Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v2

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 147 148 [149] 150 151 » ... Last »
Mar 16, 2020 4:58 PM
Sep 2019
Reonaa said:
I'm finding a manga I read for a long time. It is about a disease that makes people grow cat's ear. The storyline is very cute

https://myanimelist.net/manga/107182/Catulus_Syndrome?q=catu
Mar 16, 2020 8:04 PM
Mar 2020
Some friends and I are trying to figure out what manga this character is from.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/550448084694466575/689300696553619479/images.png
Mar 17, 2020 6:05 AM
Jul 2012
Hi! I am trying to remember this manga, in it this guy starts dating a musician and he goes on tour with her and such
Mar 18, 2020 6:52 AM
Jun 2017
https://i.imgur.com/ncIQyPM.png the one on the right is Arknights Shining but the manga character ?
Mar 18, 2020 7:44 AM

Aug 2015
damiJESUS said:
https://i.imgur.com/ncIQyPM.png the one on the right is Arknights Shining but the manga character ?

Layers Of White
Mar 18, 2020 9:25 AM
Apr 2014
CrazyBear said:
Memorielle said:
So I read a sci-fi manga many years ago, like 10-15.
Female lead, set in space, probably drawn in the 90's.
All I remember is that the lead had red (?) hair and she died. She was involved with another crew member and when they brought her back through a clone copy made before they started being a thing, things got weird. She, clone lead, also didn't know that she now drank coffee with milk due to some acid reflux problems. Weird detail, I know.
She also finds her dead body incased in ice with an ice spear going through her head when she is out with her team.
Anybody got any idea of what this could be?
Really good memory 😯
https://myanimelist.net/manga/4268/A-A

Just saw this now! Wow thank you so much!!! I've been thinking about this for months!
Mar 18, 2020 4:31 PM
Mar 2020
I read this more then a decade ago: -girlfriends in high school can transform (MC wears a garter) -begins with MC daydreaming of wedding with mom's dress -way to school meets goalkeeper with whom later falls in love -all three have crush on captain of soccer team (blonde guy) -villain can enter mind and turn them evil -end of first volume MC falls in love with goalkeeper but gets strangled
Mar 19, 2020 10:46 AM
Aug 2016
Hi i am looking for a series of manga
13 The protagonist is a boy that can transform into a sword for the girl which is the actual "heroine "of the story,he has a fat blonde friend with glasses
16 It is a shojo probably korean,a girl whose family dies in a fire while living in china is sent back in korea by her grandfather last whish,a rich business man wants to keep her because he was a friend of his grandfather but she insist to work,in the meantime the businessman casanova son falls in love with her without knowing her real identity
22 A school with strong empasis on fights,the strongest fighters are given a star(i think) and special privileges,one day a misterious girl that uses Hakkyoku ken defeats one of the top ranked fighters
25 A boy that practices a sacred martial art arrive in a new school were he finds a girl that seems to curse him
27 A boy works for a small girl that runs an art shop,they recieve a cursed picture with a woman covering his face
30 a girl finds an injured boy in the forest ,in the meantime a group of knights is come to her town in order to absorb the energy of the people ,the noble of the city summon a two handed axe and fights back
Mar 19, 2020 12:32 PM
Mar 2020
Lost all of my manga on my phone since it died permanently!! I cannot seen to find one:

Manga about a girl who cosplays, and has a male friend sew and make costumes for her. I think the male is in a family that makes dolls of some sort, which is why he knows how to sew well. They ofc both like each other but don't know it yet. It is still ongoing I assume, and I read it on mangarock. It seems unique but I cannot find it!! Thanks :)
Mar 19, 2020 4:49 PM
Jul 2018
Teenylovesyou said:
Lost all of my manga on my phone since it died permanently!! I cannot seen to find one:

Manga about a girl who cosplays, and has a male friend sew and make costumes for her. I think the male is in a family that makes dolls of some sort, which is why he knows how to sew well. They ofc both like each other but don't know it yet. It is still ongoing I assume, and I read it on mangarock. It seems unique but I cannot find it!! Thanks :)

