Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v2

Pages (149) « First ... « 76 77 [78] 79 80 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Nov 1, 2017 1:14 PM

ColdNobility said:
Lucky96u said:
Hey guys, I've been looking for this manga for a while now cause I read it a couple years ago and wanted to add it on my list.
It was a manga that represented love at first sight as a parasyte of some sort, like a disease, and there was this guy who looked for people randomly falling in deep love in order to fight said parasytes/monsters and cure them. I don't remember much, just that the mc was kinda edgy and he had a female partner or something...

Parasyte maybe?

https://myanimelist.net/manga/401/Kiseijuu?q=parasyte

Parasyte has nothing to do with it...
Ruka desu.

Nov 2, 2017 8:04 AM

What manga are these characters from?

Also, for future reference, if you're not identifying from memory, how are you guys reverse image searching for cropped images from manga? I've tried using several different search engines like sauce nao, IQDB, tineye, and google. Am i just not searching thoroughly enough, or what's going on here?
Modified by SirMegaROFL, Nov 2, 2017 8:08 AM

Nov 2, 2017 9:11 AM

SirMegaROFL said:

What manga are these characters from?

Also, for future reference, if you're not identifying from memory, how are you guys reverse image searching for cropped images from manga? I've tried using several different search engines like sauce nao, IQDB, tineye, and google. Am i just not searching thoroughly enough, or what's going on here?

Hello! Both of these come from hentai doujins, I don't think there are MAL links but the first is "Limit Break" by Mizuryu Kei and the second one is called "Yukinia!", artist is Teri Terio. As to how I found them

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
     BE KAWAII     

Nov 3, 2017 12:21 PM
Hello, I'm new here.
Can you help me find a manga title wherein a boy(highschool) is the protagonist. He and his friends had a deal to find an ugly girl before the due date?(Can't remember'). Then he bumped into a girl on the street who had been broken that day(crying) and he found out that they go with the same school. So she was his target(Cause he thinks that she's ugly). He wanted her to fall for him; they get along well ;he kissed her but the girl washed her mouth with water. The day of the deal came and eventually the girl knew about the deal and thought that he was just playing with her. In the end, the boy is the one who fell inlove.

I've read it in the year of 2015 and it's in one shot but I can't find it anymore. Your replies are very much appreciated.Thank you in advance :)

Nov 3, 2017 1:17 PM
Hey guys! I can’t find a manga I read like 10 times already... Its a one shot, pretty short(maybe 10-15 pages) and its about a girl who turns out to be the goddess or angel or i dont know what to her people. If im right it was in a desert or some kind of windy place( yeah must be windy because she is the goddess/angel/whatever of some kind of winds. Oh yes and the manga is fully colored, mainly red, kinda gory. I’d be really happy if someone could identify this masterpiece because its late and my brain is a potato. Thank you ;-;

Nov 3, 2017 3:34 PM

musicatnyan said:
Hello, I'm new here.
Can you help me find a manga title wherein a boy(highschool) is the protagonist. He and his friends had a deal to find an ugly girl before the due date?(Can't remember'). Then he bumped into a girl on the street who had been broken that day(crying) and he found out that they go with the same school. So she was his target(Cause he thinks that she's ugly). He wanted her to fall for him; they get along well ;he kissed her but the girl washed her mouth with water. The day of the deal came and eventually the girl knew about the deal and thought that he was just playing with her. In the end, the boy is the one who fell inlove.

I've read it in the year of 2015 and it's in one shot but I can't find it anymore. Your replies are very much appreciated.Thank you in advance :)

https://myanimelist.net/manga/66707/Ouji-sama_Game

Nov 3, 2017 4:59 PM
So i recently began reading a yaoi manga, n i really enjoyed it, but i forgot to bokmark it and i cant find it anymore. So i was wonderinh if anyone knew the name. Its not a new one, its not too old either.

I vaguely remember the plot so please help me out as best as u can. Ok so theees this teenage boy who goes to highschool. He lives with his mom,dad, and i believe sister?

