Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dimension W
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 14, 2016 5:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cool, Kyouma helps out a kid this episode.

I like this episode though as it feels a bit different and out of Kyouma's comfort zone. Lol of course Mira would join him as well.

Heh maybe those kids aren't so normal after all. Also I think this is an important episode because it sets up for some background storytelling next time.
Stark700Feb 14, 2016 6:27 AM
Feb 14, 2016 6:18 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The older Prince is fishy but I love the younger one....Their assistant is hot af btw

This episode was the most fun yet between the visit to the traditional Japanese clothes store and the stuff with that one badass waitor robot thing getting REKT from the little Prince (That was shocking but I was surprised to see that he has an artificial body)

I'm curious to find out more about this deceased Miyabi person whom I guessing is the person that showed up at the end as well as more insight on Kyouma and his relationship with Tsubaki.....I kinda want to ship them together now lol

Great episode overall, nice to see our favorite antagonist again (How many kids does this man have lol or was that Elizabeth) and I'm hyped for this Easter Island thing
TokoyaFeb 14, 2016 6:42 AM
Feb 14, 2016 6:31 AM

Jan 2015
Nope, "Samurai" is perfect fit for Kyouma.

Kyouma must be thinking like "Damn, I just found another annoying person. And I already had Mira". lol
MasceraFeb 14, 2016 6:44 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 14, 2016 6:35 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Nice to see that Kyouma isn't that cold hearted as he was helping out that kid. Kyouma a samurai, heh! Kyouma has a big sister... I wasn't expecting that!

4/5
Feb 14, 2016 6:35 AM

Aug 2010
Lol Mary without makeup looks like a completely different person XD

Tsubaki is nice. I wonder what her connection to Kyouma is? Seems like Kyouma has amnesia. And we're gonna get some flashbacks for him nxt ep. Should be interesting

Loo is strong DAMN didn't expect he'd be that strong

OST during Claire and Salva was nice

What's up with Elizabeth tho?! Every time we see her (it's a girl right??) she has a different look. Now black hair XD
Feb 14, 2016 6:38 AM

Jan 2012
So Kyouma has turned unwilling chaperon to a bishonen African prince eh? More hints arise regarding his backstory too. I liked that Tsubaki woman. She and that African woman were both knockouts. But she's Kyouma's big sister, the same age? Either they're twins or that wasn't meant literally...I choose option 2. Mira was pretty kawaiiiii in that yukata! :D Well time to learn why Kyouma's such a dick...
Feb 14, 2016 6:45 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
What I like about Kyoma that he fights efficiently and he can also be a nice tsundere :)

Who knows that Kyoma actually has such charming sister <3

Elizabeth? She dyed her hair black?

I just hope the more attractive blonde Elizabeth we saw in the previous episodes is her usual appearance.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 14, 2016 7:08 AM

Aug 2008
You know it won't be a good episode when a bratty little prince shows up. Boy, I hate characters like that. It was basically a set up episode with some bits and pieces of Kyouma's past here and there. Still, would be much better without annoying brat and crossdressing. With more Tsubaki...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 14, 2016 7:45 AM

Jul 2015
Okay. I liked this episode more than the last one.

So we met Kyouma's sis, Tsubaki. Quite entertaining, to me. I like her.

Lwai was so friggin' adorable. I chuckled when one of the girls said "a dark skinned boy!" and when they made him cross dress. I liked him already. Too bad he went evil soon after and quickly wrecked the hell out of Mary's bodyguard. lol

So it seems that Salva is one of The Beasts of Grendal, and is going to try to start a war or something. Likely that the other Beasts of Grendals will go to Easter Island to stop this mess or something. Interested in seeing how this will go.
Feb 14, 2016 7:48 AM

Jul 2015
RayAdha said:
What I like about Kyoma that he fights efficiently and he can also be a nice tsundere :)

I just hope the more attractive blonde Elizabeth we saw in the previous episodes is her usual appearance.

I never realized that was her until you said something and showed the close up again, showing her red eyes. Huh. I need to pay attention more.
Feb 14, 2016 8:03 AM

Mar 2008
The boy with Loser in the 2nd ep had the same eyes, so probably Elizabeth is fond of disguises a lot.

And it makes sense since she's the daughter and partner of a known criminal.

Tsubaki is probably saying she's Kyouma's older sister because he had a relationship with her younger sister Miyabi.

Halfway through the series, so I guess it's time to know more about the MC and to start going deeper into the plot.
Feb 14, 2016 8:11 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty good episode in my opinion. It was mostly just set-up though.

