Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v2

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 138 139 [140] 141 142 » ... Last »
Nov 7, 2019 3:01 AM

Jul 2014
Xari said:
Adult manhwa. About a girl who is a bully to this guy. The guy grows up and marries the girl's mom and makes her life a living hell. Any ideas?
Might be this one https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=153814&method=useful
Nov 7, 2019 10:31 AM
Apr 2017
CrazyBear said:
Alfa1_ said:

No it was kind of mass execution of Witch they helped Humans but they then turned against them and used some kind of EMP device to capture and kill last witch that used to be the MC teacher and loved one.
Ohh, woops. Should be this one then, it comes up a lot.

Hametsu no Oukoku

That's it Thanks a lot
Nov 8, 2019 3:43 PM
Aug 2017
content://media/external/file/177861
Nov 9, 2019 7:35 AM

May 2017
I read maybe the first three volumes of the manga I'm wondering about in the summer of 2016 and I can barely remember it. It was a physical copy that I got at the library of a place I moved away from and can't readily access it anymore. I guess it's popular enough to have been released in the US since it was at the library. I just remember that the main character opposes angels and is able to enter their world somehow. The biggest thing I can remember is that the archangel Michael plays the role of a major antagonist. Also it may have come out in the 2000s decade, I'm certain it wasn't from the 2010s. I'm just trying to put together my manga list that I have been neglecting.
Nov 9, 2019 9:32 AM

Aug 2015
Stealth46 said:
I read maybe the first three volumes of the manga I'm wondering about in the summer of 2016 and I can barely remember it. It was a physical copy that I got at the library of a place I moved away from and can't readily access it anymore. I guess it's popular enough to have been released in the US since it was at the library. I just remember that the main character opposes angels and is able to enter their world somehow. The biggest thing I can remember is that the archangel Michael plays the role of a major antagonist. Also it may have come out in the 2000s decade, I'm certain it wasn't from the 2010s. I'm just trying to put together my manga list that I have been neglecting.

I haven't read it yet, but could it be Angel Sanctuary? (There seems to be a character called Michael in it too)
Nov 10, 2019 6:51 AM
Nov 2019
Help me I can't remember this manga.

Its about a young male teacher whos new to the school and may be a killer. His students try to bully him but he never shows any emotions. Last chapter I read the suicidal student who has a crush on him got pushed off a small cliff by the head bullies.
Nov 10, 2019 8:37 AM

May 2017
7kaneki7 said:
Stealth46 said:

I haven't read it yet, but could it be Angel Sanctuary? (There seems to be a character called Michael in it too)

Yes, that's it. Thank you so much.
Nov 10, 2019 8:39 AM

Aug 2015
Stealth46 said:
7kaneki7 said:

Yes, that's it. Thank you so much.

No problem :)
Nov 10, 2019 3:22 PM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
Mkldawson said:
Help me I can't remember this manga.

Its about a young male teacher whos new to the school and may be a killer. His students try to bully him but he never shows any emotions. Last chapter I read the suicidal student who has a crush on him got pushed off a small cliff by the head bullies.

Could it be 1-nen A-gumi no Monster?
Nov 10, 2019 5:38 PM
Jul 2016
Anyone know where this is from?

https://imgur.com/a/oBjLpZ7
Nov 11, 2019 1:27 AM
Nov 2019
hello.. hopefully someone can help to indentifying these 2 mangas :)
1. 2 kids goes to forbidden place / cave, inside they found a sealed monster. i think 1 kid wishes something to the demon then free himself. i think the 2nd kid didnt make a wish and didnt know the other kid whises. later the kid who make wishes become dictator leader.

2. MC who jealous to his big brother who married the beautiful women in village decide to left the village, before he left he visit his family cemetery and accidently free ancient witch. the ancient witch help him and his allies on journey to fight evil sorcerer but in the end they lose.

sorry for bad english
Nov 11, 2019 5:18 AM

Aug 2015
AlphaShiro said:
Anyone know where this is from?

https://imgur.com/a/oBjLpZ7

It's called See You at the Food Court Tomorrow.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Nov 11, 2019 8:19 PM

Oct 2017
Hey there, Someone help me find this manga pls.
For what I remember.
A man meets a mermaid (or was it a Lamia?) and the man falls in love with her, after that I don't remember much however the Mermaid accepts the Man and takes him to her Village. It was definitely a Romance.