One day he is approached by a guy(ortwo i think?) Who says hes out to kill him and steal his heart. Becausr his heart will grant them some type of power? Maybe eternal life?(im not sure on what it is)

N some stuff happen(yadda yadda yadda) n he ends up somehow getting more hsndsome. Then ends up making his family n schoolmates somehow forgetting he existed.

Does anyone recognize a yaoi(or shounen ai) with tht plot?

Nov 3, 2017 7:27 PM
Source on img? I feel that this is H or maybe not?

Nov 3, 2017 8:02 PM

utsuro0 said:
Source on img? I feel that this is H or maybe not?

Oh dear... you're damn right it is! Name is "Natsu no Tokubetsu Hoshuu" by Miyamoto Smoke.

     BE KAWAII     

Nov 3, 2017 10:07 PM
Hello I am curious which manga this image is of. Thank you for assisting.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/279830258889523201/376223982023868419/image.png
Here is the attached image.
Modified by Nexu, Nov 4, 2017 8:04 AM

Nov 4, 2017 12:09 AM
@koto Thank you :)

Nov 4, 2017 2:36 AM

made another thread before seeing this one but...

I've seen the character (aside from the edit i use as avy as i did that myself) with grey and blue eyed variants can can only seem to find where people have been using it as a character for rp. also googled any names associated with the rp's I saw with no luck. I found it on google originally, a long time ago and on another source site that i cant seem to find/remember either. any ideas?

Nov 4, 2017 2:47 AM

NekO_RelliK said:

Looks like it's an original character called Milfrea Marguerite, here's the source. The blue eye is an edit. There's also two more pictures of her.

     BE KAWAII     

Nov 4, 2017 2:58 AM

thank you so much.

Nov 4, 2017 5:24 AM

reverse search turns up only the translator's site; anyone know the character?

Nov 4, 2017 5:59 AM

Beta said:

reverse search turns up only the translator's site; anyone know the character?

If you just wanna know the character, that's undoubtedly Hatsune Miku.
https://kireicake.com/2016/07/23/worlds-end-harem-6/
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/5itnsr/source_for_this_character/
I can't seem to find the original artist now though, if you want to know who it is.

     BE KAWAII     

Nov 4, 2017 6:18 AM

Nov 4, 2017 9:22 AM
Thank you very much. @ CrazyBear!

Nov 4, 2017 11:54 AM
Hi, help me find this manga -

It’s a manga where girl is quite poor, ends up working in rich guy’s house (who used to be her childhood friend?), her mom falls sick, overhears the guy’s Dad talking to her mom about adopted son, thinks they’re talking about the rich guy and assumes he must be her brother, he says he doesn’t believe he is her brother and doesn’t care if he is, turns out her younger brother is the one adopted by her mom who is actually the younger brother of the rich guy. I think she likes tattoos, or works somewhere in a tattoo place or maybe neither. Thanks

Nov 4, 2017 9:30 PM
Hey there fellow otakus

I am currently looking for the name of the following doujinsh, here is a picture of one page :

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/752887IMG20171104205049.jpg

Thing is, I have it in my nhentai fav list but I just cant remember the damn name so U cant get my hands on it anymore (yes my fav list is quite big and full of loli doujinshi so everytime I wanna seach z spécificité title it's a real pain in the arse...)

Anyway, if someone know the name please let me know :3

Nov 4, 2017 10:32 PM
Okay so it was smutty. The uke was muscular and a demon with horns. I can't remember much else. Please help!

Nov 5, 2017 12:11 AM
Hi I'm looking for a Manga about a guy lying to stay popular in school, meets one girl who doesn't buy it, she beats him up and he spends the remainder of the Manga attempting to convince her learning to fight and hilarity ensues.

Nov 5, 2017 1:46 AM

Cr4zyDuck said:
Hey there fellow otakus

I am currently looking for the name of the following doujinsh, here is a picture of one page :

Thing is, I have it in my nhentai fav list but I just cant remember the damn name so U cant get my hands on it anymore (yes my fav list is quite big and full of loli doujinshi so everytime I wanna seach z spécificité title it's a real pain in the arse...)