Its Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru
Mar 19, 2020 7:49 PM
May 2018
So I remember the plot about this manga but do not remember the name. So this guy is an adult and he is hired to assassinate a girl in high school. So he disguises himself as a high school student to do the assassination. But he couldn't do it. I don't remember all the parts. The girl who was supposed to be assassinated is actually like the last surviving descendant of this famous clan or family or something. She has a treasure inside her body and other people wanna kill her for the treasure. The male protagonist also has a little sister who is better @ assassination than him. Anyone read a manga like this?
Mar 19, 2020 9:07 PM

Apr 2010
Mar 20, 2020 6:44 PM
May 2018
araizarai said:
Lacia_Beatless said:
So I remember the plot about this manga but do not remember the name. So this guy is an adult and he is hired to assassinate a girl in high school. So he disguises himself as a high school student to do the assassination. But he couldn't do it. I don't remember all the parts. The girl who was supposed to be assassinated is actually like the last surviving descendant of this famous clan or family or something. She has a treasure inside her body and other people wanna kill her for the treasure. The male protagonist also has a little sister who is better @ assassination than him. Anyone read a manga like this?

Is it this? (horniness warning)

https://myanimelist.net/manga/20066/Wrestle_The_Under_Ground

Yes it is. Thank you so much for telling me. It's an exciting manga.
Mar 21, 2020 9:56 AM
Mar 2020
It was a manga that focused on the love lives of individuals in a school. It featured unrequited and requited love. The most prominent character I can remember was a girl proficient in Tennis and I believe she was the president. She had dark skin and short hair. She was in love with a geek and had been for a while when he rescued something (a towel?) of hers, but they didn't talk much till they both went to a donut shop and ate some together. I think??? he liked her too but I can't remember.

I wish I could remember more about it but that's the best I got. Thanks for any help!
Mar 21, 2020 10:13 AM

Jun 2019
Where is this from?
https://i.imgur.com/i3DXLIY

Mar 21, 2020 10:26 AM

Jan 2017

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 21, 2020 1:08 PM
Mar 2020
Hi! I’m searching for an Manga I forgot the name of.
It’s about an adventurer in another world, who is actually the strongest.
He saves an elven village and travels around with a cute dragon cub which is also his ,,wife,,. This happened after he ran away from home because his childhoodfriend, who promised to get married, joined the hero’s party and after defeating the demonlord entered an engagement with the hero. After he runs away he finds himself in the most dangerous mountain and is starving so he eats what he can find and on the brink of dying is saved by that dragon cub. 
Please if someone knows the name reply because it is realy good but I can’t find it without the name.
Mar 21, 2020 2:12 PM

Jan 2017
FairytailFan18 said:
Hi! I’m searching for an Manga I forgot the name of.
It’s about an adventurer in another world, who is actually the strongest.
He saves an elven village and travels around with a cute dragon cub which is also his ,,wife,,. This happened after he ran away from home because his childhoodfriend, who promised to get married, joined the hero’s party and after defeating the demonlord entered an engagement with the hero. After he runs away he finds himself in the most dangerous mountain and is starving so he eats what he can find and on the brink of dying is saved by that dragon cub. 
Please if someone knows the name reply because it is realy good but I can’t find it without the name.

Sono Mono Nochi ni
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 24, 2020 12:46 AM
Mar 2010
Hey all, please help me out if you can.

I’m trying to remember the name of this BL I read not too long ago. I think it’s by one of the more popular mangaka of the genre.

It’s not the main story in the volume but maybe like the second one.
It focuses on this older guy (MC1) who lives in a messy apartment and decides to hire someone to come clean it. To his surprise, a young man (MC2) with long hair comes instead of a woman. They get along well and MC2 says MC1 reminds him of his late father. MC2 gets hired again to clean, and then offers his cooking services to MC1 besides just cleaning, since they both eat alone. Then MC1 panics a bit because he realizes he has a crush and doesn’t call MC2 for a bit. Later on MC2 calls MC1 asking for help cuz he’s having a panic attack at a building that’s under construction due to the fact that his father died in a construction accident. Forget what happens in the next bit, but they end up together in the end.