Nov 12, 2019 12:32 AM
Aug 2016
Hi i am looking for a series of manga
2A boy that enters the world of a computer dating sim ,he tries to resolve the problem s of the girls ,
13 The protagonist is a boy that can transform into a sword for the girl which is the actual "heroine "of the story,he has a fat blonde friend with glasses
16 It is a shojo probably korean,a girl whose family dies in a fire while living in china is sent back in korea by her grandfather last whish,a rich business man wants to keep her because he was a friend of his grandfather but she insist to work,in the meantime the businessman casanova son falls in love with her without knowing her real identity
19 A boy falls in love with a girl with a guitar that broke the arm of his friend,i thing the title was something like, "high grade/temperature girl"
22 A school with strong empasis on fights,the strongest fighters are given a star(i think) and special privileges,one day a misterious girl that uses Hakkyoku ken defeats one of the top ranked fighters
25 A boy that practices a sacred martial art arrive in a new school were he finds a girl that seems to curse him
27 A boy works for a small girl that runs an art shop,they recieve a cursed picture with a woman covering his face
30 a girl finds an injured boy in the forest ,in the meantime a group of knights is come to her town in order to absorb the energy of the people ,the noble of the city summon a two handed axe and fights back
31 A boy runs in a group of girls with powers coming from the eight triagrams that fight monsters,i remember his father being very ugly
34 a fat ugly man find a ring on a female corpse in a forest and takes it ,she was an highschool teacher,he later wakes up dressed as her and he has to teach in her school full of delinquents,i remember a girl having a knife prothesis,a very large boy and an handsome muscular guy as prominent delinquents 
35 it is the story of an alchemist that is kept under surveillance of a nun later revealed to be a beastman
37 a girl has a "tsundere illness",she blackmails an ugly boy in her class
She is blonde and he is shaven ,they are in middle school
Nov 13, 2019 9:32 AM
Nov 2018
Rule71 said:
Help me find this manga, so I remember the general plot, it was a loser who gets his dream girl with the help of his friend, who is a playboy I guess and lives on the roof of the school building, the friend of his is also afraid of his playboy skills due to him to teaching it to someone else before and that person misusing it, something like that, if anyone remembers it, please help me out, thank you :)

The guy was also very unlucky in the beginning and had echi fanservice in the beginning but later with the help of his friend who lives on the roof of the school building, he turn it around, learns how to get his dream girl with steps and becomes a stud later on, please help me find this manga :)
Nov 13, 2019 2:42 PM

Jul 2014
Rule71 said:
Rule71 said:
Help me find this manga, so I remember the general plot, it was a loser who gets his dream girl with the help of his friend, who is a playboy I guess and lives on the roof of the school building, the friend of his is also afraid of his playboy skills due to him to teaching it to someone else before and that person misusing it, something like that, if anyone remembers it, please help me out, thank you :)

The guy was also very unlucky in the beginning and had echi fanservice in the beginning but later with the help of his friend who lives on the roof of the school building, he turn it around, learns how to get his dream girl with steps and becomes a stud later on, please help me find this manga :)
Oh, I think that's Skill of Lure. Good manhwa.
Nov 13, 2019 3:02 PM
Nov 2019
I need help with finding a magna, all I remember of it is the main character is a photographer and I think it was a harem/eechi manga, all I remember besides that is that several girls volunteer to be his models
Nov 13, 2019 6:41 PM
Nov 2018
https://imgur.com/a/ObZShfr

Anyone know what manga this is from?
Nov 13, 2019 11:20 PM
Nov 2019
I used to read a manga that main girl can see ghosts (not girl that can see ghost) hope you guys can find it. These are somethings I can remember about this manga
A main girl can see ghost
There’s a ghost girl who had a crush on an handsome guys but he didn’t notice her. After had died, she kept on following him and stop him from growing up
A blonde girl (main’s enemy) has a dark power that can control ghost and kill the weak
These are what I remember about that manga. I’m not good at English so sorry guys 😁
Thank you
Nov 14, 2019 2:52 AM
Jul 2018
DildortheGreat said:
https://imgur.com/a/ObZShfr

Anyone know what manga this is from?

Yuragi-sou no Yuuna san
Nov 14, 2019 9:41 AM
Nov 2018
Onii-nyan said:
Rule71 said:

Oh, I think that's Skill of Lure. Good manhwa.

That's what it is yes, yeah i remembered reading it a long while back and remembered it being good and wanting to read it again, thanks for finding it for me :)
Nov 14, 2019 9:48 AM

Dec 2009
Anyone know if this is from a manga? SFW

And this too, also SFW
Nov 14, 2019 4:34 PM

Dec 2011
KingBME96 said:
I need help with finding a magna, all I remember of it is the main character is a photographer and I think it was a harem/eechi manga, all I remember besides that is that several girls volunteer to be his models

Maybe Kimi-iro Focus

Liinah said:
And this too, also SFW

Short Cake Cake ch3 pg13
CMYKNov 14, 2019 4:49 PM
Nov 16, 2019 6:48 AM
Jan 2018
Anyone know of this anime and/or episode please?

https://twitter.com/boys_yarare/status/1195637465836449792
Nov 16, 2019 7:03 AM

Jan 2017

Fate/Grand Order : Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 6
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Nov 16, 2019 8:15 AM
Nov 2019
Anyone knows where this comes from?

