Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2016 5:25 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I know it's more of a timing thing that their face ended up being so close together but still..that was super awkward lol
Feb 15, 2016 2:34 PM
Jul 2018
Woah my God. Isn't that a deja vu moment between Chika and Satowa; but just more advanced? He touched her temple now.
I should probably flip the previous chaps; this really seemed familiar to me.
But anyway that was extremely cute!
Feb 19, 2016 6:15 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Best accidental kiss ever, that was beautiful. Although Satowa is reaaally pure lol, crying from that. She's the type to move instinctively and then think about why later, like when she didn't want the other girls to see Chika laughing :)

Takinami-sensei really puts a lot effort into helping the club, now that he's fully accepted them. So happy that he's doing a lot for them. I'd be just as surprised as them though X)

I'm liking more development with Kurusu, she still feels remorse for what she did, and at least she didn't run away but instead apologized to Takezou. It was funny how Takezou replied that she said worse in front of his face. The incident doesn't weigh on his mind like it does for Kurusu. The run-into-the-old-classmates thing happens all the time in shoujo romance manga, so wasn't too fond of that part. It still sucks though that that happened to her, people can be manipulative (the girl) and unforgiving (the boy). So glad Takezou gave that killer glare, and ended with saying that he's a better judge of people than the dude, heh. Takezou is good at reading the mood and knowing what to do, immediately saying that they should continue shopping for the supplies. I'm not 100% sure (but at least 60% sure) that Kurusu likes Takezou? But I think they could be a cute couple :3 Takezou is really nice and understanding, and that can be moving to someone who hasn't experienced such kindness in a long time (although part of it was her fault after the initial incident).
Feb 21, 2016 2:01 AM

Feb 2016
really nice series up to 29 chapters..
binge reading such a long time for this genre
Feb 22, 2016 8:00 PM

Jul 2010
I hope the males in this manga can be just as open-minded in romance as the ladies.

If I was a member of their club I'd be like "JUST DATE ALREADY!!" everytime I see them together.
Apr 19, 2016 8:12 AM

Jun 2007
why there is so much unnecessary romance
see you, space cowperson . . .
Dec 14, 2020 8:34 PM

Feb 2009
Houtsuki covering Chika's face as he laughed was super cute

The girls are falling in loooooove

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 131 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 8

4 by CQLLIST »»
Apr 10, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 130 Discussion

ARK-13 - Mar 5

4 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 9, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 129 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Dec 22, 2023

8 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 9, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

4 by DraftPoet »»
Mar 15, 1:23 AM

» muxic manga

Kimo45 - Mar 7

4 by luisfunes99 »»
Mar 7, 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.