TIA!!!!
Mar 24, 2020 4:09 AM
May 2017
I am looking for anime title of which I remember a scene: there is a sort of school festival, in the background you can see a school and three secondary girls dressed as cosplay, in particular as cats. carrying a promotional cart, pushed by a fourth character, with the inscription on the front in kana コ ス レ レ attached on a vertical paper banner with the cosplay translation in English in the part below. Also hanging on the cart is a flying saucer model. If nothing comes to your mind, you could indicate to me titles or images of subtitled anime with female cosplay protagonists. Thank you
Mar 24, 2020 12:17 PM
Mar 2020
I read this manga volume in my local library 5 or 6 years ago, so I can barely remember anything, only that a boy and girl (middle school or high school age) were the main characters. I think at the very start the boy's family owns a shop. The girl brings the boy on an adventure through different futuristic realms. It was like a shounen but a bit lewd at times.
-I can remember the boy is sitting behind the girl on a roller coaster or bike and he gets an erection. (she's like "why is there something hard pressed against my back?" (the boy would often get embarrassed nose bleeds too)
-There was a side character who would appear every now and then,with large breasts, called 'Mun-mun' or 'Moon-moon' (something like that)
-And the mangaka writes near the end that he was nervous to draw the main girl's legs in a scene where they quite exposed (perv)
Sorry if this description is just too vague, but I'd love to find the manga's name.
Mar 25, 2020 1:37 AM
Jun 2015
Hello,
I'm searching for a manga but i read like 10chapters.
The story start with the MC in his house going to a sort of dungeon. The door to the dungeon is in his house/room. On his way he found a passed out girl. He take her back at his home. And i think from there he goes back to farm but she stays in his house. She might have lost her memories.
Mar 25, 2020 2:12 AM
Jul 2017
I need help finding a manga that I honestly dont remember much about. I do remember that it the MC had special abilities that was granted by a ghost/demon thing going into his eye. I also remember it had a powerful lady who was a wolf, fox or some sort of animal, and she was an antagonist. The MC was friends with her son. The lady and her son, as well as everyone else from their faction, were able to take human forms, if that helps. I know it isnt much to go by, but I've been trying to find this manga for days now, with little luck. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Mar 25, 2020 3:00 AM
Mar 2020
Hello I also want to find a manga
Here the main character is a prince and he should to touch any women for a year to get power which can control women
After that his uncle betrays him and try took over the country but the prince ouwit him and kill him
Now he want to rebuild the kingdom and start a harem
Mar 25, 2020 6:43 AM

Sep 2014
Posts #7506 and #7508 merged from another thread
Mar 25, 2020 7:15 AM
Jun 2017
looking for a certain one shot

I've read it in the past but i forgot the title

synopsis: a girl who lived alone in the world until one day a rope appears towards the sky
Mar 25, 2020 9:09 AM

Jun 2019
There are 33 GL manga in this picture that I want to know the titles of, excluding Kindred Spirits, Rainy Song, Syrup, and Yuri Life: https://imgur.com/a/h4rXAWS

Please reply if you know any of the titles in the picture. Thanks^^

Mar 25, 2020 2:29 PM
Mar 2020
Hey, I've been trying to find the source of the Hentai Manga in this image (the image itself is SFW). The problem is most of the image was corrupted so I only have a small portion of the top of it. I was hoping someone would recognise either the manga, artist or character in it.

LINK:

Female knight manga if i'm not mistaken but sadly none of the sites I use have a tag for that.
Mar 25, 2020 11:54 PM

Dec 2011
Snapchip said:
Hey, I've been trying to find the source of the Hentai Manga in this image (the image itself is SFW). The problem is most of the image was corrupted so I only have a small portion of the top of it. I was hoping someone would recognise either the manga, artist or character in it.