Nov 16, 2019 9:06 AM
Aug 2016
TheKlowN said:
Anyone knows where this comes from?

looks like Game Obu Familia
Nov 17, 2019 8:49 PM
Jul 2017
There is this manga about a girl with the help of a devil? Hunting criminals. And there is this main criminal who kills people and compact them into a box to check its colour or something.
Nov 17, 2019 11:01 PM
Apr 2017
a manga about an office lady that picks up a doll which tries to cheer her up in return
Nov 18, 2019 1:07 AM
Apr 2018
What manga is this?
Nov 18, 2019 1:19 AM

Jan 2017
Tomman41 said:
What manga is this?

Hare-Kon.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Nov 19, 2019 12:45 PM
Nov 19, 2019 3:57 PM

Oct 2014
iforgotwhat said:
There is this manga about a girl with the help of a devil? Hunting criminals. And there is this main criminal who kills people and compact them into a box to check its colour or something.
maybe https://myanimelist.net/manga/674/Majin_Tantei_Nougami_Neuro
Nov 19, 2019 11:06 PM
Apr 2018
Alexioos95 said:
Tomman41 said:
What manga is this?

Hare-Kon.
think you
Nov 20, 2019 1:49 AM

Oct 2017
NothingFound said:
For what I remember.
A man meets a mermaid (or was it a Lamia?) and the man falls in love with her, after that I don't remember much however the Mermaid accepts the Man and takes him to her Village. It was definitely a Romance.

Bump

Nov 20, 2019 6:32 AM

Oct 2017
NothingFound said:
NothingFound said:
For what I remember.

Bump

I’m not sure,
but could it be “Seto no hanayome”?
Nov 20, 2019 6:39 AM

Oct 2017
Anyone knows the name of this manga?

Noel_Nov 20, 2019 6:43 AM
Nov 20, 2019 6:47 AM
Apr 2009
Noel_ said:

Origin
Nov 20, 2019 6:51 AM

Oct 2017
Dirowe said:
Noel_ said:

Origin

Thank you!
Nov 20, 2019 8:51 AM

Oct 2017
Noel_ said:
NothingFound said:
For what I remember.

I’m not sure,
but could it be “Seto no hanayome”?

Sorry but nope, the Mermaid/Lamia and the man were definitely alone or without family in other words also I don't remember the girl ever transforming into human form.

Nov 20, 2019 10:58 AM
Sep 2019
Manga where MC was a villainess/bad noble, hung. Reborn years later into same area and becomes this sort of kuudere character trying to repent for what she had done, then gets picked up to be a maid for the family/house she was once from. Spent like 2 hours looking for this and it's driving me insane
Nov 20, 2019 3:39 PM
Nov 2019
I started this manga and I guess I didn't bookmark it, A girl knight who is kicked out of the place she is training and comes across this immortal who is meditating, she thinks he needs defending but hes really powerful, so she defends him from some bandits but he gets his head chopped off but comes back to life and saves her and takes her in but she has some kind of curse, that's all i can remember.
Nov 21, 2019 12:35 PM

Jul 2014
oatgla said:
I started this manga and I guess I didn't bookmark it, A girl knight who is kicked out of the place she is training and comes across this immortal who is meditating, she thinks he needs defending but hes really powerful, so she defends him from some bandits but he gets his head chopped off but comes back to life and saves her and takes her in but she has some kind of curse, that's all i can remember.
Probably Epic of Gilgamesh
Nov 22, 2019 5:35 AM
Nov 2019
Yes!!! Thank you!!! :) :) :)
Nov 22, 2019 6:26 AM
Aug 2017
Hi!!
Dies anyone know what manga the following image is from?
Thank you in advance!!!
https://ibb.co/VY7g5BW
Nov 22, 2019 6:37 AM
Apr 2017
i only remember its about a women in ancient times that's a female undergarments seller
themordemNov 22, 2019 8:22 AM
Nov 22, 2019 11:20 PM

Dec 2014
Nqt said:
Manga where MC was a villainess/bad noble, hung. Reborn years later into same area and becomes this sort of kuudere character trying to repent for what she had done, then gets picked up to be a maid for the family/house she was once from. Spent like 2 hours looking for this and it's driving me insane

Maybe The Wolf Lord's Lady?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 138 139 [140] 141 142 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1041 by chrismew223 »»
3 hours ago

» Tell me an anime with good female cast that is used correctly

kirA_-_ - Yesterday

6 by MeanMrMusician »»
4 hours ago

» Ur fav manga

Aoust_Adenca - Mar 10, 2023

20 by Cammell »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Manga or Light Novels: Which do you prefer?

Digibutter64 - Jan 1, 2020

26 by Kurt_Irving »»
Yesterday, 11:23 PM

» Ao Haru Ride Rant (Had to get this off my chest) Spoilers!

XGirl86 - Yesterday

0 by XGirl86 »»
Yesterday, 6:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.