Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Feb 14, 2016 1:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 46753


MAL || BakaUpdates

Our first sports manga released! Hope everyone enjoys it. I personally really liked the Anime. You must have seen the Anime to read this because we're going right after the Anime ended.

We will be translating from chapter 149 and onwards! Hopefully we'll be releasing it within a weekly schedule for you sports fans to enjoy. We will skip any extra/bonus chapters and release them irregularly. We may also release earlier chapters (139-148) later, if we have time.




Chapter 149: http://adf.ly/1WvROq
Chapter 149.5: http://adf.ly/1YRIVj
Chapter 150: http://adf.ly/1WvhsQ
Chapter 151: http://adf.ly/1XCgOe
Chapter 152: http://adf.ly/1Xox8m
Chapter 153: http://adf.ly/1YHPbr
Chapter 154: http://adf.ly/1Z4Q3x
Chapter 155: http://adf.ly/1Zukjl
Chapter 156: http://linkshrink.net/7r8Rmj

Got a new translator~
Modified by Mayuka, Sep 7, 2016 3:38 PM

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!
 
#2
Feb 19, 2016 10:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 46753
Updated!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!
 
#3
Mar 4, 2016 2:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 12
Man, i'm so glad you guys picked this up. I was starting to lose hope ;_;

Thank you very much!!!
 
#4
Mar 4, 2016 6:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 46753
Updated!

apedrostb said:
Man, i'm so glad you guys picked this up. I was starting to lose hope ;_;

Thank you very much!!!
No problem! Glad you enjoy it :3

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!
 
#5
Mar 13, 2016 3:23 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
When will chapter 153 be out? xD
 
#6
Mar 13, 2016 3:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2674
zerox189 said:
When will chapter 153 be out? xD


Maybe later today, considering it's still nighttime in US.
 
#7
Mar 13, 2016 5:08 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
Oh, okay, I totally forgot this asspect >.>
 
#8
Mar 13, 2016 6:17 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 715
Updated!
Modified by luckyTenshi, 365 days ago
 
#9
Apr 4, 2016 3:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 46753
Updated!

Sorry for extreme delay.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!
 
Apr 4, 2016 5:28 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 1390
thanks
 
Apr 29, 2016 1:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 46753
Updated!

Another delay sorryyyy
Hopefully we can finish ch156 soon :P

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!
 
Jul 1, 2016 12:19 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 3
Hello! I just wanted to say how grateful I am to you guys for picking up this series. I finished the anime a few years back only to find out there was no manga to continue reading. This greatly saddened me since I am a huge fan of soccer and anime/manga. Imagine my delight when, years later, I see this manga being updated again. Keep up the great work, and please do not drop this series! Thank you. :)
 
Jul 2, 2016 9:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 46753
Ace_Hero said:
Hello! I just wanted to say how grateful I am to you guys for picking up this series. I finished the anime a few years back only to find out there was no manga to continue reading. This greatly saddened me since I am a huge fan of soccer and anime/manga. Imagine my delight when, years later, I see this manga being updated again. Keep up the great work, and please do not drop this series! Thank you. :)
No problem, glad you enjoy!

We're working on the next chapter currently. Translator-san finished a few days ago and typesetter-san is working on it as we speak.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!
 
Jul 2, 2016 9:27 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 3
Mayuka said:
Ace_Hero said:
Hello! I just wanted to say how grateful I am to you guys for picking up this series. I finished the anime a few years back only to find out there was no manga to continue reading. This greatly saddened me since I am a huge fan of soccer and anime/manga. Imagine my delight when, years later, I see this manga being updated again. Keep up the great work, and please do not drop this series! Thank you. :)
No problem, glad you enjoy!

We're working on the next chapter currently. Translator-san finished a few days ago and typesetter-san is working on it as we speak.


Awesome! I can't wait.
 
Sep 5, 2016 7:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 46753
Ace_Hero said:
Mayuka said:
No problem, glad you enjoy!

We're working on the next chapter currently. Translator-san finished a few days ago and typesetter-san is working on it as we speak.


Awesome! I can't wait.
Updated!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!
 
Sep 7, 2016 1:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 3
Great! Keep up the great work! I really appreciate you guys!
 
Sep 7, 2016 6:35 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 2
It would be awesome if you guys could translate where the anime left. Thanks for your hard work. And sorry for bad english
 
Sep 7, 2016 6:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 46753
axw30 said:
It would be awesome if you guys could translate where the anime left. Thanks for your hard work. And sorry for bad english
we actually did... lmao we started off where the anime ended off at! :') i've watched the anime so i know exactly when.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!
 
Top