Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 2 Discussion

Feb 15, 2016 9:32 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Uhmmm...... good....good...good

I see several harry potter reference in this week episode

Can't wait to see new form next week

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 15, 2016 7:40 PM

not interestin enough.

finisher is good. They're send monster to space and detonate it. I wonder the truck would survive from gravity force :D and if any iron destroy some home or people when fell.
Modified by megmica, Feb 16, 2016 6:05 AM

Feb 15, 2016 7:48 PM

Mofurun is adorable.

Feb 15, 2016 9:41 PM

DIAMOND ETERNAL OMG YES!!!!!

Feb 15, 2016 10:43 PM
alyya said:
not interestin enough.

finisher is good. They're send monster to space and detonate. I wonder the truck would survive from gravity force :D and if any iron destroy some home or people when fell.
i cant wait to see what challenges waiting for them once the school year will begin

Feb 16, 2016 2:55 AM

elior1 said:
alyya said:
not interestin enough.

finisher is good. They're send monster to space and detonate. I wonder the truck would survive from gravity force :D and if any iron destroy some home or people when fell.
i cant wait to see what challenges waiting for them once the school year will begin

yeah, I'm curious to how story handled the magic academy here. Typically, precure school just ordinary lesson/school. Maybe they're studying making portion or defence against the dark arts.

unfortunately, this episode only introduced two of citizen magical world and they weren't casting any magic again monster, despite they are magician/wizard.

I wonder why principal just watching little girls fighting with monster, he's goddamn 'magic' principal. do some little magic like Dumbledore :D
Modified by megmica, Feb 16, 2016 2:59 AM

Feb 16, 2016 7:48 AM
alyya said:
elior1 said:

yeah, I'm curious to how story handled the magic academy here. Typically, precure school just ordinary lesson/school. Maybe they're studying making portion or defence against the dark arts.

unfortunately, this episode only introduced two of citizen magical world and they weren't casting any magic again monster, despite they are magician/wizard.

I wonder why principal just watching little girls fighting with monster, he's goddamn 'magic' principal. do some little magic like Dumbledore :D
well if you talking about riko she said she is very bad at magic in this episode that why she didnt used it

Feb 16, 2016 7:58 AM

Booby trap in next episode. Classic.

It look like each gem will bring different element. The prospect of having 12 form or at the very least six is enough to make me stay.
"Kickstarter for Rokujouma physical book will be live this fall. Be sure to back it up guys."

Feb 16, 2016 3:29 PM

Nice episode. I liked the fight.

And wow, that dude has a cool gigantic hat floating above his head.
I like pancakes.

Feb 16, 2016 5:47 PM

alyya said:

Well, a precure is a legendary "magician", so the principal probably thought they could handle it on their own. ^^;
Club Aerosol

Feb 16, 2016 11:01 PM

oh my, the principal is a qt. :D
can't wait to see some wacky adventures at the magic academy.

Feb 18, 2016 3:53 AM

The snail subway is best character.

Feb 19, 2016 5:44 PM

Was a good episode. But what I didn't like was the cliché part. I mean, lets search for someone. Then I meet a mysterious guy and in the end The protagonist, in this case, Mirai doscovered that the mysterious guy and the person was searching for is the same.

Now, wait to see next episode, I really want to know how will they transformed into the ruby styile (LOl, for a moment I thought the "ruby Mode". Reference go! princess)

Feb 25, 2016 1:06 PM

it was cute the fight was nice

Feb 27, 2016 5:47 AM

Hm, not sure how to feel about this season yet. I'd definitely enjoy it a bit more if the art was a bit better. Too many funny or weird faces compared to Princess Precure.

I like that their finishers don't seem to be 3D anymore, though!

Feb 28, 2016 8:41 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Besides the plain art, this was a decent episode. Looks like that girl will be joining the place.

3/5

Mar 9, 2016 11:29 AM

shit

this is for little girls what the fuck am i doing mang

Apr 19, 2016 9:23 AM

Well i'd say that was another great episode.

Jul 25, 2016 10:04 AM

Thanks McDonald's for a great anime.

May 1, 8:20 AM

Another very nice episode! I'm already liking these girls a lot.

Looks like Mirai really has incredible potential, having obtained a wand from a tree that according to the headmaster didn't gave one in a very long time, I want to see more about her magic powers.

I'm also quite fond of Riko's character, she seems to lack skill on her spells as we could already see multiple times through the first two episodes (good excuse about the mandarine being hard as it should lmao, I also laughed when she crashed into the baddie), but she also was honest and admitted that she's lacking on that department. She also looks quite impulsive, having left the place she had to wait in despite the warning of possible expulsion doing so, all to search for Mirai, I want to see more about her flaws.