Hi, it's called "CosPako! Shiro-chan no Baai" (Cosplay Hump! Shiro-chan's case), by Akazawa Red.

     BE KAWAII     

Nov 5, 2017 8:58 AM
Fuzarca said:
Cr4zyDuck said:
Hey there fellow otakus

Hi, it's called "CosPako! Shiro-chan no Baai" (Cosplay Hump! Shiro-chan's case), by Akazawa Red.

Thank you so much for your answer =)

Nov 5, 2017 2:19 PM

Source? I think it's from a doujin, art looks like Tanabe Kyou's

Nov 5, 2017 3:00 PM

HeroCris said:
Source? I think it's from a doujin, art looks like Tanabe Kyou's

Unfortunately not from a doujin, here's the source, artist's name is Asanagi. The character is Lancer from Fate/Extra CCC, if you wanted to know.

     BE KAWAII     

Nov 5, 2017 3:15 PM

PandaDee said:
Hi I'm looking for a Manga about a guy lying to stay popular in school, meets one girl who doesn't buy it, she beats him up and he spends the remainder of the Manga attempting to convince her learning to fight and hilarity ensues.
Maybe this manhwa
https://myanimelist.net/manga/3368/Zippy_Ziggy

Nov 5, 2017 4:21 PM
https://instagram.ftrd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/e35/21827725_104144816982394_295702846152638464_n.jpg

What is the name of the manga this is from? No clue even what genre this is.

Nov 5, 2017 8:29 PM

what's the source on this? thank you in advance

note: i'm doing it for the meme ok, i'm not into this i swear

Nov 6, 2017 4:46 AM

Can anyone identify this manga? The artstyle seems to be rather unique, so I try my luck here.
http://i.imgur.com/l2yj4Hk.jpg

Nov 6, 2017 7:50 AM
Can someone tell me the title a this Manga where a guy marry a woman that has a son and after they got married, they had a twins girl. I can't really remember the title but it basically a slice of life/romance manga

Nov 6, 2017 12:48 PM
I read this manhwa some time ago but I can’t remember what it was called!! TT-TT it’s about a young guy forced to be the manager for a group of heroes who prefer to fool around. There are also monsters and such and one of the guys has blond hair with side bangs and blue eyes. He can also turn his arm into a machine gun.

Nov 6, 2017 5:46 PM

NixoArmree said:
Can someone tell me the title a this Manga where a guy marry a woman that has a son and after they got married, they had a twins girl. I can't really remember the title but it basically a slice of life/romance manga

Kekkon shitemo Koishiteru?

Nov 7, 2017 12:28 PM

NeverEverLand13 said:
I read this manhwa some time ago but I can’t remember what it was called!! TT-TT it’s about a young guy forced to be the manager for a group of heroes who prefer to fool around. There are also monsters and such and one of the guys has blond hair with side bangs and blue eyes. He can also turn his arm into a machine gun.
The name is Chaos Attack.

Nov 8, 2017 12:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/vrokIdc.jpg
Couldn't find a single clue with image searches, any ideas?

Nov 8, 2017 2:15 PM

Rednor said:
https://i.imgur.com/vrokIdc.jpg
Couldn't find a single clue with image searches, any ideas?
GuP Hside
Artist: Uo Denim

Nov 8, 2017 2:43 PM
Thank you, wise man.

Nov 8, 2017 10:36 PM
its about a female girl who likes to help people because she was save when she was a child

and the male mc hates Christmas but his little brother wants to know about it than the girl above which is his classmates offer to help but at start he doesn't like it but than he warms up to her but than the girl meet with his father which confirm that she is the girl that the boy mother protect at the couse of her own life

and than the boy chase after the girl after releasing that he love the girl and don't blame her for his mother death

please someone tell me the title of this manga?

Nov 9, 2017 7:48 AM

I am looking for a manga which contains the following scene:

It's graduation, the teacher gives a speech to his class, before dismissing them. The panel of the dismissal is basically the teacher shouting "Class X, dismissed!" Then the next scene is the graduates walking around the school, looking at it one last time.

