Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v2

Pages (132) « First ... « 130 131 [132]
Post New Reply
Jul 15, 3:41 PM

emila-chan said:
I remember Reading a historical manga where the main male lead had and wild cat (i think it was a black Panther) called miauw.

Can anyone help me with the name of this manga/manhua/manhwa

I doubt this but- could it be Tianshi Zhi Lei?

Jul 16, 3:25 AM
I try my luck here too...
I search for a manga, which was a bit similar to "black sun"

1. There were a war between two countrys. One of the countrys send in the battle mostly mercenarys or some people whitout much experience.
2. The other country wins this fight and takes some "war prisoners"
3. One of the main character (a man) sees one of the prisoners (a young boy) and takes him as his property, and back home the young boy gets even a collar.
4. there is something like a religion involved (maybe in both countrys) which seems a bit important.

I think the genre was Yaoi but I dont really know anymore. I hope you can help me whit that ^^°

Jul 16, 4:49 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BTjFp2H.jpg (gate spoiler) can anyone tell me if this from the manga or novel, also which chapter/book

Jul 16, 5:38 AM

damiJESUS said:
https://i.imgur.com/BTjFp2H.jpg (gate spoiler) can anyone tell me if this from the manga or novel, also which chapter/book

Gate : Jieitai Kanochi nite , Kaku Tatakaeri
Light Novel - Volume 10
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.

Jul 16, 8:46 AM
CMYK said:
emila-chan said:
I remember Reading a historical manga where the main male lead had and wild cat (i think it was a black Panther) called miauw.

Can anyone help me with the name of this manga/manhua/manhwa

I doubt this but- could it be Tianshi Zhi Lei?

It isnt it,
I remember this:
When the female lead sneaked in the room of the male lead, the female lead and the Panther met. The Panther attacked her first but a view minuted later they became friends.

Jul 16, 8:47 AM
Thanks for your help anyway☺️

Jul 16, 3:44 PM

Help me find this manhwa, korean adult.

MC is using some sort electric device but this device explodes and MC got a special power where it can heal people fatigue and cause woman to aroused upon contact.

His female neighbor somehow mentally or physically ill and got better on contact with MC but doesn't get arouse.

Female neighbor is a masochist and enjoy being slave of her boyfriend.
Signature removed. Check your inbox

Jul 16, 11:23 PM

MC is using some sort electric device but this device explodes and MC got a special power where it can heal people fatigue and cause woman to aroused upon contact.

His female neighbor somehow mentally or physically ill and got better on contact with MC but doesn't get arouse.

Someone help pls~

Jul 17, 7:13 AM

aLotQuestion_ said:

Someone help pls~
I think Sweet Guy's what you're looking for.
𝓞𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

Jul 17, 7:39 AM

Onii-nyan said:
I think Sweet Guy's what you're looking for.

Thanks bro!

Yesterday, 9:02 AM
Hi!
I'm looking for a manga in which mc has rich grandfather who wants him to take over the family bussiness but mc doesn't want that so his grandfather acts sick and mc agrees to return. Upon return he meets harem of maids from which one girl has to become his wife. So tell me its name or link. Thanks in advance for your efforts. I think it has close to hundred chapters

Yesterday, 9:39 AM

Overlord007 said:
Hi!
I'm looking for a manga in which mc has rich grandfather who wants him to take over the family bussiness but mc doesn't want that so his grandfather acts sick and mc agrees to return. Upon return he meets harem of maids from which one girl has to become his wife. So tell me its name or link. Thanks in advance for your efforts. I think it has close to hundred chapters

Perhaps: 8♀1♂

Pages (132) « First ... « 130 131 [132]