Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Mar 6, 2016 10:36 AM

Kiki had a good idea!

Mar 10, 2016 3:35 AM

I'm not super-interested in this "Shirayuki-gets-kidnapped-and-gets-saved" development, but it's still good. I'd rather have the ballroom scenes with Shirayuki and others. If not that, then Shirayuki figuring out the escape by herself. At least, it's Kiki who's gonna rescue her, so it's refreshing.

Also, I spotted a little Mitsuhide x Kiki moment which was nice.
Modified by TragicRomance, Mar 10, 2016 3:39 AM

Mar 11, 2016 7:22 AM

Obi as great as always. If only shirayuki paid more attention to him... TT

Mar 15, 2016 11:06 AM

Obi and the group work together again! I wonder if Mihaya will join the guys fighting the rebels..

Apr 1, 2016 4:29 PM

LOL at Kiki hiding behind Mitsuhide.

It really would have sucked for her if Shirayuki had not been on that ship.

May 25, 2016 1:17 AM

lol Obi's "true self"
He's so damn sexy when he's mad and those piercing eyes mmmm ;]

Mitsu is cute af worrying about Kiki xD I ship them tooooooo~~~ HUEHUEHUE <3

Jul 17, 2016 8:29 AM

Kazuki even surpassed his stupidity from last episode. The Mountain Lions in general seem to be not that smart. They can reject authority all they want and the kingdom normally turns a blind eye. But do they really think, that there are no consequences, when they intrude and kidnap someone from the castle?
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi

Jul 20, 2016 3:17 AM

nice! the events are getting better!
5/5!

Jul 26, 2016 8:39 PM

The former bad guys are starting to become heroes. That's cool.

4/5

Oct 5, 2017 2:34 AM

Kiki.
You better not discipline Kiki.
Kiki is on the ship. Kiki so pretty with her hair down.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Nov 22, 2017 2:44 PM

Even Raj's dad the king acknowledges his son as the baka ōji

Dec 6, 2017 5:28 AM

The reason that Kazuki tried to kidnap Shirayuki is essentially due to a misunderstanding that happened ages ago. They probably should’ve made sure of the facts before trying to kidnap her.

Kiki has arrived!

May 14, 7:26 PM

What a thrilling episode!

I really feel bad for Shirayuki and Kazuki. Shirayuki burns the seeds as a tool for escape, which is awesome! But obviously, she and Kazuki are still caught by Umihebi. :((

Zen is really anxious. Lol @ that scene wherein Kiki and Mitsuhide hit Zen at the back to calm him down. Zen also hits Obi at his head when the whole squad finally meets to calm Obi down.

It is really cool to see that the nobles and the Mountain's Lions team up to save Shirayuki and Kazuki. Zen and the Lion's Chief make an agreement with a high five - although the setting is during the medieval times. HAHAHAHA. Prince Raj is so awesome in responding immediately when Mihaya asks for rewards.

Look at Umihebi's lips. Her lower lip has lipstick on it, while her upper lip has none. HAHAHAHA. This antagonist really scares me. Even Shirayuki is frightened at her. Having a female villain in this anime is cool!

I can see some Kiki x Mitsuhide moments here. ♥

Kiki is so brave in letting herself be a bait. She is beautiful with her hair down! She and Shirayuki reunite! Kazuki be like... "Do you know each other?" He must really think that Shirayuki has a poor life in the castle. But in fact, she is actually happy living there because she really wants to. Kazuki thinks that she is experiencing miserable life just like him when he was sold to noblemen before. When he hears that she flees to a neighboring country to escape Prince Raj's absurd request, Kazuki thinks he must rescue her. I understand why he and the Mountain's Lions are angry at the nobles. But not all nobles are bad! Prince Zen and the others are good people. Prince Raj changes his heart and becomes a good and mature person. Shirayuki is having fun while living with these noblemen! ♥

Awww, Zen and Shirayuki miss each other. ♥

Pages (2) « 1 [2]