Sep 2015
Cultured people of MAL, lend me your power, what manga or doujin?

Dec 26, 2020 9:48 AM
Jul 2018
Is this a real shoujo manga? Screenshots from Tenchi Muyo Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru. Thanks
Also, seems like the girl is called Fumi.
removed-userDec 26, 2020 9:52 AM
Dec 26, 2020 11:09 AM

Jun 2020
SuicideMaster said:
Is this a real shoujo manga? Screenshots from Tenchi Muyo Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru. Thanks

The supposed title says "Tokimeki Love" but there isn't any actual manga with that exact name. Looks like it was a little thing made just for the anime.
Dec 26, 2020 11:11 AM
Jul 2018
zedtronic said:
SuicideMaster said:

The supposed title says "Tokimeki Love" but there isn't any actual manga with that exact name. Looks like it was a little thing made just for the anime.

Too bad. Kinda expected that though
Dec 26, 2020 11:51 AM

Oct 2019
Salokannel2 said:

That's from the Hentai Doujinshi title "Kobato Roshutsu" made by artist Tachikata no Hi
Dec 26, 2020 11:53 AM

Sep 2015
Ushankus said:
Salokannel2 said:

That's from the Hentai Doujinshi title "Kobato Roshutsu" made by artist Tachikata no Hi
thx~
Dec 26, 2020 12:09 PM
Jul 2018
Don't even ask me why I'm looking at spanish anime memes. thanks
Dec 26, 2020 12:43 PM

Oct 2019
SuicideMaster said:
Don't even ask me why I'm looking at spanish anime memes. thanks

That is from a Ero Manga Collection titled "Otokonoko Uke Vol. 2"
Dec 26, 2020 2:01 PM

Dec 2018
Am searching for a manga I've read a while ago, it was about an shapeshifting alien that appeared on earth, took the shape of a wolf or dog (it was a land with much snow like antarctica), came back to his owner then took his form and am pretty sure went off on a journey
Dec 26, 2020 2:10 PM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
Kamilek said:
Am searching for a manga I've read a while ago, it was about an shapeshifting alien that appeared on earth, took the shape of a wolf or dog (it was a land with much snow like antarctica), came back to his owner then took his form and am pretty sure went off on a journey

Sounds a lot like Fumetsu no Anata e.
Dec 27, 2020 10:50 AM
Dec 2015
I'm looking for a manga about a girl that enters people's homes and just kinda hangs out there? I don't remember very well, but it was pretty weird, because, supposedly she belongs to this class of people who are not noticed by regular people, so they just kinda chilling in stranger's houses? 🤷 But she was a normal person prior though, but then something must have happened. There weren't many chapters when I read it, but at the end there was some strange guy (it's also implied that he has a crush on her) and then it ended I think, there might be more chapters now. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, help would be appreciated.
no
Dec 27, 2020 3:32 PM
May 2020
Jirash said:
animac04 said:
I've been trying to remember this manga but can't... This girl died and was sent to heaven but heaven was a corporation made up of all the gods of all religions and the Christian god was the CEO. I remember shiva always getting into fights with other gods...

Maybe Oh, My God!
It's a korean webtoon/manhwa, though.

Yoo, thank you, been thinking about it for years.
Dec 28, 2020 11:52 AM
May 2020
Can anybody please tell me the name of this manga i am looking for ? it was about mc writing webnovel oh his phone and the fmc is one of his top readers. The story resolves around their school life. I don't remember it exactly as i read it quite a while back.
Dec 28, 2020 1:21 PM
Feb 2019
Hey.

Unfortunately I don’t have a picture but I think that you guys can help me with something I’m struggling to find out in like..forever.

A while ago (somewhere in march) my boyfriend saw a youtube video with a manga bookshelf tour. The video was posted recently at that time. One of the books that were shown there was a Japanese edition. The problem is that they never specified the name of the manga and my boyfriend doesn’t remember the name of the channel. We watched a lot of bookshelf tours the past few days hoping to find that specific book but we had no luck. The only thing that we know is that the book was big (Tomie by Junji Ito size) but paperback, the cover had a green to purple gradient on it, the art on the cover was somewhat similar to The Drifting Classroom hard cover editions and the special thing about this book was that the pages inside also had the same gradient, from green to purple.

I’m really sorry if this breaks the rules in any way.

I really hope to find this specific manga as a gift. I’ll be forever grateful if you guys can help me.

Thank you so much!
Dec 28, 2020 9:10 PM
Oct 2019
I don’t remember much, but I vaguely remember it being romance. I only remember one scene and it was when the heroine was getting tired of the boy so she blew up his house to send him home (I think it was something like this?). The boy got mad and so the heroine went to his parents house dressed as a cop and found out that he had been disowned.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 170 171 [172] 173 174 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

21 by malvarez1 »»
4 hours ago

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

52 by Luxology »»
7 hours ago

» Ur fav manga

Aoust_Adenca - Mar 10, 2023

21 by eatyourgreenz »»
10 hours ago

» Recently Bought Manga, Mahnwa, Manhua, or Light Novels. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Maora - Oct 24, 2008

5932 by _KaSa »»
Yesterday, 9:51 AM

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

374 by teababe27 »»
Apr 21, 7:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.