Still though: Loser, Easter Island, Africans and a little girl all in one arc? Damn that's a lot to take in.
Feb 14, 2016 8:16 AM

Apr 2014
Those Yandere eyes XD

I've always thought Kyouma had a samurai look lol

Feb 14, 2016 8:29 AM
Jul 2018
Hot onee-san with yandere tendencies, HELL YEAH SHIP.
Feb 14, 2016 8:31 AM

Jul 2015
OrangeJP said:
Those Yandere eyes XD

Absolutely flawless. <3
Feb 14, 2016 8:43 AM

Dec 2014
I like Tsubaki :P.

The younger prince has an artificial body, Seems like a pretty fun guy.
The older prince is scheming something though.

Seems like we're finally gonna learn about Kyouma.
Feb 14, 2016 8:56 AM

Feb 2014
This episode was very good, setting up for a clash at Easter Island. The young prince's enthusiasm was remarkable, although he did get on Kyoma's nerves at times. It was still nice of Kyoma to treat him though. =)

Tsubaki's really beautiful, but even Kyoma got startled by her yandere gaze, asking about his relationship with Mira. XD

It looks like we're diving into Kyoma's past for the next episode. Seeing that he's struggled to visit his companion's grave for 5 years, whatever happened in his past, it must've traumatised him in some way.
Feb 14, 2016 9:00 AM

Apr 2015
Funny how Kyouma is always troubled by kids.
Am I the only one curious about the car Kyouma is fixing in his garage??

RayAdha said:

In the manga, her hair was dyed blonde but then was later washed off by water during in the last arc (Not shown in anime.)
Feb 14, 2016 9:19 AM

Dec 2013
This show probably takes the award of being the most uninteresting title of the season. And just when I thought it was going somewhere with that last arc, tsk tsk
Feb 14, 2016 9:30 AM

Apr 2015
Samurai lol. Good episode. Interested to see what happens next with that girl. Really warming up to Kyoma too.
It's time you look inward and begin asking yourself the big question, "Who are you, and what do you want?" - Uncle Iroh
Feb 14, 2016 9:39 AM

Aug 2013
This show is going to nowhere. I was really hyped at the beginning, but from episode to episode that hype drastically falls. Personally I hate plotless series (which are not slice of life).
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 14, 2016 9:47 AM

Sep 2014
Pretty fun episode :D
Feb 14, 2016 10:01 AM

Jun 2014
Kyouma always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but it was nice to see him help out that prince. Too bad he ended up being an enemy, although that was expected after seeing the shady behavior of Salva.

Judging by the end of this episode and the title of next episode, we should most likely be getting some backstory on Kyouma. Hopefully we'll learn about the Beast of Grendel thing they keep talking about.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 14, 2016 10:31 AM

Nov 2014
Okay episode. I wonder what "Loser" is doing.
Hi there
Feb 14, 2016 10:33 AM

Jun 2010
Glad to see the show is back to its goodness.
last week's episode had me worried.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Feb 14, 2016 10:45 AM

Mar 2015
So the last two alarmingly boring episode set up Kyoma's idea of the possibilities to save his deceased girlfriend in another reality? If it is, wow. This is very interesting.

Anyway, even the episode goes with the typical tropes and situations that we've seen a bazillion time. But the Kyoma's back story slowly fulfill him as the character and oh boy. Now it keep all my attention to see where is this going. It'd be awesome if they twist some of the typical plot elements that we already see them coming into something unique to this show.

I can't get enough of Mira. I almost die HNNNG-ing in her kimono dress scene. I need help.

Feb 14, 2016 10:46 AM

Aug 2008
Right, one more thing. Animation got really lazy with one colour backgrounds popping out of nowhere at times. Still crowd was pretty bad as well. To be honest, this series is pretty disappointing. It looked really promising after the first two episodes but this and especially the dam story really dragged it down.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 14, 2016 10:54 AM

Aug 2013
Antanaru said:
Right, one more thing. Animation got really lazy with one colour backgrounds popping out of nowhere at times. Still crowd was pretty bad as well. To be honest, this series is pretty disappointing. It looked really promising after the first two episodes but this and especially the dam story really dragged it down.

+CG really sucks too. It's hard to believe that Orange made it.
2d and and animation (studio 3Hz) is great in this show, but CG is totally ruining it.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 14, 2016 11:00 AM
Jul 2018
I never expected that Lwai can be that strong!
Feb 14, 2016 11:11 AM

Apr 2015
Mira in yukata 0.0

XD
Feb 14, 2016 11:29 AM
Aug 2014
Tsubaki is Kyouma's sister-in-law. Not his actual sister. Did the english translation f* up? (I watched with spanish subs).
Feb 14, 2016 11:57 AM

Jul 2009
Antanaru said:
You know it won't be a good episode when a bratty little prince shows up. Boy, I hate characters like that. It was basically a set up episode with some bits and pieces of Kyouma's past here and there. Still, would be much better without annoying brat and crossdressing. With more Tsubaki...