Gutalala ~~ sudalala

"It would be great to live as a human"
-Meruem, King of the Ants

Nov 9, 2017 9:20 AM

Eh man I've read some synopsis of manga before, I feel like it has something to do with voting system (black voting) or anything like that, OR it's like you completing game / challenge but risking your life or anything, you upgrade level by completing challenge so you have to survive..... man I dunno I can't put into words myself so if you can gimme heads up or just helpful guess would do.

"Wielding one's blade out of duty alone is what it means to be a captain. Wielding one's blade out of hatred is nothing more than petty violence. That is not what we would consider battle."

Nov 9, 2017 9:42 AM
Can you please tell where it came from?

Nov 9, 2017 9:56 AM
hello please identify and direct

Image in question
Modified by GZewewelous, Nov 9, 2017 10:01 AM

Nov 9, 2017 10:45 AM

DarkSider6813 said:

Toradora doujin called "Scapegoat", by Black Olive.

GZewewelous said:
hello please identify and direct

Image in question

"Gimme Love!" by Zakotsu.

     BE KAWAII     

Nov 9, 2017 12:23 PM
I read a manga a few years ago that started off with a really powerful martial arts/qi master being transported to a different world (like a dessert world with monsters and stuff). He meets a young boy (possibly orphan) in a local village who wants to learn how to fight and get stronger. After a year or two the kid is pretty strong and goes off to do a yeah in solitude surviving and hunting monsters in the wilds.

After this year is done, he then travels to this temple for some arena/fights with people of similar age.

Can't for the life of me remember the manga but i can recall images of it pretty well.

Thanks

Nov 9, 2017 3:10 PM
Fuzarca said:
DarkSider6813 said:

Toradora doujin called "Scapegoat", by Black Olive.

Thank you!

Nov 9, 2017 4:40 PM

AvengeTheCookie said:
I read a manga a few years ago that started off with a really powerful martial arts/qi master being transported to a different world (like a dessert world with monsters and stuff). He meets a young boy (possibly orphan) in a local village who wants to learn how to fight and get stronger. After a year or two the kid is pretty strong and goes off to do a yeah in solitude surviving and hunting monsters in the wilds.

After this year is done, he then travels to this temple for some arena/fights with people of similar age.

Can't for the life of me remember the manga but i can recall images of it pretty well.

Thanks
A webtoon called Red Storm.

Nov 9, 2017 10:37 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes

there was this manga i read about a girl going to a all girls school looking for her best friend but when she go there her friend acted like she don't now here and there was all so a girl there at the school who gives all new students a new name and

that's all i remember about it ,if u now what this manga may be please let me now

Nov 9, 2017 11:09 PM
Ok so I need help on trying to remember this Manga I read during high school. Only thing I remember from it is this setting and scene
Winter/camp trip in ?? Volume
Girl had period during trip
Next part I remember is it might be a slice of life, romance, shoujo(?) genre can't tell, the art style is beautiful imo.
Girl likes this guy, I think they just started dating and during the trip she fell to a cliff, sort of cus she was ok but couldn't move, and had her period. Guy calls teacher to help her and that's that.
Modified by Aziel_09, Nov 9, 2017 11:37 PM

Nov 10, 2017 7:27 AM
Im actually helping a friend since she's looking for a certain manga it was the manga that made her an otaku so... I want to help her anyway the manga is about where a girl calls herself an air. Saying thus she doesnt have any feelings or stuff. The girl has a brother who is like a motherlike figure. The girl met an airhead guy and they somehow formed a photography club. Later on the guy feel inlove with the girl and kissed her.thats how she described it if you know it PLEASE TELL ME!!!

Nov 10, 2017 8:59 AM
looking for a oneshot - Romance, about i girl that goes to her high school reunion after loosing a lot of weight, runs into a boy/friend that she doesn't know is in love with her and she goes to the reunion to see the boy who made fun of her only to find out later that the first boy beat the 2nd up years ago for what he did, and goes after him, Happy Ending

Pages (149) « First ... « 76 77 [78] 79 80 » ... Last »