LINK:

Female knight manga if i'm not mistaken but sadly none of the sites I use have a tag for that.

Character is Alicia Arcturus
Mar 26, 2020 7:53 AM
Sep 2019
Does anyone know the name of the manga in this picture?
If it isn't a manga and is an original work then does anyone know the artist?

https://i.imgur.com/IKD2VRk.jpg
Mar 26, 2020 8:13 AM

Aug 2015
CheshireMad_358 said:

Seems to be from Inked by Addis
Mar 26, 2020 8:21 AM
Sep 2019
7kaneki7 said:
CheshireMad_358 said:

Yes! Thank you, now I can binge read something new :)
Mar 26, 2020 8:26 AM

Aug 2015
CheshireMad_358 said:
7kaneki7 said:

Yes! Thank you, now I can binge read something new :)

No problem! :D
Mar 26, 2020 9:58 AM
Mar 2020

Ah, I actually should have known that xD.
I knew I recognised her from somewhere but couldn't place exactly where.

Found the source of the image thanks to that (196969)

Thanks for the quick reply =)
Mar 26, 2020 11:33 PM
Mar 2020
so the manga i need help identifying is about a boy who works at a dock his mom leaves him by himself to run away with some guy so he has to quit high school to work full time at the dock a girl at his school who wears glasses tries to convince him to come back to school he also has a ugly best friend who's obsessed with money and he gets in trouble with loan sharks at some point i think theres also a point in where he helps out this homeless guy by hiring him to work at the dock with him but later he tries to sexually assault glasses girl after failing he runs away to avoid getting caught i thin at some point the MC stabs a guy or gets stabbed? i cant remember which the art style is realistic where as everyones kinda fugly looking and the stories got a bit of a melancholy tone to it any helps is appreciated thanks
Mar 27, 2020 1:34 AM

Aug 2015
Hailcezar40 said:
so the manga i need help identifying is about a boy who works at a dock his mom leaves him by himself to run away with some guy so he has to quit high school to work full time at the dock a girl at his school who wears glasses tries to convince him to come back to school he also has a ugly best friend who's obsessed with money and he gets in trouble with loan sharks at some point i think theres also a point in where he helps out this homeless guy by hiring him to work at the dock with him but later he tries to sexually assault glasses girl after failing he runs away to avoid getting caught i thin at some point the MC stabs a guy or gets stabbed? i cant remember which the art style is realistic where as everyones kinda fugly looking and the stories got a bit of a melancholy tone to it any helps is appreciated thanks

This sounds so much like Himizu
Mar 27, 2020 1:37 AM
Mar 2020
That was it! thank you king
Mar 27, 2020 4:05 AM
Jun 2017
which shinsekai yori chapter is that from ? https://i.imgur.com/sv9fpz6.png slightly nsfw
Mar 27, 2020 7:38 AM

Oct 2014
Cubax said:
Hello,
I'm searching for a manga but i read like 10chapters.
The story start with the MC in his house going to a sort of dungeon. The door to the dungeon is in his house/room. On his way he found a passed out girl. He take her back at his home. And i think from there he goes back to farm but she stays in his house. She might have lost her memories.
https://myanimelist.net/manga/108369/Boku_no_Heya_ga_Dungeon_no_Kyuukeijo_ni_Natteshimatta_Ken
Mar 27, 2020 8:31 AM
Mar 2020
Here the main character is a prince and he should to touch any women for a year to get power which can control women
After that his uncle betrays him and try took over the country but the prince ouwit him and kill him
Mar 27, 2020 5:21 PM

Jul 2014
Mu700499 said:
This one? https://myanimelist.net/manga/114556
Mar 29, 2020 11:49 AM
Jul 2018
I remember reading a manga that starts with a bully falling inlove with the mc girl but the girl liked someone else, then the guy died at a rooftop looking like suicide but the truth is he was pushed off. the bully have the girl a hairpin, too. if you know something like this.
Mar 29, 2020 4:00 PM