Pretty much this. The sudden introduction of a flat foreign antagonist is pointing this series in a bad direction.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Feb 14, 2016 12:02 PM

Aug 2014
Less Mira means a better episode, but a replacement Mira turned it annoying again. Tsubaki is pretty cool, though. The episode as a whole was okay.

I'm really interested in the freaky powers the Numbers possess, so hopefully they are shown again soon.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Feb 14, 2016 12:08 PM

Feb 2015
Good episode, it felt like it was setting thinks up for a major story arc. The end scene is rather random. I honestly don't know what people are moaning about.
Feb 14, 2016 12:42 PM

Jul 2010
wheresthehandle said:
Antanaru said:

Pretty much this. The sudden introduction of a flat foreign antagonist is pointing this series in a bad direction.

Couldn't agree more, I found myself bored with this episode and it barely had any Mira in it. Only thing I liked about it was the hot dark-skinned lady.
Feb 14, 2016 1:17 PM

Jul 2015
Seems like Kyouma has a very promising background story. Can't wait to find out more about Kyouma!
Feb 14, 2016 1:25 PM

Apr 2014
Well, looks what we have here...a cocky prince.
Let's see how Kyouma going to destroy him.
Kyouma's sister is a yandere and a bro-con? lol this is fun.
Anyway, wonder who is that little girl at the end that got stuck.
Feb 14, 2016 1:25 PM

Oct 2015
Poor Ruwai. Confounded Kyoma with a Samurai although isn't hard to do.
Typical turist hahaha. Well, I do the dame things in his place.
The girl in the end was unexpected.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Feb 14, 2016 1:26 PM

Dec 2012
Prince Lwai giving Kyouma a little bit of trouble.
Mira looked good in a yukata.
Wonder who the mysterious girl at the end is?
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Feb 14, 2016 1:37 PM

Oct 2007
It was nice to hear Alicia Florence's voice in this episode, she even did the "Ara Ara"
Feb 14, 2016 1:53 PM

Feb 2015
good episode overa-
WAIT!

LOL another Loser's kid. just how many kid does he have ?
you ain't gonna tell me there's still more of them...
i'm curious about that..but first..i'm more curious about Kyouma's past :)
and i didn't expect Kyouma have a sister :D
Can't wait for next week!
Feb 14, 2016 1:56 PM
Jul 2018
I found that dark-skinned kid to be more adorable that Mira. And I gotta admit Mira annoys me sometimes, but I do find her adorable and fun in others. I don't hate Kyouma but, man, at least slow down with those rude words towards her; she's not doing anything to be mad at. Hope he'll one day come to call her by her name instead of "piece of junk" lol.

Another cliffhanger right there, huh. Oh boy. But this time finally digging into Kyoma's past. Heavy curious to know more about that badass. I can't wait for the next Sunday.
Feb 14, 2016 2:13 PM

Aug 2008
@Tevens It's the same kid in different disguise... And Tsubaki didn't mean a blood related sister.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 14, 2016 2:52 PM

Nov 2014
Whoa. Black characters. And they're hot.

Lol @ "Samurai" Kyouma. Kyouma seems to be a magnet for troublesome kids.

I like Mira's fashion sense.

Nice low-stress episode until the last 10 minutes. I'm glad the "Loser" is back though.

5/5
Feb 14, 2016 3:21 PM

Dec 2015
Tsubaki asking what their relationship was hilarious, and turn out she is his older sister, hopefully find out more about Kyouma next ep.

Feb 14, 2016 4:03 PM

Oct 2011
Kyouma has an older sister

Dat Yandare eyes OMG

Cute prince
Feb 14, 2016 4:48 PM

Jul 2014
That prince dude seems terrible. Guessing from else we were shown today that he has some sort of control over non-biological parts of people's bodies - there was that whole "should people be able to replace 60%+ of their body" mentioned in passing, and we've just met some other new characters who are part machine. If so, that would make for a very strong Big Bad.
Feb 14, 2016 5:09 PM

Oct 2015
Who's this though? Sounds like Mira's voice.
Feb 14, 2016 5:18 PM

May 2015
Damn, I absolutely loved Kyouma's sister. She was looking great to say the least. That was a decent build-up episode for what's to come. Loved it.

Feb 14, 2016 6:29 PM

Jun 2013
Good episode with interesting cliffhanger
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2016

147 by Bestmilkcarton »»
Mar 24, 2023 2:42 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2016

149 by weaboo_mestre »»
Jan 9, 2023 9:26 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

290 by DangerMouseDM »»
Jan 6, 2023 7:27 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

154 by cheesehuffer »»
Nov 7, 2022 1:20 PM

» should i drop this

mydaddy - Mar 18, 2022

8 by rmcewen »»
Mar 19, 2022 8:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.