Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 6, 2016 10:36 AM

Jul 2009
Kiki had a good idea!
Mar 10, 2016 3:35 AM

May 2010
I'm not super-interested in this "Shirayuki-gets-kidnapped-and-gets-saved" development, but it's still good. I'd rather have the ballroom scenes with Shirayuki and others. If not that, then Shirayuki figuring out the escape by herself. At least, it's Kiki who's gonna rescue her, so it's refreshing.

Also, I spotted a little Mitsuhide x Kiki moment which was nice.
TragicRomanceMar 10, 2016 3:39 AM
Mar 11, 2016 7:22 AM

Feb 2013
Obi as great as always. If only shirayuki paid more attention to him... TT
Mar 15, 2016 11:06 AM

Feb 2014
Obi and the group work together again! I wonder if Mihaya will join the guys fighting the rebels..
Apr 1, 2016 4:29 PM

Feb 2013
LOL at Kiki hiding behind Mitsuhide.

It really would have sucked for her if Shirayuki had not been on that ship.
May 25, 2016 1:17 AM

May 2013
lol Obi's "true self"
He's so damn sexy when he's mad and those piercing eyes mmmm ;]

Mitsu is cute af worrying about Kiki xD I ship them tooooooo~~~ HUEHUEHUE <3
Jul 17, 2016 8:29 AM

Nov 2013
Kazuki even surpassed his stupidity from last episode. The Mountain Lions in general seem to be not that smart. They can reject authority all they want and the kingdom normally turns a blind eye. But do they really think, that there are no consequences, when they intrude and kidnap someone from the castle?
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 20, 2016 3:17 AM

Oct 2008
nice! the events are getting better!
5/5!

Jul 26, 2016 8:39 PM

Jul 2014
The former bad guys are starting to become heroes. That's cool.

4/5
Oct 5, 2017 2:34 AM

Dec 2012
Kiki.
You better not discipline Kiki.
Kiki is on the ship. Kiki so pretty with her hair down.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 22, 2017 2:44 PM

Feb 2012
Even Raj's dad the king acknowledges his son as the baka ōji

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 6, 2017 5:28 AM

Dec 2013
The reason that Kazuki tried to kidnap Shirayuki is essentially due to a misunderstanding that happened ages ago. They probably should’ve made sure of the facts before trying to kidnap her.

Kiki has arrived!
May 14, 2019 7:26 PM

Jun 2013
What a thrilling episode!

I really feel bad for Shirayuki and Kazuki. Shirayuki burns the seeds as a tool for escape, which is awesome! But obviously, she and Kazuki are still caught by Umihebi. :((

Zen is really anxious. Lol @ that scene wherein Kiki and Mitsuhide hit Zen at the back to calm him down. Zen also hits Obi at his head when the whole squad finally meets to calm Obi down.

It is really cool to see that the nobles and the Mountain's Lions team up to save Shirayuki and Kazuki. Zen and the Lion's Chief make an agreement with a high five - although the setting is during the medieval times. HAHAHAHA. Prince Raj is so awesome in responding immediately when Mihaya asks for rewards.

Look at Umihebi's lips. Her lower lip has lipstick on it, while her upper lip has none. HAHAHAHA. This antagonist really scares me. Even Shirayuki is frightened at her. Having a female villain in this anime is cool!

I can see some Kiki x Mitsuhide moments here. ♥

Kiki is so brave in letting herself be a bait. She is beautiful with her hair down! She and Shirayuki reunite! Kazuki be like... "Do you know each other?" He must really think that Shirayuki has a poor life in the castle. But in fact, she is actually happy living there because she really wants to. Kazuki thinks that she is experiencing miserable life just like him when he was sold to noblemen before. When he hears that she flees to a neighboring country to escape Prince Raj's absurd request, Kazuki thinks he must rescue her. I understand why he and the Mountain's Lions are angry at the nobles. But not all nobles are bad! Prince Zen and the others are good people. Prince Raj changes his heart and becomes a good and mature person. Shirayuki is having fun while living with these noblemen! ♥

Awww, Zen and Shirayuki miss each other. ♥
Sep 14, 2019 6:18 AM

Apr 2017
Yes! Shirayuki is showing signs of her old personality and doesn't sit around and mope or break down when she's in danger. I also liked when she admitted she couldn't trust his words.

The pirate woman is the most annoying character so far.

I hope the vigilantes' reason for going after Shirayuki is more than supposedly "freeing her from the slavery of nobles", because if it is, it seems like a ridiculously silly one to justify getting into the royal castle.
Apr 6, 2020 4:48 PM

May 2016
Sometime I feel like Kiki should be also a great main cast, same goes for Raj guard.
Dec 25, 2020 5:56 AM

Jul 2017
Not a particularly great episode, especially due to Kazuki's motivations currently for kidnapping Shirayuki feeling lackluster as hell for the buildup the show was trying to present with him but there's still time for the arc to conclude for Kazuki's character to shine a bit. Plus the pacing was a bit slow too, felt like more should have happened in that episode imo. Kiki sneaking in the ship as 'goods' to help both Shirayuki and Kazuki out does add an interesting layer to this whole situation though, the rescue portion has begun and Shirayuki looks really glad that Zen's on the way to be Prince Charming and save her ass from this situation with the Sea Claw Pirates.
Aug 4, 2021 12:51 PM

Jan 2021
I’m so happy that Kiki got to shine in this episode!!
She’s so strong and beautiful!!
Sep 29, 2021 10:53 PM

Feb 2019
The series has really kicked it up a notch! It's so exciting and I find myself wanting to see the next episode as soon as possible.

There were a lot of badass moments this time around. Zen and the others meeting Obi. Kiki proposing that plan of hers. Even Raj in his more serious and reliable mode.

Seeing Shirayuki just barely keeping it together and shaking and crying is not good for my heart though ;-;

Excited to see the next episode. Seems like they'll have a fleet. It must be either the Mountain Lions or the Tanbarun Royal Navy.

Hoping to see an epic battle between Tanbarun-Clarines-Mountain Lions vs. Sea Claws!
Jan 11, 2023 11:03 AM

May 2015
New Bitch Queen is here.
Mar 28, 2023 2:05 PM

May 2020
Yeah, few bits of the reasoning we got as to why bishounen kidnapped Shirayuki sounded stupid to me tbh. Mere plot contrivances.

This is going to end with a fairy tale rescue, I can already see that.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

117 by Seraschi »»
Feb 24, 1:44 PM

» Let's vote for production of the third season!

Shadow_Kurgansk - Dec 31, 2023

14 by Shadow_Kurgansk »»
Jan 16, 11:26 PM

» Help Us Promote "Shirayuki no Hime" Season 3 Petition

Shadow_Kurgansk - Jan 2

7 by SwiftSN »»
Jan 4, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

166 by pufinab »»
Nov 3, 2023 2:40 PM

» Season 3???

WannabeWeeb_ - Jul 22, 2021

15 by HaremKing01 »»
Jul 17, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.