May 2018
Mar 29, 2020 4:02 PM

Jan 2017
Seijatachiiii said:
Does anyone know what this manga is called?? Thanks

Innocent Rouge
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 29, 2020 4:05 PM
Mar 30, 2020 1:52 AM
Mar 2020
Its been a while but I remember finishing a certain manga and being satisfied at the end. I would love to reread it but have no idea where to find it.
The main character is taken from their original world and wants to go back. They frequently have dreams about some pretty looking guy petting a large tree.
however at the end they stay with the demon king? lord? as they are supposed to be married(?) so he does not get out of control. There is also a tree of life involved and the god(?) who called the mc to the world did so due to the demon dude's issue. I think the name Gaia was also involved.

I apologize in advance for the very vague summary as its been a while since ive read it;; Also, I am unsure if the manga was guyxguy or girlxguy.
thank you!
Mar 30, 2020 6:13 AM
Mar 2020
Hi guys
Can you help me find this manga(hentai)
It is a girl that came from the city and then go to a rural town to study their and then he got fucked by everyone in the town including little boys and old mens.
And the ending is her boyfriend called her while she getting fucked by many men.
And i think she is a gyaru

Plss i want to re read that thing
Mar 30, 2020 7:26 AM

Nov 2019
i'm looking for this manga that have same stories like reincarnation no kaben
super power that come from people on the past
2 fights that i remember

1. girl and a guy with power like 3 hunting dogs fight on amusement park
the girl power i think like iron or something, because the dogs and the guy got smashed by iron in the end if i'm correct

2. sword fight between 2 samurai / similar got some like fire power i think because one of the guy got burned in the end
Mar 30, 2020 1:44 PM
Aug 2017
I’m looking for a yaoi manga I read some while back.
I don’t remember the plot but I do remember that the seme was older then the uke and was often at work. The uke would get into fights with him for petty reasons or misunderstandings and would always end up at his friend’s house. The seme was either a teacher or a salary man while the uke was a student. The friend was really supportive and would always ask the uke to reconsider and get back with the seme. He was very laid back like reading or playing while the uke cried.
The uke kind of made it a habit to always end up at his friend’s house and cry. Once the friend called the uke’s older brother to come pick him up. Later he started calling the seme directly and the uke got mad at him for that. There was a scene where the friend, brother, uke and friend were all in the friend’s room to come pick the uke up.
Later on the seme and uke make up and the seme knows that whenever he’s sad he’ll go to his friends house so he started going there directly without the friend having to call him.
Iirc, the uke was pretty immature and had black hair.
I know it’s not much but I hope someone remembers.

Edit I remembered it’s called Before I close my eyes by Masao Sangatsu.
It’s the first story.
zephyranthes4Apr 1, 2020 1:12 PM
Mar 30, 2020 5:25 PM
Aug 2018
I don't know if anyone can help me, but here goes.
I have been looking for this manga for close to a year now, after I read it on Mangakakalot.
It is about a pair of childhood friends, a boy and a girl.
The girl has a crush on the boy, who is very popular, but has a tendency to fall asleep a lot, so he has a nickname like 'sleeping beauty' or something along those lines.
Besides this, I know that it was either a one shot or part of an anthology, and that the boy had dark, curly hair. The style of the manga was kind of similar to My Little Monster.
Please help me!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 147 148 [149] 150 151 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

16 by kihel »»
9 hours ago

» Do you ever skim through your Manga?

zaganGao - Jan 23

25 by cody »»
9 hours ago

» Top 10 most iconic manga creators objectively ranked

AlphaMaleScotty - Apr 15

22 by Lucifrost »»
Yesterday, 8:38 AM

» Recently Bought Manga, Mahnwa, Manhua, or Light Novels. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Maora - Oct 24, 2008

5931 by malvarez1 »»
Apr 16, 8:26 PM

» Have an amazing art in manga but not in anime

kirA_-_ - Apr 15

7 by malvarez1 »»
Apr 16, 8:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.